Your rulers have spoken Japan...

Your rulers have spoken Japan. You will learn to love immigration because corporations are not going to pay you more over labor shortages.

Attached: 1565485568127.png (802x794, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
web.archive.org/web/20190702124120/https://www.rethinktokyo.com/2019/03/27/new-immigration-visa-rules-japan-foreign-workers
telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/07/25/german-economy-free-fall-exhausted-draghi-loses-magic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're fucked

Attached: 10289624.jpg (388x342, 19K)

It's capitalism fault. The elites must have their cheap labor. Even if it means destroying an ancient culture.

I’m so sorry Japan. Have large families and make sure Immigrants are the minority for as long as you can

Now you will know how it is living in europe. Prepare you cities for suicide bombers and rapists. Also child molesters. Also hide your goats too just to be safe, they will most likely be raped the most

this is true

Not in japanese context, but can be also applied there
This society is fucked up beyond repair. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

As a proud Swede I will personally emigrate to Japan and teach them the benefits of afghani immigration. They have been nothing but a positive influence on our culture as well as bringing their best and sharpest young men to expand our work force.

Attached: johanna-mc3b6ller-och-afghanerna.jpg (893x626, 102K)

Weak.

Attached: 1554694654784.png (512x512, 136K)

>"War zone refugees" told to work 70 hours a week

that was not bait, it is satire

Attached: 1511265563465.png (641x481, 142K)

Same story with every country that has a generous pay-as-you-go social security system. You socialized the benefits of raising the next generation so nobody wants to do it.

I think there is a resurgence of racism because at this point in time Japan has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Japan is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Indians are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Japan to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Indians will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Japan will not survive.

Attached: 1565368047528.jpg (612x582, 72K)

This. If they weren't so obsessed with profit countries like Japan could just slowly scale down to fit the shrinking population and there'd be literally no problem.

Where would you do this? How would you fund it? How would you protect it? The second the joos get a sniff of it they'll cry Hitler and shut it down.

I bet they will still somehow blame communists for this pure capitalist move of importing cheap labor.

Attached: childlabor_coverpg.jpg (355x454, 92K)

It's the third fucking topic this day. And there's also another one.

i wonder who's behing this

Attached: 1558319632255.png (588x223, 337K)

Probably.

I hope they will learn from the so-called "guest workers" in Europe that never went back, but this sadly won't happen, in all likelihood.
Fucking gaijins stay out
One of the only things I agree with commies on

Not as bad as it looks, it's no where near what the west is doing. These foreign labours are never allowed to have permanent residency and have their freedoms cut in half. It's basically slave labour under a disguise. The jap government doesn't want any of these people to settle in Japan and only wants to use them to prevent the economy from going backwards and keep the LDP in majority power. That new visa has a time limit and reapply for another isn't going to be something they would be too keen to allow

Foot in the door. Slippery slope. Cmon, we’ve been through this so many times already.

Watch their country not speak Japanese in 50 years. Just fucking watch. It'll be a congregation of languages all clusterfucked together into one big asshole.

Attached: 1561794052072.jpg (629x505, 33K)

You just described every far right breeding cult. The problem though is exponential growth slows down over time. What's effective on a small scale, say in a family or a local church, won't necessarily be effective on a large scale (in a city or a nation). That said far right whites already have birth rates over 2.5 in America. Feel free to contribute more. I'll be doing my best over here. Exponential growth is a bit of a white pill though, thinking how large and prosperous our now small communities could become. We just have to start building.

Japanese are different, not the same culture
For exemple, we have been endoctrinated for decades by guilt culture (you are colonizers, you are racist blablabla) but Japanese have been subjected to the same propaganda regarding China et south korea without falling

Actually, Japan and SK are in a trade war because SK wanted to guilt trip Japan.

nah i think roving death squads will be a thing before japan falls.

The people want something, a direction if you will.

All it takes is just one jap who is very charismatic and then it starts from there.

It will happen, and you will still praise capitalism.

So leftypol is for closed borders now? Get fucked you childish cunt.

Wtf i love commies now

would they tolerate europeans more than arab shitskins?

Who's going to actually take them up on their offer though?

Their social welfare system is shit (no gibs) and you have to learn moon runes to do anything.

Micronesians and South Koreans.

web.archive.org/web/20190702124120/https://www.rethinktokyo.com/2019/03/27/new-immigration-visa-rules-japan-foreign-workers

>The new immigration status differs from the much-criticised Technical Intern Training Program in that foreign workers are considered regular employees and there is a path to permanent residence status.

That's why I always say "Well, ya know I'm not a leftist but I totally support closed borders and anti immgration politics to support the working class" in discussions with leftists.
If they chimp out I ask them if North Korea, Cuba, DDR or Sovjet Union had open borders.

Saving grace is that their language actually requires effort to learn. Niggers here take 10+ years to learn to say "hi" while some never learn.

We also bring in workers from south east asia, but they're not immigrants, they work for a few years. than they go back.

Very simple.

Companies would rather see nations die than raise their wages

Attached: garfieeld.png (374x374, 209K)

I'm unironically worried- Japanese police is even less prepared than our police.
They are so used to a low violence, high trust society that their biggest problems were missig kitties. Such cops won't be prepared to a part and parel society.

Attached: japan cops.png (850x1227, 811K)

WTF is wrong with Japan? Can they not see through their chinky slit eyes what is going on in the West? They don't even have Jews!

Why not just shrink the economy you greedy fucks?

How do we bring back the Shogunate and the Samurai?

that would require to check their identity and make sure their country will take them back.

In Germany we have hundreds of thousands or even Millions with fales identities.
Imagine that, be a Paki, police looks for you for rape and murder. you just go to the migration office in Berlin, say you're a Syrian, you got tortured by Isis. They ask you for your name and age, you tell them an arab name and say you're 16 years old.
You get a new identity, a health care ID and a bank account.
If you comitt crimes, they can't deport you because you have a fake identity.

Or even better, your country only accepts the return of people who voluntarily want to return. If they say they don't want to go back, their country doesn't take them back. An example for this is Eritrea.

How can japan have a labor shortage when their work ethic is so fucked up it literally turns men into psychopaths?

Their leaders are fucking retarded and refuse to help raise the birthrate. Many young Japanese people don't want to have kids anymore, because their distractions are better than providing for a child. Hell I was working and living in Japan and they are so desperate for child births that I've had coworkers tell me I should just stay there and have children, because they don't have enough to help them when they are old. They will take whites or other races fucking their women if it means keeping themselves alive a little longer. They are desperate.

Why don't they build robots instead?

Where has it ever worked? Show me the stateless classless society that transcended the need for currency. Show me one nation, not just a nation that calls itself communist, but a nation that has achieved communism as defined by Marx and Engels. You can't, it doesn't exist, and it never has. Every attempt has collapsed into oligarchy. In fact nobody has ever put forth an actionable plan to even approach the conditions for fomenting communism, let alone achieving it. Because it's not fucking possible. By all means, prove me wrong. Proceed. Notice how they never ever answer this in any commie thread. Because they can't. There is no answer to this that can account for the real-time logistics of our world as it currently exists. Even Xi admits this, and as far as self-professed communist leaders go, he is easily the most brilliant by far. This is how you debunk communism for real, by actually fucking reading about it from the primary source, free of any filter or agenda beyond that contained within the information you want to critique.

Attached: 14943531947001.png (800x1035, 176K)

Yeah, that is sad. Their boomers are even worse than ours apparently.

Yep pretty much this. This is going to stir up a lot of shit over there. The japs arent even aware what is coming to them. Imo the worst part about this is, in japan the pedo/child abduction rate is so low that the japs wont be prepared to protect their children in time

That is why they are most likely going to take in whites as their highest priority immigrants, not because of desirability and traits, but because they cause the least amount of damage compared to the others.

(((labour shortage)))

The Japanese are a unique people. Even if you look at their most closely-related cousins, the Koreans and Chinese, the Japanese are noticeably more idiosyncratic, with weird sexual tendencies, more focus on polite etiquette, and more traditional gender roles, with a pop culture that emphasises being cute.

It would be a tragedy to see them become just another Westernised nation without the cuteness.

Weebs must unite to destroy the corporate Jew.

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

Shut the fuck up, kike

>>That is why they are most likely going to take in whites as their highest priority immigrants,
No, they;re going to take in East Asians and South East Asians.

Only import weebs and japan will culturally remain japan. Import dot heads and spics and nigs and you might as well start killing your population personally.

It's funny because as I see my own nation is drowning in kike bullshit I can see people free from this nonsense and can be happy for them at least. I guess they're gonna take that away from me also.

>all that bullshit
meanwhile former commies are the only ones in the modern day who actually give a fuck about their culture or their people

We can agree on this, you red bastard.

then why do commies push for no borders no nations

Anything that isnt shitskinned is good in my book

That's the point. It wasn't communism. It was something else entirely.

Rigged elections in favour of new arrivals. Where have I seen that before

liberals=/=communists

It's the same how it works everywhere else. The employers are unwilling to pay more so the government is "forced" to bring in cheaper labor to "fix" the problem.

They should start banning people for posting these news headline pictures and no sources.

Attached: 1557498584008.png (800x800, 246K)

I can't even feel bad for Japan, they are actively choosing to destroy their country. There are no youth in Japan that want to preserve Japan anyway, all the actual patriots are living out their days forgotten and betrayed by their country.

it's how it starts wait till the first hapa mutt wants more rights

Can't have you seeing people have it better because it might make some people realize that it doesn't have to be the way (((they))) say it has to be.

no i mean commies when i say that no borders no nation stuff it's what all the commies used to push here back in uni

Comrade? Are you implying that the growth of a multicultural third world inspired proletariat within a fascist state is a bad thing?

*crapitalism

>shrinking population
>no problem
>when you can't even economics

and what? take a small loss? NO FUCKING WAY! BRING IN THE NIGGERS AND PAKIS

Can't lose even a dollar. Neverending growth. Must have neverending growth. Must keep people consuming even if its pointless.

reminder that migrants do not increase economic growth in any shape or form at all
telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/07/25/german-economy-free-fall-exhausted-draghi-loses-magic/

Attached: ge.jpg (1440x637, 58K)

Can’t do that when you borrow money to pay for national services you can’t afford.

Every time some banker says nations being in debt is no big deal keep in mind that they expect nations to prop up the Ponzi scheme with immigration.

Japan is so far in debt and they will have to continue to pay for healthcare for old fucks. They put themselves in a situation where the only choice is mass immigration.

WE NEED CHEAP PLASTIC GADGETS EVEN THOUGH OUR HOMES ARE SO FULL OF KNICKKNACK ALREADY WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM

Is there a reason as to why there is so much BMAF in JAV?

And it’s all your fault - definitely no one else’s, no - that your house is a mess, better listen to JBP and Marie Kondo and tidy up you losers and make room for the next wave of decaying manufactured filth!

I hope they accept white laborers if you know what I mean.

Japan's debt is completely different from actual major debt because it's all internal. To work through their debt they just need to inspire their people to levels of nationalism in the past and keep foreigners out. It's not like the US where the debt is owned by powerful countries that are waiting to feast on the American corpse.

foreign debt is only a fraction for most countries and actually that would be the easier debt to default on, just tell foreign banks to fuck off and there's nothing they can do about it, internal debt on the other hand, well you're screwing over your people "you know all those lifelong savings you thought you had, ooops they're all gone, tough shit"

Good.

I've been living in Japan for 8 years after I got married. These past few years have seen a sizable increase in Chinks, Koreans, and Poos at places like restaurants and convenience stores. They all have fucking terrible Japanese and generally are really rude and provide terrible service compared to Japanese. I can't see Japanese accepting shitty rude shit skins with poor Japanese into society in any meaningful way realistically.
I support Abe and think he's definitely made Japan great again but this gay kike shit needs to stop or I'll convince my wife to vote for someone else.

Look at the US in the 50s compared to now. Things happen fast. Aren't you an immigrant in Japan?

Foreign debt is the problem, it either means you are eternally subservient to another country (the Greece scenario) or if you fail to pay your debts your currency collapses (the US scenario). If I were a Japanese citizen and I had to choose between getting benefits or my country surviving, I would choose the latter (just as true Japanese patriots famously did in the recent past). Whereas the shithole I currently live is already dead so I would never quietly accept my government not paying their debts to me.

dude open a book you have no understanding how of economics works. greece is a particular case (irrelevant to japan) because it belongs to a economic/monetary union and has no control over the currency. the real problem with defaulting on foreign debt is you could no longer finance your deficit at a reasonable rate at least, even internal investors would feel hesitant about it. the currency would realistically take a (big) hit but it wouldn't collapse, unless you were talking about monetizing the debt which is a different thing. defaulting on internal debt is disastrous it would instantly cause a recession let's not get into the ensuing political instability

sounds like over there you're the nigger, misusing their women.

Attached: muh growth.png (1440x2631, 1.6M)

Capitalism by default will lead to mass imigration. Capitalism works on principles of max profits with lowest costs. They will always push for immigration in order to keep the salaries to a minimum. As long as there are people willing to work for minimum wage they will thrive on it. IF wages are too big they will outsource the jobs. In the long run capitalists will try to buy out politicians in order to facilitate laws to help them obtain higher profits. They will invest in politicians in order to get migration going and keep wages down. This is a long run will prove more useful for capitalists to buy out talking heads to get laws in place to extend their profits

Seems legit. Omw with my two blonde daughters. Gonna teach em moon runes and raise that birth rate.

total autism

seriously who gives a fuck

Attached: 32434324342.png (786x960, 580K)