He was right

He pretty much predicted everything that's happening.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (700x467, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
bitchute.com/video/Ex5HgZf0Y1Rg/
archive.fo/AlIX8
archive.fo/aC2FQ
archive.is/i2dfr
archive.is/d5wfn
archive.fo/4gHO0
archive.is/CGxbT
bitchute.com/video/F5mlHQoVjQ1I/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair, anyone on Jow Forums would have told you the same things were in store.
The kikes are just that predictable.

Everything is proceeding according to St. Tarrant's plans...

He basically willed the Turner Diaries into reality.

Where can I find the manifesto?

Manifesto:
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

Livestream:
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Yes. He literally stated that he expected to be apprehended in his manifesto.

Read the manifesto retard, it was

All according to plan.

>If I shoot people the police will apprehend me
>If I shoot people the government will take rights away and increase the amount of shitskins in my country and elsewhere

A modern day Nostradamus.

I wonder how he's doing.

Why do you faggots assume they weren't going to take your guns and import niggers anyway?

Let's stick to handing out flyers and voting instead, it's been working out well so far.

Attached: trudeau.png (499x291, 88K)

>Tomorrow the sun will shine! When this happens I shall be proven right, and you will do my bidding!
Irony aside, you are all gullible morons drunk in the glory of you ancestors, defeated by the comfort of ancient victories. Zealots of an opium fantasy of grandeur. Look deep into your hearts and see with horror the shallow abyss of nothingness that lies in there...I pray for your souls.

He needs finasteride whoever he is

tarrant gave us escalation, and that leads to the only thing that ever changes anything.

Attached: 1565396268258.png (1024x583, 761K)

Of course

T-trust the plan m-mossad

Charles Mansion did it like 50 years before hand

Tarrant did nothing wrong... change my mind. ProTip: you can't

>74 pages of self aggrandizing
No thanks

fucking newfags
based

>He pretty much predicted everything that's happening.

that's because his kikefesto was written by mossad

Oh what a surprise another faggot Aussie kike posting Sloppy Tattant threads

>He pretty much predicted everything that's happening.

Attached: nzs.jpg (687x395, 196K)

I'm pretty sure Manson was an MK Ultra proctor that went rogue, and had to be stopped.

>kikefesto

Attached: 1559574181516.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

And he was wrong because, there is no race war, its one sided, it all just white terrorism. And we can looked to the Muslims and how their lands have been annihilated to see how this will all end for whites if they continue to create the narrative that theyre all terrorists

take your pills

does anyone know where i can get original artwork?
i'm not really into this stuff normally
But I think it's clear this guy.. this guy...
...is like a saint

Attached: you'llcowards.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

Kike

He didn't predicted nothing, he made it happen or more specificaly provided escalation for it. But yeah, pretty much all his goals madlad achieved.

t. Screeching Saracens

>doesn't mention the Jews or Mossad

very sloppy job

he mentions them multiple times you dumb mudshit

If I had to choose between a Mosque filled with radical Jihadis and fucking room filled with newfags I would Tarrant the fucking newfags every time. Thanks for reminding me why.

Than tell me. What is next step on his masterplan?

Israel first I see.

based
Please go back to Jow Forums the donald

always nice to watch it again.

why didn’t he try and escape i wonder? book a flight for the evening after the remove kebab session, flee the scene, burn everything, change into some fresh clothes and call an uber to the airport?

Don't get cocky nothing has happened yet. He knew that NZ people were worthless.

did he predict his hairline?

According to his manifesto he wanted to be as much a burden on the state as possible.

Like Varg

Heh

Varg but to the highest power.

cute
L U R K
M
O
A
R

they're so obvious these days

Attached: 1565424319753.jpg (614x441, 64K)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

This guy is unironically my idol and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks

>flag

>flag

Attached: flag.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Hello Ahmed. It's time to start packing your bags, you will be leaving soon.

I'm sorry I don't speak Yiddish...

Have you gone blind from acid attacks Ahmed?

bitchute.com/video/Ex5HgZf0Y1Rg/

Attached: accelerate.png (640x360, 77K)

But i am sure you can speak sandniggish.

well he got caught, so what's the next step of his 'master plan'?

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

Nobel peace prize.

sloppy thread mossad, sloppy thread.

Attached: 1536319884965.jpg (886x862, 67K)

Shame I can’t get a hold of it. See flag for further details.

Attached: e45248f4a9f88632d18870a9b7fa5153ec2df97d3dc87c403da0e2078df9a305.png (1369x1500, 1.62M)

He could have made another attack after getting into secure location.

>please let me stay in your nations white man
>look how much I hate jews!
Pathetic

Attached: db744a6dc4e9114513a01e803ac1449b189b6b9e9cf48679216f7d67f9be4416.png (3955x1284, 399K)

No mercy for (((these people))).

I got you senpai.

Attached: kiwi-approved.jpg (53x125, 1K)

More Tarrant archives
8ch archive.fo/AlIX8
Twitter archive.fo/aC2FQ
Facebook archive.is/i2dfr
- photos archive.is/d5wfn
- videos archive.fo/4gHO0
- about archive.is/CGxbT

Attached: 1565425606718.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Nice one.

>Thumbnail
Wew lad.

Yes, but I don’t blame him for a one and done. No matter how you justify it, it has to be hard on the psyche.

You're a dumb faggot. of course an establishment tool was "right", the "manifesto" is SOCIAL ENGINEERING
fuckin dud

Attached: 1564721430753.jpg (1000x1320, 440K)

Attached: d2c9b72e295c059b10af8f01109a83491171347e13bee0a826a4b2885acfbc5c.png (600x824, 911K)

He didn't predict these though, did he?

Attached: 65431.jpg (590x322, 212K)

Mr Bond - Holding out for a Tarrant
bitchute.com/video/F5mlHQoVjQ1I/

Attached: sunrise.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Crashing white cucks' comfort zone.
With no survivors.

See for an example of what I mean. He knew that all cuckservatives' notions about gov officials doing the job they are advertised to do (aka police and fbi upholding the law, cia running counterintelligence on foreign intelligence, judges making their verdict according to the word of the law rather than some racial whim) are a fantasy. He knew that all rights for whites where intended to be taken away from the start. He knew that Whites would be chased down everywhere they go and stay, no matter what. No, a big house in a suburb doesn't protect you. If you're White, you have a big target painted on your chest and nothing will change that.
What he wanted to achieve, is for Whites with toothless politics (that is to say basically everyone except WN and nat-soc) to be forced to realize this sooner than they would have otherwise. And he planned to achieve this, by making the crackdown and the open persecution to proceed faster. That way more Whites realize that their attempts at appeasement will never work, while they are still in a greater number than otherwise.

Attached: ab50d78ab53de7bc38aefeae880a74171fb09a3a5c2ecfce6e351c44c9eacc3c.jpg (3024x3024, 2.42M)

Imagine being this retarded

based!

It's all so promoted and jewish.

The movement may begin in Poland, Austria, France, Argentina, Australia, Canada or even Venezuela, but the movement will begin and
when it does, be ready to throw your weight behind your people, with full
force

we are white now, well, latin america is the son of spain and portugal.

The movement won't begin if you just wait for it. The movement begins when you make it happen.

I skimmed the manifesto when it happened but what predictions did this balding, ranga manlet make?

Attached: 1552703319696.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Yesterday I saw a nigger here running in my park, I think its a lost cause.

Its to accelerate. They like to do death by a thousand cuts, slowly. Force them to use more authoritarian means let their mask slip, red pill more normies

Attached: 9d519757a9bd88aeac242f4a7a92b1aef8234dff557addba41c37499cbdd12d9.jpg (2000x2295, 577K)

Then listen to the audio book by chuckE

> pearl-clutching
> on Jow Forums
> even in the face of extinction, he still moralfags
This is why you're going the way of the dodo, Whitey. This exact attitude.

It is always dirty towelheads in the threads the ones that say "sloppy job mossad",anyone else would be happy seeing so many muslims getting shot regardless of who did it,jew or not

Attached: 1557428587092.png (850x400, 153K)

Attached: 1559959477302.png (480x808, 624K)

You are all callous and conniving cowards; claiming this man is you hero and how your people is getting "replaced", yet you will never personally do anything about it but to cohesion others into it like a perverse djinn whispering poisonous words into the mind of hollow men. Do you see the irony how you all are the ones to blame for the innaction of your own people? You all don't seek a holy war or a just cause, you are even worse than the ones you claim to be the docile cattle being replaced; at least they are unaware. May peace be with your ill hearts.

rabbis love him

Pack your bags, goat fucker.

Attached: muhammad_.jpg (320x211, 13K)

From the times of the crusades, white men got easily seducted by the secrets of the jew and their unholy ways; pretending to be sore victims while showing the blood of their enemies in their swords. Only demons haunting the darkest caves could be this wicked. In an ideal world there would be a place for the religion of love, an other for the relogion of peace; but never a place fot the religion of deceit.

Reminder Muhammad is an idolater who kissed the Black Cube/Stone of Saturn, (with its rings represented by the people circling it)

Reminder that Islam is the sex religion that gives you virgins hence the crescent/star which represents Molech, the moon God and the star (Venus aka Ishtar) which is the God of love (hence sex religion)

Reminder that "Allah" was used by the pagan arabs to refer to the moon god (Molech/Baal) and Muhammad adapted that polytheistic term (Yes Islam is the same saturn cult posing as an "abrahamic religion"

Reminder that Allah(baal) and YHWH are two different gods. Allah is the devil and YHWH is the creator

Reminder that Muhammad married a 6 yr old and fucked her.

Reminder the purpose of Islam is to make sure its believers deny the resurrection of Jesus (thus damning them to hell)

Reminder that if you are Muslim you are unwittingly worshipping the devil

Attached: 1552932760044.jpg (800x800, 279K)