Someone help me there's a hot 17 year old girl, redpilled, religious, still a virgin etc. She would want to marry...

Someone help me there's a hot 17 year old girl, redpilled, religious, still a virgin etc. She would want to marry, only problem is she's a Hapa and I would be permanently ruining my genetic legacy by marrying her.
But she's such a perfect girl other than the fact that she's half asian. I don't know what to do I would seem a fool to turn away a girl like that but I am ideologically inclined to do so.
Why does being a redpilled have to be such a burden sometimes..

Attached: hapa.jpg (498x750, 100K)

Post her pics

who gives a shit?

post her feet

There's nothing wrong with mixing, as long as your partner is a good match for you. Go for it. Just make sure you know her for 2 years at least before you tie the knot.

If you have children they should look mostly white since she is half white herself

1/4 hapa is not so bad. Just make sure your dick is big enough to compensate for her asian genes.

Aaaannnd wait until she's a legal adult, too. That's very important.

You would never guess that she has a WHITE FATHER!!

>half asian

One drop rule. Don't racemix with someone who's 50% non-white or you'll have 25% non-white children.

Protip: your genetics dont actually last long, they will be mostly gone in a few generations.

Attached: flip1-1.png (1009x726, 768K)

>she's a Hapa
stay the fuck away

Attached: quapa kids.jpg (600x461, 103K)

There is a lot wrong with miscegenation it's destroying our race, and I don't want to contribute to that but god damn such a great combination in a girl is hard to turn down even if her ancestors are chinky eyed jungle niggers. 16 is legal in NZ, 18 is too old.

Attached: 1564374821438.png (684x726, 63K)

you can accept her as a side wife

racemixing is degenerate. you can't just wave a magic wand and say it isn't

Attached: 1553407301712.png (2900x2176, 500K)

I offered for her to be a concubine but she doesn't want to

Once you make passionate love to an oriental professional whore skilled in the art of the second ring and come passionately but regrettably although directly into her barren cervix after pulling off the condom then she says there is no-one else she has let done that, well there is not going back.

One drop rule. Sorry buddy. I had the same situation as you once you know with an Italian, but eventually I found someone much better. Hope you do too. In the meantime, don't stick your boomerang in a miscegenation station.

Attached: lowpolybestpoly.png (750x650, 130K)

That's playing with fire all those hapa boys are mental from what I've seen online, a son would be deranged and hate you

>her
>she
>impregnating actually produces children
user, I...

Stop thinking about genetics. She’s not a nigger, she’s not even full chink. Think procreation and what’s in her mind, not race. We are beyond that. If she’s not ok with children being exposed to faggots and drag queen story time and Desmond is amazing crap, all that degenerate stuff, she’s good to go. Race comes secondary, i wish I were in your shoes, go and be fucking happy and start a family and have many kids.

It's impossible. How can a hapa have a WHITE FATHER?

Attached: 5g1ibdwb5if31.png (1080x1436, 157K)

God, she's beautiful

He won’t have a full hapa, he will have a 25 percenter, think Keanu Reeves. She’s Hapa, he’s good to go.

Depends on how much Asian she has in her. If she is over 25%, move along.

You're bragging about a 17 year old being a virgin. She's a minor. Of course she's a virgin. Do not ruin your bloodline. It makes you a genetic failure and it's permanent. I know a girl who's a quarter Asian and I can't tell the difference, she looks 100% Asian. The white race is more important than some Asian.

Jew

hapas are basically white.

in the race mixing equation it really comes down to what children are produced. Obama's mother has ceased to exist because her son was half black, married a black woman and had black children.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Attached: 21294995_1553606391362148_4004217723960688640_n.jpg (1080x720, 82K)

There's a lot wrong with it. Americans are the worse stop trying to drag OP down with you.

think pic related

Attached: quapa.jpg (320x330, 22K)

Tits or GTFO

Go for it, honestly at this point white women in general are a lost cause. Way I see it, bad things are going to be happening in the west for a while, Japan and Singapore outplaced Germany for having the worlds most powerful passports, that happened for a reason user. Also, more often than not the Asian side of the Hapa family is a hell of a lot more stable than the white side, at least stateside. Here, when a white guy marries and Asian he more or less gets assimilated into her side. People here are funny, terrible to each other yet the minute they date/marry an asian the racism comes out. Irony is it's mostly women doing it because it's getting harder for them to get a guy to commit, for obvious reasons.

TLDR, do what's good for you, fuck everyone else. They wouldn't do shit for you anyway.

In previous generations, people didn't have much of a say in who they could marry. Parents would be the deciding factor and miscegenation was almost unanimously reviled and explicitly prohibited. Your family would disown you if you did that.
The problem for us is that our parents, or in some cases grandparents, are fucking boomers.

Attached: Gender reveal dad.jpg (662x478, 27K)

I fucking wish, then I’d have money and power.

>still a virgin

lol

White that hapa bloodline user

good genes > MUH RACE

if you say shes redpilled, religious, and a virgin, its prolly cause shes the right kind of autistic or the right kind of bell curve, ironically. and if shes attractive, who fucking cares. proofs in the pudds

I know and you're right, the permanent effect on an otherwise pure bloodline is what's gotten into my head and telling me it's unacceptable.
Also I don't live in America you can get married at 16 here.

That’s only if things go terribly wrong. Lol. If he put on some weight and didn’t have faggot hair he would be ok.

>I would be permanently ruining my genetic legacy by marrying her.
Seriously go fuck yourself. Jow Forums has brainwashed you to the point where its ruining your relationship. Asians are a high IQ civilized race. Most of the anti-wmaf stuff you see here is from angry Asian males. White nationalism should not be like a cult. Its should be more like a liberation movement. Ask yourself the question from her perspective. Should she make 3/4th white babies? The answer is yes.

liberal retard

Attached: devon aoki quapas.jpg (640x640, 66K)

one drop only ever applied to niggers.

What a faggot piece of shit you are. How do you even type with cock in your cheeks?

Asian isn't so bad. There will be some flaws genetically but it's a solid foundation. Honestly up to you. But you need to internalize your ideology to accept what you choose.
Think blood, heritage, wealth. Think about yourself as your own tree, your race is your own. You are making the choices now. You will have to respect others as well though to a degree. But you can still recognize eugenics and dysgenics and tradeoffs.
Remember, blood is important, but so is success. You want a successful family that has successful descendants. Think long and hard about how to set that up. And what your core values to pass on are going to be. And how realistic that goal is to complete. Find balance.

Take it from a Métis who's battled these ideas internally about my own value and worth in what I believe to be right (eugenics and respecting racial integrity and survival).

Oh ok but she's still young so being a virgin at 17 shouldn't be special. I know there's a thot problem now but there are plenty of 17 year old virgins. Keep your pure bloodline so you don't regret it.

dude DO NOT make kids with her
the males are so genetically fucked
my part-azn homie always cries uncontrollably about his tiny dick, and being 5'1 (his dad was 6'2 too)
Just don't fuckin do it

They look like there's something wrong with them other than their race. Like a mental retardation or something. Still look white enough though

>good genes > MUH RACE
Good genes seem to mean nothing nowadays. Someone like ugly kike Harvey Weinstein can still get women.

Attached: 9b80d85f9f8f624a7eb60d3ee3ebbe2f--long-nails-juicy.jpg (519x489, 38K)

The girl came out ok, yikes about the boy, and no I’m not a liberal asshole. Asians have a great culture. High IQ people. White women have made their bed. Obviously your own race is preferred but if you’re gonna race mix, race mix with an asian.

meant when drunk, doesn't just cry day to day lol
But when drunk, almost every time

This. The white race should survive. But it's not the best shit only worth existing, and it's not something we all need to be a part of. But we need to respect it and facilitate its survival. It's the right thing.

Haha no. This used to be common sense. Jews brainwashed people to be ok with racemixing. Pol just bought people back to their normal state.

imagine being a white man with a hapa wife and calling this guy your son

Attached: quapa.png (935x600, 794K)

This. Part Asian girls might be ok-ish (still bad though) but you're fucked if you have a son.

That's unironically the best advice in the thread thanks.
I'm gonna work out and solidify my ideological core values before making the decision. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give her up and go for a white girl though.

And white women who've hit the wall.

Ouch, seems like his genetics would be fucked either way, but let me guess, he doesn’t like asian chicks? Hence why his frustration is more severe. I’ve seen full blooded asian dudes 6 feet tall now, it’s not common but it’s becoming more common. I live in Los Angeles and we have a place called Korea town, it’s a great little city to party in, lots of Asians. See tall full asian dudes, Ur friends just got screwed either way.

>it's not something we all need to be a part of
Yeah I'm just gonna remove my kids from the white race

Your kids deserve to have a solid identity. Don't take that from them.

Well what if the options are race mix or have zero kids??? If you race mix and raise them right, they will respect white people, especially being half white themselves, having zero kids is the worst.

Stop being a faggot bootlicker

Many first world countries other than burgerland its 17 or even younger

Imagine how much more his life would suck if he was pure Asian then. It is an improvement over Asian males. You could also find a tall asian girl, they are rare but exist.
He has good genes for IQ most likely if he is a mossad agent. Looks aren't the only why to get girls. Genes determine personality and IQ as well.

Half Asian half white...Asians are white, you are not race mixing

There is no way a pretty hapa would choose a white pig!

Attached: 28114573_347192622353269_7256889430378545152_n.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

you're a faggot and do not deserve her

That's not the options though. He can have white kids.

Marry her you faggot

Attached: high.png (1323x1600, 1011K)

Adopt

>He has good genes for IQ most likely if he is a mossad agent.
Hahaha, NO. Those with high IQ DON'T get caught.

Attached: cc7349351492221.jpg (640x640, 80K)

maybe actually read our laws before you make assumptions about them. Bestiality is legal where you live, it's not like you're the authority on this sort of thing.

she only wants to marry a white guy.
It's going to be another random white guy if not me.
But I don't want to be the one to racemix while aware of the consequences, I couldn't forgive myself for it

White men have always race mixed. Where do you think mexicans came from? All the explorers and merchants to Asia fucked local women as well.

I'll take "Things an anonymous faggot made up on Jow Forums" for $500, Alex.

Tick tock tick tock....you miss the boat,it’s over, she sounds amazing imo, based, virgin, ready for kids. Young. I don’t know how old this guy is, that is a factor, if he’s like 21, who knows, but if he’s 24-25. I say jump on it.

18 is way too old mate we all know that girls should be marrying when they're 15 and preferably to an 18 or 19 year old guy.

>flag

Don’t do it user. Unless you are 45 or older.

Explain why the cia isn't full of ghetto niggers? No one with below average IQ is going to be a secret agent.

yeah I'm 21, wish I could have a white wife and have her as a concubine or second wife or something

That's totally fine. I did the same thing once with a prime Korean girl, and moved on to figure out my race issue and found a young prime age white girl to raise a big family with. The last thing you wanna do is regret your choice, it will ruin your relationship, your family, your success, and your heritage. Even if it's just subtly and takes many years or decades to manifest, it will fracture your family one day, and destroy the unity.
Don't. If you have good pure white genes, you have a calling to the race that needs to be answered.
Then don't, it's only fair to her. That feeling will destroy your family one day and turn your children against you, or each other. Just like a white nationalist who feels like he has no choice but to marry a white girl might just as well cause more harm than good to the race. These are challenges of our generation that were not so prevalent decades ago even
My fiance and I started talking when she was 16 and get pregnant and engaged by the time she was 17. We are 18 and 30 now, more kids on the way. Good luck, make sure you focus all your spending habits, lifestyle choices and etc now on that future wife and family, even before you have them. They will appear eventually for you, and will appreciate it.

White women age like milk. Asians age like wine.

congratulations you posted it again

Attached: 1563940344633.jpg (412x549, 30K)

>Explain why the cia isn't full of ghetto niggers?
The cia is supposed to be the white gang.

Attached: DtnSHiRU4AANyqY.jpg (675x1200, 135K)

It's a mormon gang.

>redpilled, religious, still a virgin
>but she a Hapa

yeah you dont deserve her you dumb tard.

only thing wrong with this is that shes 17 and have to wait until shes 18 for marriage.

That's when I think it would hit hardest is like 10 or 20 years down the track and all I have to show for myself is no contribution to the white race at all.

how so?

Attached: DtnSHiPUcAAD8oi.jpg (675x1200, 137K)

Race mixing is an inevitable part of humanity. It has happened throughout history. The Neanderthals, Rome and the barbarians, the Huns, etc. Africa remained untouched because niggers are nasty. My point is race mixing is unavoidable one way or another, the only thing we can do is make sure it mixes in a good direction rather than a shit one.

nice job cherry picking ugly pictures. I can too. Go outside. Even blacks age better than white women on average.

Attached: Chinesemilfs.jpg (728x520, 183K)

How the fuck are nigger tier anglo cast offs going to say shit about "ruining the white race"?

Nah she doesn't deserve my pure white genes.
Why do Americans have a fascination with this magical 18 number?
Like as soon as you turn 18 this magical thing ticks over in your head making you ready anything

Attached: aus.png (1680x818, 209K)

>How the fuck are nigger tier anglo cast offs going to say shit about "ruining the white race"?
be nice.

Attached: 579067_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 279K)

#notallamericans
16 for sex here (still 18 to marry by law but religiously can marry whenever the fuck you want)

Attached: updated_divorce_rates.png (737x450, 108K)

She's a Hapa
Your kids will be Quapas
Your grandkids will be almost white.
>by then NZ will be chinkland anyway unless you fix it

That's interesting

I'm hardly white, but my kids will be mostly white (6% native) and they will be given a talk one day about eugenics and dysgenics and heritage and given the chance to make their own choices, informed choices, and respect what their siblings choose. I don't want the ideology of race tearing my family apart, I want it stronger for it.
Just Google CIA is mormon.
They almost exclusively recruit mormons, they got their foots in the door early, and they are easy to manipulate for authority, perfect agent material, highly socially conservative and isolationist in personal lives, won't involve and empathize with the outside general public as easily.
They started hiring non mormons simply because they needed people to go undercover. The mormons refused to drink to stay undercover etc.

Mmmm, you’re in a pickle. Try finding a white white wife for the next 2 years, if that fails, hope asian babe is single.,crap shoot. I’m betting you won’t find a white woman who is based. Which is sad. I’d go with the asian.