Love is stronger than hate

Love is stronger than hate

Attached: 1559693663836.jpg (667x1000, 89K)

Dude homosexuals are literally demons. They're not capable of feeling "love".

Yes, a love of violence tends to get shit done.

How can you be in "love" with a hairy poop-ridden anus? The answer is simple. You cannot. Homosexuals are demons, or organic portals that have given themselves to demons. They need to be rejected.

Almost all of human history begs to differ, friend.

Attached: 1359251715730.png (1738x1016, 2.03M)

hate is just love for things we no longer believe in

Love is gayer than hate

Fpbp
/thread

Also checked

you are correct, there is no love, only lust

When one homosexual fucks another homosexual in the asshole, energetic portals open through the anus, through which demons and other negativities enter. Like a parasite, they take over the brain. They warp the individual. The lines between "pleasure and pain" and "good and bad" become crossed.

The homosexual begins to SEEK out pain and negativity. He becomes either a masochist or a sadist (this defines whether he becomes a top or bottom).

It sounds silly and old fashioned at first, but once you realize it's actually true then you start to understand the true sickness of society.

Keep this filth in your bedrooms. Stop going into our schools and telling our kids that it is natural and better than proper relationships

wasn't Amsterdam enough?
can't you keep faggotry contained to one shithole?

This makes my penis twitch.

>

Post an Older Female with an Underage Male. & Say the same

Came to realise something along this line really.
>Root chakra is Kundalini which is symbolised as a snake
>Kundalini awakening involves all your chakras from your Root to 3rd Eye being activated
>reports of both divine and demonic energy presences from Kundalini awakening
>same pedosymbology of spirals
>penetrate and activate root chakra of young boys through sodomy and forced Kundalini
>cut out and eat/drain pineal gland/adrenochrome

Sodomy fucks with your chakras and allows for the weakened body to be taken over by demons.

Attached: 1564426002030m.jpg (1024x688, 143K)

That's not love tho, that's mental illness.

Checked. Fags are gay

That isn't love. That is degeneracy.

Pedo swirl. astral worm cooked three and a half times in the triangular shaped sacrum. raping toddlers anally is a means of implanting demons (especially dumbness and forgetfulness and guarding) and waking the astral worm. it is part of the process of ego disintegration and creating multiple personalities.

i might be wrong on many points, but this is what i have gathered.

coiled not cooked.

btw the imagery can also consist of a snake looped three times.

not as strong as aids

Based schizos

sure but why do you need to dress up like a clown and shove your faggotry down my throat

Attached: 1564948626751.jpg (520x750, 147K)