After that autistic guy tried to shoot up a mosque and failed...

After that autistic guy tried to shoot up a mosque and failed, Norwegian police are and intelligence services have stated that they are monitoring these "online forums" to prevent further cases. This is strange considering that Jow Forums is a board of peace and violent action are not condoned

Post redpills for norwegian glowniggers

Attached: 1565471431998.jpg (562x799, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249/#222473338
youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are alright, don't go to the Mars base tomorrow.

is there any pictures of him or his sister who died?

Attached: 1359123994967.jpg (479x600, 38K)

I bet we will never see his pic, because he is a muzshiet

You can never "redpill" them, they're all masons.

Holy shit, that shooter posted on Endchan. Coincidentally:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249/#222473338
There was a Norwegian user on the same thread I linked Endchan on. Oh fuck....

Attached: 1565474484560.jpg (1125x506, 54K)

Now that I think about it, this guy was probably just framing the attack on Endchan, since their writing styles are different.

Attached: snowniggerfaggotshooter.png (1225x2960, 624K)

>filename
Don't badmouth the Prisonbreak Chad.

Attached: The Prisonbreak Chad.jpg (3200x3477, 2.49M)

He failed to kill anyone except one 70 year old man, and got beaten down by that 70 year old man.
All he is is a faggot snownigger. Tarrant killed around 50 Muslims and made a giant impact. Earnest killed a kike or two and was still demonised. Crusius killed a bunch of spics, and we don't even know if the manifesto is really his.
I bet that the next shooting will be in a mosque in the middle of nowhere in France, and that the shooter would still be attributed to 8ch or its offshoots.

And remember that one British drunkard that tried to burn down an old synagogue but set himself on fire? Literally nobody remembers him, he was memoryholed out of existence, and was probably legitimate too.
Why is Manshaus any better than him?

Wooden doors

he should have made 6+ children with them genes instead of being a faggot

Hi I'm new. Why all this hate? Just live your life and stay hydrated.

Cuck fell for the murder propaganda shills post.

Oh yeah that guy looks like a confirmed cuck.

Sverige elsker svart dritt hud innvandrere menner fra Somalia og er det död riket på landet av sorgen, som i nei forskjellet, for jævla alltid

You Pagancucks are the worst i swear
Fuck all of you pagan shitheads

He was probably a pretend "Christian", he had a Bible in his room. Though he posted the same shit about Valhalla Tarrant did.

You don't read the bible or the koran to be a better middle-eastern LARPing believer. No one who is an actual believer does that. You read it to find juicy quotes to fling at the christcucks (and muzzies), and that counts doubly for someone on Jow Forums. being redpilled on christcucks is late-stage redpillism. being bluepilled on christcucks is early stage-redpillism, if that

Attached: christlovesjews.png (1200x631, 283K)

>You don't read the bible or the koran to be a better middle-eastern LARPing believer. No one who is an actual believer does that.
You do, it's just that most don't since they're indulged in the doctrines of the ecumenical councils instead. In all cases though, whether he was a pagan, a Christian, or just an old atheist, he was a faggot snownigger whose accomplishments amounted to the same or less than that of the British drunkard.

Sweety, they said that about Hitler in 1922 too.

Attached: wonder why Hitler put all those jews in camps -.png (2000x1709, 2.84M)

Hitler literally pulled off an organised and armed SA march on Munich, they beat the shit out of communists in the street even when outnumbered. Meanwhile, all these shooters are lone wolves.

You realise half of Jow Forums are law enforcement. Right?

Not a big surprise here really, they are even probably spying on people like me and looking for an opportunistic excuse to arrest us or do some other undermining operations against us. All because they don't like that I can exercise free speech and not follow their mainstream ideologues. Hopefully they are sensible enough to leave people alone that are not doing anything beyond of having an influence on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk

They don't target only whites, they target everyone because they want double digit IQ population that are slaves to them. Smart people are eliminated unless it's them of course or they are working for them, and that they make sure of even if they have to blackmail them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

>Charles Silberman (1985, 350) notes that "American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief—one firmly rooted in history—that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of American Jews to endorse ‘gay rights’ and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called ‘social’ issues.”

>When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex [Soros] told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

Brǿdre, this is not how we fight against the invaders and (((them))) in Scandinavia. Our young guys are not expendable like all the dumb incel mutt mass-shooters in America. Combined, we're only a small population of barely 30 million so this far-right terrorism development is worrisome. This guy was also fairly attractive and could've easily landed a wife and gotten 6+ children. He had a whole life in front of him being only 21 years old. I acknowledge that attractive guys are not really appreciated enough here in our countries, meaning this guy probably didn't get much attention as most females here have exaggerated standards and crave 10/10 CHADs while being 6's or 7's themselves. This is why we don't get children because of our self-centered females tend to end up looking for the perfect mate until their mid 30's, at a time where it's already too late for having lots of children.

To all my Nordbros out there, don't be stupid and end up doing shit like this. The only way we can fight this is with increasing our own birthrates, and that can only be done by planting your seed in a Nord female. Not shooting up mosques or synagogues. Literally, have sex.

Attached: 094478.jpg (1167x1167, 175K)

This. I do think that however in a long-term, some "war" will have to be unleashed upon the masonic elite in Scandinavia.

Attached: Swedish King Carl XI Gustaf, freemason.jpg (398x610, 48K)

Any vids of the guy or his gear?
>0 kills

Fucking patheic

Spreeshooters are fags
Sorry