Can we have a non-schizo Epstein thread?

1)photo of Epstein on gurney is plausible because he was rarely photographed from his left side. everyone is comparing his right ear from previous pictures that are flipped horizontally, his left ear looks very similar to the gurney picture.
2) 2 things that never stop growing till you die are your nose which explains the different shape, and the ears, which explains the extra droop
3) he wasn't on suicide watch, he was taken off suicide watch July, so he was not in a cell where he could have a much harder time hanging himself.

if you agree with the above statements you can post in this thread, schizos who post stupid conspiracies about it not being really Epstein in that gurney picture need not apply.

Attached: 8T2OwtW[1].png (500x441, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/08/09/documents-released-about-jeffrey-epstein-and-ghislaine-maxwell.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think his ear is just folded in from the neck brace.

Even if he did commit suicide. I bet they let this happen on purpose.
>oh he's suicidal? That's convenient!

COUNCIL OF 300 ILLUMINATI REPTILIAN ANTARCTIC PLEIDEIAN MOLOCK WORSHIP ORION BELT ALIEN INTERGALACTIC DEATH CULT SATAN WORSHIP

Attached: 1564628194617.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

1) His ears were literally compared in the same direction, same rotation. Not a match.
2) Does a nose develop curvature over time? Possible that his nose was not photographed at a 90 degree perpendicular angle, but the curvature is nowhere seen in other photos
3) How the fuck was the guy NOT on suicide watch. He literally attempted suicide (allegedly) just a week ago. High profile case like this too? And he learned to fashion himself a tool for hanging, like he was some convict from a level 4 prison?

COME....ON.JPG!!

Attached: 1565470990218.png (1024x768, 1016K)

I don't care if "they" whacked him or he's been bodyswapped, or even if they just gave him a rope and threatened or just talked him into actually kys, the real outcome is that nobody believes the 'just a suicide' story.
>US just spent years and millions investigating the russian myth based on no actual evidence
(again, who knows if they did anything - the rumours were enough to kick it off)
"They" wanted a quiet cover-up, but that has failed.
How big an investigation will this become?

Attached: 1565495570649.jpg (500x611, 69K)

Oh I guess it's all just a fucking coincidence then? Why the fuck wouldn't you be watching the prisoner that could open one of the biggest cases of the 21st century? Guy was suicidal so why take him off suicide watch and even then why aren't you watching to make sure another prisoner isn't going to kill him? Get the fuck outta here shill I'm done with your (((coincidences))).

The picture thing is fucking retarded and its just schizo boomers that are never satisfied. I do think he was murdered and if you think they used a fake body or lookalike you are a retard

Fuck that. Let's talk about the term "pedophile".

I'm an actual "pedophile". Meaning liking girls 13 and under according to wikipedia. The youngest victim of Epstein seems to be 14 though. Yet they refer to him as "convicted pedophile".

Being a pedophile isn't a crime though. And how do you get convicted for pedophilia, a literal "thought crime"? His charges were stuff like sex trafficking, sex with minor, and underage prostitution. But nothing about being a pedophile.

Does he have victims under 14 that I haven't heard about?

So Epstein was probably not a pedophile. Most pedos are good people. Please don't use the Epstein case to further stigmatize us.

Attached: fox.png (787x287, 28K)

Why would they take him off suicide watch? lol

Seems dumb

drop the memeflag. i bet you're israeli

Who cares if he's dead or not what's important is the investigation. Whats gonna happen to the investigation? Im surprised they didn't suicide him the first day of the allegations. Anyone talking about if its him or not is damage control and damage control aka all threads with top reply counts! Its always spook shills at the top threads.
Spooks/alphabet soup are on all threads spreading bs since they are all in on it just like everyone in the white house both the republicans and democrats.

Attached: 57F0E209-274A-47E1-979F-9090A2BBE32C.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Yeah yeah, we get it. You're offended about the branding. You're lot has good people, etc. But, you know you're wiring is fucked up, right?

If you try to commit suicide you are not left alone for months, idiot.

couldn't the sign say please turn off phones?

Now what?

>inb4 some faggot posts the 'comparison' image of his right ear and not his left.

Attached: 1537338600659.jpg (1280x1280, 280K)

Didn't Epstein try to commit suicide just a week or two ago? How the FUCK was he not on suicide watch?

I've no trouble believing someone could off themselves when cells where he was being kept look like this.

I'd say there's also a very real possibility that another red blooded inmate or guard offed him for no other reason than he was pedo scum and was looking to get off with a reduced 5 year sentence, most of which would probably be home arrest.

The list of reasons as to why he might kill himself or others would want him dead at all levels were pretty fucking huge so it's no real surprise that he turned up dead one way or another, conspiracy or no.

Attached: ManhattanCell.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Get outta here with you degeneracy.

Attached: IMG_8913.jpg (500x621, 55K)

nose is still wrong

wow. i'm shocked! i'll see myself out

>Pedophile
>In Malaysia

Attached: 1562695879360.jpg (641x530, 41K)

What articles is everyone reading?

You can download the first 357 pgs of unsealed docs from msnbc of all places. Bottom of page.

cnbc.com/2019/08/09/documents-released-about-jeffrey-epstein-and-ghislaine-maxwell.html

>Does he have victims under 14 that I haven't heard about?
without a doubt

Attached: EBp-1XbWwAAdp9b.png (720x826, 446K)

>man who previously tried to kill himself not on suicide watch

Yes this is not suspicious in any way

>Jow Forums
>non-scizo
good luck with that.
only non-schizo thing i've read here so far that is plausible is that when you die, a lot of your tissue loses form
not being on suicide watch anymore doesn't make sense. even when criminals of this magnitude aren't on suicide watch, they are still constantly surveilled.

Thanks

Who gives a crap. Newspapers are more than happy to share a doctored image. They one up the competition.

Why wasn't he on suicide watch?

Go away Schlomo!

Attached: 1564904317700.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

>3) he wasn't on suicide watch
The correction center had suicide watch, he tried before and it's a facility that takes that in to account.
I don't believe in the whole fake body thing to be honest, but giving him that much time to off himself seems really fishy, especially when you take the whole camera malfunction thing into consideration.

Attached: 1504744996780.png (306x243, 94K)

>20 years of 'Epstein research'
>it was mossad
>tfw

Attached: 1520939317059.jpg (480x300, 40K)

you cant fake that earlobe @ the bottom. its definately him in that gurney.

Nice try kike

I agree. It is fishy. thats what I want to talk about ITT. not about conspiracy mossad flight back to israel welcomed as a hero bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI

Attached: Suicide Watch.jpg (1080x1321, 243K)

Yeah, I can agree that jumping to conclusion too fast will just derail it and make us look crazy kinda like pizza gate in the start, this can actually be a mainstream story and gateway to more investigation, but that require us to hold us to the facts.

It looks like the same ear to me and you are right this is the type of tangent the glowies would push to discredit the real conspiracies of powerful wealthy people raping kids.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 Details of sexual harassment allegations against Prince Andrew emerge(1).png (634x660, 434K)

How is a guy who less than a month ago tried to off himself not on suicide watch especially given the profile of his case. This is some serious mossad kikery.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 (227) pol - WTF DID TRUMP MEAN BY THIS - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (600x797, 703K)

>Epstein was NOT on suicide watch; they took him off suicide watch before he died
>Your car was NOT locked at the time it was stolen; the thief broke a window and unlocked it before he stole it
>The president was NOT guarded by secret service when he was assassinated; the assassins killed all the guards before the president.
Semantics. I think the people who had him killed are the same people who took him off suicide watch. He was on 24/7 suicide watch, then they got rid of the cameras and guards and then killed him; he died while on 24/7 suicide watch.

yes, this is the real conspiracy theory that is kind of is lost in the sea of schizo epstein threads on this board.

He was more likely suicided than committed suicide. It doesn't matter if you think it was because he was connected to Trump or connected to the Clintons (or something completely different), someone powerful needed him to be silenced and the warden and psychologist were both bribed/threatened to get him taken off the suicide watch. Epstein probably knew enough to ignite a civil war, if not cause a collapse of our current government.

It'd be a shame if the warden and psychologist who took Epstein off of suicide watch just happened to go their respective homes and kill themselves with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head after a day of bad press. I imagine the process would be much faster if either of them claimed to have information that would lead to Bill and Hillary Clintons' arrests.