Imagine being a glownigger

>Browsing Jow Forums because evil raycists
>See thread after thread about shit you should actually be investigating
>Pedo master kike gets suicided
>Ignore it because your priority is to entrap anons into saying things they can be arrested for
These are the most worthless people in the world. Worse than niggers.

Attached: 2463573567.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/science-and-technology-branch
youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk
youtube.com/watch?v=j6cSwFHubZg
theintercept.com/2016/04/21/listen-to-an-fbi-honeypot-on-the-job/
oklahoman.com/article/5560334/attempted-bombing-suspects-family-issues-statement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>entrap anons into saying things they can be arrested for

what for example ?

but muh benefits
muh comfy air conditioned building
muh I get to wear a suit and tie to feel important

> But that’s the blah blah divisions job

Comparminilization is very efficient

Nothing really, they will just start the investigation from here, infiltration comes afterwards (after filtering your data through a treat matrix) to build a solid case.

any threat of violence towards any singled out group even a nonspecific one is grounds for them to get a warrant to go through all your cybershit
and if Trump passes red flag it'll be enough to take your funz too

they're gay too

Attached: 1559883460300.jpg (1080x1247, 245K)

Damn these faggots are embarrassing.

Attached: 1520594767593.png (1840x2402, 1.23M)

kek

ok thank god. i only hate muslims but dont want kill them at moment. so i save.

We just follow orders from above like everyone else who works

They "find" cp on your pc. You go to jail for cp.

You "above" is (((above))) though.

Attached: 1565128776497.png (707x920, 346K)

exactly
also political statements usually don't count
>example
>I would vote for the state to hang or deport all niggers
^legal free speech
>I'm going to do such myself
^insta-v&

Glownigger is one of the greatest memes imaginable, and they probably killed Terry because of the butthurt it gives them.

Heres one
>222640952

>222640952

Reeee fuck me

Attached: 64AC9377-ED9B-4195-8235-36FB3800A80C.png (1000x845, 240K)

You just know at least some of the glowniggers got redpilled along the way. The underlying theme with Jow Forums is that there is something not quite right and there's too much evidence to deny it at this point.

Nah you only go to jail if they can "prove" you produce or spread the CP around for profit. They can just get you in to cohesion to "cooperate" with them if you have cp, probably blackmailing you not be registered as a sex offender. Depending on what connections they believe you have.

hahaha I love this photo

where did you find it? google points here: fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/science-and-technology-branch

>watching as everyone else gets called glownigger while you successfully mkultra everyone

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the next step of your master plan?

Quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice try, ABC

Glow harder

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)

>any threat of violence towards any singled out group even a nonspecific one is grounds for them to get a warrant to go through all your cybershit

Are you sure that that is the extent of it? Because I'm pretty sure they are doing a little more than that, and I want to know how the fuck they are fucking with airgapped machines. A little backdoor in the hardware perhaps? A little RF circuit in the motherboard that no one knows about except them and maybe a few paranoid but intelligent people that notice things?

20 secs after... hmmmmm

Is a tie really comfy mr fbi?

>Be CIA run of the mill Jow Forums farmer
>Spend 8 hours browsing pol and shitposting with the boys
>Write report stating user #291820494 Vaguely implied acts of violence although there is no tangible evidence worth following up on
>Go home, drink, and go to bed alone
>Get paid for it

Sounds like a pretty nice job actually. I already do 90% of that, I just don't get paid for it. We're literally the Alphabet agency's jannies... I don't know how I feel about that.

Attached: depression.jpg (500x380, 20K)

Attached: living the life.jpg (926x302, 110K)

Also when we point out glowniggers and mossad they probably get upset that we are on to them. Its like uh oh, time to back pedal, eject.

Slam

Hey guys, you’re welcome to hang if you can meme. Just don’t encourage anyone to go (((manifestoposting))) because that ruins everybody’s day and its more paperwork for you faggots

>>Spend 8 hours browsing pol and shitposting with the boys

Do you want to know how I know that you aren't 'one of the boys'?

Attached: FCE8143D-238F-4C50-B893-AB2C59C718E2.jpg (1000x845, 45K)

no.

Attached: Anime_More_like_belongs_in__4760c4ac73fc2ce9bb68d88c4e6f01cd.png (399x347, 182K)

The irony is theyre all slowly being poisoned with radioactive materials. Only top level glow niggers live to retirement.

worse than kikes tho?

Attached: Who_are_the_Jews.jpg (599x549, 106K)

can't help there I'm not super skilled in Jow Forums and I'm just now from your post googling what air-gapped means
very interesting reading though

EE, can confirm that hidden RF circuits at least aren't plausible. Most in the CompSci field would tell you that backdoors are possible, and even probable. The most notorious being hidden wifi/data usage. Hell, even your GPS could be active while the UI tells you it's certainly off. That being said, if you are going off the grid, DONT drive a car or use a phone anywhere near your permanent location.

Faggots don't decide wether or not I get to keep my guns. It's not a privilege that I have to earn. It's my right. No man, even your God emperor, is above the Constitution.

what if they look in your loo and don't find poo?

Attached: HbCdMV5.png (506x369, 59K)

Luring in the glowies with memes. They can’t help but respond

Attached: 2E0720F6-405E-4678-9A43-3EF05C3286AC.jpg (1080x1095, 102K)

Attached: BF66E1C3-8436-446F-B099-73497A68419A.png (338x600, 81K)

Lmao, imagine being this mad at the intelligence community.
If you saw the amount of shit they protect your sorry ass from, you'd throw them a parade.

Attached: A3704734-70A5-44C2-825E-D2BAFF6D1EEB.jpg (600x622, 50K)

hey to all glow niggers in here you are really worthless, I bet your a cuck, you love watching your wife get it up her ass by a nigger

nice Instagram-tier meme

Attached: EE284CCD-C40E-4C9C-882D-6ED958557E08.jpg (500x375, 93K)

Okay, how much is it? Does your boss let you share?

I'm not talking about pozzed hardware like routers or phones. I'm talking about built boxes made from new and mid/upper range hardware. Like Ryzen 7 processors and Asus motherboards. Is there a problem with micro ATX architecture? Show me where it's impossible to hide an RF circuit in the motherboard. Can we even trust AMD microcode? They fucking blocked live operating systems and I love live operating systems except for pentoo because fuck those faggots for migrating to discord from IRC and they don't even care about the Ryzen problem.

I hope their next objective is to go to the forest to swat at butterflies. Or to pluck seashells and fight against the waves would also be a good one.

Attached: 9D74F0CD-BD57-444E-82D1-BEBFFE1AB2E6.jpg (720x504, 39K)

Attached: ACAE4019-4D39-4867-88D7-86AA61B350F7.png (500x383, 64K)

Attached: 1565412701277.png (375x396, 175K)

I'd imagine that sharing that information could put them at a disadvantage with competing agencies.

>the intelligence community
Jow Forums is better at your job than you are

youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk

And btw, this board is being watched.

Attached: FAD02594-D9B9-4663-984A-0A5B78E971EA.jpg (750x851, 48K)

gl0w13s c@nt r43d th1s

Attached: dfggdfhf.jpg (1115x443, 152K)

This post fucking glows.

>you'd throw them a parade
hardly, I go into a deep pit of despair during the lull in between happenings.

I am a racist and I hold Chainlink. And I know I'm not the only one. I first heard of this smartcontract middleware project when posting in Stormfront. We were brain-STORMING (pun intended) some ideas that we nazis could use to undermine women and minorities and some intelligent user brought up investing in the project and became the most upvoted idea. What does Chainlink have to do, at all, with opressing women and minorities you may ask? Well, I will explain to you in a way even a pathetic, weak and stupid female would understand, so you better be grateful here:

Because of the inefficiency of modern day contract enforcement, generally dominated by slow and inefficient government owned courts, in the last decades modern society has seen a huge explosion in the number of people employed as white collar workers. The stereotypes about white collar workers, all of them, are absolutely true. They are lazy pieces of shit, doing non-essential make-work while browsing their phones, maybe doing an hour or two at most or real work in the entire day. This is the context in which women entered the "work"force in masse. Women can't do real jobs. Well, maybe 10% can do something useful, but most of you only strut around in air conditioned offices like you're the hottest shit in the world, while men still do 95% of the work.

So... what is going to happen to all that unnecessary administrative bloat? Thanks to our man Sergey Nazarov the days of you paper pushers, lawyers and other parasites are numbered. Within a decade all these jobs will almost be gone. Smart contracts will make all of you go back into the kitchen, where you should have always been because there won't be a Jew megacorp willing to waste its money in hiring you when NEET nodes will do it for a fraction of the price.

Chainlink, the currency for a bright future where women will be oppressed and niggers curb stomped!

HEIL FUCKING HITLER
LONG LIVE SERGEY NAZAROV, THE LEADER OF OUR REVOLUTION

Attached: sergey nazarov revolution.png (437x477, 278K)

pls

Attached: never asked.png (800x800, 109K)

Most of them are pedos, homosexuals, and jews anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6cSwFHubZg

>the frog is a symbol of military intelligence

this whole fucking place glows

Attached: 1515394474513.jpg (1283x722, 207K)

What are you protecting us from exactly? You're assisting in turning this country into a corrupt brown third world crime ridden shithole.

(((Manifestos)))

Attached: 82F487BB-0798-412F-8176-333098B430DF.jpg (600x433, 22K)

If my FBI guy said shit like that, I'd probably take the tape off the camera.

Attached: 1564757165426.jpg (125x122, 3K)

> They fucking blocked live operating systems
What are you even talking about? I've been using ryzen 7 for 2 years and have never been blocked.

If they're doing their jobs right, you'll never hear about the attacks they prevent.

Attached: D427A346-1A00-44B9-8918-E3F32B682857.jpg (739x428, 39K)

no shit SHerlock?

lol this is blacktwitter tier of humor but I still laughed, is there more?

>this board is being watched.

OH NOE IT CAN'T BE TRUE

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THUNK THAT 4CHINS IS BEING WATCHED BY FEDERALES

I MEAN WE ARE SO INNOCENT AND PURE AND NEVER EVER DID ILLEGAL SHIT EVEN ONCE

MORE IMPORTANTLY WE NEVER CARED ABOUT SHIT LIKE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION SO WERE THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY THE OPPRESSIVE FAGGOTS THAT WANT TO CONTROL INFORMATION BECAUSE INFORMATION IS POWER

TOO BAD SOME OF YOU THOUGHT FREEDOM OF INFORMATION MEANT LOLIS, KEK, SORRY BOUT YOUR LUCK KIDDO

>this is in no way roundabouting the world to be worse

You know sometimes the world needs a boot in the ass so we stop forgetting who our enemies are, right? That's how we got into the mess we're currently in.

Yup, but things have changed since the latest string of attacks.

Bump

These people are straight evil. I don't wanna go down the path of Targeted individuals, but I'm experiencing that sort of thing, and have been for close to 4 years. They are monsters; absolute monsters. I just wonder if they would go about doing the sort of thing that they do to their Children or Spouse and feel at ease about it.

I really don't see a way out from the way that everything about the Internet is in no way the same as it used to be; neither are people. They get offended so easily...There's no loyalty.

What kind of Life is it to realize just how much your Government hates you, and in some cases straight wants, and will eventually have you deceased, come Hell or high water.

Attached: dissapoint.png (1920x1080, 995K)

yeah sure, you watched too much hollybullshit

You're probably right.

I've noticed more people glowing. Change in plan to become partially public about being here? At least by some of the ones that watch this place? Obviously there's several different glow groups.

Attached: D2BEB2D9-11EA-4A32-A8A7-627E87B7CF18.jpg (431x767, 43K)

theintercept.com/2016/04/21/listen-to-an-fbi-honeypot-on-the-job/

>AFTER ONE WOMAN broke his heart, Khalil Abu Rayyan, a 21-year-old Michigan man, contemplated suicide. Then, when he confided his dark thoughts to another woman, she suggested he steer his violence toward other people.

>Both women, it turned out, were FBI honeypots, and one of the recorded conversations with Rayyan entered into ongoing court proceedings provides a rare glimpse into how federal informants work.

the latest string of attacks concocted by you worthless glownigger scumbags

>I've been using ryzen 7 for 2 years and have never been blocked.

You're saying that you can boot Kali using Ryzen processors? You're a fucking liar. Show me the dmesg

Fucking shalom not buying it either
Holy fuck we are truly at the end of our times

Attached: D0415BD8-B0C9-4DEC-90DB-E0AB0EA531F3.png (500x432, 47K)

I want to make a parody song about glowniggers using kanye wests song golddigger. "NOW IM NOT SAYING HES A GLOWNIGGER, BUT...hes definitely a glownigger."

It's not impossible, but it would absolutely be noticeable. The problem is the risk of it being found due to size. For a decent signal, you need a decent power input and thus slightly beefier components.

FBI is run by hacks.

if you think those lazy fucks are actively trying to entrap you on here you are irredeemably stupid

Attached: 1561651562484.jpg (697x631, 54K)

>Parents Catch FBI in Plot to Force Mentally Ill Son to Be a Right Wing Terrorist
oklahoman.com/article/5560334/attempted-bombing-suspects-family-issues-statement

>. The FBI clearly knew that he was schizophrenic because they have gathered every ounce of information on him.
> The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own

Yeah, some groups have less oversight.
I'm sure that some of them even browsed this place before being assigned to watch it.

Attached: 794F5E3D-42DE-44BB-8068-CD3BD1636C0F.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

EIB1873

Of course they have.
You glow. You evidently don't belong.

I come across you in every other thread now. Completely out of place, alien phraseology, oblivious of board culture.
The only thing that's going to happen is you getting redpilled and us getting considerably more cautious.

Good job, boomers, affirmative action niggers, and incompetent women.