Yang: Trump is a White Supremacist

He had no choice. Don't think too badly of him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-125932_Chrome.jpg (1440x1705, 753K)

Trump is a Jewish supremacist

How is Trump a white supremacist though?

This guy has become a joke

stupid no neck having chink

Yang should know that this doesn't work. He should challenge Trump to fight him in Starcraft to death.

Yeeees... Mista Tlump is whyte suplemaciss... vewry unfohtanate that I have to say dis

fpbp

Attached: 3245322222222222222222222222.jpg (1024x737, 125K)

These people are stupid there's too many jews around Trump for him to be a true white supremacist, he's not David Duke.

he doesn't look human

Yang is a wimp who was spotted crying like a girl today. Actually some discusting amount of the male candidates have been seen crying. I still hope you guys are "the island who drifts away" from the prophecy Hong Kong user.

I’m curious how much of his base he lost after he started this shit. I would’ve voted for yang or Bernie over trump and the second they resorted to calling him a racist they secured my vote for trump.

He looks like an incel desu

Yang is a gook supremacist and I'm glad there aren't enough gooks in the US to give him a shot

Yeah, the big pussy. Here's an exploitable.

Attached: yang bawling.png (531x725, 328K)

I thought David Duke was calling himself a "race realist" lately.

Attached: david duke.gif (300x300, 488K)

A few.

Attached: trump supporter.png (886x403, 30K)

I did math and orange man bad. Herro preese

well ya. he is trying to spark a race war. so there's that.

Yang looks like a pushover and doesn't exert dominance. He looks so weak

Wow a chink without social skills, who would have thought.

Saving. Now we can't shill for them.

You can stop at this point Mossad

Attached: Jew started the war in 1933.jpg (1173x339, 84K)

YANG, NO, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY WAIFU, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A LESBIAN! WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! YOUR NAME COULD'VE BEEN YANG YANG!!!

Attached: yangcry.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

And the identity politics begins

fake american talking about fake problems

this guy is a horses ass

Attached: peter wang.png (1271x710, 900K)

Always great to see the chimp out over the term white supremacist, we finally have the whites version of nigger

LOL

Trump is the most anti white president we've had in a long long long time. Obama was more pro 'white' than Trump is. Trump as a Republican sees no skin color, he is a jew fully brainwashed into the race mixing agenda.

Yeah you did, because you're not making it in the debates past October.

Yang really had a chance to be different and at every opportunity he has just "gone along to get along" with the democrat establishment.

- First debates with "free healthcare for illegals", he never indicated he was for that prior to that. If he had some balls and didn't put his hand up he would have gotten his moment to shine. Didn't.
- Crying recently about gun violence, you're meant to be the president.
- His mic was off at debates, didn't say or do shit about it at the time
- Now this with calling everything racist in the latest NPC witch hunt.

He *constantly* fucking does this, he has absolutely no balls. He might have independent thoughts but practically he doesn't since he just goes with whatever wave appears.

Attached: 1479263949954.jpg (495x358, 44K)

>white people are just too problematic, they need to be ruled by a chink
k

It's Koreans who are good at Starcraft, Chinks play KOF 97

Actually it's the guy that's "pay to win" because he can't be fired for saying things.

WHY DO YOU WHITE PEOPLE KILL US. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU????

Attached: 1565500920356.png (1024x546, 405K)

"white supremacist" is a meaningless buzzword that doesn't apply to 99.99% of the people it's directed at. Even the wikipedia definition, on a site where the senior editors are overwhelmingly leftist (some even self-professed Marxists), says as much: "White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them."

I am a nationalist. I do not want to live around nonwhites--not as 'equals' (despite affirmative action), not as a master, and certainly not as a slave. They can and should have their own countries to prosper in, but I want mine.

The irony is that inherent racial differences will by definition produce power structures in a mixed society--and demanding that whites and blacks live in the same nation is far more 'white supremacist' than any white nationalist could ever be.

Fuck him, tulsi seems the best now.

Attached: 8DF1C2B0-5E63-4E33-8284-771D97B273DC.png (1080x1920, 2.26M)

Fuck yang. He's a pandering faggot.

gang gang

Attached: 1552980478817.jpg (1280x717, 254K)

this

Welp, I’m off the yang gang.

Yang is your only hope.
I am jealous of you yanks for having such a good candidate, but also ashamed that you're turning him down over such petty shite.

exactly this

Yeah but think about the $1000!!!! Who #YangGang fellow Zoomers?

That is racist. You are just mad that Yang is better player than you.

I would expect that from a Brit since you have no freedoms to give up, $1000 a month is a great deal.

Republicans are more anti white than democrats as not only do they want ethnics to mix the races, they want to do it legally. Needless to say both democrats and republicans are anti white but at least democrats see race, understand?

So when are you going back to Europe because the US will literally never be a white country again

what freedoms do you have to give up then?

what an idiot, now he destroyed any chance he has.

chink asset calls american president a white supremacist to further drive the wedge in the artificial culture war in the US

Because he DARED to be mean to a “person of color”. And, I know what you’re thinking, you’re wondering why it matters considering he’s mean to ANYONE that’s he’s arguing with, whether they’re white or not. But liberals are legitimately retarded. It’s like trannies, you know they have psychological disorders, but you can’t say anything. We are in a state of hypernormalization.

I have the freedom to tell you you're a nigger without being investigated for a hate crime, and I don't have to buy a license for my TV or my hentai.

Attached: yang.jpg (800x449, 84K)

Chicom fuckwit

>/thread/
Yeeeb-a-da-heeb heeeb heeb that’s all folks

God dammit, yang. You said you wouldn’t play into this idpol bullshit

>stupid no neck having chink
Oh, That's why he doesn't wear a tie

>because the US will literally never be a white country again
kek thats where you're wrong

he looks like a 5 year old after dropping his ice cream

Yeah let's all just become slaves to chinese theocracy. What a great "hope." Yang is the worst candidate in recent memory.

nigger
and i dont pay a tv license

yawn, next.

This was about some lasy whose family member got killed?

After hearing her stort said government cant enter peoples homes, so he wanted to offer personalized firearm comversions for everyone in the US for free, the way they used the word personalize sounded like the firearm would only work in your hands, that if someone else picked it up it would just be a prop

If there were a treaty guaranteeing the white character of Europe in exchange for giving up on the US and New World, I would be satisfied because the existence of the white race would be secured. It's not my preferred solution, of course, but it's an adequate one.

But we both know your 'argument' is just meant to deflect.

He supports zionist and jewish, jews are white by US decree

Reported to the cyberpolice, the borough police, AND the RCMP for good measure.

To brown people there isn't a difference.

Yeah...where did the neck go? He looks like an Apu Pepe

Imagine being white and calling yourself a Chinese name

He’s still trying to figure out solitaire...be patient

FUCK OFF MIGATARD

Attached: 1552457900611.jpg (580x454, 254K)

>White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them
Thats literally how most whites in the US operate so yes it does apply to most people its directed towards. White people are losing their shit mostly at the aspect that they will lose their power and privilege they enjoy over nonwhites when their population reaches a certain low. That would make them literal white supremacists, they want whites to have inherent control of the nation over nonwhites by any means necessary even if it means forcefully regulating population numbers

>white supremacist" is a meaningless buzzword that doesn't apply to 99.99% of the people it's directed at.
I'm divorcing my wife.
In court she's claimed I'm a white supremacist
The judge turned to her and asked "aren't you both mexican?"

You have the freedom to cope, thats really nothing to be proud of.

This. He's the quintessential NPC that doesn't speak up for himself.
> First debates with "free healthcare for illegals", he never indicated he was for that prior to that. If he had some balls and didn't put his hand up he would have gotten his moment to shine. Didn't.
This alone fucked his chances and proved to everyone he has no balls to defy the status quo.
This should've been expected since almost all democrats fall in line like the good yes men they are.

Attached: Old-Ben-Obi-WanClassic.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Says the nigger who prefers Obama to Trump.

>if people are not fond of being invaded by foreigners and ruled by them, they're racist
Fucking retard.

Yeah, negotiations are over, Yang is killing his bid for whatever deal he is reached with the democrat leaders.

Attached: yang 2.jpg (1600x889, 835K)

>Still coping

I prefer neither but recognize Obama at least sees race while Trump does not. This colorblindness is why one day you will wake with your world crashing down around you.

/thread

He's playing to lose.

Take your reddit spacing and overuse of buzzwords elsewhere. I'm not "colourblind", I hate niggers just like every sane person does.

>tfw yang's really going for notice me, senpai play
Even Castro made Trump notice him. Yang is a literal who to Trump.

He probably is, I don't play KOF 97. I'd beat him in Garou MOTW though.

Remember Yang is anti white!!
>Remember Yang is anti white!!

Attached: 1565184573001.jpg (598x597, 135K)

King and sting?

I hope Trump realize he's effectively the kingmaker for the DNC primaries. Whoever he sets up as his rival and starts attacking will be the person the DNC voters flock around and defend. Do it with one of the weaker ones and the election could be much easier.

>Original foreign invaders dont like to be invaded by people who legally immigrated to said country once they start to out breed them
Based dipshit

You hate negros so much you will turn a blind eye to race mixing and the jewish agenda? It makes perfect sense to me that you sir are a liar and conman in the same league as zon the don is.

Attached: 1550429484605.png (1400x1614, 809K)

Go ahead and explain how wanting an exclusively white nation means you want to dominate other races. The whites who still have an in-group preference couldn't care less whether or not they have 'privilege' over nonwhites--at "worst", they want to live in a society run by and for their own kind, which is perfectly fine. The only group which has any ground to stand on is the blacks, as a legacy of slavery (which, mind you, was opposed from the start by the forerunners of nationalists who didn't want to mix). All the other nonwhites are coming into white countries on their own, even DEMANDING entry, and then getting upset that they're not pandered to enough.
As I said, it's not 'racists' who are in favor of white supremacy, whatever that term means in your thick skull. It's the nonwhites and 'egalitarian' leftists who promote conditions without which white supremacy couldn't possibly exist.

kek

>no! dems are actually based! they care about race you see!
thats why they put blacks, spics and sandniggers first, and let them vote ilegally and that makes them worse than the GOP
if you wanna vote for williamson because somehow non-whites are based than whites go head, not my problem.

If two people advocate the exact same thing (race mixing and the Jewish agenda) but one is a nigger, I'm going to hate the nigger more. I don't know where you are even getting this idea that I like Trump, but at least I consider him human.

Attached: JIOPB.png (973x3561, 844K)

>he thinks that the current dem party is still the andrew jackson party.
this nigger is dumb as fuck.

>the kike shills are anti-Mommy
That's it, I'm gettin me Tulsi hat

whites are the invaders retard

it isnt obama a half nigger? he even dated a asian girl, hes a product of that race-mixing agenda.

hes a drake-tier mutt.

Guess they found the tape of Yang in the Epstein trove

>Omar is openly antisemitic and not white
>PUSH IT IN THE CHANS
I'm confused, Omar does it for herself and free, why the fuck have it pushed here?

So because democrats believe in social constructs they are not human? We might as well do away with society altogether and live in a globalist world without borders. Then you can scream at your negro neighbors personally about how much you love their dark skin.
Right the parties switched sides! No the reality is democrats and republicans are both working for the same jewish agenda you aren't paying attention to history friend. The civil war ended with the south losing thus to an to segregation all together. Like i said at least democrats STILL SEE RACE while Republicans are so brainwashed into the agenda they want mexicans in America but they must come legally. So based!