Jimmy Dore Predicted Jeffrey Epstein "suicide"

youtube.com/watch?v=SoFIzKyMmZQ

Attached: Jimmy_Dore.jpg (330x477, 27K)

I'm not sure who didn't predict it, retard.

Why do kikes always look the same?

ummmm fucking literally everyone predicted it do you live under a rock?

He is Irish.

This guy does shows in my town all the time. He’s a leftist faggot but not as bad as some of the others.

>Jimmy Dore predicts it will snow this winter
wow, I can't believe it, it's like he's Jeremiah the profit from the bible.

of course he did
he's mossad and let it slip accidentally

>Everyone predicted Jeffery Epstein "suicide"

Attached: 84419089.png (1500x838, 1.16M)

jimmy dore is a fuckign commedian, it boggles my mind that people take that whackjob serious

Yeah, he was a regular Kreskin.

Attached: cool_story_bro.gif (302x201, 1.11M)

/thread

Also, Taytay's trailer trash is showing

Jimmy Dore is a fuckface

If that's not a genetic kike, then why cosplay as one?

almost everryone did. FFS it was a meme to edit Hillary tweets when Epstein was first arrested about her sadness to learn of her dear friend's imminent suicide.

Wow, he's like fucking Nostradamus and shit.

>He’s a leftist faggot
He's full on anti israel and tranny shit what are you talking about?

Yeah cause the majority of other news analysts, journos and regular people with an IQ over 17.8 had no clue that this would happen.

Do u even know what “leftists” means?

Also, he is anti tranny??? Do u have a sauce for that?

Everyone and their mum knows he was marked, someone already took a shot and missed.

Someone like this doesn't go down without people ordering it or paying for it and both probably happened.

We're to believe they took him off suicide watch, they gave him shit to commit suicide and then he committed suicide. Well the cocksucker who took him off suicide watch should now be in jail instead of Epstien.

He's against men showing girls their dongs

watch him. he openly challenges the social left on their PC bullshit.
I think it's more from his hatred of the neoliberal social-left who dominate the Democratic Party than it is from socially conservative values, but he's also really against mixing bathrooms for the sake of "little girls."

Honestly sometimes he sounds like a Jow Forums soviet meme flag

lots of people said it could happen

everyone with a brain either saw it coming or wasn't surprised by it at all, so congrats, you found a leftie who isn't totally retarded

Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out. But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

Attached: le based black man.jpg (2500x1750, 610K)

whoa check out nostradamus here

The "woman" in this video looks exactly like Jeffery epstein

that people even consider dore as a omedian is even more strange this dude is lame as fuk and his whole rew are pateti yes sayers- fuck jimmy dore and fuck all omedians- THEY NOT FUNNY

So did everybody on Jow Forums.

Jimmy Dore is your classic liberal and doesn't suck up to Neo-liberals like Chink Wigger does.

whats an omedian

Anyone not hopelessly asleep predicted this.
>But this leftist fucking YouTuber said it so it must be really meaningful now.
Shill your YouTuber nonsense elsewhere.

Attached: 1501184332548.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

a omedian is a wanna be comedian

i jerked off on my keyboard now the c isnt working retard

KEK! It is absolutely unfathomable that so many people think Epstein was murdered. This was a high-security Prison. No one would have been able to kill him. Take your meds folks. Kek.

Attached: Pepe_The_Frog_(Mirror).jpg (1024x908, 59K)

Everyone predicted. Almost all my friends predicted it. You'd have to be a moron NOT to predict it.

We are talking about ultra billionaires here, they have more power than some countries.
If anything it is a surprise he didn't "suicide" before this even came out.

One of his superchats on his livestream named the kikes behind Epstein’s “death”.

Attached: DA9C1BDD-E047-4D71-A8C5-E8029EEABCEB.png (200x191, 65K)

Soph predicted this

I dunno about full blown anti-tranny, but you can tell he's uncomfortable whenever he talks about Chelsea Manning because he speaks very carefully and almost always refers to him by name instead of using pronouns. He is very anti-PC though, he cringed hard when he heard the DSA used jazz hands.

This has to be the most predicted suspicious suicide of all time. Almost nobody at all familiar with the situation didn't expect it.

That's Jeffrey Epstein right there in the black wig! Identifying as a woman and hiding in plain sight!

Attached: YOULOSESWITZER992.jpg (639x359, 67K)

Jimmy Dore is the left's attempt to make Lefty YouTube cool again. (((They))) are pushing his channel hard.

and yet he still sucks Chunky Yoghurts cock every chance he gets (while not assaulting people like a nigger)

He's just doing his own thing, unlike you faggot.

who didn't?