Yes, we absolutely are coming for your guns...

Yes, we absolutely are coming for your guns. There is no reason that a civilian should own a military style assault rifle. No reason. At all. The same reason you don't need a lion to protect your home is why you don't need a rifle that shoots faster than the speed of sound and splits concrete like ice.

It's an unnecessary risk that needs to be stopped. Most Americans have no interest in owning a firearm, they should not have to live in fear because of your supposed "rights".

So, yes, I am "coming for your guns".

Attached: AR-15assaultrifle.jpg (1024x679, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_War_of_Independence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8
youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk
youtube.com/watch?v=e25lk0fKD9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_People's_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Australian though

But I don't have any guns

Attached: 1554926257430.png (680x552, 86K)

FUCK OFF

Attached: bad_lever.jpg (800x800, 56K)

And whats stoping the gun owner from opening fire on you when you try to take his guns?

And as we all know – and the media pretends to not know – the purpose of the Second Amendment is NOT to allow sports hunting, or even to allow home defense, it is to allow for a “well-regulated militia,” that can defend itself from an oppressive government crackdown or overthrow a corrupt government.

It says it right in the text:

A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

“A well-regulated Militia.”

Not “a well-regulated hunting culture” or a “well-regulated home defense.”

So it is specifically intended to protect the right to “weapons of war.”

And yet the lying Jewish media claims the opposite – that it is about hunting and home-defense.

The military has tanks and drones. There won't be a resistance because gun owners are all talk and no action.

Challenge accepted

Enjoy your body bag

Attached: Racial Revolution.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

I never thought I'd ever witness tyrannical oppression in my lifetime but you'll have to come and take it from my cold dead hands, you filthy nigger.

Attached: 3aabcdbcff9629d82e6df0529b2e0471aad48fd694f53abbb7a0b357c23ef274.jpg (3529x4532, 3.32M)

>The military has tanks and drones

Attached: 1519626485466.jpg (960x756, 98K)

>shoots faster than the speed of sound and splits concrete like ice.
LMFAO

Attached: nope.gif (149x181, 836K)

>you don't need a lion
There are more tigers in the state of texas than wild in the world.

Get. Fucked.

Attached: 74612896.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Clever workaround but still absolutely ridiculous.

Lmao are you stupid? That would cause a hot civil war if they used that on their own citizens.

Attached: 1562332750557.jpg (900x900, 375K)

Then why disarm them

Attached: open-snake-mouth-snake-open-mouth-images.jpg (339x308, 20K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_War_of_Independence
Please sir educate yourself

Entirely different cultures. The Vietnamese had nothing to lose. Their quality of life was very poor before the war started.

Gun confiscation would actually be pretty easy. A confiscation squad arrives at the home of a gun owner and informs them that they are required to turn in their guns. If they shoot at the confiscation squad then the squad would just fall back and call it in. From there I'd imagine there would be a drone strike or a tank would be brought in to flush the gun owner out of their home and into custody. Obviously a drone strike would be the safest option.

Warren v DC

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Washington DC appeals court ruled:
>police DO NOT have an obligation to protect an individual, their duty is owed to the public at large.

According to the government, Law Enforcement are there to arrest criminals, not protect citizens.
According to the government the only person responsible for your safety, is YOU.

You ain't gonna come for shit because ur a faggot. The policemen that you think will do this for you will quit their jobs instead, and then Paco and Tyrone are going to break into your home to enjoy your boypucci before they slit your throat.

Meanwhile, the civilians who own "military style assault weapons" are going to point and laugh.

Guns are the least of your worries.

Attached: DMSO .jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

>the military would fight it's own citizens
>red states would confiscate guns
You mental toddler, you intellectually midgeted faggot, there are a whole lot of states with nullification. My state hasn't recognized federal firearms regulations in 30 years. Your fucking stupid. Or 12.

Attached: 1556943922363.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Yea enjoy the IED's

Honestly I've never understood this "WE HAVE DRONES AND TANKS ARGUMENT" from anti-gun fags.

It's as if they're so fucking short-sighted that they don't realize that this escalation of force would serve to push people who would've otherwise been on the fence about joining an anti-government rebellion into fully supporting it. At that point the government's basically drawn a line in the sand, you either bow down and submit to what you know will be an only escalating tyranny, or you fight. There are no other alternatives.

>The Vietnamese had nothing to lose. Their quality of life was very poor before the war started.

Ever been to Compton? Appalachia? Harlem? West Virginia? People there live like shit too.

>Gun confiscation would actually be pretty easy. A confiscation squad arrives at the home of a gun owner and informs them that they are required to turn in their guns. If they shoot at the confiscation squad then the squad would just fall back and call it in. From there I'd imagine there would be a drone strike or a tank would be brought in to flush the gun owner out of their home and into custody. Obviously a drone strike would be the safest option.

Ever heard of the Battle of Mogadishu? You know, that time when a bunch of US Army Rangers tried to go into a Somali neighborhood to take their guns away and wound up being lynched by enraged mobs after they ran out of ammo? That's what's gonna happen to your confiscation squad.

Attached: 4428688290_4a421a5848_b.jpg (722x1024, 198K)

>.22 lr
wew lad

Your point is what exactly? During the Civil War the South decided that federal laws did not apply to them either so...we had to teach them a lesson.

Your state will be brought into compliance the same way.

The military is trained in that sort of thing. I'm sure they won't be too concerned about your firecrackers taped together.

Perfectly reasonable

Short-sighted is right.
They're all for government violence against people they don't agree with. But they never realize that the same force will someday be applied to them by said government.

>Your state will be brought into compliance the same way.
Whats taking you so long you shit talking dyke? Just can't seem to muster that army?

>mfr .22

Good luck.

glow nigger

glow nigger

>we had to teach them a lesson.
Also
>WE
Whos we faggot, republicans won the civil war.

Civil war death toll:
>Union- 360,000
>Confederate- 258,000

>team guys are trained to deal with this sort of thing.
They sure are.

Attached: 1561321172802.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Really makes u think

Fucking hell OP. Are you hunting mosquitos?
If you shot a person with that shit you'd just make them angry.

OP wants to kill you. Don't hand over your weapons.
OP is a psycho.

>cites a bunch of larp COD tier reasons as to why "the great gun grab" would be a cakewalk.
History laughs in your face, kid.

Then it pretty fast becomes that they don't have a right for other things either, the only right that may remain is right this way!

youtube.com/watch?v=gaa9iw85tW8

I've never seen a liberal have a valid response to this...

>we, we, we, we
YOU did not do shit. THEY will also not do shit. Because THEY value gun rights over your feefees.

>dat .22
Noice b8, m8

Attached: 1401967671085.jpg (720x540, 43K)

So any of you niggers in here know how to identity obvious s8?

Attached: fff.jpg (699x637, 43K)

Honestly, if every police officer and US soldier remained loyal to the US Government like a mindless drone, they would still fucking lose.

It's four million (counting IRR, National Guard, and recently separated who can be recalled to active duty) against potentially tens millions of people in a country with such vast expanses that you could literally hide entire armies in national parks.

That's not even getting into the extremely poor state of the US Armed Forces today where they've lost two wars, half of the equipment is barely functional, morale is plummeting, and retention rates are abysmal.

What's the government gonna do after four years when everyone's enlistments run out and nobody re-enlists? Restart the draft? Selective Service has been so badly neglected since the 80s that it might as well be non-existent.

Attached: 1553635721240.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

All of you gun owners act like you can't survive without your guns but really, what do you even use them for anyway? You can't call the cops? You can't use pepper spray or a taser?

Hell, pic related is surviving the zombie apocalypse with just a fucking stick.

Attached: shfttwd.jpg (768x512, 48K)

Who is this we? You? Come on with your bad self.

How many kill from both side ?

And then it escalates to a full fledged civil war and the American government starts killing it's own citizens because they try to infringe on their rights that their forefathers fought so hard to gain.

Guns are like dicks. Use it or lose it

>he's going all out

Attached: 1466962436272.jpg (852x872, 161K)

There is a reason. Its right in the founding of your country. Not to mention they are inalienable rights. Do you know what that means?

slide thread.

you military is on our side. we're killing you, not them

I think they need guns as much as the government needs a reason to spy on its population and lock them up for wrongthink.

this

Early morning bot malfunctions

>So, yes, I am "coming for your guns".
Yawn.

Attached: 1514164098836.jpg (680x709, 122K)

>During the Civil War the South decided that federal laws did not apply to them either so...we had to teach them a lesson.
>literally twice as many Union soldiers are slaughtered by an enemy who was inferior in training, equipment, and numbers

Do you see the US Army being able to sustain that kind of attrition today when a mere 1,000 dead after a decade in Afghanistan has left the majority of the public howling for a withdrawal? More men were killed in a 10 hour timeframe at First Manassas.

Attached: american-civil-war-art-painting.jpg (1920x1200, 2.01M)

>Yes, we absolutely are coming for your guns.
We've been expecting you

Attached: 1556489664268.jpg (751x567, 292K)

uhm 2nd amendment was put in there at the insistence of slave states that feared slave rebellions.

BWHHAHAHAHAHAA, IS THIS BAIT?? ARE YOU 15???

Attached: 1546802145380.png (253x235, 68K)

I liked TWD but that stick-nigger was always super cringe.
It's just dumb on so many levels.

How about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk

>you can't call the cops

"Hey cops. I just shot a crazy crackhead motherfucker trying to rape my dog and kill my kids. I know it takes you guys 20-40 minutes on average to respond to any given call, so I'll put on some coffee."

>start drone striking your own civilians
>China invades

Aw damn

This.
Even my fucking country allows 22lr semiauto rifles for citizens. Wew lad indeed

Btw I’ve gotten mad into FPV drones and loved everything RC like helis and cars for years

Civilians have drones too

It depends on what source you're using. Aidid himself claimed losses were about 124, other estimates put the total dead (including civilians) at 4,000+.

I'm gonna guess that Aidid was only counting members of his own militia who were killed, whereas the overwhelming majority of combatants killed were people who spontaneously joined the fighting and didn't bother organizing properly and suffered for it.

There's a chapter in the book where a Somali militia leader under Aidid's direct command describes arriving at Super 64's crashsite and how it was being attacked by what amounted to disorganized mobs. After his militia cordoned off the area, the attacked the crash site themselves and captured it (killing all defenders except CWO Durrant) with minimal loss.

Attached: 131009-black-hawk-down-tease-NEW_f4ummw.jpg (1566x880, 234K)

>OP posts a picture of a semi-automatic 22lr AR-15
>OP doesn't really understand that even this is actually legal in the United Kingdom to loicense holders
>OP still wants to ban just that for Americans even though the 2A exists
>OP wants Brits to have better gun access than Americans so Brits finally have to something to laugh about
>Canadians also can legally purchase an array of semi-autos such as tavors which would be banned in the U.S. under an AWB
>The left thinks this makes sense, to ban virtually everything modern instead of at least trying to license it.

gif related, it's what I wish OP would suck on

Attached: 1532220870160.jpg (1400x780, 263K)

Disinformation shill fuck off. It's so retarded that someone might actually believe you.

Why would China invade over some dumb redneck getting droned?

He right though. After the Civil War the Second Amendment was expanded by the South so that former slavemasters could harass and intimidate former slaves. The NRA had many KKK members in its ranks.

Gun ownership has always been linked to white supremacy.

Why not? Kill all you stupid Americans and finally have their Chinese century

But on a more serious note, it’s true that when a country has internal conflict, that’s when people start eyeing it up for invasion

How much are they paying you to make this thread? :^)

Sage goes in all fields, boys.

>Gun ownership has always been linked to white supremacy.
Fucking based.

>There is no reason that a civilian should own a military style assault rifle.

Proceeds to post a .22 version.

Name one military which uses .22 LR for ammo you fuck mook.

Also, the children of gun owners should be placed into foster homes until the guns are removed from the home. Too many children die every day because of guns in the home. Statistically speaking, if you have a gun it is more likely to shoot your child than to be used to prevent a crime.

The NRA was literally founded by a former Union general you fucking retard

Attached: 3F1CCDBB-65C5-4818-92CB-9029E41A0DBB.jpg (236x300, 8K)

Attached: Marion-County-suspects.jpg (1066x804, 147K)

>Be me
>Go out to confront the kids dreaming of a better life breaking into my car
>grab Flashlight and conceal carry just in case
>Small children now shooting at me
>Pin them down on a dead end cul de sac
>Hoping they're trapped or have to fight their way out before police arrive.

Never got a shot off. Need a good shot and make sure it's clear to not kill some poor person with random fire flying through their house. Never got one. Criminals don't care so they wildly shot up the place. Got away jumping fences in the end of the cul de sac before the police arrived. I dont think they determined I was even armed. Just ready to kill over petty theft. Laff at liberals and tell them to grab their small dick quips we're about to get into some shit.

Attached: 1521439081437.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Too bad you'll never come for the licenses of the doctors who prescribe young adults drugs that fuck with their behavior; too bad you'll never address any roots of problems in the country just pray that stripping away people's freedom and rights will be a big enough band-aid.

Which is all the more proof that the NRA has been twisted from its original purpose. The Union created it and yet modern rednecks think it applies to them. To me that proves that even if you did more like as they have no right to with the gun has. What a laugh.

>Statistically speaking, if you have a gun it is more likely to shoot your child than to be used to prevent a crime.
Nigs gonna nig

remember UK bro, you can own OP's pic
but if you have any conservative stuff on social media they will block you

youtube.com/watch?v=e25lk0fKD9w

Attached: 1516896258007.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

that is an utter lie.

>There is no reason that a civilian should own a military style assault rifle.

indeed

Attached: giphy.gif (430x180, 557K)

>why you don't need a rifle that shoots faster than the speed of sound and splits concrete like ice.

Because someone breaking into our home would have exactly that

Do you need a reason? If an adult wants a gun then surely he should have it. If we only had things that we need we would be living in identical concrete blocks and eating the same type of low guality food. Sometimes its nice to have things even if you dont need them. Thats how freedom works.

An AR-15 isn't a military grade rifle. You would die with it in a battlefield. Unless your a poorfag who has nothing to protect from criminal thief's you need a gun.

What about those who don't trust banks and keep their cash and hard assets in their home? Without guns, the government has complete control over your life. If they want to strip you from your wealth to make you a poorfag, they can. That's why you need guns. In fact people should be able to own fully automatic guns or they would be at a unfair disadvantage than the government.

Attached: 1565233877552.jpg (500x559, 96K)

The Union basically kept flooding the south with bodies until they ran out of bullets. Thanks, Irish immigrant fodder.

I hope in your next life you are reincarnated as an albino in Tanzania so when they cut you up to steal your body parts for the magic minerals then you will hopefully realize the importance of your natural right to self protection.

Attached: 1550705259889.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

Your post is a good example why leftists are authoritarians. You want to strip away people from their rights to defend themselves and their property. You also want to imprison people for having unpopular opinions or at least have them legally recognised as mentally unstable which would also strip away their rights too.

come for my guns and you will die dirty fucking bitch

Saved pic and post. Literally describes why the government won't win if a true civil war broke out. Only thing to worry about is when other countries intervene. Not sure how that would go down with the natives rebelling against tyranny.

Attached: Old-Ben-obi-wan-kenobi-20375221-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

Hey fuck you, home defense lions sound fucking awesome. Imagine it. Riding your trusty lion around town! Chad move.

>lyman
>black powder pistol
kek

But the rice niggers had their own airforce tho... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_People's_Air_Force

That's stupid. Can you even begin to imagine the logistics of invading the US? Not only would you have to cross the Pacific/Atlantic and defeat the navy, but you'd have to have enough ships to keep the army supplied with no interruptions. And your army would have to be large enough to conquer a landmass larger than Europe with a population armed to the teeth.
To put it into perspective, D-Day was the largest amphibious operation in history and that took years of preparation and the world's largest industrial power backing it.

Foreign military invasions of the US is the ultimate fantasy wetdream and will never happen. The real invasion is immigration.

Attached: d-day.jpg (2483x1300, 812K)

>Battle of Mogadishu
20 to 4000, but considering it was highly trained and highly equipped marines vs niggers with machetes doesn't really matter.

diversity quota marines vs well armed rednecks will be a totally different story, what with china and russia supporting the rednecks.