Converting to catholicism

IMO the catholic church and orthodox church are 2 sides of the same coin, the full name of the orthodox church is the catholic orthodox church, the change would not be that big
I ve studied in italy for a while and I went to church a few times, felt very peaceful and nice, thinking about converting. Do you think its worth it?
What are the disadvantages of becoming catholic. Theres plenty of catholic churches here. Also one problem, i dont think i could ever believe in the purgatory

Attached: e51897cad9a18de42fd04758d0f2bd9d.jpg (720x979, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXb4z7tvN_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Moscow–Constantinople_schism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Moscow–Constantinople_schism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moscow_Synod
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEQnCsP6wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

catholicism is idolatry.
russian orthodox is close.
greek orthodox is closer.

Organized Christianity is gross.

Jesus already saved everyone on the cross so why the fuck should anybody waste time and money in Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant buildings?

I am greek orthodox, but people seem to go to church jusr because they have too and its so ritualistic.in italy it seemed like people were going to church to get closer to God

People dont go to church to finance the organized religion machine

Jesus teaches white Christians to be Jewish. Christians go to church to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jewish messiah preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews when they have children with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on hirsuteness and race. His queer desire is to turn you into a Jew.

Attached: holy53.jpg (860x522, 77K)

>buildings
correct!

Exodus 20:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Technically Eastern snd Western churches are no longer under schism - check council of florence, although theological/dogmatic differences remain.

I would go to a latin mass but feel as if people would either look at me like I'm demented, or I would look at them as if they were demented. Don't know how I get out of this one.

Vatican 2 Coup

youtube.com/watch?v=lXb4z7tvN_o

lol the prottie neckbeard convert cannot even figure out what ethnic club he wants to belong too
and bringing his hatred of the Matthew's Gospel with him
do us all a favor and buy a razor please because you are long overdue for a shave

>ethnic
irrelevant.
please move into reality, user.

Attached: 1564879930300.png (660x431, 400K)

Didnt know that, but thats not unusual since they existed even before the schism

most (all) religious books aren't even worth their weight as shit-paper

Don't most orthodox churches reject florence as heretical?

Attached: hh.jpg (640x360, 55K)

>memeflag
Opinion disregarded.

Hey everyone worship the jew god

>During the cold war, America sent Romania 20,000 Bibles, which the Romanians subsequently turned into toilet paper because they had a shortage.

Attached: roman-catholic-eastern-orthodox-protestant-atheist-10610511.png (500x300, 62K)

We see the world through a little pin hole that we can understand. Here's you enabling millionaire pedophile batman villains.

Agreed. Be spiritual on your own and stop funding these evil religious corporations.

>felt very peaceful and nice
does this alone make catholicism true?
>Do you think its worth it?
In what sense?

>What are the disadvantages of becoming catholic
What do you mean 'disadvantages'?

Only convert to Catholicism, or any religion, if you believe it is true. Feeling 'peaceful and nice' and 'disadvantages' have little to do with how true it is.
If you look or comfort, you won't find it. If you look for truth, you will find comfort along the way.

I always appreciated that in Orthodoxy the clergy can marry, there’s no Pope, a better track record of ethical behavior, didn’t cause schisms, and no leftist parishes. The Catholic Church near me has alter girls who dress like whores serving.

Why do americans think that religious people are inheritably stupid? Yeah yeah I believe in flying spagghetti monster (tm) but that doesnt mean I dont know how things work, or that I didnt study the world we live in

Came here to post this good job user

Yes but you are standing up for the Catholic church and that makes you look very stupid.

Orthodoxy is both more traditional and based

Attached: 1557027821036.png (600x723, 670K)

1) Good for you. Catholicism is great. I am and love it. Although i was born and not convert, i read the history of it and like it a lot.
2) It's worth.
3) As disadvantage: the image of the church thanks to communist pedos. One may say the church is carrying out cuck diplomacy and are being too pc. This couldn't be more wrong because the church is in every country in the world. Anything the Pope or the cardinals say or do will affect the catholics from (for example) Egypt or China or some other country where Christianity is minority.
4) Many catholics don't believe in the real presence of Christ in the bread as well. Try your best my dude. At least accept the ideea of there being a probability of a purgatory.

>didn’t cause schisms
lol
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Moscow–Constantinople_schism
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Moscow–Constantinople_schism
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moscow_Synod
I know you only receive your religious instruction from Gay Cryer, but you should know this.

Just admit you want to fuck kids.

Organized religion is evil. /thread

You mutts sound like fags to me.

>ALL ORTHODOX PEOPLE ARE THE SAME!
High abortion rates are seen there as well, divorces and other stuff. The only difference is that orthodox swear louder against pc culture.

Go back smoking pot, Josh.

I wouldnt blame the church for that. Catholic countries were very powerful, power breeds coruption and (unironically) attract jews, who later corrupt the mass populace hurting the church.

Salid answear fratele meu din alta mama.

Personally I think it should exist because endless punishment for limited sin is harsh, but at the same time the punishment would come for sins we were instructed not to commit so Its not like no one warned us of the what would happen.

Se poate
>episcopul de husi wants to know your location

Jesus name was Josh so I'm in good company.

The Catholic Church is thinly veiled paganism.

Attached: catholicism2.jpg (928x744, 92K)

Well touche. By that same logic I could talk shit about how you eat horses but I'm not nearly drunk enough to go there.

I want to tell you a story. I am from a very Catholic place. It is magical. When the priests ass rape little kids they get sent to their little sanctuary where they say they are sorry or something. It is literally summer camp. I go fishing near there sometimes. They get to go to fucking camp. It is beautiful there. That is what your church does about them. It is damn neigh impossible to afford property up there. THEN they send them off to other parishes to do the same shit. Boy, that makes me respect your religion.

Agreed. Attending a protestant, catholic, or orthodox building is an unnecessary drain on your time and money.

Catholicism is the original church, one that can be traced back to St. Peter. That being said, it offers tge most full theology and sacraments.

The downside is that it is currently plummeting, with its leadership taken by greed and money, with it's leader being a communist.

If you can look past that, it will offer you the most satisfaction in this life.

>believing a jewish death cult that was propagated to keep peasants from rising up against their kings and emperors.

Attached: god.png (500x667, 108K)

The church isn't a physical organization it's the people that believe in Jesus.

/thread

That is a total copout. They might all be assholes but the billion weirdo protestant organizations aren't the same as THE Catholic Church. Every one of them motherfuckers answer to one hivemind. They all suck, but the protestants at least have plausible deniability when the Second Church of the Savior Reincarnated does some stupid shit it isn't the same as when Whatever Parish of the Bleeding Mother Mary in Oklahoma embezzles money and get away with it. It isn't the same thing.

I swear bullshit like that only happens in america.

I am sorry for all those that have been abused. I strongly believe those found guilty of abuse should end up in jail. The church should start ratting out on those damn gays pedos.

You don't hear priests like James Martin here in Romania. It's actually the oposite. When we had the referendum about redifining the constitutional meaning of family. All the Catholic church had the same message. MAN+ WOMAN= FAMILY.

The USA were subject to communist infiltrators that actively subverted catholic teaching and tried their best to destroy morality.

I am against them and so are all the organisations of catholics i've been here in Romania.

So yeah, it's an american thing. I am nit saying other places don't have abuses, but the most cases are in the USA. Your country is in full civil ideology war.

All these churches are businesses. They don't need to exist and people do not need them. My point is simply they aren't necessary and are a drain. Spirituality is a personal endeavor others cannot do it for you.

Your graph is lazy and can be easily debunked.
First of all. Being all powerful and all-good doesn't mean he will destroy Satan. One does not simply erase a spirit or a soul from existence. If we are talking about the revelation then yes, satan will be destroyed.

Depends on viewpoint

ok ok. So you don't like pedophiles, so why does your church allow them to not be put in jail? It is the same organization and that shit comes from the top. Maybe YOU don't like it but your church does. You are trying to confuse gay marriage with adult priests raping kids which is pretty weird, but it isn't American Cardinals that make those choices. It's your stupid asshole Vatican son of bitches that make that happen. Gross.

>Your graph is lazy and can be easily debunked.
Yet you can't.
>Being all powerful and all-good doesn't mean he will destroy Satan. One does not simply erase a spirit or a soul from existence.
Then he isn't all powerful if he is incapable. Or does he hold back because he doesn't want to? Then your jewish sun god isn't all-good because he chooses his dumb morals at the cost of continuing the suffering of mortals. That makes you either evil or really, really dumb.

Attached: size.jpg (547x414, 126K)

See, from my sources, voices in the Vatican say that more and more vatican groups hate Francis for his passive stance on this issue. Hopefully after his time as the Pope ends we will get someone like cardinal Sara.

t. idiot
try going to church for a while and see for yourself

He estabishes laws. He doesn't go against logic. That's chaos. He won't make a square that is a circle. It goes against the very laws he made.

All powerful doesn't mean fucking up logic.

I don't want to samefag too much but I want to point out that I do not at all think you are into child fucking or hiding child fuckers or want you to think that i believe you are cool with that. I am sure that you are not. I am not trying to project every bit of my hatred for the catholic church and christian religion on you personally. I am sure you are not a bad person but i do want to make you question the piece of shit people you stand up for. That is where I am coming from, I am not trying to attack you personally a much as I am wanting you to question evil people

So his logic is perpetuating evil and making people suffer. That makes him evil and more importantly that you retarded for liking such a person. I understand the fear of hellfire but at this point believing in a god that actively makes your life as bad as possible by letting evil exist is masochism.

>Then your jewish sun god isn't all-good because he chooses his dumb morals at the cost of continuing the suffering of mortals.
What's 80 years compared to eternity in heaven?

>That makes you either evil or really, really dumb.
No u.

Attached: c8163943cf7d5581007a9dbed5319df20dcd08df907146f65b8e42a82ddf08c6.jpg (728x546, 65K)

Why do you assume suffering isn't necessary?

So newborns dying of cancer is necessary. Got it. Do angels dab on their graves too while you're at it?
>What's 80 years compared to eternity in heaven?
So why don't you off yourself to go into heaven now?
>n-no u
Absolutely seething retard believing in tooth-fairy tier myths as an adult.

Attached: file.png (500x571, 128K)

not him but suffering is absolutely necessary. It is biological and necessary for self improvement. Religious shit make this way more complicated than in needs to be

>newborns dying of cancer is necessary
Well yea it's necessary. If it wasn't it wouldn't happen.

>masochism
Christianity is literally gay BDSM: the religion tbqh, their symbol is what their messiah was tortured on and the old testament is just God punishing people for not following his daddy dom rules.

this is a protestant board
heretics ought to be burned, but i am told everyone deserves a chance to believe in jesus.

There have been even harder times. You are right in saying there is corruption in the church and i don't deny. It takes people with dedication to make a change. Little by little people will stop foundig those bastards. There are already such campains starting in America. More and more fags are being caught and they will frear the laity more and more. You only point out the obvious. I am just saying there is movement within the church to stop such problems. Nobody talks about them but they are.

He allows evil. He does not do evil. He created all angels. Some rebelled. Those fallen angels now tempt us into evil. Evil atracts suffering. God allows evil because we are not robots. We are created to think on our own, to make decisions and to decide between good and evil. We choose the path we want to go, not God. I suffer too. Romania is not that fun you know? I know what cold is. I know what frear of not having what to eat tomorrow is. I know. Suffering does not mean God does not want what's best for us. We are subjects to the evil doings of Satan. Suffering is hard and many loose their faith because of it. Do we know who gets to Heaven? No. Do we know how will God judge? No.

Julio, 23 gets to be a gang member because otherwise he cannot feed his parents. Sells drugs, kills people. In the end he gets shot. Reaches judgement day. How will you know how God will judge? Why do you not consider the fact that He is merciful?
Stop puting words in God's mouth.
Stop deciding yourself what God will do.

It isn't fair when innocent people, little kids, die. It isn't fair when bad things happen to good people. It isn't right when people who work hard and honor their betters get fucked. It is bad, sad, and an unfair. This is what is happening with literally every single other living organism on earth every single second of every single day and somehow humans think they need a fair shake and if they don't get it then fuck it. This makes me sad. We are made of stronger stuff than that and to see people make a sport of feeling sorry for themselves makes me sick. We are on the fucking top and act like pussies.

the cross tells us jews are the evil we've been left with

>So why don't you off yourself to go into heaven now?
I want to see with my earthly eyes how communism fail again and again and again. The more time it fails the merrier i am.

Attached: 4d403fbbf688c6a623108ed22db58e9aef7926c7bff1a4332b9bdc1996316149.png (500x562, 322K)

Lutheranism or GTFO

They aren't doing anything. If they wanted to do something at all they would report abuses to authorities an they still don't. What you are saying isn't true and I still think it is weird you are blaming gay people. You are more responsible for this than some random gay person talking shit on Jow Forums in New Mexico. It's your church you dense motherfucker where is your god if is he is so just????? What the fuck is wrong with Catholics holy shit

this

>He created all angels.
There is no proof that the Jew god is able to create angels. Even if there were angels ( which there are not ) there would be none that exist or has ever existed that could be proven to have been created by the Jew god.

sure thing shlomo

Attached: christian scholars on the JQ.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

The priests who abuse children are COMMUNIST GAYS!
There were exact orders from communist leaders to destroy the catholic church.
These communist infiltrators are gay.
It's not the gay community to blame but the GAY COMMUNISTS.

For more info watch Michael Voris. Link below:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEQnCsP6wk

>meme flag
meme fag

> which flavor of jew worship is better?
I swear jew worship astroturfing became more common in the past few years after being overlooked. Once Jow Forums dug into the obvious history of how christianity aka jew worship served the jew and is what made jews wealthy and influential, suddenly threads like these popped up.

Attached: f886252eb3b8a4f95f1b5dc1a23d3c5b4549102922eaca2066fe6303d7dbe755-pol.png (1681x2802, 246K)

I have at least five reasons to object to this link. One: this asshole is a self hating gay man
Two: If he is such an honest person what the fuck is wrong with his hair
Three: This son of a bitch moves his hands around a little too much. He is a self hating homosexual. Lets be homosexual on the internet i'll show them what a good goy I am. Poor thing

I forgot where I was but what the fuck would make you think this is a good link. This guy is definitely homosexual and I feel sorry for him.

Look at his hands. Look at them. This guy is a tool. Benedict is a rat fucker and John Paul is the patron saint of boy fuckers They aren't gay. They are pedophile weirdos who are drunk on power.

Praying to saints and marry are also very bad. The Pope may or may not be a satanist, its 50/50.