WHATS THE BIG DEAL

Why niggers make a big deal out of simple shit like saying a fucking word. Imagine you are white and you like rap, you sing along to the lyrics and someday you say "nigga" while rapping to a song and you happen to be in presence of a black man. Chances are he's going ape and then people would defend his black ass just because he's a nigger. Are blacks that identity-voided that they have to make up "culture" out of everything?

Attached: nigger.png (373x281, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, do you know any black man that acknowledges the fact that being so minority protective actually makes our society devolve?

I don't give a shit.

If a nigger can say nigger a white person or anyone can say nigger.

No #NiggerPrivileged on words.

Done it often on twitter, got heavy responses, don't give a shit. It's just a word and a nigger isn't anything more then me, if they can say, i can, basta.

>Imagine you are white and you like rap
Choose one and only one.

Bet you like Scorpions you fat piece of shit.

>Be me
>Playing For Honor
>Being a lonely fag I need to team up with strangers to get to the multiplayer section
>Teamed up with 3 guys and 2 of them trashtalking us when they die constantly blaming everyone but themselves about their mistake
>Other guy gets tired of it turns on the microphone
>English is broken as fuck but he had some nice insults
>They start to call him an indian subhuman, chink and whatever the fuck it was
>Decided to join in
>"Why are you guys acting like a bunch of niggers?"
>Niggers flip the fuck out calling me a racist asshole
>Me and broken english bro are laughing so hard at their ape rage that we can barely pay any attention to what they're saying or how the match is going
>We lose really fucking hard
>Niggers flip out even more
>Tell them to go to the zoo their family will cheer them up
>Exit
>Broken english bro still remained in the team for fun and later messaged me about how they are still aping

Niggers were a mistake

Attached: forhonor.jpg (431x459, 88K)

For Honor is a fun game when not broken. Also, imagine being that empty that you have to fake feeling emotions when someone says certain word.

You guys are the ones that think its offensive.

We just laugh at this word we've heard since forever already made a term of endearment.

The other funny thing I forgot to mention is that they were playing with the certified nigger characters.
An Orochi and a Centurion. I had a suspicion that mostly niggers play with those characters but not it's confirmed.

You don't laugh when other race say it, yet you bitch about race being a "social construct"
Of course they pick the nigger character.

>We just laugh at this word we've heard since forever already made a term of endearment.

Cope nigger

It's their free pass to chimp out, seriously a nigger could murder a 90 year old women in a wheelchair and rape her body and normies would think it was justified if she called him a nigger

Exactly this. How fucked in the head are these middle-to-high-class white people to justify and glorify black pride and religious slaughtering?
Why it's trendy to "care" about the part of society that doesn't care about anyone? They literally shit where they eat.

>Liking rap
There's your first problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo

What should I listen to?

>Imagine you are white and you like rap, you sing along to the lyrics

I'm sorry, I am unable to imagine this surreal shit

Calling blacks names in your own country is not okay, but blacks can literally kill you in their country...

Attached: 1565154021092.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

Rock, alternative metal, post-grunge.
Retard.

they make a big deal out of it because they have to keep the narrative up that they are discriminated against to get their gibs

>eyedea
>aesop rock
>sadistik
>vast air
>big L
>soul khan
>vinny paz
>deltron 3030
>wax
>bone thugz n harmony.
I could go on.

>you are white and you like rap

Attached: 12414413.jpg (359x478, 47K)

I'm unable to imagine a country where people wear wooden shoes and practice Islam you dirty hunky bozgor.

Why don't you try some classical music? After all the apeshit it would help to clear your mind.

Wow I might be stupid but you're a total faggot.

why not everything that's good? I like the country song "good directions" and the Hardstyle song "the final examination of time" and the Punk song "beneath the wheel" and the bone thugz song "mo murda"
be eclectic you moron.

>I could go on.
Please do, embarrass yourself further.

Attached: 1561371400657.jpg (1080x1039, 111K)

I don't feel very embarrassed for having better taste in music than you do.

EIB1884

>listens to the kike aesop rock
>good taste

Attached: 1549792650166.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

>Why niggers make a big deal YADA YADA
YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, NIGGERTINO

Go and suck on a nigger's cock you fucking cuck coon enabler

Britfags are niggers dressed in white skin.

Tell me what you listen to. I will immediately call it garbage. You don't understand what he's trying to accomplish.
I also really love Sam Cooke I bet that tears your ass up.

Says the faggot who listens to rap.

Attached: 1550583139870.jpg (873x900, 354K)

Imagine being a person with a median IQ in the 80s, devoid of an identity, with no ancestral land, with no ancestral language, with no ancestral religion, bred to be hardy and servile.

That's a nigger. A human that's not entirely human, completely devoid of identity, propped up to be entitled, unaccountable and aggressive.

>I will immediately call it garbage.
I know, because you think shitty poetry spoken over a stolen beat is good.

HE'S STILL ASS BLEEDING FOR THE 'MALVINAS'

I'm considered what you think of me by my DNA, and I still remain a ration human being. Am I white yet?

Attached: 23andme.png (768x346, 20K)

uh niggers aren't people

based

i don't know who's more to blame, their genes or the marxists who give them a free pass to commit acts of violence. most niggers spend their every waking hour hoping that somebody will give them an excuse to start a fight or steal.

if you're an american, just remember that there are untraceable ways of euthanising troublesome niggers. you can make a difference. be optimistic, always push it to the limit

Attached: snake.gif (200x200, 269K)

You can't even spell. You literally can't formulate coherent sentences. It's the only language you speak and you cannot even manage that.

> Am I white yet?
Care to venture a guess?

POOS ARE POOEPLE

>Sub-Saharan African 28.5%
lmao not even close you disgusting mutt

Attached: 1491187733737.jpg (952x810, 248K)

Attached: 1503846211854.jpg (201x201, 5K)

I will call it garbage because that's what you've done to me. I think great poetry over an original beat IS good.

I couldn't care less about a pair of frozen pieces of rock miles away from where I live.
Besides, captain John Strong (british) discovered the islands, so do your research you fat faggot.
It's total feedback, you end it by destroying one of them. Marxists should exist only in fairy tales. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>great poetry
Please post some because I can't for the life of me see how the following even holds a candle to pic related.

And the last shall be,
First to immerse in the pass out heat,
Face in the mud where the moxie melt
'Till he woke up drowning in chachkes hell,
More in a cave with a torch on the wall
Than a window arrangement of porcelain dolls
On a brand new day, saw what he saw,
Property owners who crawl to the mall,
With a bad toupee and a face like he author the law,
Pace like he mourning a loss,
Right hand on a can of worms,
Left full of gold he will trade for turf, I mean
Thats O.K., you got to answer to you at the end of the volatile day,
But a model of mercy and might? no way,
Marionette who will clap and obey,
Dude, look, all that noise?

Attached: johnmilton.jpg (474x474, 33K)

kek, you're alright poo

Americans are weird animals, just watch their politics and stuff like in a circus

Because "nigger" is a MK Ultra trigger word.
It triggers herd instinct which is easily manipulated by primitive injunctions (fear and sexuality).

What are other MK Ultra trigger words?

Go on with your nigger noise some more nigger

"racist" "transphobe" etc...

Attached: triggg.jpg (600x458, 52K)

"vote for me because the other party calls you a ... *drum rolls* ... NIGGER! "

*collective chimp out* *massive vote for Prince OogaBooga of the democratic party*

Attached: hierarchy2.jpg (869x341, 96K)

Imagine someone being more upset about a word that is derived form a color than a phrase with litreally calls someone something you put in a dumpster or a trash bin, literally calling them vlaue-less ("white trash") whereas a word like "nigger" is only a comment on a color, and more realistically a comment on derogatory action made by people with that skin color.

>make a big deal out of simple shit

The nigger word is just one example. If you're around niggers enough you'll find out that everything that happens around them is a huge deal requiring a tantrum. The list of examples is too great but to sum it up they're unfit for the Civilized world. Buildings and sidewalks and cars. Symantic language, using money to get food and goods. All of these things are beyond the capabilities of niggers. They are literal animals. Anything above being naked in the jungle picking fruit off the ground is upsetting to them. Which is why they're upset all the time at everything. They are animals in a zoo. They want to be back in the wild.

I'd swap them for some other wild animal like crows or octopuses.

>vast air
This nigger is a crackhead who went full retard with "nation of islam" and prayed allah on twitter last time I checked.
After he blamed THE WHITE MAN El-P in all the sins, as niggers usually do, he can't be taken seriously anymore. Nigga just can't say thanks, never happened and never will.

It’s because it’s all they have.

this is literal pansy shit.

if you wanna listen to angry niggers try three6, project pat, sheck wes, Gucci