“Master Race”

What’s so great about Nordic people anyway?

>much blonde hair and blue eyes
It looks feminine and isn’t inherently better than any other phenotype. It’s just preference.

>much chiseled features
Any race has that. There are ugly “Aryans” too

Every race has pride and thinks highly of itself. Whether it’s Jews, Arabs, Nordics of Japanese, an individual considers its respective ethnicity to be superior. What makes Nordics actually the master race, rather than just typical self-preference?

Attached: 5B313B13-861C-48E4-9FA0-373E2EECAAA7.png (317x307, 66K)

Brain size

It's the tallest race on earth every nord country averages over 6ft, most of humanity are midgets in comparison

Glowie or Shill

the point of aryan supremecy is to wipe out the jewfestation dummy. Aryan Nordic gods aren't narcissistic self worshipping vampires like you.

it was never about being better, but removing evil

Attached: 1556593741782.jpg (600x800, 99K)

also, you're a stupid faggot

What race was Adam?

Attached: adamandsteve.jpg (503x640, 128K)

tHEY HAVE PING UNGIGMENTED ASSHOLES

Low IQ Brown doesn't understand the concept of a master race and gets mad at white people for trying to make one.
Maybe when you figure out sanitation we can discuss the topic again.

Attached: 1564060749378.jpg (505x623, 119K)

Enough said

Attached: DB73AC96-96C7-4FD8-B020-091E0FD9EAF6.jpg (828x740, 142K)

Nonexistent

It only looks feminine to you because hollywood jews love shiksas and make every movie have a nordic slut falling for a dark haired often jewish man.

Attached: 5491DCDD-CF12-4E4F-992A-663C7C056791.jpg (500x588, 103K)

The Nordic type is the most balanced and receptive type. it mixes masculinity with femininity, but maintaines recessive traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes.

it has a genetic resonance, or frequency. it operates at a higher frequency. it balances the masculine and feminine energies superior to any race.

where you see stereotypical masculinity, it is correlated with criminal activity and brutality and violence. it is inferior masculinity operating out of a physical body with a lower frequency resonance.

this, I'm nordic and I feel like I live in a land of midgets in Ohio. everyone is so fucking short. I don't get it.

>t. Brown eyed mutt

Stop acting so gay. There is no such thing as any of this hippy crap. I'm nordic and I'd say our main defect is too many retarded hippies. Masculinity isn't about criminal activity at all. People resort to crime because they have low IQ or some other problem. Violence isn't even a bad (or good) thing.

I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed mutt. I'm also a fatass but that's typical of an american. but being fat and over 6 foot makes me feel like a giant around all you skinny midgets.

>blonde hair
>Fem
The Electric Jew really really did a number on you

>Any race has that. There are ugly “Aryans” too
Nope.

>What makes Nordics actually the master race, rather than just typical self-preference?

Attached: white.jpg (823x2976, 495K)

I don't feel superior to anyone, but at the same time I will say when people praise my intelligence it scares me, because if I'm what's considered smart I must live around a bunch of brainlet idiots. My IQ is barely 120. I've met people with higher IQs (usually jews or asians that are utter 50Y boys) that act like total dumbasses too. so, yeah.
I work in programming so I meet lots of people who are technically smarter than me going off IQ, but for some reason I'm always the one who comes up with the plan, I put the plan into motion, and the jew supervisor takes credit for it lol.

Celts are superior to n*rds anyway.

>Every race has pride and thinks highly of itself
Well then there's your answer so fuck off back to Tel Aviv faggit/

Attached: 1458525313547.jpg (900x993, 425K)

He didn’t exist, if Adam and Eve were real. Everyone would’ve been the same race (Middle Eastern)

Attached: 1517317076400.png (426x309, 97K)

Middle Eastern?
But wasn't Jesus ein Judden?

What the hell do you fatties eat all day?

>americans projecting

>Einstein
>White

>kikes spewing race baiting

this

There is no statement like that to quote

>It looks feminine
Lesser people don't decide that. Just because your women try to look more beautiful with bleached hair doesn't mean it belongs to women.

World strongest man competition...
Face reality whites invented everything of value on the entire planet.
Evolution created whites, and nature is cool.