Videogames are banned

>videogames are banned
>kinder eggs are banned
>free speech is banned
>human rights violations everywhere
>president is a clown
>literally anyone can buy a gun from a fucking grocery store
Why is america like this now? What went wrong?

Attached: 1556527758186.png (912x1442, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/americans-can-finally-buy-kinder-eggsjust-not-the-ones-they-want-1521642505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine getting asked what youre in for.

>'What are you people all in for huh?'
>'I killed my girlfriend and her child'
>'I ran over a horde of children with my truck'
>'Ive dealt Heroin to teenagers for 20 years'
>'And how about you old man? what attrocities did you commit?'

>'i had a barrel standing outside and it rained in it.'

Peak clownworld

Attached: 5989de545ead6.jpg (500x378, 44K)

Well, some company poisoned a few hundred kids with anti-freeze back in the early 1900s and the left passed sweeping legislation banning things like toys in candy. They sell the hot weather Kinder Joy version here, but lefties are still bitching about the laws they passed.

Only walmart and not they arnt assult rifles you want some pf those ask some spooks you want to be on the ffront news lol

Epic post, OP! xD

>videogames are banned
>free speech is banned
>human rights violations everywhere

That sounds really tough, Ivan. Man, must suck to be a Russian. I am enjoying my video games, free speech and knowing that I can shoot any nigger that gives me grief.

The rain water thing is a local ordinance and yeah some states are shit to be sure, however.

Now, I will kick back, relax, and enjoy reading about the latest human rights abuse inflicted on illegal immigrants by Trump.

>videogames are banned
>kinder eggs are banned
how are these things banned? just because a PRIVATE COMPANY chooses not to carry them in their stores doesnt mean they are "banned" in america.

Harrington stored and used water illegally by placing dams across channels on his property and preventing the flow of water out of these artificial reservoirs without obtaining a water right permit. The height of each dam varies; two dams stand about ten feet tall and the third stands about 20 feet tall. The total amount of water collected behind these dams totals about 40 acre feet; enough to fill almost 20 Olympic-sized swimming pools. These man-made reservoirs feature boat docks, boats, and were stocked by Harrington with trout and Bluegill for recreational fishing.

The state first identified Harrington’s illegal water use more than ten years ago and initiated enforcement action to discontinue his illegal use of water. After numerous attempts by OWRD and the Watermaster to achieve voluntary compliance, the Department enlisted the assistance of the Oregon State Police in 2002. Citations were issued, and Harrington pleaded guilty to several violations. He was assessed a nominal fine and ordered to drain the three reservoirs, which he did. However, Harrington again closed the headgates in 2004 and refilled the reservoirs. As a result, OWRD and the Oregon State Police submitted reports to the Jackson County District Attorney’s Office alleging additional violations of Oregon water law. That office filed misdemeanor charges against Harrington, and in 2008 he pled guilty to one count. He was issued another fine, placed on one year probation, and was again ordered to drain the reservoirs.

i can buy kinder eggs at any gas station though?

Not the Kinder Surprise.

>anyone can buy a gun from a fucking grocery store
We have guns in our local supermarket and I live in eurocommie country. Why are people always talking about this, it's not so weird?

yes i can retard, im sorry you must live in commiefornia

They're taking away your freedoms one at a time until America becomes worse than it was before the revolution

They're a different product you brain dead fucking chimp.

Is this was rabbi told you to say?

i know what you are talking about and ive seen them you stinky beaner goblin

You are literally retarded.

wsj.com/articles/americans-can-finally-buy-kinder-eggsjust-not-the-ones-they-want-1521642505

>What went wrong?

The Jew Won, and you did nothing, and still do nothing, to stop it.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

It is probably fake.

They take water rights very seriously in the American west. A bit backwards imo, but the people who wanted the water back in the day got the laws written in their favor.

kinder eggs are not banned, we made you fucks cut the thing in half and package each half separately for our convenience lmao

>wsj

There are literally hundreds of articles about it all over the internet. They have actual pictures of both products.

Do you get off on being intentionally obtuse?

Russian reporting in, no videogames were banned as I remember. Also they're selling cheaper because praise the lord Gaben. Can't say so about free speech tho.

do you ever go outside instead of reading fake news all day?

Yeah but they also have some flaws like a jewish infestation.