Brit/pol/ - Restore The Monarchy edition

>Queen ‘dismayed over politicians inability to govern’ in stunning Brexit intervention
express.co.uk/news/uk/1164299/queen-latest-brexit-news-royal-family-updates-whitehall-buckingham-palace-prime-minister

>PM to create 10,000 new prison places and boosts stop and search
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49309112

>Martin Broom murder: 'Cross-dresser' may hold clue to unsolved case
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-49170881

>Why the bonkers, scruffy anarchist Dominic Cummings could save Brexit
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7344997/DAN-HODGES-bonkers-scruffy-anarchist-Dominic-Cummings-save-Brexit-Tories.html

>SAS to recruit team of attack dogs to parachute into battle
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/797558/sas-british-army-dogs-operational-detachment-alpha

Attached: queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg (620x930, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZvylOSy5A
youtube.com/watch?v=x6xRnZ6WOYM
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/06/the-many-scandals-of-prince-andrew/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1160169520134328320
theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/11/andrea-leadsom-launches-power-cut-inquiry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitehall_Conference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>____THREAD THEME____
youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZvylOSy5A

boogaloo boys

Attached: rdws.png (1280x692, 712K)

Alan Wake is pure fucking kino

Attached: 120170825.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

So i found this nice lookin car and van dealership, bout to enquire bout this peugeot partner.. have a quick look at their private plates for sale..

J4VAD
AHM4D
20 RAJ
W 51NGH
B11LAL
YAS54R
911 OK
A51 ANS

wtf?

Pakis love wasting their UC and child tax credits on narcissistic vanity items.

> restore monarchy

> when monarchy is a history of jewish intermarriage
> when monarchy before that was a history of traitors selling europe out to jew worshipers aka the church
lol

>american
>no history or culture
>blaming the jews
never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1523741293285.jpg (898x904, 145K)

Managed to get a junior role at ITV lads

start dropping redpills into the news lad. Start small and subtle.

congratulations on your race and sex change

The ironic thing is that if the monarchy were restored during this royal family, and Prince Harry is in line to be King, this country would shift even more to the left and there wouldn't be anything anyone could do to change a damned thing about it. Rothschilds would have a field day with this country.

Prince Harry isn't technically royalty, his father is an Army officer. There is no royal blood in Harry.

I intend to get far and write redpilled shows.

Based Godders

youtube.com/watch?v=x6xRnZ6WOYM

> monarchy
> history of selling whites out to jews and jew worshipers
> "just rule over me, jew-puppet!" - you

how can a man who went from gunning down ragheads in his apache to enviromental cuck warrior lefty

Fuck the queen, republic now.

>american
>history of government being totally controlled by jew bankers and jew banking interests
>"Israel is our greatest ally"
>media fully controlled by jews
>new narrative of 'guns bad' taking hold, loicenses for guns coming
>taking out rage on brits over our love for the Queen
classy mate

Look at how pretty are Liz is lads, reign over us m'lady, we dont care about Andrew and that teenage girl, it'll be better than the Tories, just decide everything.

she must be amazing in bed

carry on seething cuck

Traditionally, most people had no say in how the country is governed.

Good luck with reestablishing your colonies. Fuck you Britan btw.

and we still don't. Nor does anyone in any country anywhere. It's always the elites playing their power games. The pleb in the street is powerless now as he was 5000 years ago.

inb4:hurr i'm an american I have a gun, i'm in control of my destiny.
Try not paying your taxes to fund Israel and see how quick you get sent to jail and how little that gun helps you.

nay tis you that sounds angry. Verily I shall see dissenters driven before her and thy head put on a spike.

'The Queen is dismayed that a second referendum, a 'people's vote', has not yet happened' more like.
Sick of her

You can hire a million new police officers but it won't change anything if they aren't patrolling the streets on foot, preventing and deterring crime

Eid Mubarak my fellow Muslim friends

day of the rope is coming

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Attached: pride1.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Two sugars for me tea lad.

Piss off back to India with your shite heathen festival, Mowgli

Attached: f5291c2a4aa15034af5c82eb7c25ab1d.jpg (2600x1589, 314K)

Attached: 1521651435816.jpg (534x447, 91K)

ABOLISH THE MONARCHY

Attached: Oliver_Cromwell_Statue_the_Palace_of_Westminster.jpg (3648x2736, 2.33M)

Ngubu to score the winner for Norf this afternoon

Attached: 1550932571544.png (1096x601, 58K)

Daily reminder that the UK Police are the greatest threat to the British People

Imagine being English. Scratching in the dirt while your royal family travel the world on your dime fucking kids with Jews. The English are the most cucked people on earth bar none.

Attached: EBo4NImWsAAKqUz.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

He's pretty far down the list, though.

>environmental is a bad thing

Eid Mubarak, sand nigger.

its wasnt until they took my plastic straws

Randy Andy for the win
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/06/the-many-scandals-of-prince-andrew/?noredirect=on

Restore the monarch? More like get another one. 1099 best day of my life

And you had to do without, like an adult?

Its the immigrants fault that 40 hours a week doesn't always cover the food bills

Its the immigrants fault I pay bank charges when I can’t cover the bills

Its the immigrants fault my rents gone up again

It's the immigrants fault I’ll never own a home

It's the immigrants fault the kid got stabbed in the park the other night

It's the immigrants fault my kids still live at home past their teens

It's the immigrants fault my parents couldn't see a doctor for 6 weeks

It's the immigrants fault I cant find them good social care

Its the immigrants fault I spend fifty five pounds on train tickets each week

>its the immigrants fault

all yall niggas be gay af rn

The sad thing is that whether the monarchy is abolished or not doesn't matter anymore, it's a totally empty institution like pretty much every western cultural stuff

Isnt that bloke behind Khan a BBC stooge? Hes been on Question Time and other vox pops has a "member of the public" to push the islamophobia narrative

You'd be surprised how often the same faces crop up in the muslim community.
It's almost like they need people working full time on PR.

Basic econimics my shill posting user. Increase the quantity, decrease the value. You're a stupid fuckinh shill, but isnt interesting how quickly the left turned their backs on the working class. Almost as though they have been co-opted by neo-liberals.

Becoming delusional a lot more often lads.

Grim today lads

Attached: 1565364521538.jpg (1000x1525, 218K)

You mean disillusioned, or are you an actual mentalist?

Reality has been warped and twisted by design so maybe your delusions are more accurate.

Justifies not going out at all again

Attached: happiness.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

Remoaner tier cringe

twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/status/1160169520134328320

I'm going to drive around all afternoon. Nothing but arguments in this house, over my brother, who conveniently fucks off for days on end. Wish I could afford to move out.

Restore the nonces
Fucking bongs should hang first.

this

Attached: 0cba19981c08e11b3e91816a1014faf1.jpg (369x512, 64K)

eid mubarak, brothers!

Fuck your monarchy. Fuck your Royal kike puppets and most of all, fuck all of you for not doing a fucking thing about it.

But you can afford to waste petrol just driving around.
Whew lad learn to fiance

the fuck? is this an african country?

Taking off meme flag. Yeah, I said it: Fuck you dad.

you're big man on a small island

Got drugs and im about to fuck my misses. Anyone want pics of either so you tell me im a faggot?

I’m on vacation in Aruba you fucking peasant.

It's a Dutch tax haven.

How you all doing this fine sunday morning? Niggers are bad, okay?

Is this responsible journalism?

theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/11/andrea-leadsom-launches-power-cut-inquiry

>Manuel Cortes, the general secretary of the TSSA transport union, said that with the prospect of a no-deal Brexit “it’s reasonable to wonder if this is a foretaste of things to come. Along with an economy sliding towards recession and expected food shortages, we now seem to be a country where blackouts happen without warning, travel grinds to a halt, traffic lights stop working and – terrifyingly – hospitals are left without power.”

>He added: “Boris Johnson can’t remain silent over this – he must quickly provide answers and illumination.”

Time for another meeting, boys

Attached: Priti-Patel.jpg (640x427, 75K)

>we now seem to be a country where blackouts happen without warning
first powercut in years. suddenly we're fucked. apparently. And of course they blame Brexit.

Gone but not forgotten

Attached: EBZQLMCWwAIvFKj.jpg (1024x510, 86K)

When is Farron going to make a comeback?

Attached: farron-wife.jpg (1024x628, 235K)

Gee whaddya know, the only one that matters is the first one you lost.

Attached: 39B6C315-1792-45D4-8192-0906D1831434.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

>happens while we're still members of the eu
>"i-i-its cause of brexit!"

embarrassing

The scheduled hanging of shoplifters has been brought forward from 2pm to 1pm due to large volume. The hanging of motorists caught with no insurance will now take place at 4:30pm. Souvenirs will be available from the gallows gift shop. That is all.

Attached: _108038388_pritipatel.jpg (624x351, 20K)

>Manuel Cortes

Maybe he should try a sacrifice to the aztec god of power generation.

Literally wrong, Edward I expelled the Jews and it was (((Cromwell))) that let them back in.

1776 was a british civil war, and we tipped up and burnt your cuckshed down in 1812. Isnt it time for your insulin moshe? Dont want those diabeetus feet...

Peter?

India wasn't the first, idiot.

Why does she hate low level criminality so much? What about high level money launderers, or executives that steal company pensions?

Fuck priti patel. Bitch wants to ban ecryption and/or have govt backdoors in all devices. You think may was bad with her "chinese style uk internet"?

Oliver Cromwell was a piece of shit, no wonder theres a statue of him outside parliament

>low level seeth
mfw

Attached: file-20171107-1020-1n3lkl0.jpg (926x591, 42K)

why the foook can them 'mericans av guns an' we carnt? dun get me wrong, a luv boris and a fookin' luv trump tew, but whut appens if a fookin pole gets in me 'ouse at night? i'll tell ya what, i'll fookin' batter 'im. simple as. still, ad luv a gun, me.

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

Cromwell was a great man who just went a little off the rails.

>inb4 loved jews and banned crimbo

True, but if you point out facts like that you get told to "love it or leave it."

Why doesn't this include Hong Kong

It's actually Hong Kong, China
Just another Chinese city by default

>-1000 IQ illiterate brainlet understanding

Alll but a tiny minority of radical millenarians wanted a probation period before the Jews were legally admitted, the monarchy was restored before they could reconvene and they did nothing to change things. They were not legally admitted under the Commonwealth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitehall_Conference

She like the police and low level stuff is what they can deal with, it is also what affects potential tory voters

Because it's about to come back.
Better question is why there are so many current Commonwealth nations with our monarchy still on there.

I find it immensly ironic that yanks call their home defense laws "castle doctrine" after "an englishmans home...". Now any cunt cant demand entry and you must retreat from invaders, then use reasonable force.

They never gained independence, but were more or less sold off to the CPC

Attached: hangman.jpg (884x544, 161K)

I just want a gun so I can put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger.