EPSTEIN IS STILL ALIVE

And the shills are out in force to spam the "he's dead" line.

Its the spamming that gives the agenda away

Attached: 1565477502028.jpg (1280x1280, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4
nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1565471717115.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Attached: 1565473121902.png (1024x768, 1016K)

This is the scenario that makes the most sense,

no he isnt. he dead and trump killed him

he's not still alive. they swapped the bodies to make sure they didn't fuck up the hit again.
the first attempt failed so this time had to be for sure.
so instead of risking failure, they leave a corpse that looks like him and take him away. he's likely tortured and dead already.
he ran his mouth.

Show us the egg shaped penis!

youtu.be/V-dqoEyYXx4

#eggshapedpenis

That's not even the same nose, faggot. Right one looks like a jewish

All are unironically interesting points to consider about that picture.

That's what I'm saying

Trump flipped Epstein - since only Trump could protect Epstein from Mossad and certain death.

Now they're working together, using this ruse of Epstein's death to see what the guilty will do once they think Epstein has been eliminated.

Attached: Trump - smiling.jpg (1024x683, 32K)

Its the same fucking guy. His face is relaxed. The ears and nose are exactly the same. He was just hiding the curve by being alive and emoting

EGGY PENIS NOW

true

shut the fuck up with the
"shareblue" bs mossad

some ignorant faked "codument" leak is not controlling the discussion
facts and logic are
ZOG is ZOG hence half of Soetoro's kike admin being Orange Stalin's

human cloning is still a thing. can replace one body with an exact duplicate without having to reanimate. nvixm was working on it.

>ambulances don't turn off their engines
yes they do, you retarded non-wagie.
Anywhere it isn't law that they have to idle, they definitely do turn it off at some hospitals. Its less common now since almost all psych wards have increased security compared to 20 years ago, but they definitely have locations where they would kill the engine instead of just idling.

Many hospitals have such signs.

I've seen both photos, they don't appear photoshoped and it looks like one of NY's Downtown Hospital ER entrances to me. The wall is an exterior wall in a vehicle loading area. His head does match the size of his body, which isn't the black part - that's the mattress - it's the part covered in blankets and shit.

Attached: ambu.jpg (2040x1297, 442K)

The ears look different

Epstein loved spreading that seed

Attached: seedfinal.jpg (741x500, 137K)

Yeah that guy was full of shit. Most ambulance bays have piles of backboards at or near the entrance. Many have signs asking you not to idle your engine. Yes a garage can be that dirty, it's open to the outside and will have used gloves, medical equipment, and soiled linens from patients coming through. Clearly they have never been in an ambulance before.
>source: former EMT

The damage control mass shill effort is too obvious

I was an EMT for 4 years you retarded bong
Focus on the fact that the picture looks FAKE AS FUCK rather than the fact that abulances definitely do turn the engine off at hospitals all the fucking time.

You disinfo kikes are pathetic. This isn't 2017 faggot. Take your shariablue and shove it up your hairy heeb asshole

Either the picture was taken at a hospital or it was staged by people who actually looked at an ambulance bay first. There's nothing wrong with that garage. You can walk into your own local hospital ambulance bay right now and see the exact same thing. Worst case is a security guard might tell you to leave if they even notice you but if it puts your mind at rest to see it in person, go ahead.

Yeah, your boomer tier shariablue disinfo is pretty obvious desu

Where do you think you are? This isn't faceberg

I don't believe you just because you claim something

Pol. Not the msm.
Pol does NOT believe the msm.

Where Do you think you are???????????????????????

jesus christ, i was literally reading the fucking thing when it got shoahed...

> This photo is fake because of reasons I figured out but the vast world-spanning conspiracy that rules us all didnt plan for.

> I am such a smart little boy.

Attached: dungeonmaster.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Its ok everyone. These guys have it all figured out. Nothing to see here. CNN got it right. Just watch cnn for the real story on Epstein like these guys. Let's all go to sleep now. I'm tired. So are you. go to sleep.

Based msm narrative amiriteguise??????

Most hospital ambulance entrances are now enclosed. This provides shelter from the weather, as well as privacy. You never run a vehicle in a closed garage right? Especially one that is attached directly to the ER. Make sense now?

Yeah. msm narrative is 100% accurate here. Just watch BBC for your opinion. They are reliable. Stop thinking about things. go to sleep

This is something I would expect from somebody trying to discredit the real criminal conspiracy of wealthy people fucking children. Until you have some real evidence and not a crappy picture (of obviously the same guy) just fuck off, there are real things, like the 2,000 pages of documents everyone was digging through that have once again been knocked out of the news cycle by some prurient bullshit.

fuck you shilling about, made me google this shit nigger

nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos-show-jeffrey-epstein-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/

Attached: 0FzJR7u.png (100x100, 19K)

Attached: 1565034625798.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Its the mark of a poor thinker that you can't see anything between two extremes.

He tried suicide previously. He was on a watchlist. There's no way he could commit suicide in custody

I can't believe you were the first person on the thread to do some fact checking. Jow Forums fucking depresses me sometimes.

which is why the security cams were "malfunctioning" and security staff was sent to leave 3 hours early due to "maintenance" ...

^ why this fuckery if not for dead man switch ...

I was commenting on the graphic stating that ambulances must keep their engines running by law, so that turn off engines sign wouldn't be there. Anything else?

The Lack of independent thought in this matter is the biggest tell that the shills are out in force. This is pol.
You can't believe the msm narrative and be on poll. Go and leave condemns under the BBC story. Or on twitter. That's where your opinions belong. The fact that you are on pol demonstrates you are paid damage control shills.

Sad

nigger, can't you read?

i wrote he was replaced

>flipped and working together
Stop this.
You can't "flip" deep staters, ever. They are bound by blood oaths. The worst you get is stuff like Comey and McCabe cattily implying things about each other in public.
ALL of them are entirely loyal to their agenda and none give a fuck about America, hence they would never "flip" in favour of America. And as for the moral argument, these people protect pedos and rapists. The moral argument is as irrelevant to them as the patriotic one.

Right, you are like those flat earth assholes, or the directed energy/it was nukes in the basement of 9/11 tools. There real avenues of investigation and idiots start talking mad wack shit about something thay have no hope in hell of proving. There is a fucking sticky at the top of the board. GO fucking read it. Jow Forums is nothing if not logical positivist at heat, and if you haven'y done the proper due diligence and cannot empirically validate, quantify and qualify your statement, it is just speculation, it is just your bullshit opinion. So cram your insightful analyses right up your asshole. No evidence? Your the one trying to pass off bullshit. Maybe you got lost on your way to reddit?

Attached: SYLLOGISM.png (973x426, 31K)

Mentally, you are quite simple. A child really. Unable to acknowledge facts that go against your opinions, you resort to name calling since you are unable to defend some of the bullshit being pushed. All I did was correct the false statement in the graphic. I made no comment whether or not he is actually dead or whatever. OBTUSE....look it up.

and the moon is made of green cheese...the end

Sorry.i just assumed you were one of the damage controllers

No one mentioned flat earth, which makes this comment 100% projection.

Sad

>(((armchair psychoanalyst)))

Like pottery

alright i'll apologize for the racial slur as well - a good day to you sir * tips hat

Attached: 1548833945764.png (750x780, 77K)

Attached: 19-08-11-10-48-30-051_deco.jpg (660x484, 186K)

Another fine example. I rest my case. Thanks for playing.

I'm not saying he wasn't murdered, I'm saying you're a certifiable retard. Of all the things to take issue with, it's the layout of something you have no experience with? And you're arguing against at least 2 people with intimate knowledge of the topic?

You are espousing unfounded conspiracy theories when you should be helping to comb through the 2,000 pages unsealed the day before this guy was suicided you dipshit attention whore.

Attached: clinton epstein.jpg (1024x416, 58K)

You literally invited being called psychoanalyst. It's like you set an obvious trap. Proper schizo tier.

>mossads biggest asset protecting another mossad asset from mossad

Think about what you are suggesting.

You still haven't been able to refute my original statement. Says alot about your "independent thought process".

russian shills keep posting this picture with no context.Fuck off you hacks

> it must be true if two randoms claim it. Youre the retard for not believing them.

Who's the retard here?

> believing msm is independent thinking.

The Mental gymnastics are schizo tier

And now I'm Russian. Kek. Like clockwork

I never said that. YOU called us all shills for not having "independent" thinking ability. Try to remember what you said in the past and be coherent in the future.

The person who has never seen an ambulance bay and ignores pictures of other ambulance bays that show the exact same thing.

Also, you called me a shill for my statement. The same one you have yet to refute, besides calling me a name in retort.

Attached: 1565462747832.jpg (720x622, 60K)

bump

honestly both photos look like they could be the same man (his head is tilted more towards his left side in the second picture). either a very convincing body double or he was murdered

If he hung himself , wouldn't his face be red? Or blue .

Where are our based anons, are we going to dig more?

>If you don't believe what I say, you are a mindless drone
oh, fuck off back to whatever shithole you're from.

>Muh msm narrative is 100% legit!!!!

Are you trying to make your bait as obvious as possible? Come on buddy, I already said he was murdered. In case you missed it, the MSM narrative is suicide. It's ok, with some practice you'll get good at this. Lurk more.

>You can't believe the msm narrative and be on poll
Of course you can. 95% of things they say represent the truth, that is why people believe it in the first place and why they can get away with their kids.

But ironically, just reading through the YouTube comments basically NOBODY believes the narrative of him commiting suicide.
It seem obvious to even the most normie person that he didn't kill himself, which leaves two option open:
Firstly, he really died, because he couldn't be allowed to talk and wasn't important enough to live, which seems very likely.
Secondly he was important enough to be snuggled out, which I kinda doubt as it is a lot of effort and it doesn't seem likely to me that he was a particularly valuable asset.

Once again. I never said that. i was refuting the statements made in the graphic.Why are you unable to comprehend that?

100%. And the mods pinned a fake thread, as per usual, about him being dead.
Epstein dead 33 days after being charged. 33 is Freemasonry's hoax code. Any event signalling that number is fake.

Wot website did you screencap this from? Sidebar looks interesting af

He's still alive. On his island or in tel aviv. There's literally no evidence hesdead

Please visit specsavers.co.uk. Free eyetest.

Still waiting for you to refute my original statement. Yet, all you do is repeat simplistic assertions. Like I said, you have a child like reasoning ability and intellect. I feel bad debating you since you are handicapped. Maybe you'll learn though.

,t. Fedposter

>95% of things msm say represent the truth

What The fuck am I reading

"Epstein is dead" is the msm narrative

Except, you know, the picture. Simple reasoning can get you places user. What's more likely, a loose end was broken out of prison by people who would rather see him dead with no witnesses and his death was staged with a stand in body that will be scrutinized, or he was killed because he knew too much and his body was transported to the hospital?

I saved it from pol.i didn't take the screencap

I never said anything about the narrative. That graphic was full of falsehoods from a medical standpoint. That is what I was refuting. I told you this several times now. Yet, you ignore it.

> it's true because there's a pictureĆ³ of it!!
> all photos are true!!!

Shills Just. Say. Anything.

So is it two shills arguing over pointless shit in this thread or one actual Jow Forums user and a shill?

Either way it doesn't help at all, shut the fuck up and contribute or leave

> I'm a medical professional
> posting on pol
> please believe me!!

No

#wheresdershowitz

Who?

Oh. Dershowitz. I get it

Well, after repeated attempts to get you to defend your position in any way, you've proved you're a CUNT, as you Brits like say. You have no credibility and can be ignored.

I can't fucking tell who's jewing who anymore

Why is #EpsteinWasQ a hash tag on Twatter?

The Brit is a massive troll.

He probably did something like Yoshikage Kira when he realized he was cornered and is going to get a new look, new identity and a living place in a different country. Except he won't get caught and the pedo circle will make sure of it.

its not close
forget the arch of the schnozz
look at the shape and slant of the nostrils
look at the lines on the cheek and temple
im not even sure the texture of the hair is the same
they found him at 6:30am and he is clean-shaven? while in solitary on suicide watch? what?

The way media doesn't just print their usual narrative, Shareblue is trying to fight against the negative image on Clintons, how deep state isn't denying the conspiracy but rather blaming it on Trump and with how brazen this act was - it is likely that Trump spirited away Epstein to further the investigations. But that is to be seen.

The media shouldn't be questioning this at all and give credibility to conspiracy theories. Even Trump's retweets are too much. And Shareblue is put to work, because of course this is going to look bad on the Clintons. It looks like the deep state is actually against what happened and knows what is really going on.

He was in custody.
On suicide watch list.
Jew.
Rich.
Member of the elite.
One of many pedos.

He's not dead. He's off the hook