This is your brain on fluoride

>this is your brain on fluoride

Attached: 1552363160813[1].jpg (417x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2077
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6010824/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796984/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it makes you white on the inside?

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Attached: 1552273564942[2].jpg (3264x2448, 847K)

>Boomers when they learn a new chemical

thats a pineal gland after a lifetime of exposure to floridated water.

Which part is unhealthy? Is it the clear part? Or the fleshy red part on the bottom? Because if its becoming fluoridated, why would it be read and fleshy? Wouldn't it slowly crystallize?

There's no proven deleterious effect of fluoride accumulation in the brain tho.

According to Wikipedia it just reduces your secretion of melatonin.

>zoomers when they don't know about the Anti-Fluoridation Movement of 1952-1960

>teleports to your counter top
>filters the goy chemicals from your water

heh nothing personal yid

Attached: 1557386419301[1].jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

And this is why I take iodine supplements

and that's why toddlers turn up with tooth cavities because water filters remove the fluoride but not the high sugar diet.

Israel banned fluoride from municipal water systems

>no need to get a good nights sleep, goy
>let’s get rid of this over production of chemicals by diluting it into drinking water

brush your teeth, the jews put in there so you take it direct into your blood through your rotten gums

Wikipedia? It’s one of the worst sources around. The real danger is actually something called hydrofluorosilicic acid

That stuff is awful. It’s commonly used to replace fluoride in drinking water

Attached: D02CFBE6-9257-4692-A5FF-69A025818509.png (400x560, 229K)

Melatonin doesn't have an effect on quality of sleep but on the time required to fall asleep

It's also traitors at the top responsible, not just jews. Pic related is a funny way to start some chaos, just make sure any similar images are all jews except 1. This would go down nicely with the Epstein shit right now.

Attached: EndWhiteSupremacy.png (1692x1412, 2.71M)

Only in America. Also fluoride is naturally present in the ground, so fluoride concentration in the water may be higher than average in particular areas

i think you answered your own question there

Does it filter the female hormones from all the garbage the flush down including period blood?
That's the real problem, its safer to drink pee.

Neener neener faggots. I've got two artesian wells on my property.

Why do you produce it all throughout the night then

how about you dont drink soda and eat a bunch of sugary goyim feed? your teeth will be perfect

What’s funny is it’s been well known why it does that for decades.

Attached: 9E571AFC-0E33-4060-8ED5-9B2B080DF88F.jpg (750x751, 124K)

>fin flag
>possibly the comfiest motherfucker in the thread
yeah i can see how conspiracy theories dribble out of you

I eat well, but across the population of millions, throwing high fat, sugary salty shit at them and saying it's up to them to eat right is a bit much.

that's why i eat cherries with my fluoridated water. cancels it out

You realize fluoride only helps your teeth if applied topically, right? Ingesting it/bathing in it doesn’t actually do shit for your teeth so that’s a pretty garbage justification for it being in the water supply.

Brush your teeth and stop eating like a nigger on ebt.

Your Pineal gland is necessary for the production of DMT. DMT is your ticket home. Without a properly functioning pineal gland, your spiritual center is weakened and you will be stuck here rebirthing as a slave with no knowledge for those that stole the knowledge and now enslave you for your labor and creative abilities.
There is a reason they allow the use of alcohol. It is also unhealthy for your pineal gland.
IT is the eye of horus. your third eye.
careless naive christian, you are enslaved and blind.

It is up to you to eat right, though, and it's not even that hard.

thats why its goyim feed. the yids know the goys seek instant gratification / dopamine release, which of course is triggered by mcdonalds and other shit like coca cola

Yeah, but you should see my teeth.

How do I declassify my third eye?
>never thought I'd ever ask that unironically.
Weird times we're living in.

Attached: dangers-of-fluoride[1].jpg (1000x822, 58K)

What is the purpose of the pineal gland?

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2077

damage is done, but do psychedelic drugs and it's essentially the same thing.

>I need muh toxic water because I eat too much sugar!
Okay...

Basically, it prevents you from being a braindead normie questioning nothing and accepting everything.

Don't listen to the kikes.
This is what happens when you drink straight flouride and your Pineal gland starts to resonate with the universe!

Attached: PinealEvolution.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Huh, so the anti-antiperspirant fags have something real on aluminum? Does this also mean if I take zinc supplements I dont have to worry about aluminum induced armpit cancer?

To detect leafs and avoid them.

third eye. a spiritual organ

See

>that's why toddlers turn up with tooth cavities
They turn up with cavities because parents are fucking retarded at taking care of kids and themselves by eating and drinking sugar as a every fucking day thing.

Attached: 1563942217357.jpg (600x453, 29K)

Is that a neagan rock? Haven't seen those for a long time.

Funnily enough, I don't use antiperspirants or deodorant, but only because I found out when using them I'd get armpit "boogers". Like chunks of green slime that would coalesce into balls and get stuck in my armpit hair.
You shouldn't be using that stuff anyway, as it's literally runoff excess industrial waste.
>but what about smells!
The thing is, all you need to do is scrub your arm pits with water and soap every day, and they'll stop smelling like utter crap. Yeah there might be a little bit odor afterwards, but that would happen anyway even after applying kike serum to your skin and a few hours of physical activity. That shit is largely placebo and only lasts part of the day at most.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: austin-texas-fluoride_tanks_660-400x227[1].jpg (400x227, 20K)

Tbh it couldn’t hurt. Zinc deficiency is pretty widespread now and it’s essential to good health and fertility. You want your mind blown? This study gave zinc and folic acid supplements to a bunch of sub-fertile men and it made them fertile again.
>Researchers found that the men with fertility problems who took 5 mg of folic acid a day and 66 mg of zinc sulfate a day for 26 weeks had a 74% increase in total normal sperm count and a minor (4%) increase in abnormal sperm count. No significant increases were found among the healthy men's sperm counts.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6010824/
Because as it turns out zinc is good for T levels. It also ensures healthy egg quality and cell division in pregnancy to avoid miscarriage and birth defects. Pic related is from an embryonic mice study that contrasts an embryo with healthy levels of zinc in the mother(which reduce naturally with age) vs embryos in zinc deficient mother at the same point in gestation. Bottom line is take zinc and have kids young. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796984/

Attached: 7B2F274C-6D3E-46DD-8A75-806FC748ADB0.jpg (992x763, 173K)

For awhile I had switched to (what was marketed by the local health shop) as an Indian method of a salt stone. You wet it and apply and let it dry and it blocks it all and helps keep bacteria from growing. It's probably not as good as going au naturale but it had to be alot better than regular antiperspirants. It worked really well too. Maybe I will try finding it again and going back to it.
I tried baking soda for awhile but every month or so I would get a rash from it and it put me off from it permanently.

I agree that there is something we are consuming that fucks us up, but it's almost just as likely to be some shit from mexicant nigger weed or chicom research chemicals.

Lots of stupid kids use one or both of those things, literally turning them into victims of human experimentation for chinese communists or spic cartels.

Wow! Of course I will look into it myself but I am assuming you are already well read onto the subject so, do you have any recommendations on good natural sources of zinc and folic acid too?

It’s not just antiperspirants either, a lot of body washes/lotions/hair products/virtually all makeup contain shit you just don’t want to be rubbing into your skin.

Sons of the devil.

Where can I get a water filter that removes fluoride and estrogen and all the harmful shit (but not like chlorine which you need AFAIK)?

Thanks for the great advice Joe Rogan. Do drugs. Don't read a history book to gain wisdom. Greeks are irrelevant, Romans wore sheets, Magna Carta is irrelevant... Do drugs goy.

Attached: Program 001.jpg (680x323, 27K)

>smells

Buy a cologne, don't be a child. Also exercise and you'll sweat less

This isn't quite true. A lot of people have bad teeth because they're snaggletoothed britbong stock.
If your teeth are poorly positioned it greatly increased the likelihood of cavities, even if you brush them/eat good.

Based non-manchild.

The sperm study used 66mg zinc sulfate and I’d recommend that(I use pluspharma brand and it doesn’t upset my stomach). Zinc chelate is also good but to start with I’d get liquid zinc assay which can be used as a supplement/taste test for zinc deficiency. I just pick up whatever folic acid is at the store.

A spiritual organ that allows you to perceive God and spirits in the world. So of course the kikes want to disable as much of its functionality as they can so they can produce non-reproductive faggots and atheists.

interesting

heh im all set doe

Attached: 1552270228555[2].jpg (498x828, 43K)

>exercise and you'll sweat less

this is the power of aussie shitposting

Good thing all I drink is prime Binnish whole milk.

No, my sister had tons of tooth problems due to the antibiotics she was forced to take... the chemical exposures of California rats scuttling into Austin where I grew up was such that many developed issues requiring antibiotic attention, which it I should known rots the teeth (and the guy fauna)

Look up NiST and NOAA studies on the particles found in today’s air. Most tiny polluting dust particles are actually comprised of microscopic fibrous tendrils. If you think about what dryers do, and cars, water treatment, factories, etc. you see how over exhausting a resource can lead to issues impossible to deal with; and the examples are plenty, e.g. echoes of the nuclear blasts during Cold War testing era are still heard... during those years, dust particles containing traceable elements were rained upon every known surface in the world...

>Fatasses dont know
The more your body actively works, the more efficient it becomes at heat regulation, the less you need to sweat. I was a shut in throughout school and never did sports. Sure enough I sweat like a pig on hot summer days. 2 years after starting in a non climate controlled warehouse I never drop a bead of sweat unless it's over 95F.
Thisnis also why in your japanese anime the tough guys complain they cant beleive they started to sweat.

Yes, the more your body is used to regulating temperature through exercise the less you'll sweat. Jesus

that doesnt get rid of fluoride

That's a pineal gland you stupid freak