So they're really going to get away with this huh?

I can't believe that this, one of the biggest scandals in all of history, is going to be brushed nicely under the rug by the wealthy overlords.

I'm absolutely disgusted. For the victims and for the implicated elites that will now never see justice.

The FBI are investigating the "suicide" but God knows they'll do absolutely nothing.

Fuck.

Attached: epstein.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/2015-01-22/prince-andrew-had-orgy-with-nine-girls/
archive.fo/9K9qa
nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The FBI are investigating
Don't worry user, I'm sure they will take care of it.

yes.

Is there a problem?

Attached: 1534899350016.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I knew right away as soon as I head the news that we lost. It'll all be swept under the rug and all those evil motherfuckers will get away with it. I fucking give up. There is no justice in this shit world. We are in Hell.

I'm seething

Attached: thumb_kim-sad-un-28742976.png (200x186, 17K)

Don't be a hero.

an hero* am I right?

The bible does say satan is the ruler of this world. Im half optimistic though that people wont forget this, this shit is so blatant and sloppy that it confirms without a doubt that there is a vile ring of poweeful pedophiles guilty of crimes that they dare risk awakening the masses to there existence rather than let us know the details. This might be the first step towards an honest to god global redpilling.

When are you going to learn that Jow Forums is powerless and useless they might as well killed him on livestream and then laughed about it they know nobody is going to do anything.

pol is powerless?

Yeah okay lol

Attached: 1565452699001.jpg (2504x6000, 931K)

shut the fuck up goyim

red flag has been issued on you

> when you meant Jow Forums

RIP

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Tel Aviv
In upstate New York born and raised
On the playground was where I spent all of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all grabbin some kids from outside of the school
When a couple of goys who were up to no good
Started making trouble on my islandhood
I got in one little cell and my handler got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Tel Aviv'
I begged and pleaded with him day after day
But he face plasticed my double up and sent me on my way
He gave me a kiss and then he gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a goyim's ass.
Is this what the people of Tel Aviv living like?
Hmm this might be alright.
But wait I hear they're greedy, bourgeois, cosmopolitain, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I definitely think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Tel Aviv

We have been living in the dystopia for a long while now. Spend some time outdoors. Get away from the city and technology for a while.

maybe he hanged himself from that monster right arm?

>*Music instrumental*
Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a fed standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for an uber and when it came near
The license plate said חָצוּף and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Tel Aviv!'
I pulled up to the Knesset about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo arab smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Tel Aviv

>Gobal redpilling

I know Christfags are dim but you should know by now that normies cannot be redpilled. They're lemmings and as long as they personally are safe and comfortable no amount of distant outrages and tragedies will move them from their couches. Only when the system can no longer provide them with safety and comfort will they be susceptible to new programming.

>I knew right away
i know the feeling.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1164x1164, 62K)

if the people that run the world want to fuck children,. why don't they just make it legal.

You gonna airstrike the Clintons? Didn't think so. Keep larping faggot.

Look at the bigger implications of this. This has redpilled millions of people that there is in fact a pedo cabal elite that will do anything and everything to save their own asses.

There's no coming back from this one.

There are no victims. Those were 15yo whores looking for a second payday. Don't tell me they didn't know what they were doing.

I never said I would, retard. You made the claim that pol isn't powerful and I proved you wrong. Shall I pull up further examples? Fuck off to the Ceno cunt

They arent getting away with anything, cops who keep writing tickets to plebs are about to be killed in the streets and any who take up arma against the righteous war will have their family and clan removed from among is root and branch, children will not be spared.

So don't give up

You're the only person here who gets it.

Satan is accelerating and possibly getting sloppy because he knows his time is running out.

Please don't procreate

Perspective, how does it work.

Well, do something about it.

Repugnant

No proof that really happened
Who the fuck is that Ivan to call an airstike from twitter lmao

>virgins, that don't know how the world works

You didn't prove jack shit. pol provided some basic intelligence someone else did all the work. pol itself can't do shit because you have to go outside for that.

Eat shit pedo

Attached: 1564860658944s.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Okay, user, let's cut the bullshit. All right? You've been way out of your depth for the last 24 hours. When the police took him to his cell, he was just fine. And the rest is in the paper. He was a pedophile. He committed suicide. There was nothing suspicious. His cell was locked. The police are happy. End of story. Come on. It was always gonna be just a matter of time with him. Listen, user, nobody killed anybody. Someone died. It happens all the time. But life goes on. It always does. Until it doesn't.
But you know that, don't you?

Attached: ews.jpg (1600x1600, 299K)

Everyone here is too retarded. Anyone with any serious training are brainwashed statists.

A pedo likes children and not 15yos, moron.

Don't worry i'm sure MUELLER WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS LMFAOOOOOOOOOO HE'S A BLOODHOUND HE'LL NEVER STOP DIGGING UNTIL HE UNCOVERS THE TRUTH LMFAOOOOOOOOOO EPSTUMPH IS FINISHED

Attached: 1564426485632.png (600x573, 483K)

>Go outside

You mean like triangulating a location and driving around in a truck to locate a flag?

Do some research plebbitfag christ

a 15 year old is a child you moron

Edit your W4, write exempt

No evil gets away with anything. This life is a shadow, a glimpse into reality. It is a fleeting, temporary thing to be alive. These people will meet justice greater than men can give. Nonetheless we should always fight, always press on and seek mortal justice. The fight is not over, not even close.

>Getting away with it
>being tortured to death

Dude was brutally murdered, after they raped him for weeks with a steel bar.
You are next Judenstein.

Attached: trumphomo1.png (927x756, 801K)

itv.com/news/2015-01-22/prince-andrew-had-orgy-with-nine-girls/
>itv.com/news/2015-01-22/prince-andrew-had-orgy-with-nine-girls/
Prince Andrew 'had orgy with nine girls'
>Prince Andrew 'had orgy with nine girls'

It's called hebephilia, you dumb memeflag

15 year olds dont even have fully developed brains yet you fucking kike

Whoever drew that should be fucking fired

I don't care for your pedo enabling semantics you fucking cheesehead

That court artist sucks, why is his right arms the size of his leg? Fucking kek.

Based

Kys

This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Boomers are not allowed on pol

Just look at all these deluded white knights. They think their 15yo sisters didn't suck off the nigger dealer for an ounce of grass. And when they finally discover the truth they go ballistic like Connor Betts. Hahaha

>thinks whiteknighting is defending pedophillia

DumbCheesehead.jpeg

Attached: photo0jpg.jpg (450x450, 34K)

Our last hope died in 1945

Villainous waste of space, who in the face of evil, disregards the impressionable minds of children.

You're probably into children yourself, you sick fuck.

Go to bed, Alan.

Just because you abuse children, it doesn't mean you know how they work. Your interpretation of their psyche is from the perspective of a monster, so it's not accurate.

Anything to justify your crimes to yourself, huh?

Proofs?

>tfw young sweeds are sexually active with niggers at age 15

Attached: 1549186265531.jpg (750x770, 98K)

It should have been obvious when he was the only person arrested and charged.

>We are in Hell.

" On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: “[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

Attached: Synagogue of Satan.png (635x910, 1.38M)

>The bible does say satan is the ruler of this world

" On the sixth day of creation, after God created terrestrial (earth-based) animal life, Genesis 1:26-28 says: “[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

artist needs more loomis

That has got to be one of the worst court drawings I have ever seen. The artist should be put on trial and hanged

You can’t escape justice.

Finding a flag is a bit different from fighting a multinational crime family. It's like being proud of being able to do addition and subtraction.

Why cant court artists fucking draw?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>I knew right away as soon as I head the news that we lost.

This. All hope gone in a second.

Attached: 617464CD-8702-4EB3-A45D-F6147CD6D8A8.png (2880x1800, 3.22M)

Attached: 1539928038556.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Even normies are paying attention to this one.

>I knew right away as soon as I head the news that we lost.
>This. All hope gone in a second.

Victims are not the main thing here. It’s the most powerful people in the world fucking children on hidden cameras, and the massive blackmailing possibility it creates. You can use it to start wars.

Not all at once. Photo Evidence of torture already surfaced, + jail inmates and doctor reports.
More to come. Be patient.

Attached: Trumpepsteinparty1.png (1260x560, 765K)

Yes. Now go back to the 100
>literally nothing but nakedwhore.jpg
>literally nothing but niggerwhore.jpg
>goys Im a white nazi incel help me out
>incels did I mention incels lets talk about incels
>Yang did I mention Yang lets talk about Yang
>marxism did I mention marxism lets talk about marxism
>faggots are okay did I mention faggots are okay lets talk about faggots are okay
>Hong Kong did I mention Hong Kong lets talk about Hong Kong
>hindusathwa convert to hinduism brahaman is the truth shaman vedithva durka durka
>everyone except jews hate thread
threads and just post and vote harder next time.

Attached: 1467271135392.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

This, holy fuck.

And they have done this for decades. Back in the day even homosexuality was enough, and the means were much more amateurish:
nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html

Over the years it got bigger and more systematic. They created honey pots like Epstein island.

People used to say X-Files was unrealistic. Key witnessed being killed/disappeared. Investigations being cancelled.

Life imitating art

There was never a doubt in my mind. Anyone who was picturing the Clintons on trial for what they did was kidding themselves.
I did think maybe someone of alower status would be thrown to the wolves and Epstein would work out a deal... after all, that was pretty much why he talk all those powerful figures to that island.
I think suiciding him was a calculated risk. Yes, we all know it's bullshit, but who is actually going to do anything? People will talk and rumours will spread but so what, the Clintons have experienced this so much, for example, I'd say they just ignore it at this stage since it has zero consequence.

They were just women. What justice so they deserve?

i see you

The artists are good, the problem is the paintings are Dorian Gray cursed.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to call everyone the media told you to hate a conspiracy-nut right wing rural and suburba retard you fucking leaf.

Tell me about your encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws.

>one of the biggest scandals in all of history

god i hate zoomers.

>grown “””men””” who unironically wanna fuck 15 year olds

Attached: 88A3604A-835B-423F-AD08-73A7C50C92FA.jpg (1334x750, 148K)

Trust the plan.

Attached: boomer mobile Q predicted this.jpg (2048x1536, 677K)

>that fucking anatomy
courtroom sketch by rob liefeld

Basically my feelings. It confirms that the USA is basically under the thumb of some elite pedophile kabal. They kill anyone who talks.

I don't know how we can combat this. Maybe we need to enlist the help of people who don't care if they live or die to become whistleblowers on this shit.

Attached: 1565482881530.jpg (600x942, 129K)

How can they not get away with it when every part of the government is corrupt?

this LMAO. he's probably some autist on /sg/ himself

Your kippa is showing.

>So they're really going to get away with this huh?

Yes, yes they are.
After the investigation no one will be imprisoned, MAYBE someone might get fired but most likely a few people will get reprimanded for violating prison policy.

>There is no justice in this shit world.
At last, a thing we agree upon.

Attached: Spartacus S03E10 snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I don't know. Nobody seems convinced that it was a suicide. The sense of foul play in the air is unquestionable.

Even normies I know on facebook are sharing killary memes. Something has shifted in the public consciousness.

I'm not seeing any of this at all. Absolutely no one I know is even talking about it.