I'm white and when a race war happens im going to pretend to be a nazi and poison the shit out of whities

I'm white and when a race war happens im going to pretend to be a nazi and poison the shit out of whities.

Attached: Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.jpg (310x427, 29K)

K pufta.

t. Shitskin

Saged

There won't be a race war, the elites will just keep taxing more and more, while you become poorer and poorer. Until you are basically homeless in the country you were born in. Meanwhile immigrants will get free housing and food.

It's already happening.

Sucking peoples dicks doesn't make them die.

Congrats you'll poison 100 people, this is a world wide/nation wide event.

Yup. Well on the way to having an entire generation of Aussies here who rent from foreigners.

no worries, everyone is aware that your globalist ideology is a genocidal one

Retard if they made everyone homeless they would get a lot less taxes. They'll basically focus on keeping us the same amount of poor to keep slaving.

No that isn't how they work. Think of it as a conveyor belt instead of a pyramid. Once you get to 50 yrs old you are basically useless and a netloss. So they bring in even more immigrants to pay for your retirement / welfare.

You know exactly what it is, it's decolonization. They are killing white people because brown people and jews hate the fact we cover half the planet.

> white
> Clearly a jew

faggot no jews on our team

Not all whites are Nazis...

Reported for planning a hate crime OP enjoy Capitol punishment

...which is why we are losing.

>gets caught and thrown in a pit with feral niggers raping op to death.

No, you, won’t, because you’re a,tendie-eating LARPfag who still believes in Nazis like a retard. Take your meds, schizo.

Attached: BFD4F00A-2333-4A91-9F54-401687B8DC0E.png (120x158, 15K)

I'm going to pretend to be Jewish. Great idea OP

>I'm going to fulfill a jewish trope

What a terrible life it must be living in Canada, or Europe.

>I'm white

Keep dreaming it will never happen

Attached: fe6x81ef4vpz.jpg (825x523, 56K)

Why did you post a picture of yourself

>when a race war happens

So an event that confirms the white nationalist world view will compel you to poison them.
Your larp needs work faggot.

Attached: glabnichelousconstruviations-1.jpg (500x377, 33K)

We are paying attention. We have been building a registry. Race traitors will be the first to die.

A cuck is going to fight like a cuck. Big suprise.
Sucks for you that your numale looks will give you away instantenously.