ARE WE OFFICIALLY IN POST FACT USA?

No one believes that this was a suicide. They won't become "alt-right" today but their belief in MSM is shook. Can we convert normal people that the MSM only serves the elite? Which is 100% truth.

Attached: lizard.jpg (1704x1278, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEEP PAYING TAXES
VOTE EM OUT NEXT TIME

Soon brothers

They will find a way to blame it on Trump.

what's MSM?

STALWARTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: stalwarts.jpg (4096x3686, 2.34M)

That's fine, this can work. "Can you believe the mainstream media is going along with Trump's plan to off Epstein in order to cover up his crimes?!?!?!one1!"

>few thousand people out of almost 8 billion question things
>thinks literally fucking anything will change
toppest of keks

Nothing will happen. No one will care. I talked to several people, and you know what? None of them had even heard of Epstein.

White people were being shit on for nothing a few days earlier bc of the El Paso shooting. I wonder if they can be converted. I've been showing my power level to my father lately and he doesn't reject me anymore. He's a Vietnam vet boomer. Took forever but he seems tired of the MSM.

This is sparta down the rabbit hole he gos bitch

Attached: 1562720396017.jpg (700x512, 84K)

ZOG did this for their good Goy Trumplestein
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump toldNew York magazinein 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

**New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997**
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997

**Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago**
politico.com/story/2019/08/09/epstein-mar-a-lago-trump-1456221

Attached: 438e336898a2d268b010d6292c877c6948aed83c847f866b80ae9140642dc624.png (721x748, 22K)

Drown yourself Trumpnigger

Attached: 87183d317482e3f90835247fb4d6ead7cd79ee239216d6dfc38484fc7bf9255a.png (857x482, 419K)

>ARE WE OFFICIALLY IN POST FACT USA?

We were officially in post-fact USA many years ago. But yeah, this whole bullshit about Epstein (((committing suicide))) is going to redpill the FUCK out of a normies.

Epstein is the powder keg moment, everyone was joking he would get suicided and then it really happened in a way that is inconceivable given his status

normies about to wake the fuck up and bring us one step closer to the day of the rope

Well he's been accused of raping a girl with Epstein and rewarded Alex Acosta who let him off last time he was arrested so....

>We were officially in post-fact USA many years ago
I think you are right but now people are perceiving it that way.

even the twitter-sphere isnt buying it. and thats incredible.

I hope. My fear is the current news cycle is 12 hours long. Something will come along and knock it out.

When even the hordes of Twitter niggers don't buy your bullshit story, you know there's a problem.

The real reality is that jewish pedophiles like Jeffrey won't be punished by their own via suicide, instead they will be extracted to Israel to live our their days among the other pedophiles since Israel is a haven for them. That's the redpill, Mossad doesn't kill their own.