Why does Jow Forums hate gay people...

Why does Jow Forums hate gay people? I've come to the conclusion that I dislike flamboyant gay men because they're annoying and not because they fuck other men. Similar to how I'd dislike a gym bro that only talks about fucking bitches. I don't care about gay men when they behave like a normal people. This same principle applies to everything actually, people should not base their identity on one characteristic, it's cringe and sad. As for lesbian women, I haven't had much interaction with them.

Attached: aesu5ip9kku11.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5204108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sodomy is a sin

>muh based shit-eating kid-fuckers are cool guys!!!
>they're totally not just partners in crime, they're in wuv!!!

>gay people have a superiority complex over straight people
>gay people are easily manipulated by the libs
>if you identify as anything to begin with, you're fucking stupid. I'm a rational person. I don't have to give myself a faggy association to fuck another man. I'd just do it if I wanted to.
>gays are diriving libculture.
>gay is made up, anything you label yourself with is made up. Nobody cares who you fuck.

category A: male fucking male at x moment in time

category B: man who identifies as human/gay/lib

no reason....

Attached: gays.png (1506x3976, 443K)

I like vaping.

I don't call myself a vapist and help the jews destroy society because im not a stupid faggot

this

Homosexuals are the master race.

Attached: blackswan.png (1060x846, 416K)

Homosexuals are the kangs of Western civilisation.

Attached: gorky.jpg (500x288, 37K)

Homosexuality is the final redpill.

Attached: greek-symposium.jpg (970x582, 158K)

gays are ok. usually they're educated, decent people. the flamboyant ones are annoying, but they're not even that bad.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

thanks.

it can be summed up as, if you have to think in labels and categories and can't look at the actual moment in front of you, you've fucking lost. kiked, sleep, brainwashed, game over. Smart people don't hate gay people, they just notice that a lot of stupid retard libcucks like to call themselves faggots and get fucked in the ass.

Because fags are gay. End of story.

Attached: image.jpg (640x815, 134K)

Attached: image.png (617x571, 341K)

Attached: image.jpg (576x720, 82K)

>Sullins claims that his study examines “children raised by same-sex parents into early adulthood.” But in fact, he has zero basis to draw this conclusion, as he is applying a wholly untenable definition of “raised by.” All he knows about his dataset is that his subjects, who ranged in age from 12 to 18, spent some of their teenage years with a parent who at some point had a same-sex partner. Since we do not know if that partner was ever actually a parent, legally or otherwise, it is inaccurate to characterize such households as “same-sex parented” as Sullins does eleven times. It is even more inaccurate to claim that those living in these households were “raised by” same-sex parents, since we know nothing about the youths’ parentage before their teenage years.

>Not only is there no basis to conclude that these subjects were raised by same-sex parents, but also there is every reason to believe they likely were not. This is made clear by comparing the number of same-sex couples with children to the number of gay or lesbian parents overall. Census and scholarly data show that about a quarter million Americans are currently parenting as part of a same-sex couple [3]. Around 139 million Americans are aged 18–50 [4], of whom 3.5% are LGB [5] and 35% are raising a child [3]. An estimated 1.7 million gay or lesbian Americans are currently parents; that is, they are parenting but not as part of a same-sex couple. That means that only about 15 percent of households with at least one gay parent are ones in which a same-sex couple is parenting, let alone has raised a child from birth, a higher bar that only applies to households in which the parents have stayed together over time and are known to both be parents to the child(ren).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5204108/

Attached: image.png (2550x3300, 271K)

Ok say change raised by to had gay parents.

Attached: image.jpg (600x549, 88K)

>Sullins achieves this through a crucial elision between households in which a child spent some time in a home headed by a same-sex couple and families in which a child was actually raised, from birth, by a stable same-sex couple, a situation more auspicious for healthy child development. This conflation of household stability with parent gender fatally mars his conclusions, which are much more damning of gay and lesbian parenting than are warranted by his data.
In other words, he compares data from children raised in stable long-term heterosexual parent couples with those who at one time had a parent in a same-sex relationship -- the difference in this study can easily be attributed to the family instability in the 'gay' dataset. And note that it's not measuring the stability of same-sex parent pairings compared with heterosexual pairings or anything like that either, it's just using them as datasets.

Doesn't disprove the results. Being raised from birth by your straight parents is better than getting adopted by fags or anyone else.
Also still efregiously over represented in paedo crime stats

I doubt many of us hate homosexuals outside of the degenerate ones. I'd even speculate that many even experiment with sex with men and why not? Women are terrible in the current year. Just don't act like a fucking faggot.