Deeply hate white women

>deeply hate white women
>want white children
what's the solution Jow Forums?

Attached: Alina Kalenich.jpg (900x900, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rape

/thread

Adoption.

Keep a breeding sow locked up in the basement.

adoption and rape

Stop hating your own people

Yikes. Have sex, incels.

Breeding farms. I have a few ideas about it actually. AMA.

no one said your children should be pretty

you can always find an ugly white girl and pregnant her. it's so much easier

kill self

>women
>people

Attached: 1561449205845.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Go to church

This post got deleted in the old thread but still need to ask. Answer me this Americans. Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest? Very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns + spend all day talking about how much they hate you and you to die. Obviously that cannot but true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real?

Attached: 64E9224A-8263-4A12-891F-723C63FF18A8.jpg (634x951, 150K)

Don't care about your dumb ideas. Have sex incel.
How are the riots going?

She will abort

lol dude not all women are corrupted, you just have to find ONE good woman and you're set

well, kys i guess. or bleach one

Realize that NAWALT is unironically true

Rare correct memeflag. Hatred of white women has been inculcated into us by our enemies. The white woman is our natural life partner.

Adopt some white kids?

Most are TOTALLY CORRUPTED though.
Wouldn't it be better if we could share the good ones?
Like by pooling our NEETbux we could finance a pretty good breeding sow lifestyle for a woman without having to lock her up in a basement or something like that. She'd just have to accept being pregnant pretty much at all times.
Serious question please respond.

There's a solution to that problem...

Attached: 1343343443424.jpg (1280x960, 343K)

Stop being a stupid fucking goy who hates his own people.

Attached: uh.png (387x512, 205K)

Artificial wombs and egg banks.

Fpbp

not even gonna respond to this this is so retarded

>spend money
Why? Roasties can be unconscious and still fulfill their only purpose in life.

Here in the cuckerlands you don't get to pick who you adopt. And 9 out of 10 times it's a shitskin.

Attached: 1533770633952.jpg (600x418, 27K)

You are a jew? there is no solution.

Its your own fault that you have fallen for the "hate women"propaganda. Literally the oldest technigues of conquering a country. Divide and conquer.

We can only defeat the kikes as united. As long as we are fighting each other we cant do it. Women are out of "right" wing, and there is a reason for it.

Dont hate your own people. Dont hate your grand mother, mother and sisters.

Otherways you are gonna end up defeated and alone.

Fucking exactly. Men and Women are equals, they just fill different roles in a health society. The retards who say otherwise are either closet-faggots or kikes

>>deeply hate white women
>>want white children
>what's the solution Jow Forums?
Love one.

Fpbp

Rape her again

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

>hate white women
kys

Came here to say this

Feminism is jewish.

>deeply hate women
I don't hate women, I want to pound their pussys into mush with my giant white clogmongerer but I'm an autistic retard that's too busy with work and school.

Imagine being so fucking chad you walk your blonde Aryan qt like a dog, meanwhile there are 40yr virgins

>Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest?
Of course not, they spend their whole lives trying to find "Mr. Right." But the """men""" on Jow Forums that hate "white women" are NEETs and losers that feel their bad luck with women isn't their fault, its the fault of those 'dang dirty roasties.'

Here's the actual math:
>White women have standards
>Brown women have lower standards
Now you know why anons constantly talk of finding non-white waifus.

Attached: 47964-full[1].jpg (1024x878, 443K)

Educate women on how they are just being used to fuck over men. Say women and men are meant to be unique allies. It's intentionally being sabotaged.

Elites prefer trannies over women. Women are being used as tools.

Hate you enemies. Women are sentient livestock, and the women of your race have been trained by your enemies to misbehave. This isn't their fault. They barely have agency.

Fpbp women have been bred to enjoy rape OP all the ones that resisted got killed starting long before you were born. Or even the first human for that matter.

Attached: 1565327395312.png (500x300, 16K)

Im married with a blonde haired blue eyed infant son and another on the way.
Women are soulless creatures. They're natural followers. You can sort of mold them into what you want them to be. My advice is as follows:
Be a good leader. Make good decisions, especially with finances.
Be willing to make tough decisions and own your shit when you fuck up.
Fix shit around the house (they really like this). Fake it till you make it, if you must.
Lastly, compliment her daily. "Your ass looks good" or "I like that shirt on you". This way when Tyrone or Chad compliments her, it isn't so new and exciting.

PS have a secret stash of gold or silver, just in case. Also make sure to look good so she sees women scoping you out in public.
Pro-tip: women love seeing a men taking care of a baby. It makes their womb ache and advertises you as a provider. So when I'm public around other women, always opt to carry the baby.

What? Lel, maybe here is the sames I don't know but I don't think so

Put her in your love chamber until she acquiesces and obviously get her consent to put her in there as a kinky thing

Its mostly propaganda online. When you actually meet women irl, most of them are not like that.

You can spot corrupted female from far away, look for these things
>Obese
>Short colourful hair
>Lots of "JEWellery"on face
>Speaks loud about her "ideas", wich are dumb in the first place.

Mostly you see these creatures online, but it is possible to see one irl nowadays. However, the propaganda says every woman share ideologue with these people and it is a false claim. There are special propaganda targeted to white women to separate us . Jews know that as united whites are too powerful.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE "HATE WOMEN" PROPAGANDA. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU LIFE AND PROOF YOURSELF WORTHY FOR WOMAN AND YOU WILL FIND ONE!

> hourly "plz hate white women goy!" thread
Yawn

You are right, men cannot build a future without women, and women cannot build future without men.

Thats why there is so much propaganda to keep women and men separated.

You don't hate white women. You hate the majority of white women. You hate the average white woman. The solution is then to look for an exceptional woman that is white, but not like other white women. Granted, the search will probably take a long time, and the demand for them is so high, you'll have to compete with thousands of your betters, but it's not impossible.

Having typed that out, I realize that it's another one of those
>1 post by this ID
threads, so try not to choke on this sage.

She's no child.

No one here wants that though. They want to Larp as whites and go around screaming "coal burning whore" then turn right around and fuck niggers. They give no fucks about the white race and have no self respect.

Attached: 1565201607432.jpg (756x628, 60K)

Don't be a retarded faggot

This society is fucked up beyond repair. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

>implying that womyn build anything

Do it I am quitte interested ?
How does your farm will work, how do you procure yourself women ?

What to do with the children ?

Attached: D50D3E5E-9474-4141-9911-94EDF56B480A.jpg (1000x1414, 165K)

okay schlomo

How do you stop the hucows from screaming

arranged marriage

Attached: fuck jannies and fuck white knights.png (2080x1944, 241K)

Feminists deserve all the hate that they get?

Attached: image.jpg (458x701, 89K)

Cut their tongue ?

Or put a tube in their mouth to feed them and work also as a balbag.

Wouldn't change anything. The wilfully undesirable ("incels") would still remain unselected.

>They give no fucks about the white race and have no self respect.
>pic related, the self respecting brown jew Reddit cofounder who killed himself to dodge prosecution

Slav women

>not being able to subvert a dumb cunt
Thread full of icels

Yes, as all women hating neets deserve all the hate they get. However hating is not very productive, it is only harmful.

There are alot of women fallen for the pronigger propaganda. And there are alot of men fallen for the hate women propaganda.

Women and men have a common enemy who spreads both of those propagandas.

Attached: f63fbff1.jpg (700x690, 50K)

Attached: 1321413423359.jpg (801x1200, 131K)

more like assassinate judges and politicians

quadron or mestizo wife

Dressing up an 18 year old as a child is just a sick fetish. It doesn't make her a child.

>racemixing with subhumans
gross

Shaddap.

Attached: chloe-toy-blonde-women-school-uniform-wallpaper-599f39ac7db1cde8c9c2e9764bde4828.jpg (2048x1280, 626K)

She's a few years older than 18

All of you incels are embarrassing yourselves. Oh, btw
>You don't hate white women when your mom makes you tendies.

>what's the solution Jow Forums?
Hire one to be mother of your kids.

This is the correct answer.

Attached: patriarchy.jpg (640x550, 283K)

buy eggs from white women, marry a non-white woman, best of both worlds

This, If you're in a country where the white population isn't in freefall then adopt.

If you are in one of those countries (Italy, South Africa etc.) fucking BREED. Don't be faggots find a white woman and control them instead of whimpering about muh whores.

okay beef flaps

Jesus fucking Christ, cringe. Stop namefagging. Stop posting. Leave.

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/ and
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Attached: 143244244342444243.jpg (1080x1305, 262K)

Pic not related

Attached: 166FA14A-06E2-4054-B8B4-B139729CBA1A.jpg (533x800, 66K)

Attached: 373DB99C-1715-4C4A-B71B-73A600692BE1.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Yes sounds good too bad 8cong /hucow/ died

Find a non slut white woman. Even date young if you have to before the kike gets them.

They can build a sandwich

Get yourself a castiza

you hate whores not women, learn the difference
move to the middle of buttfuck nowhere like montana or something and find a church gf

Attached: Sydney2.jpg (750x909, 712K)

Put dick in mouth

Epstein yourself.

Grow a pair.

Very interesting topic. Almost made me forget about the Epstein happening.

Have sex.

>chad
It's like you don't see the pathetic baby hands.

I bought my wife in Russia

Attached: krpa.gif (450x250, 988K)

Jow Forums doesnt hate "white" women. This might be the most gaslighting kike post of the night.

She looks fake like a "cute" asian in all that makeup/shopping.

FPBP