Spice problem

youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g

youtube.com/watch?v=qSVJusxL96Y

youtube.com/watch?v=zdJQUNA1GjY

youtube.com/watch?v=UdzRElaD3mk

youtube.com/watch?v=j0xoEBUVjEA

youtube.com/watch?v=wK1rPzDGja8

youtube.com/watch?v=FtHEm0HJM10

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/760927/manchester-drug-warning-sniffing-wheelie-bins-gmp-bolton

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10202484/Laughing-gas-is-party-drug-of-choice-for-young-people.html

youtube.com/watch?v=oMU73LkTq10

Attached: Great Britain.jpg (1200x1600, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RW78Jiy1iXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the most neurologically damaging street drug since PCP, it's white people's pay back for crack or some shit like that, now suburban whites can have all the drug dangers of inner city ghettos

Attached: 221354-blueeyesdune.jpg (465x254, 26K)

What is this and how do I get it?

This isn't India is it?

Massive problem in the U.K here, fucking zombies in the streets of Liverpool

ugh
now that one hurts

Spice, was invented by Israeli Dr Zee.
Its destroyed families faster than any Frankfurt school policy ever did.
Its the fucking devil.

Its called the zombie. Happens here all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=RW78Jiy1iXU

>he's out of his head on spice

god save the queen

in a way, it's becoming part of.

Id unironically rather have civnat nogs than these junkie bastards.

pretty sure spice is just any random assortment of research chems. its not one thing.

This stuff actually fried my brothers brain and made him retarded and full blown schizo. I cant bare to ever see him, when i look at his face all i see is a walking corpse. A hollow decrepit husk of what he used to be. He’s dead in every sense of the word..

Attached: 32B08784-F2BC-4D68-938C-4FEB8AF5447F.jpg (1024x1021, 360K)

The only city so uniquely degenerate that it has it's own slang term for coke (lemmo).

Spice either refers to DMT or some smokeable herbs fortified with synthetic cannabinoids

Shit Is stupid dangerous, heard stories of people smoking blunts of it and having a seizure

China is actively poisoning vulnerable youth in the west through a flood of synthetics and meth

We call it toot in NI

Imagine being braindead enough to do synthetic drugs, they were already lost in the first place long before they smoked spice. Dont mourn for the death of retards, if they had any smarts they would have just smoked weed, did the occasional LSD, shrooms etc you know, the stuff you can't get addicted to