HOW DO WE KILL THE WHITE SAVIOR COMPLEX?

These people hate other whites but want to be acknowledged as African saviors. Even Dickens wrote about telescopic philanthropy. Not a new issue.

Attached: weak.png (630x583, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt-Shame-Fear_spectrum_of_cultures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They adopted black children. That's it. You got your answer. That is how the white savior complex will disappear. It will get bred out of existence along with the majority of whites, sadly.

You can't fix such people. Not with any amount of rhetoric or social engineering. The white race is currently undergoing an environmental stress. It's gotta get a lot worse before it gets any better (IF it gets any better). But if whites survive then the ones that are left will be devoid of this fucking "we don't matter, we should totally be soulless cosmopolitan leftists!" bullshit.

If you change society with fascism or something then you're literally just forcing such people to breed and pass on their genes. Look at Germany right now. It's full of cucks today.

It’s a weakness, engrained through decades of propaganda. It is your doom. Catastrophic war is your only hope, and that is a bad option all around.

Why do whites have such a low in group preference and get called racist so much? Seems to contradict each other.

I just want to punch that guy in the fucking face with his goofy ass 2009 Beiber hair cut, that woman is a 4/10 on a good day but in another life could have been a trad wife and maybe a good mother

Jewish propaganda?

Should adopting an 80 IQ nigger result in the death penalty by AG Barr?

I just explained this in another thread. At least, these are the reasons things are going this way for us as far as I can tell.

It's an interesting theory. I'm not sure if I fully believe it but Euros shy away from direct conflict if they can avoid it, imo bc they haven't had to face it for years. I'm nearly 100% Euro and ready to go though.

DESU it always cracks me up when the media tries to paint people on Jow Forums and racist people as "evil! aggressive! hateful!" because in my mind I am pretty much a harshly individualistic hippie peacefag who just wants to live alone in the woods and be left the fuck alone. That is the white ethos, I feel like. For better or worse. Currently it is for worse. If given the choice I would never try to "conquer" or "dominate others". It's just not in my soul.

I think part of the reason nonwhites see "racism" in everything whites do is because of projection. The drive for "conquest and domination" is so central to their souls that they cannot even conceive of a person who doesn't have those drives.

That is how whites are though. We are individualists. Explorers. Travelers. Hikers.

Notice that nonwhites don't hike. They don't go off in the woods "all by themselves". Like that is just not a thing to them. They huddle into cities and form gangs and fight with eachother for bling and status. Their cultures value conquest over ethics, intelligence and philosophy.

It's just not the white ethos.

If you want something else to look into that will explain a lot of this, then look up "shame culture vs guilt culture". Basically nonwhite people don't feel "guilt". They only conceive of morality as being some kind of obstacle they have to deal with, or something that pertains to status in their community. Only whites have ever truly "internalized" the concept of morality.

Some people try to claim a couple of nonwhite cultures, like Mexico, are "guilt" cultures too, but it's obviously not true. Mexican culture is full of machismo and status symbols. You know how (((academics))) are though, they can never admit there is anything positive about white people, much less something uniquely positive.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt-Shame-Fear_spectrum_of_cultures

I wonder if a guilt socitey would exist if it weren't for jews. Whites would just be proud of themselves for creating the greatest civilization on earth. Which could create its own problems but I'd rather face those.

Well if it weren't for Jews there would have been no Christianity. We'd be pantheistic pagans. I like Christianity and I like Jesus Christ, but only because he was rebelling against an objectively evil and insidious ideology of Judaism.

Interesting perspective

white people feel pity, maybe more than any other people, with those who look miserable. Promote enhanced breeding with psychopaths for a few generations or east-asians.

The best thing anyone could do for the African people, is to make them handle their affairs on their own and be able to sustain themselves. I don't think that getting entangled in other groups affairs all the time is the best of ideas...

Framing virtue signaling and white saviorism in a negative light will probably cut down on a lot of the idpol bullshit we deal with on a daily basis.

Making bending over backwards for nonwhite people for your own personal moral benefit a frowned upon practice is probably the best project we could ever have.

Imagine looking at that ugly nigger baby on some online catalogue and having a brain diseased enough that you think it’s cute enough for you to ruin your family’s homogeneity. Imagine paying literally tens of thousands of dollars in paperwork and fees and literally hundreds of thousands to raise said ugly nigger baboon spawn. Leftism is repulsive.

You get mad virute points from people that don't care about you for raising that chimp. Accept this society!

Attached: whitesInSpace.jpg (888x666, 113K)

Attached: EBjhJfAXUAITNGO.jpg (746x1024, 164K)

it makes sense.

the weak and cowardly are more likely to get bullied.

Attached: EA-d4iSXUAAlCvd.jpg large.jpg (716x577, 53K)

I'll believe racism is dead when we see stable black families adopting poor white orphans.