No one talking about the Norway mosque shooting? A twenty-something Norwegian male attacked a mosque...

No one talking about the Norway mosque shooting? A twenty-something Norwegian male attacked a mosque. He injured one 75 year old man, before being disarmed by the mosque visitors. He later was arrested. In his house, a dead female was found. He is the suspect of murdering her, before going to attack the mosque

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-100327.jpg (1080x2280, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/attachments/screencapture-imgur-a-g1eioku-2019-08-10-19_09_23-png.884239/
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A twenty-something Norwegian male attacked a mosque. He injured one 75 year old man
>terrible kill count
>nothing in media whatsoever, despite a mosque shooting
>"""Norwegian""" male
I'd bet you 50 bucks that this was a tanned Norwegian

They are saying shit like, man posted yesterday on 8ch*n before attack blabla, thought 8ch*n was down

I am assuming the dead female is his mom, so the cuck kills his own mom and then gets overpowered by sandniggers.

The news says "white" Norwegian

just a loser. Norwegians don't know how to use guns. nobody cares

How new are you?
He was a Norwegian brat from the richest neighborhood in Oslo.
He posted about it on 0net

kiwifarms.net/attachments/screencapture-imgur-a-g1eioku-2019-08-10-19_09_23-png.884239/

Why would we talk about a distraction? I literally hide all threads that aren't epstein related.

In the meantime, how many whites are killed by Muslims everyday?
That's why no one care.
Kys Colgate nigger.

honorable move. wish he got more

>He injured one 75 year old man, before being disarmed by the mosque visitors.
*yawn*

Anything with a white-skinned killer is fake news here.

They'll claim El Paso and Ohio shooters were jews, as if they weren't working for furthering their white-centric worldview.

The El Paso shooter was objectively a Jew
Literally no one has said the Ohio shooter was a Jew, he was a white liberal Antifa member who shot up a bar full of conservatives in response to the El Paso shooting.

If only you guys had banned guns... Oh wait.

Attached: hello cat milkies.jpg (960x703, 137K)

His mom died when he was 1 year old.

He had the body in his house that long? Pretty fucked up.

Also, Nice bakt.

Bait

We haven't though. 10% and growing of the population are hunters. It won't happen.

Philip Manshaus

Attached: manshaus4-768x1037.jpg (768x1037, 206K)

Norway banned semioutomatics last year. Sad and remeber it happened under frp rule. The norway shouter was a total faiur neet and probably killing som woman (gf?) Befor attacking an empty mosq. Fun fact, muslims had stashed weapons in the mosk, but thats probably is going to be memmory holed fast

Yeah, the Police turned up a sack of live ammunition in another mosque too sone years back.

The guns in the report was the shooters guns

>Al-Noor
What the fuck, that's literally the same name as the one in Christchurch.

This world's a man's house

We don’t celebrate failures.

Based Norse god. Godspeed.

Attached: 1552769146599.jpg (768x990, 295K)

>Norway banned semioutomatics last year.
What? All semiauto? Please elaborate

Seems unplanned and unprepared

Yes, exactly. You will never hear about the guns the Muslims have for fear of the politicians getting jihaded.

Attached: dumb asshole cat.jpg (460x345, 35K)

> Norway's gun ownership laws are already among some of the strictest in the world. To obtain a licence to own a gun, the prospective owner must provide a written statement saying why he or she wants one. Many categories of guns, including automatics and some powerful handguns, are banned from sale altogether. Should the legislation pass as expected, semi-automatic guns will now be added to that list.

>Seems unplanned and unprepared
He was probably discovered by someone in the last stages and felt had to rush it.

F

>The image is too tiny how do I make it big?
That happens when you try to open a big image on a mobile. You get the full size by doing this:
>"open image in a new window"
>Look at the end of the link where it says 382935m.jpg
>remove the "m" and hit enter to get it in full size
>if that does not work, remove the "m" and replace the ".jpg" with ".png" or ".gif"

Attached: The Prisonbreak Chad.jpg (3200x3477, 3.13M)

>No one talking about the Norway mosque shooting?
No fuck that, if you're going to put it all on the line in a mass shooting and you can't even manage to kill a single person then fuck you, you don't deserve to be talked about.

sigh

>10% and growing of the population are hunters.
After semi auto ban you will be left with bolt and lever action rifles.

>if you're going to put it all on the line in a mass shooting and you can't even manage to kill a single person then fuck you, you don't deserve to be talked about.
Leaf is right here, pathetic

Did you forget about Breivik?

He posted on Endchan.

Philip Manshaus
Please lurk before posting stupid shit. But yes, I see why you wrote it. The attack completely failed.

Hehe, what a loser. What a waste of a human. :*)

>not cognitive capable of following two subjects simultaneously

Behold the guy who stopped the looser
Mohammed Rafique
65 years old

Attached: 74d8c1ee-6781-47a0-a680-7c2403a10e77.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Who gives a fuck this guy sucks and cucked out like an absolute pussy from what I've read. On the positive side of things, I just found out my sister is having triplets and I'm going to be a 3x uncle in 6 months. Jews btfo.

>Jews btfo.
Not when they come out black.

>I'm going to be a 3x uncle
Congrats! Enjoy your unclehood

kys Moshe. Imagine not being happy about triplets and jumping to miscegenation. There is something wrong with your brain. Everyone is white where I live you disgusting freak.

Attached: 1565386989903.jpg (639x534, 22K)

Yeah well ultrasound can't detect race so until those little roastie nuggets fall out of her to be examined for their racial purity I'd be sweating bullets.

Thanks my anonymous friend, I'm excited and about to start my own family as well. Funny the only time I cried as an adult was when my best friend had his first kid a few years ago so I'm a bit fucked up tonight. I wish all you gentlemen the best.

Attached: 1564872726853.gif (500x375, 473K)

Attached: terrible.png (594x161, 22K)

>to be examined for their racial purity
Sounds like you don't know who the father is?

You are responding to a kike faggot not me. She is married to her white husband and all is well. Big bbq celebration tomorrow with both families.

Because its an obvious attempt to take attention from Epstein given the timing. Unfortunately for the kikes it didn't work, so something bigger soon enough.

>MelGibsonFan33
>33

No one cares Mohammed

Is anyone else going to mention that The verge and other shit news sites have put out that the manifesto was posted on 8.ch hours before the shooting?
Because i know the Verge backtracked on it but other sites haven't

Oh, sorry, i apologize

>the news said
i guess this is why we cant have nice things

gee i dont know why arab countries want to fund mosques in far away countries
it truly is a mystery
i wonder what they teach inside one

Another al-noor mosque?

>A fucking leaf
>Throwing a BBC party for their newborn
Why am I not surprised

There are also a million examples of a Church of Our Holy Mary etc
It's a common name in Islamic world apparently

Yeah makes sense I guess

It just means "light" apparently.

fucking Germans destroying everything again. Now we'll have another "gun debate", which consists of people crying and wanting to turn our gun laws into some Japanese abomination.

semi auto center fired hunting rifles. And the law is not in effect yet.

Can still own semi auto rifles for target and competition shooting, and semi auto handguns for the same. Or semi auto .22lr for hunting.

Still fucked up to ban the hunting semi autos, but it could be worse.

BBQ you disgusting brainwashed colostomy bag. Receive a cold shower and reconsider your life choices that led you to believe jewish lies of the commonality of miscegenation. My whole family is white. Toothpaste flaggot I spit the spirit of your ancestors down the drain you irrelevant clown.

Attached: 1565323670262.png (604x533, 400K)

>1 old man

what a fucking incel loser LMAO, no wonder no is talking about it, not even news worthy

He should have planted plastic explosives around the mosque and waited until its full.

So what... i grew up thiking denmark and shit were super liberal but it was all because of the high concentration of JEWS you all have. now it has spread and been fucked over like CANCER

>among some of the strictest in the world
Wtf. You take the hunting license (easy af) or join a gun club you can pretty much own as many guns as you want as long as you have the means to store them.

I went to school with Phillip, his understanding of the world was a brainlet patchwork of pol memes.
He was quite open about it though. Tarrant was his hero whom he watched every single day with a smile.

Norway is turning to shit like the rest of Europe but at least they’re better than those filthy Swedes and their butchered language

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 2.28.44 pm.png (536x520, 424K)

Just a reminder to my fellow norwegians, PST is watching everything

Attached: 1467993836315.jpg (800x442, 80K)

>Can still own semi auto rifles for target and competition shooting
Does it mean you don't have right for self defense using gun?

Any proof of that? Schoolpic or something?

He mentioned Saint Tarrant, but didn't mentioned Saint Anders

PST is Norwegian Mossad I assume?

we can use anything for self defense. But self defense is not a "reason" to obtain a gun. But it has never been a legal reason to obtain a gun here either.

Basically, when getting a gun, you need to state a reason; hunting or membership in a target shooting club is accepted. Self defense is not.

But if someone's trying to break into your house, and you use your pistol, obtained for target shooting, in self defense, it will be legal, if the judge believe you were in danger.

>muh-muh rapefugees raping our women
>kills own white sister
>gets disarmed by 75 year old muslim

so much for the masterrace

she wasn't white, she was adopted from asia

>chad
>only killed 1 norwegian
>got his ass kicked by a muslim grandpa
lmao not even cope, just delusional

Attached: fufu.jpg (653x1000, 137K)

>A twenty-something Norwegian male
They call him a Norwegian citizen in the text.
Dollars to donuts he's not Norwegian or they would have simply called him Norwegian.

redpill me on endchan

>No one talking about the Norway mosque shooting?
It's easier to push the "Ban all weapons" agenda instead of focusing in the core of the problem aka "what pushes a 15 year old to shoot his classmates", but for that to work they must make people believe "This only happens in America", same reason that school shooting survivor turned influencer turned a blind eye to the Crimea School shooting even tho it mimicked Columbine, just to chimp out about shootings only happening in America later that week

more like
>*wheeze*

sage goes in all the fields
Fuck off. No one cares about some faggot in Norway.

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Epstein is more important t see above

ITT: cucksaders seething

17 y/o adopted asian sister

his mother and grandmother both committed suicide

>Dollars to donuts he's not Norwegian or they would have simply called him Norwegian.
wrong, pic related is the shooter

Attached: norge.jpg (346x365, 20K)

Priority bump

>Norway banned semioutomatics last year

Not completely true. If you're an active member in a IPSC rifle club you have a special exemption since you have a registered firearm for a specific use

Attached: honkhonk.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Honk honk

Attached: Abdul Aziz.jpg (900x900, 56K)

that quitte a waste ?
Why killing here ?

>This is what the scuckdinavian failed at

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

it is true that after breivik we have some excepectation of norvegian.
I guess one low IQ white doing his shooting.
I wonder what is breivik or tarrant IQ.

I wonder why.
I had an adopted chinese brother and sister and they really fucking ruined my life. Im still living desperately.
This white dude might have experience the same thing as I did.

These adopted asians know very well they are in advantageous position because their hosts welcome them very much yet people outside usually think their lives are sad and sympathize them.
So if these adopted asians decide to be evil, they can do a lot of damage to their host.