Affirmative action

>affirmative action

Why is Wikipedia unwilling to say it?

Attached: wikipedia.png (1274x646, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reverse racism
Lmao what a load of shit
>wahhhhhh jamal got the job instead of me this is so racist

I think the term reverse racism is retarded too, it should just be called racism. Doesn't matter who does it, its the same thing.

people do what you allow them to do

We are literally the only race in America with systemic racism baked in our laws explicitly against us via affirmative action.

so leftards are fine with institutional racism now?

Term racism is fake. It's implying that people racist (prejudice) and there is no differences between races. In reality races are different.

If its against people they don't like, yeah.

>jobs outright regularly hire people with lower qualifications than available white males, and fire white males who perform better than non whites and non males

How the fuck do they get away with this shit. How the fucking fuck do they get away with this shit? I’ve seen jobs outright ADVERTISE they’re looking to hire people of color and women when i was looking for a job online through a job search website. I’ve been fired for being “not fast enough” despite being faster than all of the non whites and women at a job. What the FUCK

>Why is Wikipedia unwilling to say it?
(((wikipedia))) thats why...

Conservatives don't usually use the term reverse racism. To them racism is racism. Plain and simple. Fuck these people and their word games.

>don't hire you because of your skin color
>this isn't racism

The left is evil.

>3.8 gpa. 2 degrees. fluent in 2 languages 170 LSAT
>tfw my odds for top 3 law schools are ~20% and if I get in I’ll get no scholarships
>if I was a nigger I would get a full ride literally anywhere
Lmao yeah it’s all a myth though.

You should see the kind of people let into Harvard now just because of exactly that.

Also, this is the modern American intellectual class youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

Ivan gets it, unfortunately racism has come to mean racism and discrimination. They are completely different concepts.

Attached: 1561906557891.jpg (360x344, 25K)

I know you're just LARPing, but it's giving someone an advantage not based on what they can do, but what race they were born with.
It's antithetical to everything not only the Americans profess, but most of the Western world.

does anyone else refuse to put race or gender when applying for a job?

They default you to white male because they know exactly what they are doing.

Tick black and woman and say that's how you identify.

i like your style

>using a semi-colon after such a short clause
not grammatically wrong, just disgusting