Race Mixing Survey

Alright Jow Forums, be honest now. Would you consider race mixing (assuming that the girl had a very compatible personality and all that), and if so, what race(s) would be acceptable to you?

strawpoll.me/18459926

Attached: 1552092308420.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18459926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fuck off kike

I have an option on the survey where you can pick: Would Not Race Mix.

Attached: 1532723643383.jpg (902x1080, 134K)

Weres the kike option?

I’m jewish so no

>anglo

Attached: 1564601318198.jpg (451x392, 81K)

Yes. I’ve been racemixing with white girls all of my adult life

No. No coal burning at all, even white guys Jap girls is unacceptable.

Females don't race mix without the welfare state

I'd race mix with an anglo any day.

Attached: 0YOJX.jpg (1498x843, 143K)

It's the one thing I forgot. I knew I was forgetting something...

She's Celtic, not Anglo.

She is gorgeous. Sauce?

What? She looks nothing like a Celt.

Attached: celt.jpg (717x1024, 215K)

Was gorgeous until she put that nasty cigarette in her mouth.

Should have separated Levantines from sandnigs

Attached: assyrians.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

Nice.

not sure. i asked on Jow Forums, but haven't gotten a real response yet. :(

I consider Levantines whiter than Greeks, and since Greeks are considered white, I reckon Levantines are therefore white.

I think this one is pretty good. At least I keep seeing it everywhere and they seem happy.

Attached: wedd.png (917x532, 544K)

Their isn't a option for being mixed and wanting to mix with a white girl.

I think those who have the inclination to race mix, should.
European stock needs to have a good culling, it's in our own interest to cull the weak and rid ourselves of those who do not care about our survival, forcing people to be with their own even tho they don't want to be seems retarded to me since if one is already entertaining the idea of mixing, then they're beyond the point in which i care for them as a european.
I obviously think each people should promote sexual segregation, in so far as not being a coal burning, bleach daddy or gook-lover.
The european stock is destined to drop dramatically regardless of what we do now, so we may as well fall with some grace and those who wish ther children to look like their ancestors can carry the torch of the west.

Attached: 1564887413029.png (481x669, 756K)

Ugly dresses for a couple of ugly bitches

I'd rather bite off my own cock and eat it than be subhuman race traitor

I always find it funny, in a sadistic way of course, how non-white men have such disgust for their own women enough to never want to be with them at all, not even once.

Attached: b4a2cafc7641881133d839d93ed86f7c65585a83dec66ad929b16ed14cb3d240.jpg (1912x1297, 188K)

You cope pretty well, for a nigger.

Google says she's Paulina Romanek.

Attached: 9 PM_2.jpg (800x1203, 147K)

I think that is a stock image. The whites in the image don't look Polish. But yeah, (((journalists))) gonna be kike.

This is a white man's board. Fuck off nigger.

I tend to agree with this sentiment. I honestly can't race mix. Sometimes I think to myself that if I find a cute nonwhite girl and I have stuff in common with them, etc, I'd be okay being in a relationship with her, but it has come down to that a few times and I can never do it. My instincts just prevent me from engaging in any form of romantic or sexual relations with nonwhite girls.

Same. I'm just curious what this board thinks.

I literally ghosted some hispanic girl who I had almost everything in common with, and we both had similar personalities and shit. I do feel a little bad about it though, because she ended up dropping the course, in the last few sessions, because she got so sad.

Ofcourse not what is this rediciolous question?
I would literally off myself.

What part of 1488 do you not understand?

It's a survey, you nigger. I'm not a fucking race traitor.

and the necklace and the stuipid make up

I would not .

NO SLAV OPTION?

Attached: Single-Russian-woman-2.png (599x576, 532K)

>herpes on her upper lip

its a stuipid survey and you are a blazing faggot.

xd brah

persians are 100% aryan, assuming everyone polled here is white anglo is obviously white so dont know why thats listed, squaw are the divergent descendents of mal'ta and solutreans, although it would seem they've diverged to become the worst type of alcoholics imaginable. if you can naturally have more than black hair and brown eyes then you are quite likely white or are closely related to whites

asian or light skin mexican would be fine

>persians are 100% aryan
sure they are...

Attached: 151901283921.jpg (800x530, 75K)

The way i try to think about it is like this, my ancestors didn't suffer however much they did, just so i can fullfil some sort of race fetish only for my children to have no racial identity, to have health complications and to be used by globohomo as some shining achievement of multiculturalism.
I'd prefer to be with my own people, and to carry on my people's story and lineage.
It's the opposite of racism, i want to love my people and keep other people unique, not to become a country full of mutts who's only identifier is their political leanings.
Fuck that.

Attached: 20b15c891cc2e14d7febaebf431e6f76d4f3c3035e1f932a4ff66ca93b595c9b.jpg (960x960, 74K)

I'm about 25% Anglo, does it still count as race mixing?

gib lusitanian milkers

Also summoning black memeflag user from med supremacy thread

Attached: 1553155702.jpg (980x551, 45K)

Anglo is not race mixing, Only people who are purity spiraling retards thank that

those are the filthy arab invaders that overthrew the shah, look at pictures of iranians from before 1979. its like youre looking at california the same year

I'm black and have only ever dated white women (one British Indian) so it's always race mixing.

I'm aryan and maybe would mix with a nice slavic girl.

all the would not race mix answers coming from incels that will never breed in the first place

AHAHHHAHAHHAH
I never want to to hear you faggots talk about 14 words ever again

Attached: wew.png (658x948, 41K)

Iranians are descended from the yamnaya people, but that was 13000 years ago, you also have the mixture of the people living in persia at the time of the yamnaya conquest, same goes for northern indians, they have aryan blood, but the majority is not aryan.
Same goes for most europeans, the peope with the highest percentage of aryan are northern europeans, dat chliche do amirite?
Watch survive the jive's videos, he's a level 7 autist who goes into a ridiculous amount of detail on the subject.

>asian
I don't get this meme in the slightest. What is it with white dudes having yellow fever? Sure, there is that hot one in a thousand with great face, tits ass, but in general there is nothing appealing.

All of the above at this point

Attached: DTABnb9U0AAv22I.jpg (768x431, 27K)

You don't always get what you want.

Attached: 14 words.jpg (768x768, 98K)

Only 13% would not racemix, kek

>persians are 100% aryan
They are mostly Zagros, mixed with some South Asian (very old admixture) and 1-5% Central Asian (although that is negligible.) I don't remember how much Yamnaya-esque genetics they have, but I don't think it's more than 20-30%, outside of some pockets. I can see an argument for them being white though, since Zagros isn't too distant.

>squaw are the divergent descendents of mal'ta and solutreans
Only ~30%. They are majority Central+North East Asian. They cluster with such groups even.

tbqh, both Ayatollahs are clearly white.

>its like youre looking at california the same year
So Jewed to hell and back? kys Shah shill.

>anglos
>white

Attached: Anglo.jpg (220x303, 10K)

I'd have kids with a Korean. This is a Korean/White girl.

Attached: daughterirl.jpg (520x780, 37K)

Slav's are aryan, stop with that kike bullshit..

What's there to get? It's precisely that one in a thousand people are appealed by.

She looks fully Asian. You are basically genetically cucking yourself doing that.

ANIME CORRUPTED THEIR MINDS

MMMMHH...DUNNO

Attached: german-ic-slav-via-9gag-com-14351413.png (500x345, 90K)

Yeah the arguement could be made to classify them as 'white', but as european? definitely not.
I think the term white needs to be abandoned seems to me that if you identify as white it's an insta-lose in todays society.
If white means european then no one outside of europe is white, but if the term white includes people who share a common lineage to the yamnaya people then the term becomes diluted.
Tbh, i think this is a good thing.

>strawpoll.me/18459926

That voting pattern is ridiculous. People prefer racially distant spiks (often negroid and mostly amerindian goblins), japs and chinks over our close racial cousins like the sandniggers, nafris and turks? People aren't thinking straight. If you want to preserve the race by bleaching you can't use very distant subspecies. Might as well start fornicating with Niggers. Sandniggers are genetically very close, yes they have lower IQ and possibly higher bilogically determined aggression but that's what the bleaching is for. When you father a Hapa son you'll get an entirely new thing. It might work, it might be terrible. Whiteness is a proven (biological) concept. It worked really well for 80.000 years. Arabs are whites that stayed behind in the hot zones on our great trek out of Africa. They got ugly and stupid but they are still sharing the vast majority of genes with us. People are voting for or against the >culture< they like. Race mixing is about genetics though.

The only one I'd ever even consider as a mild possibility would be a cute jap girl.
But white girls are at the far top, no contest.

Cherrypicking images does nothing for your argument.

an attractive man vs a not so attractive man, okay schlomo, come clean, how much did mossad pay you to spend time in this thread?

To be fair people who would racemix are overrepresented, since they consider mixing with more than one race and can vote multiple times.
Pretty much every mixer would probably go for a Persian or a Nip, so their number of votes should be roughly equal to number of people who would mix, compared to those who wouldn't.
So around 55% would not racemix.

It's more than that,that one in a thousand, everyone is attracted to. I am talking about the specific phenomenon where guys (mostly white) have the hots for the whole east asian race. Time and time again, I see white guys attracted to east asian females who have stick body and flat face, and I just don't get this.

Yeah the arguement could be made to classify them as 'white', but as european? definitely not.
I think the term white needs to be abandoned seems to me that if you identify as white it's an insta-lose in todays society.
If white means european then no one outside of europe is white, but if the term white includes people who share a common lineage to the yamnaya people then the term becomes diluted.
Tbh, i think this is a good thing.

Good post.

Croats are only about half Slav and half Illyrian (with some Germanic mixed in)

The Slav in that picture does not look particularly ugly to me at all. He looks pretty normal, in fact.

>vote persian
>whatever pinko group is responsible for this poll begins shilling cute Iranian grills
>???
>profit!

>looks biracial
SHE LOOKS FULLY ASIAN YOU GENETICALLY KEKED YOURSELF SIEG HEIL

I would argue that there are a lot of western skull types, possibly associated with high IQ among slavic populations (between 20% and 70%). But different to (true native) western/northern european populations there is a strong element of non-cromagnoid among eastern europeans, possibly also some central asiatic mongoloid admixture. So with most slavs it's 50/50. Half white I would say.

Attached: Persian Girl.jpg (1080x1228, 298K)

I wouldn't even be mad

Attached: iran qt.jpg (500x500, 215K)

Hell no why would I want such a beautiful creature to perish from the earth

I know somebody who would be.

Attached: 1534561514368.jpg (782x1024, 146K)

Would with arab/middle Eastern and North African. Would Latinas with large white percentage, would with half Asian.

I want children that resemble me to a degree and share our identity

potential mate re-reqs:
100% white
25%- latin/middle_east 75%+ white
50%+ white 50%- Asian

no nigs

You realize this place if full of the_donald, spics, nigs, gooks, and Jews, right?

Only correct answer in this thread. I'm in the same boat user

Is that gibi asmr

No idea man

based mel

White women

and sandnigs.

Disgusting

The sandniggers were here pre-Trump though

>posts beautiful picture of white mother and daughter
>durrrr I think we should just racemix you guys
>you-you know? because fuck those racemixing europeans amirite?
Please Mr. Jew it's too early in the morning for this stupid.

Attached: F9DA48CD-B7E9-4337-BDFE-D331FE512D18.jpg (1024x1024, 264K)

I've been cumming inside Korean girls Raw for 8 months now

It's only 2339 senpai, party is getting started

Must be shooting blanks, sir

Anglo doesn't count as racemixing, they're still white

Nah I got 2 pregnant.

No. Also, a "compatible personality" is a counterfactual, since any girl who would willingly miscegenate is by definition not desirable to me.
fpbp

There is no acceptable reason for racemixing under any circumstance.

Are you supporting them

Attached: racemixing.jpg (638x479, 166K)

the 1 million $ question in this is: is there an inherent, universal attractiveness hierarchy to the human subspecies? Or in other words: does the Aboriginal think that a white girl is prettier than his own kind? And if so, why? Why would our more gracile, more vulnerable features, more complex cortex structure that's also prone to depression and other malfunctions signal an evolutionary survival advantage to him? Or is it all a fetish, a sexual deviation like fags etc.? I believe I see a pattern, countless studies would support my theory, whites are inherently more attractive, to all subspecies. Is it all cultural because we are the socio-economic dominators or is it genetic?