2020. 08. 11

Can we agree that these two candidates are the best ones running? Who would you vote for? Do you think the debates would be as entertaining as the Trump vs. Hillary ones? What would be the best debate moment in this scenario? Back then my fav line was "because you'd be in jail.", would something like this happen?

Attached: tulsitrump_.jpg (750x375, 37K)

I think America should go with Trump. He did drain the swamp, build the wall (still can't believe he actually got Mexico to pay for the whole thing the absolute madman!), removed virtually all American interference and antagonisation in the Middle East and stop immigration.

Your country leader is a poo shitskin

Yes. Trump is probably going to say that she's a waste of pretty or something.

ok boomer

Literally no comeback at all.
POOOOOOO

No

One

Can

Beat

Trump.

And I hate the motherfucker.

Bernie would be the only one who would stand a chance, but America is not ready.

I know, I wish Trump was in charge here, he would shut down immigration like he did with America.

I think Tulsi, Sanders and Yang could beat him, but there's no chance in hell they're getting the nomination.

best: tulsi, yang
second best: trump, sanders
imo

Yang is a meme, he's not stopping anything. Sanders sold out, a lot of his followers felt betrayed and rightfully so. Tulsi doesn't have a big enough following and she is being obstructed by her own party's media arm.
The strongest Dem candidate (in terms of winning) is AOC I think. She's being pushed heavily, using the right buzzwords, etc. I think she's a moron but Bush Jr proved you can act like a retard and still get into office.

>Tulsi
Nope. Because:
1. Not enough name recognition. No one knows who she is. You have to run a few times or have done something in your past to be noticeable. Just look at Biden. He's totally not qualified and his brain is literally on its last few spark plugs, but he polls much higher.
2. She's a woman. People are not ready for a female president, the majority of the country didn't vote for Hillary (aside from the fact that she was corrupt and not likable).
3. She's a person of color. Even though Obama was elected, people were willing to look past that for his promises.
4. Tolsi has no promises or grand plans. She's basically a Bernie-lite. And why would you take Bernie-lite, if you can just have Bernie?

>Sanders
Yep

>Yang
Nope. Because:
1. No name recognition.
2. Americans hate Asians more than Blacks. They grew up with blacks ever since slaves. Asians are a new concept to Americans.
3. He wants to give everyone free money. That simply screams higher tax. People don't want that.

Attached: 1560591668734.jpg (750x926, 92K)

I mean as far as entertainment goes, this would be the dream scenario. That would be the best thing in US television history, probably stacking up 11 Emmys for television excellence in comedy.

Attached: letöltés.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

people voted for Bush because he was like them though, kind of stupid. AOC is insane so its not the same thing

Sanders couldn't pay his own employees to fit his proposed minimum wage without cutting their hours. If he can't even organize 200 people he sure as shit can't run an entire country.

Attached: HELLOOOO.png (589x340, 45K)

And a lot of young people see themselves in AOC. Someone in tune with a younger generation, society/gender/environmentally conscious blah blah blah. American propaganda- sorry, News outlets- have been shaping American minds to see AOC as THE candidate. They might not be ready for her this time around but it'll happen.

Another rising star is that Somali cunt that tricked people into somehow thinking she's American.

Nigger AOC is not running.
And Sanders did say he'd back the dem candidate if he lost the nomination.

>No name recognition.
That can be a positive to flip moderates, no bad rep and shit. Though yeah Yang's UBI may be too radical for Americans.

Also, can you see the resemblence?

Attached: kennedy-nixon-635x236.jpg (635x236, 24K)

Who is Kennedy supposed to be?

>Old guy, master negotiator, has made history in foreign policy, has already served the US in one of the highest offices, knows what it takes

> Young democrat, who has a vision for the US ,the most sane and refreshing candidate the Democrats had in a long time, easy on the eyes too

Kind of a far fetched argument.

I don't care if they're easy on the eyes.

Which one hasn't been in a cult that has been accused of pedo practices?

Attached: 1565129411889.jpg (2000x2500, 1.5M)

Yeah, on second thought it is, but the point I'm trying to make is that since 1960 this would be the first election on which both of the major candidates would be qualified for the office.

>both
Who?

Mommy & Daddy.

what's significant about 2020 8 11? we're all gonna die before than from the nuke getting dropped on the golden gate mosque in jerusalem

You’re both retarded, she isn’t a candidate

Trump is absolute shit. Anything other than a nuclear cleansing is a waste of time.

He should take her as VP and fire Pence the evangelist moron.

Attached: xlarge.jpg (1024x1024, 316K)

Is that really her?

Explanation?

Why is Tulsi so hot looking? I thought she's supposed to be Hawaiian.

Hawaiian women are supposed to be Tungans and big boned and fat.

Is she just in a transitional period where her body is still young, but she'll become fat and Tungan later on?