Hi pol black guy here

Why are white men growing lady parts. What's wrong with you subhumans

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofbuzz.com/male-teen-grows-cup-breast-likely-due-eating-excessive-fast-food/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24033660/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do niggers have 13% higher estrogen levels than white men?
Is that why you like shoes so much and throw temper tantrums like women?

>Black anglo lmao
You mean man boobs or actual tits?

Why niggers have pubes on their head wtf is that about.

Hahah, based swedecuck

Example

Attached: gynecomastia-surgery-man-boobs-treatment.jpg (800x400, 195K)

Nigger spunk infecting the gene pool.

If we can't get qt gfs, we will become the qt gfs.

Attached: 1254676988126.jpg (451x316, 17K)

They have higher test levels too. Someone with a high test level here, it explains a lot, quick to anger, ALWAYS horny, fat women and old women are atractive when desperate which is always. Always feel dominant and feel strong dislike when someone challenges that in places of institution like school with teachers or work with bosses. ETC.
My pecks are normal, no bitchtits for me. It's probably estrogen in milk and Onions in all the products these days.

wtf lool. Too much masterbation and estrogen 0 physical activity.

Attached: A3D83787-2D67-45B7-BAE1-44052C60AEEB.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Side effect of smoking marijuana during puberty. Brain damage and mood disorders as well. Pot is harmless if you are a 50 year old boomer, but it is incredibly damaging to young teens.

Reverse retardation
>A new

I've noticed my white friends telling me they have been having problems with thier breast it's almost like they are becoming women plus their penis sizes are rapidly declining.

worldofbuzz.com/male-teen-grows-cup-breast-likely-due-eating-excessive-fast-food/

Attached: images (3).jpg (309x163, 5K)

There's a book called "Behave", written by a scientist, and it shows that aggressive behavior isn't correlated with testosterone level.

To do so he quotes several studies on rats and humans, and it appears that testosterone makes people more violent when those people already had a predisposition for violence. On the other hand, those who did not have this predisposition were in fact way more meek, submissive and coward when injected with testosterone.

'Mones
McDonald's is one of our major food groups

Happens to niggers too. Why are all of your nations and civilizations absolute shitholes?

That's not gynecomastia, just internet propaganda or doctor propaganda to sell their products. Breasts are much larger when you grow them like a woman.

>Pink nips

Sure keep coping lady

Attached: 4-Figure5-1.png (1420x570, 417K)

You are a fucking retard its sage when your brain stops developing around 30ish. It causes your brain tissue development to stunt causes your neural pathways to be less developed. You'd basically have the brain of a whatever age you started to abuse the substance at. Making people more stupid. Thats why weed is a trend to make bigger docile retards.
Yea your penis wouldn't decline it just causes ed or you cant get fully hard lol

Attached: 9DB8CECC-0887-4826-B1B9-E6ACFAEC8C7D.gif (404x350, 329K)

Damn he has a better set of tits than most girls lmao.

Attached: 2EB63645-E8CC-4797-AD0F-B73B9A0B5449.gif (360x346, 170K)

You white friends? Average nigger male got bigger tits, ass and lips and looks like a bitch more than any gynomastia white man could ever wished for.

Fpbp

Attached: 1372973622056.jpg (682x600, 225K)

We raped them of resources when they wanted to live as tribalists and they carry out wars over petty squabbles for land just like most races have. Also the overwhelming heat and dryness of the Sahara made advancement almost impossible for peoples that weren't too concerned with anything other than building monuments and having sex

Literally b cup tits

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Why do you have pubes on your head?

Literally D cup tiddies. And he's an authority figure in one of your communities.

Attached: asdf.jpg (203x248, 6K)

You seem too have lady breasts awww

Attached: 3-Figure3-1.png (976x650, 345K)

Mostly all black males have big tits, ass and lips by being very slightly obese.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia.jpg (1000x496, 64K)

Funny enough for a obese guy he barely had any tits lol

Attached: 888_jpg_500x500_q85.jpg (500x300, 24K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 2.jpg (960x368, 145K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 3.jpg (612x612, 20K)

thats also happening to niggers, mainly in america. Its because of all the hormones in burger meat.
Feels good to be european eco-facist.

>i tried so hard, but still got bitch tits.
That's why obese Jewish lesbians date niggers.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 4.png (1386x492, 852K)

Bitch tits like that are most common in Indian men

Oh, you are using Google images? No wonder you only find white males.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 5.png (900x600, 176K)

Look like a white (man)lady typical no surprise here.

Attached: leu2008106f1.jpg (315x223, 10K)

i had a mixed stepbrother who devolped mantits. I dont thinks its a white thing

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 6.jpg (480x460, 36K)

White boys prepping for their BBC BVLLS!

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 7.jpg (1000x600, 382K)

It's almost as if drinking the milk of constantly pregnant and permanently lactating thousand pound beasts is a very bizarre and unnatural thing for humans to do.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 8.jpg (800x297, 45K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 9.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 10.jpg (1024x614, 66K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 11.jpg (1683x810, 292K)

Only guys i know with gyno are juicing. Tren cough and tits.

Then again im not a disgusting amerilard swilling aspartame, hfcs, and oestrogen all the fucking time.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 12.jpg (640x432, 21K)

Pretty much this life copying art

Attached: 397b5f0.jpg (900x978, 116K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 13.jpg (484x255, 79K)

Why do so many black guys have fat asses? Say what you want about white women having flat shapeless asses, but at least our men have flat square butts too. So many black men have bubble butts.

BBT = big black tits

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 14.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

That is because they are turning into prime pussies for the kara boga.

Why are you showing me indians?

What's wrong lady?

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 15.png (1024x459, 656K)

Pretty sure gyno isn't exclusive to white people

How many niggers are insecure about their tits? Nigger won't tell you about his problems, that's why ghettos don't find solutions.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 16.jpg (500x300, 27K)

Because they don't eat proper and exercise.
Pic related works fucking good

Attached: 7099db8c90eea13f99f9b35c1ee88dc41a0029b7ea4c263366694df0abdd4f0f.png (1736x1439, 154K)

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 17.jpg (1600x800, 233K)

>mommy i eat kfc, but i am insecure about my obesity, please cut off my fat from breasts

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 18.jpg (3448x1644, 2.52M)

How many Americans really do these kind of surgeries? But belly is ok, right, only bothered by obese tits.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 19.jpg (600x350, 95K)

In Denmark we are growing tits because of our extraordinairy high comsumption of diary.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24033660/

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 20.jpg (720x540, 442K)

Why are there so many black homos? Seriously, the gay nigger population is so much higher than other races. Does it have something to do with niggers being so androgynous?

>they put chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay!

I actually think this accounts for Norway and Sweden as well, but I don't think they've undergone any studies there. I just assume, that their milk consumption is equally high.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 21.jpg (1000x600, 374K)

What's with niggers' obsession with the male body? They always post the gayest of images all while trying to prove that they aren't gay as fuck.

Why are black more likely to be gay

Is it being raised by single mothers is it also why they obsessively seek shoe brands and dance like gays in clubs is it why they like jewelry and fashion in general

Tl:dr on the study. It notes that cow milk contains high levels of estrogene, which unlike onions actually can transfer to humans and raise their estrogene level to an unhealthy amount if the amount of consumption is too big - which it on average is in Denmark.

they only grow when the men hit the wall.
Young men only have these when they are very obese

Cont is it why they are shorter and fatter as a race on average

Let's not forget that a great deal of gynecomastia cases are the result of male children being fed Ritalin and Risperdal for their "ADD & ADHD" since the mid fucking 90's. A quick search will yield info on a class action lawsuit against the makers of Risperdal for giving almost everyone who took it bitch tits.

>Hei white boi, black males have the highest t-levels

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 22.jpg (230x153, 5K)

Shit McDonald’s receipts have estrogen transfer and we all know who works there

But seeBlack men are literally large women in the cultural sense

Yeah, good question LaQuanda

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: man boobs 1.jpg (500x664, 84K)

Fixed, but still broken.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 23.jpg (502x368, 26K)

lots of black dudes get gyno to. go watch some gyno surgery channels on youtube and there are a lot of black patients

Nice try akmed

They’re killing y’all and y’all let it happen (it’s too late)

>suck muh BBT gangsta

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 24.jpg (728x546, 26K)

I had (have) this problem. It was absolute hell growing up. I was nicknamed tits and the purple nerples were non stop from 6th grade all through highschool. On top of the gyno my moobs were deformed from the constant titty twisters.
Finally had the op when I was 24ish. Woke up and was sorely disappointed because the moron only took about half out. I had a huge crater under one side. Then the following day my left side balooned up, went back to the surgeon and he said I was bleeding internally and had to get opened up again, go back under so he can corterize the artery he hit....
Always needed a second op to look remotely normal. It was such a fucked up deal I never did

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 25.png (618x340, 249K)

Stop taking roids, incels.

Cornelius, stop eating so much chicken.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 26.jpg (600x350, 117K)

7/10

>now we ready for bare shited in da hood

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 27.jpg (484x255, 39K)

>the result of male children being fed Ritalin and Risperdal for their "ADD & ADHD"
Was on both for 8 years and don't have titties (but I have ED). Very interesting.

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 28.jpg (250x261, 15K)

You could have become a wetnurse or sell your breastmilk to fetishists on the internet.

Homosexuality is (violently) oppressed and taboo in black communities; this is why there is so much posturing and desperation to appear masculine in popular black music. But this mostly fools those who aren't familiar with the fashion and the downlow gay activity among black youth.

>According to diaryofanegress.com, ‘breaking the buck’ was a process in which slave masters punished slaves who were thought of as renegades. The slave would be beaten in front of a slave congregation, forced to stand on top of a tree stump with his britches completely removed to expose him to the entire gathering. He’d then be sodomized by the master and his guests. After that, the slave would be forced to wear his trousers sagging as a testimony that he was ‘broken.’

We especially see this in the prison system where it's used to signal other inmates that they are open to homosexual relationships.

Attached: devbap.jpg (332x500, 70K)

>nigger here what is biology

Attached: man boobs nigger gynecomastia 29.jpg (1471x884, 101K)

OP btfo.

Attached: 1516943197084.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Why did God give men nipples?

Attached: IeSZY.jpg (525x700, 166K)

go back t6o africa

Should I just eat cheese instead?

lmao this shit never happened

Because humans are born as proto-females and develop as males only in the late stages of pregnancy and during puberty.
Ever wondered why your scrotum has that "line" between the balls? It's because that used to be the separation between the labias of your proto-vagina, same reason why your penis looks like a developed clitoris and you grow your beard/have a deeper voice/your balls drop/have chest hair only when you're much much older.