Epstein looks.. different

Attached: Epper.png (430x619, 322K)

Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm shaking my head.
Im not surprised, I told yall last month this was gon happen but didnt nobody wanna listen to me but then guess what? Next month he dead and you know what? All the libruls were calling me a conspiracy theorist sayin "Terrence you coming out with crazy conspiracy theories and you need to be banned from twitter". And then guess what? The man really end up dead and you know what? He had information on the Clintons and the man ended up dead. Now for some odd reason, for some odd reason, people that have information on the Clintons end up dead and they usually die from suicide. Come on now! Come on now! Now how do everybody die from suicide that got information on you? Ok? You know what? To be honest wichu, I dont wanna know nothin about the Clintons. Dont tell me nothin. Im not tryin to end up dead. I dont even wanna know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I dont wanna know if Bill Clinton eat boogers. Dont tell me nothin, I dont wanna end up dead. I dont wanna hear it, nope AALALALALALALALA LALA I cant hear you! I dont wanna hear it. Im not finna end up dead like everybody else. You know what? Now, Im not gonna say who killed that man because I could end up banned but word around the street is the Clintons did it. Im just, I dont know though. Hey hey hey hey, Im just another black man on twitter, I dont know nothin hahaha. I dont know nothin. I-I guess I dont know nothin but so somebody tell me whats going on because clearly...Now how you end up dead and you are a high profile case in prison? Come on now. And you on suicide watch? And you die of suicide in prison? Yeah ok, somebody not doing their job. Or somebody got paid not to do their job so somebody could get knocked off so information dont come out.
But I dont know nothin Im just another black man on twitter

The blood pooled in his nose because he was asphyxiated.

this dude isnt epstein

why dont you ask yourself hwo ome they have no better image of him?

because this image was posted on Jow Forums first and the stupid ny times copied that shit

You look different when you are dead. You are somewhat like a balloon. When you are dead various aspects about the pressure in various areas change.

The most noticeable thing is his nose

>The most noticeable thing is his nose
That's the squishy balloony part. It's sagging because it has less pressure. Also in top pic he is standing up whereas in bottom pick he is laying down.

Guys. Astronauts in space literally grow a few centimeters taller. The body stretches and it's form is largely determined by pressure and orientation.

Nah it's him. He's dead. But it was no suicide.

Attached: 1565034625798B.png (1199x630, 1.2M)

Look at the ears, totally different.

yes, clearly a body double, now we wait for the next Q drop

Attached: 1562272378845.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The nose is cartilage and bone - it doesn't expand or decompress, ever.

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

holy fuk based.

yesss

Attached: yessss.jpg (2845x2176, 960K)

The contures of the inner ear are completely different. These do not change after death, nor are they effected by gravity. Nice Try.

da faq

He grew a Jew nose in death, it seems.

They kept him in the freezer until now.

Attached: Bourdain-profile2-678x381.jpg (678x381, 23K)

Totally, right.
He looks.... dead

based

Attached: kEU85Ou.jpg (260x225, 7K)

Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that's a valid explanation...
Explain the ear, k¡ke.

>▶

Attached: 1565381284540.png (436x425, 84K)

It's not his final form jet

ITT people who haven’t seen a dead person

No one mentioning his whack earss everyone in this thread is bluepilled.

yup.. a day or two and the proportions of a dead body change radically in a lot of cases

the nose fits

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet