Which European countries are still white?

And which aren't? I know eastern euro countries are still very white but they're shitholes. Out of northern/western European countries, which are the whitest? Which are doomed?

Attached: 1543037031095.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
shoebat.com/2017/08/09/disease-infected-migrant-comes-to-iceland-infects-at-least-20-women-with-hiv-and-he-is-still-getting-citizenship/
aidsmap.com/news/jun-2015/four-ten-people-diagnosed-hiv-europe-are-migrants
methodicalinsanity.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/nigerian-asylum-seeker-spreads-hiv-to-several-icelandic-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern bloc without Russia.

Besides eastern european countries, I specifically said gypsy nigger.

Germany's doomed. The only places without kikes and nogs are far away on the countryside. They live in cities like cockroaches.

Whiteness is a nordicist retard construct, youre either Caucasian or youre not

who is the girl? she fucking blew my mind

Isn't Germany still 90%+ white? Not exactly doomed, eh? That's kind of a bummer because my mom is German and therefore I can get permanent German residence + I already speak the language. Oh well. Nobody would've wanted me there anyways I suppose. How bad really is it?

Okay memeflag.
Some random Swedish teenager on a train.

>black eyebrows
hmmm

also
>filthy commie memeflag
fuck off

White people are meme people. In this board you love racism , but guess what , we live in a capitalist world (that you also worship) but as long as they exists employers are going to import immigrants for the highly qualified/very shitty jobs, they don't give a fuck about what Jow Forums has to say about it , you have 0 impact on whatever in real life , yes you are a not even a notable fraction of Trump voters (you can say meme impact , but older people which voted him for the most don't know what it is , and didn't waited you to be racist )

In truth, most Western European countries are about 80% native and 90% white. Only France is a bit doubtful and they don't keep the statistics.

However, if you look at the number of recently born children you will find that close to half of them are Muslim and/or non-white in many Western European countries, so in 30 years things will look very different.

when you still believe in the dream

Attached: 1558819539241.jpg (1200x810, 854K)

We can make them white again:
This society is fucked up beyond repair. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

> Jow Forums Loves capitalism
The most perceptive in the radical New Right counter culture see the connection between late capitalism, immigration and the eradication of the middle class.
> You need migrants for shitty.
Nope. These jobs are being automated. In time anyone with an IQ under 115 cannot be employed anymore. That means most third world migrants won't work in the world to come. They need migrants to uphold the debt based financial system. A decreasing population means their virtual! money goes up in thin air.

unironically the country side of Portugal is 99% white. Some spaniards come to visit and what not, some brits germans french come to live out their retirements, and all the blacks stay in city since thats where they get their gibs.
>inb4 moor
fuck off

the UK is still more white than the US

Andorra, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein

Iceland

Attached: 1540007245359.jpg (1402x1000, 123K)

England is still very white despite the cities and that Jow Forums tells you.

Scotland is still 95% white and has good living standards
For now

Reminder that even Sweden is 80% white while America is 56%

Luxembourg is half foreigners
1/6th are european niggers aka portuguese cunts

We are pretty white. This nigs that we have come from our ex-colonies, so they know our language and traditions and they rarely nog. Many old people from France moving in bcs of the safety and the good weather all year.

why do you pedos keep reposting this 15 yr old girl?

Attached: 51556520_2354013471496247_8251854095634248484_n.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

78% native Dutch, half of the other 22% are non Western, concentrated in the cities. Our 3 largest cities are roughly (slightly below) 50% native Dutch.

>After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.

Dude why don‘t you just make like 12 babies with your mom and sister and your dad adds 10 fucking your mother and your sister. That would be 22 new white people made by only 4.

no way half of children born are non-white. You got any actual stats on that cause I sure as hell can't find it for either the Netherlands or Belgium

Most EU countries have had black people thrown in the mix since the Roman Empire ya daft cunt .

Open up a fucking book .

What does the baby demographics look like in the Netherlands?
US is currently the worst off western country demographically I think bro. Although Canada and the UK are not too far behind.
That's good to hear, although your country has the lowest tier whites tbf.

it's about the exact same here but that those stats shouldn't be taken at face value.
In Belgium for example the largest ethnic group aside from Belgians are Italians who moved here in the 60s. Right now their descendants are just regular citizens you couldn't tell apart from others.
The Turkish and Morrocans you notice are a smaller group of more recent immigrants.

finland of course goy
completely 100% european
no uralic steppe people here

>Quantity over quality
Sick strats

North of Spain, no kidding. Muslim invasion didn't get that far and immigrant rate are under 8%.
And most important, we don't mix or breed with them. You guys should visit Castile and León, Galicia and Asturias instead of Moorcelona

Attached: fbvideo.png (1070x893, 380K)

You are an idiot sir. Stay in your nigjew shithole, we're full.

Attached: DJuBx2dN.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

Been there. Hairy bro speaks the truth

kek
really though how bad is finland right now? what percent is still white, and of the new babies/children what percent of them are white?

poland is super white, i hope they stay that way

R A R E

Finland outside of the Capitol District (pääkaupunkiseutu, which includes Helsinki, Vantaa and Espoo). Kauniainen is rich people territory, so most likely no arabs or blacks there.

That's makes Arabs, Indians, Iranians, etc... White.

Whites are those with majority European genes (genes that were selected by the European continent). A White American can be White, but not European. A native European is both White and European, while a non-White foreigner could be politically a European, but never White.

Dude, we're as white as it gets.

sounds very based amigo. will check it out on my trip to europe later this year

Fack me thats R A R E

Attached: 1543674368615.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Same with the north of Portugal.

new memeflag?

93% finnish but this might count half-finns, not sure
I think foreign borns might be counted here after 3 generations? so 90% would be a more realistic estimate
over half of the foreigners are other europeans
practically all foreigners live in cities
birthrate is absolute shit, and it keeps falling
currently population of natives is dropping fast because old people are dying, total population is increasing only due to immigrants
currently 1/10 school age kids is immigrant overall, but 4/10 in cities where they are all stacked (and city finns dont have kids)
there's a slow but certain wave of traditional finnish isolationism happening so there's hope yet

>not PIE
>still white
big thonk

I wouldn’t consider usa to be a white country at all. Run by kikes, entire cities majority spic, shit laden streets like in india. And their whites are mostly fat and stupid beyond belief. I daw this tv show the other day where a third grade teacher said that ohio is one of the na “countries”. Not only was she disgustingly fat, she was so unbelievably stupid I almost cried.

France 65%
Belgium/Netherlands: 70%
Germany 75%
England 75%
Spain 83%
Portugal 83%
Denmark 80% (more of a guess)
Sweden 70%
Austria 75%
Switzerland 75%
Italy 85%.

Low IQ Nigger Take

That's like 17 people combined.

>Right now their descendants are just regular citizens you couldn't tell apart from others.
LMAO leave the house once in a while

I was doing a little bit of wine tourism in
Burgundy. I noticed that in even in the small town of Chalon-sur-Saône there were large areas with visible migrant populations. And I'm from a big city in the Randstad, so I know what migrant neighborhoods look like.

Is France like this everywhere now?

That's why I'm trying to GTFO of this shithole ASAP but fucking brown eyed euros probably arabs are trying to demotivate me from coming even though I'm whiter than them.

If you work in networks, Cisco is hiring like fuck here now

Most immigrants are white. By that I mean other Europeans.
My wife for example is Scottish... She's way whiter than I am.
It's not remotely as bad as is being portrayed.

>t. senegalese nigger on gibs

How retarded do they have to be to think they dont stick out here?

Thank you. Saved.

The same Iceland in which a Somali nigger infected 22 icelandic women with HIV?
The same Iceland in which more than 400 icelandic women rushed to get tested for AIDS following the news?
The same Iceland that didn't even charge the nigger because his defence argued "he was not aware he carried the retrovirus"?
The same Iceland that deported said nigger only for Canada to take him in?

Oh.

proofs?
need them for shitposting

wtf I remember the Sweden hate thread you got this from

shoebat.com/2017/08/09/disease-infected-migrant-comes-to-iceland-infects-at-least-20-women-with-hiv-and-he-is-still-getting-citizenship/

aidsmap.com/news/jun-2015/four-ten-people-diagnosed-hiv-europe-are-migrants

methodicalinsanity.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/nigerian-asylum-seeker-spreads-hiv-to-several-icelandic-women/

RARE flag wasted on such a low IQ post.

All baltic countries. We dont have shitskins here and never will.

Checked.

Yeah, just because you see a flag of once majority white country, doesn’t mean you’re talking to a white person. Muslim, jobless shills more likely

None of those sources says that another 400 women got tested.

Attached: American cuck.jpg (900x600, 145K)

>Pure majestic Italian race

Attached: Canneta tra amici.jpg (651x456, 186K)

American.

Attached: 51%.jpg (1080x1003, 467K)

American black-guy argue who is white and who is not.

So fucking ridiculous!

Attached: 1904_Kelly_Mill_MS_INF_V3-L.jpg (800x397, 207K)

Attached: 1915_Aiken_Inf_S_V3-L.jpg (800x397, 185K)

Based. We Europeans must stand our ground against the judeo-masonic americans and their 56% race.

>trying so hard even tho all italians are black

51% class.

Attached: 1925_RHFulmer_INF_S_V1-L.jpg (800x397, 192K)

Yes, the articles were written when the story broke out.

Another person linked WHO and Healthdata statistics and extrapolated that.

Friendly reminder that iceland is 330,000 people strong. A nigger infecting 22(at least) young women there is not the same as a nigger infecting 22 american women.
He took 0.2% of icelandic women out of commission, kek.

>Tath flag

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Attached: Italian pure majestic.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

>A nigger infecting 22(at least
No, read the original article. He only infected two, likely hookers anyway.

>Two women have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus and nearly twenty more are awaiting test results.

And no user, 22 out of 115,000 is 0.019%

>And no user, 22 out of 115,000 is 0.019%
Scratch this, I'm dumb. It should be 22 out of 165,000

The final number is 22 women.

You are implying that 115,000 women are fertile. Out of a population of 165,000. You are retarded.

Don't need your shitty statistics i was in Italy and saw for myself how "white" you are.

I wouldn’t say all italians are black tho. Just the south.

Italy is the most healthy country in Europe, by the way.
I don't know how or why but they score the lowest in europe for all of the top 10 premature death causes and the top 10 death&disability causes.

Lithuania is literally number 1 in europe in ischemic heart disease. What the fuck are they feeding you over there?

>The final number is 22 women.
The final number seems to be 2 so far. Unless there is another update article on this that would confirm it was more than this.

>You are implying that 115,000 women are fertile.
Your original claim was just about women, not fertile women and 22 out of 165,00 women is not 0.2%

>shitholes
Slovakia vs USA = Slovakia wins, we just need higher wages

Attached: 58be0ab5093e2af7ee69fdb5811fbbe8c9550e48f12c51a4f8d7f779e209f868.jpg (1200x1200, 474K)

The entire
>Eastern European white
meme is a huge psyop. Why? Because even Estonia and Belarus were already replaced by churkas and Turks, have had their languages fucked up and their native culture twisted by CIAniggers.

There was a followup article.
The final number of infected women was 22.
That played a role in his deportation.

>your original claim was just about women
Choke on your semantics, everyone knows what someone means when they state "the women are out of commission". It means they can't breed white children. They are pozzed.

Attached: 1547527132993.jpg (671x951, 113K)

You must understand that all what americans know about Eastern European countries comes from movies like Hostel so it is obvious they came to conclusion they are shitholes.

Whitest European country reporting in

If only you knew

Attached: 1561672209103.jpg (1200x1200, 428K)

how bad things

Attached: 1543641265044.jpg (1200x1200, 404K)

really are.

Attached: 1552131393562.jpg (1200x1200, 480K)

>The final number of infected women was 22.
But your pic related says that only 2 were infected and 10-20 have been tested.

Why you hating on those doctors and engineers?

You are floating around the level we were at in the 60s. It can go fast

at least we have our based white women. I am sure they will stay the course.

OH SHI-

Attached: 1554589470714.jpg (1200x1200, 901K)

Hard to have sympathy for coal burners, but they should really be educated at school that blacks are 8 times more likely to carry any number of diseases than whites.

Attached: ac499c00d6e7f3709e01f197af45bc95a2358d38a74cc99cffcb72c93c315590.jpg (1200x1200, 426K)