TESLA VERY UNSAFE CARS. ANOTHER EXPLOSION. DEATH TRAP

3 injured as Tesla goes up in flames & explodes on Moscow freeway (VIDEOS).

A father and two kids suffered serious injuries after their Tesla S crashed into a tow truck on a freeway and caught fire,
due to an alleged autopilot malfunction.
Footage of the exploding car was caught on video.
The electric vehicle, fully engulfed in flames, was captured on video by shocked oncoming drivers.
One of them even caught the moment the burning vehicle was ripped apart by several violent blasts.

MORE AT:
rt.com/russia/466247-tesla-blast-moscow-injured/
SMALL COLLISION AND THE FUCKING TESLA EXPLODES and BURNS LIKE A BITCH.
Those batteries are much more dangerous in case on an accident then tank full of gasoline.
You have to be or stupid or suicidal to buy TESLA car.

Attached: TESLA burning and exploding.png (980x551, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2018/10/08/tesla-model-3-safest-car-ever-tested-by-nhtsa-how-did-tesla-pull-it-off/
ludens.cl/philo/electric.html
nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVIEW/e_power.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EYVZ8dix36I
youtube.com/watch?v=50BiGmGhgWE
youtube.com/watch?v=rx-WgtCk4wc
rt.com/russia/466164-kalashnikov-electric-car-batmobile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tesla Deathtrap
What is this, C&C Red Alert 2?

It's amazing how cucked the NYSE is.

Teslas are vastly safer than other cars.

Nobody pays attention to the thousands of other cars that malfunction and kill their owner daily because they aren't exceptional enough to be newsworthy. Tesla is a new approach so it gets more attention in the news.

Oh no just like every other car in that situation

More like retard Russian dad drinking vodka at the wheel using the orange trick to watch pirated TV shows on his center console during Rush Hour

>Teslas are vastly safer than other cars.

Attached: 1554747973815.jpg (3000x2089, 1003K)

Clearly safer because what other car autopilot comes with the "engulf in flames" setting?

They're safer /thread

Well yeah, just ask that family that got tesla'd.

It's also a subsidized $50k+ pile of shit that cannot even get interior installation and painting processes to the level of your average shitbox
>disappearing range
>glue stringing from interior pieces
>uneven seams
>bubbles and light marks in paint
>retarded interior hinge mechanism in console
t. own the supershitbox Performance Dual Motor

Those are just minor details user, don't question the quality of our work because clearly one user in this thread says they're the safest cars out there

Wtf I hate UBI now

Unisex Body Inspections?

Stop changing the topic

Thanks for keeping us updated Ford Motor Company.

Polestar 2 is a way better car

Attached: file.png (1540x800, 1.11M)

5000 people die in bmws every year, noone bats an eye

1 person dies in a tesla, everyone loses their mind

Problem with TESLA and will be with other electric cars is that when even in small crash the batteries will/can explode
with massive force and start horrific fire much more damaging fire than the gasoline in gas tank in traditional cars.

Prove that Tesla’s are more dangerous than your average car.. provide some facts faggot

Look at their safety record which is vastly superior to every other model of vehicle.

thread-over.mkv

Because there is many MANY MANY MANY MANY more BMWs on the roads then TESLAS.

Based

>Prove that Tesla’s are more dangerous than your average car.. provide some facts faggot
RIGHT HERE. FAGGOT.

Relative safety record of Tesla is higher than any other make of car.

/thread-over.webm

Just manually control your cars, nigger... Pretty sure that self drive has a fucking warning not to fall asleep or completely forget the road ahead of exists.

Attached: 1518544824726.gif (300x170, 1.4M)

Didn't see a bmw exploding after a minor collision yet

elon set this up. no way that new electric car can be more safe than gasoline cars. Its just stupid.

Tesla Model 3 is the safest car ever tested
cleantechnica.com/2018/10/08/tesla-model-3-safest-car-ever-tested-by-nhtsa-how-did-tesla-pull-it-off/

/thread-still-over.xhtml

>Relative safety record of Tesla is higher than any other make of car.
Because there are very few TESLAS on the roads compered to conventional gasoline powered cars.
How difficult is that for your guys to understand this simple fact and therefore 'mathematical' probabilities.
Fuck !!!

wow cars explode after theyre violently damaged in an accident! I never knew!

Jow Forumsniggers don't understand stats

Do you know what the word 'relative' means

You just a dumbiest person ever alife
no discuss here.
'tesla is safe' from tesla report
i cant understand how people can be so stupid

>Relative safety record of Tesla is higher than any other make of car.

[citation needed]

There do seem to be a lot of fires despite how few Teslas are on the road, so don't know if I buy that they're safer. Seem to be a lot of accidents caused by the autopilot too. But it's not like gasoline vehicles don't burst into flames in very rare circumstances and kill their passengers either, and plenty of distracted drivers kill themselves due to inattentiveness too.

boomer highfive

>Just manually control your cars
That would be logical thing to do, but some people are stupid enough to trust computers to make decisions on the busy roads.
In the factory on the production line, yes the computers are great,but not in the bust hectic traffic.

^^^ THIS

Many TESLA cars spontaneously bursted into flames being just parked. No driving involved. Car was turned off.
No way I would buy electric car today. Maybe in several years when the technology is perfected and made safe.

I don't think people who buy these cars think that the self drive "AI" is only used for safer driving, and they completely rely on it to get to their destination. Owners that completely rely on the "self-driving" and wreck deserve a vehicular manslaughter charge.

read this for example
ludens.cl/philo/electric.html
elon is just sperg zuck tier who jewing all of you with muh GW, but he is fine because mars escape from this faggot earth

ITT circle-jerk about the opposite of the reality that Teslas are the safest of all cars.

No one in this thread arguing they have a worse record even cares to verify that or not they just want to say, "Hur dur, electric car bad"

Never change lads.

Not to mention its the most material representation of the California Ideology I think to ever be created.
It wraps itself in this image of environmentalism. That by spending a stupidly large amount of money on what is ultimately an econobox, you're making a difference. But the reality is cruel to the Tesla. Teslas, due to their ridiculously high manufacturing complexities and use of rare-earths like Lithium, already start with an environmental deficit far exceeding even the largest, dirtiest burning pickup truck. And one cannot simply "pay down" this debt by driving the Tesla, use of the batteries decreases their capacity, so eventually one has to have a battery rebuild put in, which basically resets the environmental debt to 0 or negative, should the original debt never have been paid off.

tl;dr: Teslas = California ideology
>overpriced
>underperforms
>claims to be environmental, is actually worse for the environment
>driven by shitheads

never heard of it

Too lazy to find a source but this should help you. One of the federal transportation safety agencies recently disputed teslas 2017 claim of being the safest car on the road, which they put on their website. Apparently, 40% of newer cars are getting a 5 star saftey rating in crashes, tesla included. In order to help consummers differentiate between the cars with 5 stars, tesla through their own funding found theirs to be the safest. I dont know about their claim, esp since they themselves funded the research but something tella me they probably arent off number 1

This chink got it.
Absolutelly based

You forgot your watermark Vanya

Attached: 1551165705800.png (238x227, 83K)

The marginal rankings of crash tests due to every manufacturer being required to pretty much make the same vehicle (why does mustang look like a canoe which looks like bmw 8 series which looks like supra). Crash test are nearly identical. You are bragging about an infinitesimally small margin. Safety ratings do not include "this car will guide you into death on auto pilot" or "this manufacturing defects will lead to it burning to the ground. You have literally zero idea what you are on about, just regurgitating "imright.com" internet bullshit with zero actual thought. You are a dumb person.

Attached: 1553704848315.jpg (950x523, 51K)

Yeah dude this thread is so over lol, I cant wait to buy my tesla with the new Explodes into flames feature updated to kill me

This is accurate. Nearly all vehicles are just as safe as they are required to follow the same engineering standards on crumple zones and the like. There is a reason nearly all 2 and 4 door cars have the same dimensions

Attached: finnish-army.jpg (435x344, 62K)

>t. own the supershitbox Performance Dual Motor
real men drive trucks, faggot

This thread was over when it was posted given it's literally the opposite of the truth.

in fact those who buy tesla actually make MORE harm to the planet.

If it's over then why is there still discussions? user you need to open your mind more to new and retarded ideas

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 55K)

>ludens.cl/philo/electric.html

Holy shit that website is the funniest piece of shit I've ever seen. Russian nigger links to some guy's schizo blog as counter agrument. What a simpleton.

I have two trucks. Including a race truck with 20" travel in the front and 30" in the rear that I designed and built the suspension for, myself. Real men own many cars. The Tesla shitbox is a write off and for fulfilling a work image obligation. Anyways, Brool Story Co; keep on truckin'

With Volvo launching the Polestar 2 and other car companies finally getting their heads out of their asses and launching compelling electric cars, Tesla's days are numbered.

Tesla is basically 99% marketing. You pay a fortune for:
>muh environmentalism
>muh Level2 ADS marketed as autopilot (true autopilot would be at the very least a high quality implementation of Level 3 ADS, the Tesla is barely capable of fulfilling the DDT on a relatively empty freeway, let alone a crowded city street)
>muh built in dashcam
>muh big screen in the FUCKING CENTER of the dashboard (but no drivers-side dash, so you have to look to the center to VERIFY YOUR FUCKING SPEED)

What tesla wont tell you is that even a top-of-the line Model 3 is outclassed by a fucking nissan or chevy with the right package, yet costs almost as much as a Mercedes or BMW. Even a Model S/T are outclassed by almost every other car at a fraction of their pricepoint.

Tesla also wont tell you the following
>Teslas cannot operate in hot environments without serious impact to the battery life of the car.
When you park your Tesla in a hot place, the car will cycle the compressor on and off to keep the electronics cool. This, of course, uses a shitload of electricity, as anyone who'se ever used a window air conditioner and then seen their bill will tell you.
>Teslas cannot operate in cold environments without serious impact to the battery life of the car
In cold climates, i mean really cold, its a common feature to have a block heater or such installed on a car, to allow the oil and other fluids to flow easier at cold-start time. Additionally, this has the side effect that it keeps batteries warm. In some places its a common sight to see people bring batteries indoors during the winter. Teslas are built around their batteries, so this cannot work. Yes, teslas use Lithium batteries and not lead-acid like traditional car batteries. But anyone who'se gone skiing with their smartphone in an outside pocket can plainly see that enough cold will shut that thing down dead.

Attached: longer larger fart.jpg (574x446, 38K)

This idea is so retarded I allowed myself to be triggered by it. It'sl literally the opposite of what is true.

I think II'm just irritated because I can't figure out why people would circle-jerk about the opposite of what's going on?

My only guess is they are jealous they can't afford a Tesla and this is how they cope?

This reminds me of Ford in the 60s

And the 70s
And the 80s and now

It's confirmed. The anti Tesla folks in here are just mad they can't afford a Tesla.

Stay mad illiterate piece of slavic shit. This guy can ibto hydroplant DIY and many other shit. You are noclose to him in any direction, faggot

Nah, we're just bored. Jealousy has nothing to do with it

>You have to be or stupid or suicidal to buy TESLA car.
No you have to be suicidal to buy and drive a car period. Statistics are a bitch you're still safer in the Telsa.
What would be valid to bitch about is autopilot being fucking useless.

Attached: file.png (578x712, 50K)

Lol, love the meme

>family
>singular

Google what ford did to hundreds of thousands of Americans in the 70s

Stop pretending you care

Wow it’s almost like those are normal things for cars at that price range

Wasn't there a thing a couple years back with some smartphone where the battery would randomly burst into flames like that? Makes me wonder if there's some physical limit to the energy density you can get out of an electrochemical battery and have it remain stable.

Interesting, thank you

I wasnt even trying to pretend to care user

Both great posts ^^^

Oh that’s fucking rich coming from a Russian, don’t try to land any planes with the curtains closed ok?

Attached: facepalm.jpg (771x578, 66K)

Lithium will always burst into flames when exposed to air.

Whats you mean, potato?

Yes,many incidents.It still sometimes happens with phone batteries that they explode, tho technology is getting better in preventing that.
Let's hope car batteries will get improved and made much safer too.
Also I'm not that sure that sitting on top of it and being surrounded the those car batteries is that safe and healthy for humans.

My wife has a $55k bmw (same price as Tesla shitbox) with zero of those issues, a more detailed and luxurious interior, etc. What are you even on about? There is zero bubbling overspray on the hood grommets on the bmw. Nor is there gravity drips on the trunk paint. No, seriously, what are you implying? A Ford Fiesta ST has better finish quality.

What do the experts gathered in this here thread think of Nissan's e-Power? It's the only electric car I would even consider buying at the moment. Unfortunately I think it's Japan only at the moment?
>electric car, but power generated by internal combustion. No need to charge. No massive batteries. Still highly fuel efficient.
nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVIEW/e_power.html

From an engineering standpoint plug-in hybrids are the most efficient design. It seems like a promising platform - proven plenty by nearly every rail and generator system out there. The ultimate would be a very small diesel powered plug-in hybrid with 100 mile range or so on battery only and a 400+ mile range on the disel. This is likely what Ford and others are planning for their truck platforms.

Explain gif.

This thread reeks of boomers from t_d and 8ch.
Hey boomers, I heard there's this thing called 08ch. Go there, lmao

No boomers here, boss

>modern art

Attached: 97841234698.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>Elon says he supports yang
>these threads pop up

>nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVIEW/e_power.html
Sounds extremely ingenious and much more practical. I love it.
Sounds like a TESLA killer for sure.

Nissan e-POWER technology explained.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYVZ8dix36I

Attached: NISSAN e-Power.png (796x417, 588K)

this. also, tesla was around since 2003 and elon didn't found the company - just undertook a hostile takeover in 2006/07, claimed it as his own and built a cult fanbase around it.

>No death
I was promised death

Attached: gins.png (409x315, 180K)

and I'm going to suppose typing in pole guy youtube on the search engine not considered for you.. so here you lazy bastard.
youtube.com/watch?v=50BiGmGhgWE

>YEAH LETS PUT A VERY UNSTABLE GIANT ION BATTERY THAT COULD CRASH AT HIGH SPEED WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Idiots, anyone who buys a Tesla is dumb fucking idiot moron

really? I have 0 respect to him anymore

Automated trucks coming soon anons, lol

In Elons defense he thought Yang was the guy who did that famous song Gangnam style some years back.

Attached: imgbin-pepe-the-frog-pol-lol-4chan-meme-pepe-the-frog-black-and-white-XkCVr2RqThy8ES3ZXWdf8ngiu.jpg (728x508, 68K)

Nissan to introduce e-POWER technology in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=rx-WgtCk4wc

Russia Cyberwar

>Russia Cyberwar
AK-47 maker Kalashnikov shows off electric ‘Batmobile’ (PHOTO, VIDEO).

Russia’s renowned arms maker Kalashnikov has unveiled a nextgen electric car, which the media is already comparing to the Batmobile,
because of its black coloring and no-nonsense design.
Running on a 68-horsepower electric engine, the vehicle, called OVUM, can reach a top speed of up to 80 kph.
Its improved capacious battery allows it to cover a distance of 150 kilometers without recharging.
Kalashnikov sees OVUM as a car for an urban environment, which explains its compact size.
The electromobile weighs just 650 kg, is 3.4 meters long and 1.5 meters wide.

MORE AT:
rt.com/russia/466164-kalashnikov-electric-car-batmobile/

Attached: Kalashnikov_electric ‘Batmobile’.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

For truth i am not qualified in econimics shit ubi etc therefore i may be wrong. Maybe Elon and Yang knows better. Its just my intuitive understanding about ubi. In russia such things would lead to a disaster. Maybe in USA things are different

It's actually because tesla's an upstart in the industry and elon has corporate enemies in several different areas ranging from automobiles and oil to rockets.

These articles and subhuman soulless shitheads like the OP are written and paid for by those corporations in order to tank tesla's image, and even here in a place where people consider themselves woke and able to pick up on the shilling, you still find a lot of people falling for it.