Cop attacked in London

Is this part and parcel of living in Britain now after the muslims invaded?

twitter.com/mickclark6441/status/1159742193575374849

Attached: EBg7X-1XoAAqABx.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least he wasnt called racist!!

>tfw no officers that sexually identified as attack dogs to help him

Attached: 1562999317655.jpg (838x628, 75K)

Wtf a police office was hurt, this has never happened elsewhere

he was a cop, he deserved what he got

by a kitty?

THATS JUST PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN THE CITY

GET WELL SOON SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO WORK!

Attached: 1537841369757.jpg (1536x2048, 514K)

>live in muslim land
>get sliced up
gee I don't know why this happened

I’ve always said I would rather be shot than stabbed/sliced and I stand by that.

Knife wound are god damn terrifying. This is relatively tame in comparison to other ones out there. Cop got off lucky; hoping for a full recovery.

Is that his fucking skull?

Any faggot serving on the UK police force deserves whatever pain they get. Those cops make me want to fucking puke. I hate them with a passion. They are the worst pussy cops in the world. Can't wait until the Muslims start executing them in the street. Then nobody will want to be cop. Then the Muslims will rule that pussy country for good.

Take note...this is what happens when you give Jews royal titles. Jews are a fucking cancer. NEVER let them in your country. NEVER!!!!

No it's his internal tea kettle, all Brits have one installed at birth user

GET A FUCKING HELMET YOU FAGGOT
LMAO LOOK AT THIS CUT DICK GOY

no itz his ding dong

London belongs to the saudis.... jews traded for diana

kek

He loves it I bet he feels bad the future lawyer is going to be charged.

An American cop would be given a medal after shooting three dead knife wielding niggers.

good. fuck cops

just part and parcel

Attached: 175_1563897728.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

Bu-bu-but I though knifes were banned?!?!

Could it be that baning weapons doesn' t work???

YIKES!

I agree. I'll be in the pub until this all blows over.

Save a life, bin that knife

Don't be tinacid, bin that acid

You'll be right when you bin the wheels of your bike

t. criminal

Didn't know butter knifes can be this dangerous.

>arrest white people for tweets
>don't apply the law to muslims
>end up getting stabbed by a knife of peace
UK cops deserve it

>Be an anti-white cop in London
>Get attacked by your pets.
And why should I give a shit?

this

We warned you white trash this was gonna happen if you didn't keep your head bowed down around your superiors. Next time don't be running around acting tough near your new bosses when we got the whip hand ready.

Attached: 1537226197304.webm (856x480, 2.43M)

Just shut the fuck up you complete and utter joke of a man.

>UK hospital
He has MRSA now

This, esp as a Britbong one
a great empire, now wasted away ;-; makes me sad

Was probably a faggot and based Mohammed showed him his place.

Attached: this what tommies died for in ww2.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Stay in pakistan. Youre infecting the world.

The officer must’ve provoked the individual to this type of reaction. Gonna need the full story before I pass judgment

Attached: F5C1C062-E9C4-4970-9EDA-6A743716EF1B.png (645x773, 49K)

Our cops would have shot the feral animals.

>I’ve always said I would rather be shot than stabbed/sliced and I stand by that.
Being shot is much worse. Sure, a knife wound looks gruesome, but a bullet does way more harm and you're much more likely to die from it.

Not even joking when I say I really do hate Americans. I cannot stand them at all, they are an embarrassment to the white race and when I hear them claim any kind of European heritage I want to fucking murder them.

Why didn't someone call the police?

>president quietly offs his Jewish child sex slave pimp

What did the USA mean by this?

Didn't give you a permission to speak.

Attached: 1557342308886.webm (206x360, 1.42M)

If you've got non-whites living with whites, it's a part-and-parcel situation. Same situation here in the U.S with living with niggers. The fact there are very specific rules if you interact with a nigger, that will most definitely end in some form of violence in the end no matter what you say to them, makes them savage animals.

You and all of your people are literally subhumans.

Bongs, when did British police become such a joke? I always thought the image of British police was thorough and hard working. Isn't that old adage: heaven is where the police are British, the engineers German, the artists Italian, etc?

t. American who's a slave to Israel and Suadi Arabia and has three times the non-whites as the UK

Deserved it.

Yes, it is.

This society is fucked up beyond repair. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Suck on it Nigel. We are allowed self defense. We can put these animals down, legally.

>americans are embarrassing

Attached: DFDB3A81-6A17-44E0-A845-54DB5BEE6192.png (243x302, 99K)

Pakis should get nuked by India asap
t. rest of the Muslim world

But they are endangered and protected.
If you shot a protected wild animal that was attacking you because you were walking through its territory, you would still be criminally prosecuted for being in its territory in the first place.
This is the situation we have with niggers, basically. Except we dress them up in people clothes and pretend they are just like us, and viciously destroy the life of anyone who points out otherwise.
People in the future are gonna look back on all this, and kek their sides into orbit trying to make sense of it all.

Spoken like a true poo. The flag isn’t fooling anyone.

What it like to watch an entire generation of your children sold to pedophiles? Is it fun? Do you like watching your country fail right before your eyes? Do you think about how the children were raped over and over again when you read your newspapers? Do you think your country has any future when you literally sold the children, who are the future, to the highest bidder? America has problems sure but at least we aren't England.

Never come here or any other part of Europe, just stay in the USA cesspit and fucking off each other. I can't stand you, I hate seeing you and I hate hearing you, you annoying cunts.

That's a traffic warden, not a police constable. Not that a police constable probably would have done much differently.

Attached: 1561777784905.webm (360x360, 2.6M)

This is what gets me about Americans. You take something like child rape and point your fat little fingers and laugh this country for our childrens rape. I wish I could stomp on your skull you fat arrogant prick.

Hatred comes from jealousy. You should do some self reflection on why you 'hate' America sooooo much. Maybe it's cause your a miserable jealous fuck stuck in an insignificant country. Nigger.

It's everything about you I hate. Every time I see an American it makes my skin crawl.

Truth hurts doesn't it muhammed? It's cool though as long as your culturally sensitive. lol its amazing how after two world wars you defeated yourselves in the end. Only England can destroy England.

Thats more than fine with me. Ill stay in my country, you stay in yours. There will be no problem. Ok muhammed?

We have fences older your country and you've managed to become a minority in your own country in a few hundred years you stupid fat bastard. Some of your cities have a murder rate of a third world country. Who the fuck are you judging? Seriously, your country is in freefall.

Damn those "asians".

Imagine being a stupid nigger of a country to lose a war that just so happens to be set in 1776 against some farmers with guns lmao. Pussy bitch.

Attached: 1564800535595.png (1022x337, 189K)

Why the fuck would I go to America? Your accent alone makes me want to stab you in your face.

Why am i watching such videos with glee?
It's like watching a pitbull attacking it's owner, while comments are screaming "Not all pits!", "Other breeds bite too!", Its all because of the owner!"

Attached: 1562351851214.webm (636x360, 1.87M)

When they started using patrol cars instead of walking the beat and getting to know and being a presence in the community. They’re a glorified fire service now and do noting to prevent crime.

You mean the French won your land for you. And then you gave it to mexicans and niggers, good going big man.

i believe they call it a cranium cronkette in bongville

Bongistan looks pretty lawless.

bruh your teeth are just as fucking stupid and gross as your accent you poshnigger. I bet you suck on the queen's left fucking nut.

>Who the fuck are you judging? Seriously, your country is in freefall.
I'd rather be a burger than live in the hell that is bongistan, friendo.
The burgers have their problems, but you guys let slimes rape your kids, while locking up white dudes for leaving bacon near mosques - and letting them get murdered in prison by muslim gangs. This is a special kind of evil that makes you Sweden-tier.

Attached: muh pittie.png (952x798, 576K)

Attached: racecar.jpg (800x1160, 240K)

But hey let's not give the police officers guns, because we didn't need them when London was a Victorian paradise made almost exclusively by white britons.

You bet I suck on the queens left nut? That sounds like something you'd hear on some cheesy all American high school film.

that wheelie was pretty good

Show your flag you bitch.

Attached: 2b3004059129ca8e3e68359655b24b1abb7a3600b431b314c50359caa01a9c15[1].jpg (393x450, 42K)

Is English but can't type English well. Ok then. Who gives a fuck about old fences? We invented the motherfucking internal combustion engine and the fucking airplane bitchessssss. And a minority? Look at your own country muhammad. You've literally imported foreigners at a level so high that there will never be a white Britan ever again. As far as the murder rates those are blacks killing blacks, so they obviously aren't humans. And freefall eh? Seems like our economy and constant winning would seem to indicate otherwise. Also hows that Brexit going lads?

Based arab.

I hear the brit tourists say it all the time.
Unironically worse drunks that Finns. I hope they all get mauled to death, by their pet sandniggers.

Correct. Fuck kikes and sandniggers.

We already have the tech to make children on artificial wombs.

>Show your flag you bitch.
There's no need to get angry, these are facts. I'm not from this country, it's not even first world, but I'd still rather be here than live in bongistan.

based and redpilled

ukfags are now realizing the the water is indeed getting too hot; but it's too late to jump now, isn't it mate?

Seriously this you're going to side with this over a European. These people are our enemy.

Pit-threads are the best past time.

Attached: 1553620579198.jpg (1416x682, 238K)

How pathetic to start claiming you are just visiting your home country while talking another country down.

we didn't give shit to the spics and niggers. Hell being from Texas we fucked up the spics and took what was ours you pussynigger. Also, how does the queen's nuts taste between the gap in your god awful teeth?

Attached: 1564799371933.png (798x448, 291K)

Makes sense, thanks for the genuine answer, fren. I would assume the early 2000s diversity quotas (I assume that's when they started for you all as well) certainly didn't help either.

Attached: 1565217068173.png (680x665, 667K)

>americans
>white

1. kill all jews
2. deport this shit

Come back to me next generation when half your country speaks Spanish.

>How pathetic to start claiming you are just visiting your home country while talking another country down
You mean to tell me you've never worked in another country before? I got offered a good job, so I took it. I'm an Aussie.

Why are you so angry? Do you disagree that the actions of bongistan have been horrific, or what?

tomorrow when you look at allah-piggy, thank him for letting you have an additional day before we nuke your entire land

>is this part and parcel of living in britain
yes.

It makes me angry that an apparent white man is sitting in another country laughing at our children being raped. That makes me angry. I feel genuine anger in my heart when a terror attack or something of that nature happens in another country, but that same feeling never comes back to the British, it makes me feel anger towards the white people outside of this country.

There's a reason US police are quick to shoot.

Attached: 1524084102129.webm (994x734, 2.86M)

yee yee