CHAOS ENERGY MANIFESTATION

DIGITS THREAD FOR GOLDEN GATE HAPPENING
POST HERE

Attached: 1565505439239.png (579x326, 231K)

j

sage
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out. But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

im not reading that

kek's will be done

Attached: 1538763640755.png (400x400, 147K)

Digits say Golden Gate will be the next WTC.

It shall be done

How do we exactly even know it will be Golden gate bridge. Sure there is the current festival happening, but how are you sure it won't be something like the twin towers

Well the new wtc

Iran did it

Attached: Blood for the Mustache God.jpg (434x303, 58K)

Attached: fuckneocons.jpg (940x198, 33K)

Rolling, but I doubt it.

Because that's too obvious, need to have a west coast counterpart. At least we'll save a shitload on a dog and pony foreign war as the perpetrator will be a (((right wing white male)))

No
Jow Forums did it. They had threads and speculation about it before it happened. Let's shut that toxic, racist place down for good.

Attached: 1565355182571.jpg (300x168, 5K)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

SHUT
DOWN
EVERYTHING

Attached: hortler.jpg (231x250, 7K)

DUBS

Rolling , if i get it ill also predict 4 more mass shootings with manifestos posted to Jow Forums

Attached: Fat if only you knew.png (373x436, 235K)

Terrence, you're a shining light in a world of darkness.

rolling for Iran invasion

>2013

roll

Golden GAYte

9am

no, next WTC will be a nuke. you always upscale the false flags, you don't downscale. people get used to the level of dope, and you have to raise the dose.

you should have listened

Attached: children of the mushroom cloud.png (1366x768, 895K)

cant we nuke the big kabba of mecca or isreal or something instead?

Rolling

ROLL

Keep your eyes wide shut. Everything is just fine.

OKAY

user, if you break the cube, all Muslims suddenly deactivate.

here you go. say goodbye to the bridge.
maybe this will make you a believer.

Attached: 1488783353676.gif (382x498, 490K)