How do I go from lazy to very hard working immediately...

How do I go from lazy to very hard working immediately? From constantly wasting time online to doing productive stuff in my free time?

Attached: 1553468402503.jpg (236x230, 10K)

Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out. But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

Attached: le based black man.jpg (2500x1750, 610K)

stop hanging on this forum.

find something in life that gives you as much value as whatever it is you're getting from your time online.

Just get money and then you are hard working. You approach this from the goy side.

Fap to shadman

Have a kid. Evolutionary that's how it's always been.

Vyvanse.
30mg
Unironically

JUST DO IT!!! but unironically, most people put off working on something productive because they are trying to avoid the anxiety of feeling overwhelmed by a huge project, never getting it the way they imagine, losing too much time for other things, ect ect ect, but none of that shit will actually end up bothering you compared to how you'll feel better if you just start doing it and feeling productive, even if you only do a little a day and it's not that good, just getting started will put a lot of anxiety to rest

Why would you want to go back to wagecucking? You are free from the (((daily grind))) right now. Why? Because some jealous wagecuck subhumans tried to make you feel guilty about being what they secretly only wish they could be? The superior NEET? You are part of an elite caste. Only few people in history are privledged not to have to be part of the working class, Joseph Prince of Egypt is one of them. Just think about that, you are Joseph. Blessed. Let the wagies rage on.

Attached: NEET vs asspained wagie.png (588x918, 606K)

block all unproductive stuff, get rid of your home internet for a while, and once you build better habits you can come back to the internet

Set small achievable goals, along the way to achieving big things. Small victories help to keep you motivated.

Try not to beat yourself up if you have a lazy day every so often, it's part of the process.

I don't understand how people are happy being NEETs, living in relative poverty and wasting away their entire lives fapping to cartoons.

Having a job I'm good at is a great source of self confidence, this confidence has made it easier for me to make friends inside/outside of work and to find girls are interested in me.

Financially, I have more money than I need and it's great, can go on holidays, buy my family expensive presents and sometimes use it to fuck whores (nobody is perfect).

TL:DR getting a job changed my life.

Nice cope wagie.

You don't have to be a hard worker, you need to be a good worker. Working more than 40 hours per week is for suckers. Even 40 seems too high, go for 25-30

Flip the switch. Flip the script.

Attached: Screen-Shot.jpg (1671x696, 116K)

I'm a wagecuck and I agree with you. I'm debating whether sleeping in my car and living off handouts is a better existence.

Enjoy your life of real dolls and manga.

Be a fucking man, make a decision and hold yourself to it. If you can't be honest with your self and hold yourself accountable, you'll never have a healthy relationship. Let me guess, your father wasn't there, or if he was, he was a pathetic beta too.

You have be a fucking man and make a fucking choice. That is it. That is all.

Attached: 1565209338168.jpg (640x791, 41K)

you need low key boredom to really push you to be productive, force yourself by putting yourself in a position where the productive thing is the only interesting thing to do
go to a bookstore or library regularly and read their books for free
if you want to work on your computer at home, literally pull the ethernet cable out of the router, you will probably catch your self trying to open a browser tab anytime you get frustrated at what you are doing
turn off your music and tv and everything too

Do you honestly think the ONLY way to be productive and make money is through a wage cuk job? Interdasting

Only good advice in this thread.

take a loan, get a woman pregnant, shoot yourself in the foot.

>How do I go from lazy to very hard working immediately? From constantly wasting time online to doing productive stuff in my free time?
It cannot happen quickly I think you have to slowly change your goal to be good at something and accept that it will take some time to change.