How do you cope with the fact that humanity lost its last chance to fix itself decades ago and that everything we do in...

how do you cope with the fact that humanity lost its last chance to fix itself decades ago and that everything we do in our lives from this point on is just a distraction from the fact that we are already well on our way towards the inevitable demise of civilization and anything good in the world?

Attached: 1554359924807.jpg (500x371, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/byCoCKIRROw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Green New Deal can fix it.

>hey fellow stalwarts I mean anons DAE black pilled?
fuck off shill

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Not well.

Attached: 189856412789.png (1528x846, 1.73M)

I don't cope. I really, really want to die.

>how do you cope with the fact that humanity lost its last chance to fix itself
Waiting for anyone to change the world for you is a waste of time. You can only change yourself. Think about what you want out of life and build a skill set that helps you get there.

I shitpost.

Looks like we are winning to me , the jew's final hour is upon us. The whole globe want to eradicate those kikes ,and there's nothing that's going to stop it now

Horribly

youtu.be/byCoCKIRROw

Attached: 1514572605324.jpg (719x800, 142K)

We can still win, we have to abandon the society and create our own

Attached: 1561570595206.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Wtf is that the same bitch

>we are already well on our way towards the inevitable demise of civilization and anything good in the world?
we are actually improving on everything from from global poverty, to decreased global crime rates, decreased warfare, even nature and forests are being improved. The world is actually getting better. You are a fucking retard user. :)

It'll accelerate until the implosion, there will be a quiet time, then something else will rise. Has happened over and over through history. I don't like being alive right at the point where it all starts to fall apart but whaddyagonnado?

Eradicate the jews so this never happens again

history is largely cyclical and its an exercise in narcissism to think that the fall of the roman empire could be followed by civilizations of great repute but that the fall of your own country is "the final nail in the coffin" or whatever.

Just another incoming dark age. Humanity goes through them from time to time.
Then an era of profound bloodshed comes next.
Followed by a golden age.
Finally, peaceful decay.
>Rinse and repeat...

Not with the level of globalization and tech we have.

If things break down and go south - we're not getting a lot of those spent resources back.

The 2nd dark age will be devoid of resources for more advanced tech.

Attached: 1564022407079.png (1538x1286, 2.3M)

I shitpost and masturbate.
The losers in power hate this.

Die

Who would have thought the truth would bring so much despair and misery. I hate everything.

Do alot of drugs

This is as credible as muh Discord trannies.

Attached: Muh Discord Trannies.webm (945x646, 1.09M)

baste and beanettepilled

Attached: D2Q_e-QX0AAcJVJ.png (551x556, 24K)

Please tell me that’s the same bug.

>on social

imagine talking like this much of a faggot

"Words of a preacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

Vanity of vanities, said the Preacher, Vanity of vanities: the whole [is] vanity.

What advantage [is] to man by all his labour that he laboureth at under the sun?

A generation is going, and a generation is coming, and the earth to the age is standing.

Also, the sun hath risen, and the sun hath gone in, and unto its place panting it is rising there.

Going unto the south, and turning round unto the north, turning round, turning round, the wind is going, and by its circuits the wind hath returned.

All the streams are going unto the sea, and the sea is not full; unto a place whither the streams are going, thither they are turning back to go.

All these things are wearying; a man is not able to speak, the eye is not satisfied by seeing, nor filled is the ear from hearing.

What [is] that which hath been? it [is] that which is, and what [is] that which hath been done? it [is] that which is done, and there is not an entirely new thing under the sun.

There is a thing of which [one] saith: `See this, it [is] new!' already it hath been in the ages that were before us!

There is not a remembrance of former [generations]; and also of the latter that are, there is no remembrance of them with those that are at the last.

I, a preacher, have been king over Israel in Jerusalem.

And I have given my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom concerning all that hath been done under the heavens. It [is] a sad travail God hath given to the sons of man to be humbled by it."
>Ecclesiastes 1:1-13

Attached: 1474128753854.jpg (480x360, 44K)

based penis washer

all logical signs and every major religion pointed to the end of human society, it simply isn't a sustainable concept from the start, no life is.

even if we invented a magical AI and FTL travel and colonized the universe we would only be staving off the inevitability of resource exhaustion to the point of atomic entropy.

"I have seen all the works that have been done under the sun, and lo, the whole [is] vanity and vexation of spirit!

A crooked thing [one] is not able to make straight, and a lacking thing is not able to be numbered.

I -- I spake with my heart, saying, `I, lo, I have magnified and added wisdom above every one who hath been before me at Jerusalem, and my heart hath seen abundantly wisdom and knowledge.

And I give my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I have known that even this [is] vexation of spirit;

for, in abundance of wisdom [is] abundance of sadness, and he who addeth knowledge addeth pain.'"
>Ecclesiastes 1:14-18

Attached: 1563405931286.jpg (1078x1006, 333K)

I just want a homeland. A home, with a wife and children and kind neighbors. That’s all, lads. Why is this even happening?

I could learn a thing or two from you.

Wholesome, but your chance was taken by sodomites and heretics.

I mostly think about how dumb I'll look when none of my doom prophecies come true.
There's no utility in anything but optimism.

Attached: 1536118748558.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

does the specimen in you picture have a soul? Am I more human than her?

You hedonistic fool.
You'll regret your actions.

Attached: the-sea.jpg (1280x853, 134K)

I map out and write fiction about it, encapsulating contemporary politics through stories based off news stories and replacing real races with fantasy races while leaving their culture and behaviour unchanged (both for reasons relating to the psychology of a potential reader, as well as pertaining to a preset legal defense in the event that I post it and some kike considers suing under hate speech laws). I'm thinking about compiling it all into one thing, but instead of going the Turner Diaries route, adding more fantasy/sci-fi elements and giving it a more positive ending.

Problem I see immediately though, is that everyone would find some reason to hate it.
> christians/cuckservatives, liberals, lolbergs and commies hate it because they're the primary object of mockery
> WNs and nat-socs would hate it because they'll think it promotes civcuckery and based-black-guy-ism
> kikes would hate it because it doesn't neglect to point to them as the primary cause of the problems everyone deals with
> mudskins would hate it, because it promotes apostasy

It's usually nihilists who are hedonistic. When you have no hope for the future you may as well enjoy the present. Optimists however work and plan for the future. Call me a fool if you like but hedonistic makes no sense.

So what u got a blog or someshit? I'm down

Attached: 1543323932837.jpg (390x963, 97K)

Well, not under the "freedom" to use limited resources of this planet to fulfil endless personal greed. Under consumer culture, we are only endless horde of crickets who slowly, but surely, strip our enviroment devoid of other life. To satisfy our endless need to consume.

If we cannot achieve natural balance with our environment, it is best that we as species, never leave this planet. Our collective mindset is currently that of a cancer cell. We have to evolve to something better for our ascending of this planet, to be desirable outcome for all life in this universe.

True. You have to be uncaring (or unable to care) towards those problems that plaque our existence on this planet to be able to truly enjoy hedonism. Hedonism is also achievable through complete acceptance of whole universe, pain and sorrow included. Through acceptance, pain and sorrow lose their grip on the mind and it becomes free to swim in the endless sea of sensual pleasure, if it so seeks to do. It is a rare combination, thought, in individual, true acceptance of reality as it is (this also requires the ability to understand and feel the pain that life experiences. One cannot accept something that one cannot comprehend), mixed with endless thirst for pleasures (which is needed for true hedonism to exist). Those who seek acceptance of everything, usually also seek piece of mind from earthly desires.

That's what the Jewish race is going to do, in the next 10 years
They have nowhere to hide, the world hates them

I'm really looking forward to society's end where violence will be the only answer

I have a bunker in New Zealand and me and some of my millionaire/billionaire buddies are going to have our private armies come back after SHTF to claim our own polities. Commanders will be given landed estates to ensure loyalty. I'm fully redpilled.

Attached: 1565329095131m.jpg (450x1024, 91K)

The world looks this way because it's what's inside you being projected out so the world takes the shape of the way you have been looking at it.

This place is awesome, the world is wonderful especially in the west. Be grateful for what you have.

Where theres life... there is hope... we aren't lost

Not sure if chosen blindness towards our collective problems is an attitude that is something to be proud of. It is personal coping mechanism, but surely doesn't help anyone at all.

Blindness? kek. Blindness is what makes you see the world as hopeless!

I just the mutts to have a civil war so I can shoot any mutts crossing the border, maybe the instore food prices will go down.

DO NOT GO GENTLE
RAGE RAGE
AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT

this is not a question of "incorrect mindset", it is a question of the very definition of life. life cannot co-exist with resources, stagnation spells certain doom in all cases, and no growth is equal to stagnation.

the only endpoint is total extinction of all life, the only question is how long can this go on before entropy makes it impossible to avoid?

Browse Jow Forums, play vidya, drink myself to death.

Well it has always been terrible. It seems like it is just lately but that is because you are self centered. People have always been stupid and easily manipulated and violent, sexually repressed, ready to take one step up just to displace and project all their shit on the guy that is one rung below them. It has always been this way. Always. Don't be a faggot.

True. The question, whether there is merit to any hope at all, is a question of an opinion. But can you enlighten me about those things that give hope of better future for mankind? Our scientist paint a pretty bleak picture, if things keep going as they currently do. And atomized mass society, which we currently inhabit, seems to be completely unable in giving birth to collective movement which would make needed cultural chance in western world.

Give me some of that sweet hope you have, good sir.

>how long can this go on before entropy makes it impossible to avoid?
10^100 years until the heat death of the universe triggers the next big bang. Life can exist in the universe up until then around the time the last black holes evaporate.

What has been will be again. What has been done will be done again. There is nothing new under the sun.
All is vanity. Let that shit go.

GAS GAS GAS

Thinking causes psychological suffering. As another poster said quoting the bible, "With much learning you add pain"

I'm too lazy to tell you more than do just a bit of weight training and consider learning to meditate to get rid of your suffering. Also know that God made this universe to produce you here in this moment.

Trust you'll have a good time no matter how it looks or how much your mind screams and whines to you about the horrors of the future.

> making an obscure blog where it's all plainly accessible through a history/archives or something of that sort
You know that's actually not even such a bad idea. I'll consider that, thanks.

Attached: lecturing an ex-slave on racism.png (591x533, 39K)

If living sustainable with your environment is literally impossible for conscious creature, how come it comes naturally to unconscious creatures, such as those that inhabit our world with us?

Rather, it seems that there is authentic need in our collective mindset to succumb to our animalistic greed. Especially if people are left to decide this by themselves. Democracy, combined with capitalism, has bloated the whole mankind and made us, along with other life forms on this planet, sick with endless consumption and greed.

Last man is NOT the solution. He is the enemy, one that must be overcome. A man that is FULLY control of himself, MUST be our objective.

Otherwise, we are just crickets, purely on the mercy of our surrounding web of life.

>someone edited a thing
>therefore all things are edited

Holy shit, you realized this then just rolled over and spread your butt cheeks? You deserve your fate of knowing how bad things are and being too weak and cowardly and comfort addicted to do anything about it. Enjoy your life of masturbation and escapism you fucken cuck.

why, by keeping up with the teeth and plaque conspiracy. and metallica, of course. How do you cope mr 1 post by this id astroturfing content driving faggot?

Attached: master%20shake%20trump%20main[1].png (633x356, 60K)

>s that there is authentic need in our collective mindset to succumb to our animalistic greed. Especially if people are left to decide this by themselves. Democracy, combined with capitalism, has bloated the whole mankind and made us, along with other life forms on this planet, sick with endless consumption and greed.
>Last man is NOT the solution. He is the enemy, one that must be overcome. A man that is FULLY control of himself, MUST be our objective.
>Otherwise, we are just crickets, purely on the mercy of our surrounding web of life.
Given that free will is an illusion, pretty much.

My mind is at ease with future. To be rid of horrors of the heart, one can choose the whole acceptance of our reality to feel content, rather than wilful ignorance towards reality (such as the act of unthinking is).

Wilful ignorance strips us from possible solutions, which might lessen the pain and sorrows from living creatures. It is understandable solution to hopelessness, but one that is harmful to collective.

I am grateful for your thoughts, still. Even if they cannot give any reason for optimism regarding our situation. Be at peace, good man.

thinking is not knowing - it is most certainly the opposite of knowing! Consciousness is prior to and does not take the shape of the mind.

I have optimism mostly because of my christian / scientific worldview (I am absolutely convinced things will be great because God's in charge) combined with a bit of weight training and doing creative work / building shit which I think all men have a drive to do - to create.

Yes, free will is an illusion. But, our world is literally based on those collective stories and arguments, that we tell each other AND agree by with each other. Therefore, the true influence comes from the collective will of the people. And those stories that people tell themselves and each other, are fertile ground for those with power to influence the minds of the masses.

good post. There are a lot of smart people here even if I know they aren't the ones starting shit, they are here.

Creation is true art of our nature and existence. It is a divine servitude for greater good, one where individual is serving higher cause than himself/herself. You are also correct in that thinking in itself, does not mean knowing. Not at all, as is the case among most individuals. Knowledge also brings pain.

But isn't science itself, too, an endless quest for knowledge?

i wait for the end

Attached: 594px-Chadhunt.jpg (594x599, 89K)

Through death comes rebirth. Just prepare yourself for the crisis and the chaos.

>But isn't science itself, too, an endless quest for knowledge?
Yes - the ride never ends. There is no end to the worlds to be explored. Scientific consensis is that not only is the universe infinite but there are an infinite number of infinite universes.

I Think humanity is a cocoon God has created and we will over vast time become something close to divine. The chaos and troubles of life are birth contractions of what we will become.

Some of us, yes, still are. Not much of a reason, though, for more hopeful future for our kind. Yet, there can be appreciation towards life, even when our situation looks bleak. One can be content with his/her life, even if future seems to hold no hope of a better world.

That in itself is a cope and you need to transition

Manipulate the archetype...

Attached: dubspersia.jpg (983x983, 241K)

>If living sustainable with your environment is literally impossible for conscious creature, how come it comes naturally to unconscious creatures
What makes you think it does? These creatures constantly drive themselves to extinction over a long-term (IE millions of years) basis through overpopulation barring shifts in environment and introduction of new species.

If it were up to the herbivores, there would be no predators and they would eventually eat all of the plants on earth to self-replicate.

Ah, that hungry quest for truly new information and knowledge. That divine spark in mind, the need for higher understanding of our reality. If our world was created by God, then science is comparable to learning the writing of the universe itself.

If we are to spread to other planets, we sure as hell have to hope that we reach higher collective understanding before that happens. We have to evolve towards unity and harmony, total opposites of our current culture. Do pray for your God to bless our species with such understanding. I shall do the same with mine. What God has created, we have to cherish and live with other life in harmony. King of Jews himself would profoundly agree with me on this, I'm sure.

She was one of the most interesting individuals of the last few years. Twisted minds are interesting.

It does not do so by conscious decision. It is forced to live in harmony with its surroundings, whether through famine or predation or other means. Whole point was to prove that it IS possible to live in sustainable manner with the environment.

I will never argue that such governing system is possible under democracy. The whole point is that there has to be external force making the conditions of life such that the life can keep existing, instead of life just eating itself up in the process, as humanity seems be hellbent on doing.

If it is up to the masses, whether through their conscious OR unconscious wants and needs, we have no hope of better future. We shall remain crickets, if that shall be the case.

Hevel - Smoke - Vapor
That is our lives and desires.

your whole point is irrelevant because it focuses on "unconscious" action which we cannot and would not be able to achieve or desire.

are you basically suggesting we lobotomize ourselves so that we can "live in harmony" with nature? you are far too obsessed with this world; my first point stands, there is NO WAY for a conscious creature to co-exist with the material world. the end is inevitable, and the world after will be adequately sustainable. i cant see how anyone could believe anything else and still see a point to breeding and surviving.

Well it is our lives. We are responsible for them.

No. The masses need to have their consumption AND population levels decided by a rational approach, not by their individualistic wants and needs. This method of achieving sustainability in the long term, is much more desirable and rational way of organising our species. Why needlessly bloat and shrink our numbers when we KNOW the destructiveness of it all?

That "world after", exists only in the minds of those who believe it. The rest of us, have only this world. Wilful, chosen ignorance is to be despised at every instant, for it ensures our slipping towards ecological catastrophe.

>The rest of us
you mean the absolutely worst consumers of any group on this planet?
i have never seen a materialist with a legitimate ideal of sustainability, seems to just boil down to tyrannical "AI mommy knows best" fantasies of controlling everyone else with whoever's own personal brand of "rationality"

Responsible and blessed by them.

Track record of our current political leaders and the history of leaders from other times, from different systems of power, holds absolutely no merit for waiting the ascendance of true, Great leader who would not just understand the whole structure of his nation, have BOTH the mind and the heart to serve the best interest of a nation, its people and its nature, with dignity, respectability and wisdom that reaches over thousands of years, unbound the limits of his/her current culture or time.

Only a miracle could bring salvation at this point. I don't believe in miracles. Can't that "AI mommy knows best" be said about ALL scenarios, where the will of the individuals are not fulfilled outright? It's that same individualistic echo of our primitive mind, one that isn't willing to submit to greater good but rather, seeks its own desires and needs.

It is basically a question of which one comes first, collective or individual.

You caught me off guard. Forgive my ignorance but who the fuck is "them"?

the AI mommy IS AN INDIVIDUAL, thats the problem. there is only one truly collective concept by the very definition of the word, the buddhists call it "nirvana" and the jews call it "ha-shem".

There is a lot that can be said about pagan/atheist mindsets VS those which revolve around revering "oneness" as a goal which cannot be attained in this life yet is still the ideal.

>talk about "them"
>later, inquire others about the meaning of "them"

Nigga, I don't even.

Very true. That IS a problem. That AI mommy, should not be an individual. It should be a large enough group of individuals with pure collective understanding. Meaning, they cannot be in it for themselves. They too, have to be in the service of greater good.

That definition of collective consept, means unity by non-existence. In other words, death. It is true without a doubt. Death combines us all together, to one decaying organic mass which will give new life to other forms of life. Nirvana is blissful ignorance of existing as a living being, thinking being.

If you have time and will, please do tell more about pagan/atheist mindset. I am all with eager mind, if thou seeks to teach.

>please do tell more about pagan/atheist mindset.
I am of the earth, I will return to the earth, I will end. The only way to avoid this is by consuming the earth until it cannot be returned to.

of course a few pagan societies have worked up their own idiosyncrasies but if Zoroastrianism is any sign "monotheism" in any form, whether anthropomorphic or otherwise, inevitably leads to an "ascension via death" mentality rather than a drive to somehow "ascend" purely within the material world by incrementally increasing lifespans and intellectual capability through technological improvement (IE transhumanism and posthumanism).

responsible and blessed by our lives? Maybe a language difference. We are blessed by our responsibilities, if that's what you meant. It is important to be needed.

Basically this, but not as extreme. I try to find little things in life to enjoy and I hope for the best over the very long term.

Yes, I did mean that we are blessed by our lives. Don't you see your own existence as a blessing? Healthy mind should be happy when it exists, whether it is happy about being born into mortal body or not. As long as we are alive, we might as well be thankful about it and feel blessed by our lives.

Oh man. I appreciate the wisdom you so generously gift to me. There is inherent want towards non-existence in pagans too? Is their viewpoint such that there is more meaningful existing as non-living entities, is that why they seek to devour the world void of life?

Thank you for this, user. I am most grateful. Never knew there were such acceptance of true reality hidden behind that ancient wisdom.

im just going to find some low stress part time job and play classic wow until everything collapses then go live in the woods and fuck my wife everyday after fishing.

Attached: 59c864f245d2a027e83c0510.jpg (620x447, 25K)

Yes I agree very much so. It is a strange miracle indeed that we exist to see anything at all, much less bitch about it on the internet. I agree with you one hundred percent

well pagans often have an idea of "afterlife" that still survives to this day in christianity but all of that "Valhalla" type stuff isn't how it is, Buddhism is much closer and the similarities to the jewish model of oneness (with woman, with family, with nation, with god) have interested me alot, along with the theory that the "three wise kings" of the christ-story were a metaphor for his philosophical education in 3 intellectual spheres (likely persian, indian, and chinese)

Nigger, you think this is the first time? Everything that goes up must come down. Everything that goes down will come back up. Don't be such a faggot.