AUS/POL SUNDAY EDITION

'These teens are out of control': Shocking moment gangs of young men armed with metal poles brawl on the street in front of terrified diners
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344327/Shocking-moment-teenage-gangs-armed-metal-poles-brawl-street-Melbourne.html

Three years ago Mingoola residents welcomed African refugee families with open arms as part of a settlement program hailed for invigorating a dying country town. Now the tiny NSW town has lost all of its newest members.
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-11/rural-nsw-school-set-to-close-doors-as-drought-wears-on/11387410

More climate change disruption protests planned in Brisbane this afternoon
news.com.au/national/queensland/more-climate-change-disruption-protests-planned-in-brisbane-this-afternoon/news-story/e02e9f46b9a2c83f545804f0a299b30f

Attached: 4EA3144300000578-6023563-With_increasing_numbers_of_carjackers_stock_image_intentionally_-a-2_153330 (633x502, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/pacific/husband-charged-with-murdering-wife-australian-humanitarian-worker-jennifer-downes/news-story/a99afe342510845c3756227388bf7cf3
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344327/Shocking-moment-teenage-gangs-armed-metal-poles-brawl-street-Melbourne.html
treasury.gov.au/consultation/c2019-t395788
youtube.com/watch?v=770M2s6ZD8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VqRcD-bRdMw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
youtube.com/watch?v=-bOdG-9QqQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck immigration and free martin bryant

>Import niggers
>Put them to work in the fields
>They run away
That shit is fucking hilarious.

Attached: Straya.jpg (700x1082, 183K)

look how out of control they are they drive on the wrong side.
those anarchists

Based niggers, whites need to know their places.

Seconded.

>A gang of youths
In any other place than Melbourne, they'd be calling them Niggers.

Attached: 1538529600683.jpg (473x470, 50K)

Bryant is a fat fucking retard who shot cowering kids in the face. What sort of deranged fuckwit supports cunts like him? That's right fags like you. Give yourself an uppercut dickhead.

Glow harder afp... go and suicide some work mates.... port arthur official story leaks more than 9/11... nooby faggot

Toll paid in full
news.com.au/world/pacific/husband-charged-with-murdering-wife-australian-humanitarian-worker-jennifer-downes/news-story/a99afe342510845c3756227388bf7cf3

Attached: 8f3e213592234081b21fc592ee6b51b2.jpg (649x365, 29K)

Two stupid people....

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344327/Shocking-moment-teenage-gangs-armed-metal-poles-brawl-street-Melbourne.html
looks like a sad face.

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (230x223, 58K)

Coal burner gets recked. Not even news.

Reminder to write to the Treasurer to stop them from implementing the $10,000 limit on cash transactions. If you don't then you're letting the supposedly "liberal" government infringe on your economic freedom and opening the gates to implementing negative interest rates. You only have until TOMORROW to do so before the fate of this country is sealed.

treasury.gov.au/consultation/c2019-t395788
youtube.com/watch?v=VqRcD-bRdMw

>looks like a sad face.
looks like a gash that only a tranny could love.

>rect

Are we doing grammer and spelling checks tonight.
Thanks for the heads up.

reeeee......
>rekt

Whats your opinion on port arthur?

Attached: its all so tiresome m8.png (230x223, 63K)

Imagine my shock that they'd rather collect welfare in their urban enclaves

Attached: sg86f99nk7z11.jpg (300x262, 8K)

(((SUICIDE)))

Attached: 2-sunshine-shining-in-prison-cell-window-jeff-swart.jpg (1051x616, 410K)

Redpill me on the (((health ratings))) listed on meat packages. I know there's some kikery going on there

Fuck off Otto, we drive on the correct side - try riding shotgun and shooting niggers in a Euro car and you end up shooting the driver.
>even septics cowboys had to reverse their crap road-laws to shoot injuns
>Euros not into shooting their niggers properly = current Europe

Attached: images.jpg (638x481, 43K)

>Sorry m8 I can't accept that 11,000 dollars in cash
Doesn't make much sense.

Watching "prosecuting evil" on sbs.... hmmm.... it is so obvious... why can't everyone see it?

My version:
>Bryant actually did it - he had a history of being a dangerous fucktard and the cafe was shooting dumb fish in a packed barrrel with no fire exits.
>you dont need 60s targeted mkultra when theres so much 'going postal' shit in the 90s media to influence all the gullible fucktards like Bryant
> Tas Cops totally fucked up the response and investigation - then realised they needed to pressure his dodgy lawyer to get the fuckwit to confess to cover their incompetent arses otherwise they had no real case.
>Taz govt is too useless to organise anything, let alone 'muhKonspiracy'.
>Howard was a smalldick cunt who couldn't organise it either, because no cunt ever liked him let alone followed his orders - the cunt just used Bryants fuckwittery as his excuse to fuck gunowners with his premade ban laws
>the ban laws weren't to stop more nuts like Bryant, they were to stop RWDS taking over useless cunts like Howard.
The real reason it keeps getting buried is the coverup and fuckover afterwards, not any planning beforehand.

How are we doing Ausbros?

Attached: abbo_olympics.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

I had a neighbor who lived on a small property up the road from me. As a kid and a teen my parents would send me up to mow her lawn and do odd jobs. She was working in the cafe when the shooting started she hid under the counter and saw her work colleagues get gunned down. It really fucked her up. She had a biscuit tin full of old newspaper cut outs about it. She said she actually knew Martin Bryant. But she said the man doing the shooting was not Martin Bryant. I for a long time passed it of as her being a bit off. But she would often tell me it was not him and that she received no compensation at all because she took the Tasmanian government to court for compensition and lt was thrown out because she claimed the shooter was not Martin Bryant. I again passed it off as just not all her dogs where barking.
Then I started to read about it. I've read two books and have looked into it and I honestly felt sick. All those years she was trying to tell me and I would always smile and nod my head. At her funeral I meet some of her relatives that came over from Tasmania they all basically repeated everything she said to me. So is it common knowledge in Tasmania?

bit tired. nearly got run over by a yacht yesterday

Quick headsup the government is preparing for a run on banks by reducing transactions above 10,000 In the inevitable recession that will take place within the next 12 months

>reducing

sorry, banning

Looks like someone forgot to dilate.

Thank you Melbourne storm

Nah man. It was planned. Just cause taspol were retarded, doesn't explain the other bullshit.

How do ya get run over by a yacht?

Attached: 1565384713995.jpg (1000x1500, 242K)

swimming or boating in front of it

t. boating accident

What's that OP you wish you had your guns back ..LOL

Attached: AR-15 Black.jpg (596x357, 75K)

Like people who withdraw that much aren't already on a list.

Yeah, well aussies don`t care as long as they have ice and beer. And the football on. People are still happy and busily heading to work. There is nothing to worry about until "it" happens.

I would rather live in a with dole payments free hospital and no niggercountry

What 'other bullshit'?
>inb4 all the Mossad shit - that cunt in Perth was just a fucked hitler-licker who invented all his crap
>Taz cops didn't just fuck up on the day, theyd let MB off when he put his guns into get scopes without a licence, and hadnt investigated the suss death of the old lady who left him all the money etc
>afterwards they closed half a dozen other suss deaths of derros and homeless stabbed beaten etc that in hindsight were MB working his way up to Pt.A
The real reasons theres no real Coroners Inquest or Royal Commission.
We should be putting our retards and nutjobs back into Asylums instead of 'care in the community' but making gun laws was cheaper and suited Howard more.

Don't feel guilty user. The government and the media made everyone believe it. Even these days, saying it wasn't Bryant is like saying the holohoax wasn't real, only it's not jews getting triggered.

Attached: 1544953936331.png (469x452, 277K)

Holy mother of yahweh.... you sumof a bittttch....
free martin bryant
>no day in court
>life in prison
>australia

White shocked niggers didn't come to their country to bust their asses farming but rather be in a big city where they can get all the free gibs. White people are fucking retarded. Now get to work white slaves so Jews can collect your taxes and hand them out to niggers so they can fuck and outbreed you.

Fucking niggers.

The Tasmanian government, like most states, had closed of PTSD and 'psychological stress' injuries form compo claims in the early 90s because every cunt and their dodgy lawyer was clogging the system, so unless your neighbour actually got shot she wouldnt have got anything.
>martin was just a nice boy
>i cant believe it was him
>the same shit all the neighbours say after every shooting because it covers up their guilt they didnt dob the obviously crazy cunt to the cops or psych ward earlier.
That paranoid cunt down near Colac who blew up his house with explosives wired up everywhere, afterwards it turned out he had even been going into town wearing a bombvest and afterwards the locals said the same shit
> it wasnt him he was just a nice guy but a bit odd and upset because his wife had left...
Same shit every time.

Lololol....
free martin bryant

So it wasnt martin bryant who did the mass shooting? Then who was it? Sloppy job mossad??

It's been official policy that whenever someone withdraws more than $10,000 at a time that they're required to be investigated. This cash ban isn't about targeting the black economy, it's about implementing negative interest rates.

It doesn't matter -who- did Port Arthur, gun control would've been the response either way.

Yeah, there is no way this could be said any better.

The tranny from "There's something about Miriam" (~2004?) is dead.

Attached: 1565410324294.png (738x669, 186K)

Explain why they want negative interest rates to a brainlet

So if it came out a foreign government implemented port arhtur... ozbros would of given up their guns?

>Explain why they want negative interest rates to a brainlet
The reserve bank continues to drop interest rates and sooner or later they go below zero.
THEN, when interest rates are negative, YOU pay the BANK for having your money in the bank AND everyone gets paid into the bank today.
GET IT?

hey fags im comin' over to marry one of your white women
one problem though, she lives in melbourne. where's the least shit place to go live? I like cairns, hows queensland?

Precisely.
The issue is the Howard Cunt not MB.
>tinfoil conspiracy theories just make gunowners look like nutters and nazis
>(thanks glowcunts)
>even if MB didnt do it, or was programmed, or it was an alien jew lizard doesn't matter 20 years later, by now even he probably can't remember whether he did it or not, let alone any evidence remaining either way to ever change the official story.
We need to be chasing Howard's bullshit and getting our guns back to sort out the Chinks and Sudos, not wasting effort on random theories.
>almost looking forward to Straya getting dragged into the Great Seppo/Chink War for the chance to get some surplus QBZ95s and a decent 2A afterwards

Should I eat food or never eat again and just die

>where's the least shit place to go live?
Not telling.

But he didn't do it. False flag to take away our guns and turn us into shadow templates so browns immigrants takeover the country.

>no niggercountry
>Australia

Melbourne is Saudi Arabia/South Sudan
Sydney is CHYNA/pakistan

i want the guns to defend my life/liberty/love from the cultural enrichment the Liberal Government doomed us all with.

FRASIER ANNING FUEHRER OF QLD

It's about moving towards a cashless society. The same report that recommended the $10k cash limit also recommended:
>Recommendation 3.5: Incentives to move to a non-cash business model
>Offer incentives to small businesses to adopt entirely non-cash business models, including tax instalment timing relief and preferential treatment as trusted taxpayers.
>Objective
>Support businesses going completely cash-free. This will reduce their risk of black economy activities and signal the Government’s support for a near cash-free economy.

When there's a recession or even greater economic shock like the GFC, governments usually have to lower interest rates by ~3% to stimulate the economy to get it to recover instead of going into a death spiral where nobody makes money because nobody can afford to spend the little money they have. If interest rates are already low (like we're seeing around the globe right now) and a major shock happens, then the government doesn't have any room to move without going into the negatives. If interest rates are negative it means you pay the banks interest to keep your money instead of the relationship we're currently used to. Obviously this would make it preferable to keep money in the form of cash since it effectively has a 0% interest rate, meaning if interest rates go negative people do a bank run to get their money out and we get an even worse version of the great depression.

Now in a cashless society, you can't withdraw your money as cash because it doesn't exist/is illegal for transactions, which means the government can set the interest rates as deeply negative and there's nothing you can do about it. This also has the added benefit of allowing the banks complete control over your economic activity/transactions and means you can't make any transactions without leaving a trail that the banks and government can access.

This is not about the black economy, this is about the government (and banks) securing an even greater level of control over the population. Do something to piss off the banks in a cashless society and you are literally a non-person.

The only thing stopping you getting a gun licence and a gun is a criminal record!

Cameron Diaz was a tranny?
Fmd.

Eat Shit!

No thanks, I left. Fuck Australia and the retards that still live there.

If you boys want to do some killing mix ca fentanyl and dmso in minecraft
Shoot over a crowd with a SuperSoaker or make traps

M8, I've got guns I've had since before 96 and more since.
>fuck Howard, whats wrong with wanting more?

>rewatching Kath & Kim
>Kath is redpilled and knows homosexuality is wrong
How did I not realise this show was so based

Ok, memelord, post all your Fentanyl and timestamp...
Or GFY

It's time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

This is what they stole from us.....
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9

It's also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

You only have two hands, or can you shoot with your feet as well?

No spooky

Best place Invercargill broo.
Did you watch the footy last night cuz?

Melbourne is for niggers like you, so thats where you can go.

So what's the point, dickhead, since any fent you might have would be stealing granny's patches to deal down the pub?

Driving from the right hand side of the car is best for right handed people because the steering wheel is in the dominant hand, while the other hand is used changing gears etc.
Helicopters have the pilot sitting in the right hand side for this reason.

Why are boomers such slow drivers that feel the need to clog up our roads? You'd think they'd drive fast so they can get somewhere before they die.

which one of you autists did this

Fuck you're (((bright)))

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them
A man died not too long ago avoiding a toll road. It has been scrubbed from the media. Search ABC; you won't find it. Toll roads are reaching over $20 a pop in some areas, that's more than your average Newstart allowance if taken twice daily. People may complain about problems but few offer solutions. They'll be a time for grander schemes, yet we must prove ourselves capable of simple tasks. Sabotage the tolling equipment -- be it elelctronic, or booths -- it is a gesture of our will to act, without such symbolism, we have no will. Democracy died.
It is simple because it is easy to get away with. Just find a target (I won't suggest one because I'm not a fed: They would just reincforce the area in preparation to apprehend suspects. Do not use Google or any location based product: They are in kahoots with ASIO and will track you by what you search, even reinforcing toll areas if Google trends shows interest in them) and attack. Never write anything down to avoid a paper trail, tell only those who can help, plan intensely for weeks, find methods (I can't give ideas that they'll look out for) online (dark web etc) for better techniques act and escape, and most importantly, NEVER GET CAUGHT!
Quotes from Adolf Hitler:
"...If a government uses the instruments of power in its hands for the purpose of leading a people to ruin, then rebellion is not only the right, but also the duty, of every individual
citizen."
"Generally speaking, we must not forget that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a State or government but rather the preservation of the race."
"In principle, the State is looked upon only as a means to an end and this end is the conservation of the racial characteristics of mankind."
Threadly reminder that it is your civic duty to honour your ancenstors.

Attached: WHO will be a hero.jpg (323x356, 38K)

My dad wont ever drive faster than 80km/h, even on a highway.

Reason - because it's very dangerous to go faster and because asians are crazy drivers, he doesn't want to be held responsible for causing an accident.

Try to understand that logic

Saves fuel and pisses zoomers off, win win

Why are ASIO and the AFP fighting?

Attached: Mastercard.png (673x994, 583K)

What's for dinner lads?
I've got lamb backstrap with lemon myrtle
Gotta love me mum

He's more likely to cause an accident driving that slow on a motorway.
I've also noticed retard boomers who will do 70 everywhere no matter if the limit is 60 or 80.

How very (((frugal))) of you, boomer

Carbonara

>teens
>1.90m tall somalian fucking niggers
Explain yourselves, puftas.

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Pastitsio

Attached: 132.jpg (430x575, 57K)

steak, sweet potato oven chips and salad.

"teens" and "youths" is a dogwhistle for "nigger"

why is a 19 year old being called a teen?
That is a man.

Australians are massive cowards nowadays, have you just realised?

>...mummy and daddy are fighting, does that mean they don't love little Aus/pol any more?
Because AFP are political softcocks who have tongued every government's arse since Billy Hughes and the eggs, and oldschool ASIO can still remember the days when they ran RWDSs and beat down Hippies, and ASIS ran thru SEA zapping gooks and overthrew Pinochet for the Company.
>goodolddaysagain

Post your favourite TISM song
youtube.com/watch?v=-bOdG-9QqQs

Attached: 1565414851351.png (300x350, 108K)

Drive in the NT. The speed limit is 130ks on the open road but the fucking boomers with caravans do 80 and bunch up together so you can't overtake. OLD Cunts.

Don't start calling city people Australian.

Heading back to China v2, aka Melbourne, after many, many months in Ukraine. Dreading it. Australia feels so far gone. Imagine selling out your country to Asians and Immigrants. Can the pendulum ever swing back the other way? The ‘Left’ has gone crazy in Australia. Progressive Politics is a scam. I’m scared I will never feel at home in Australia again.