Italy’s Salvini Tells Richard Gere to Take Stranded Migrants to Hollywood on his Jet

taly’s Salvini Tells Richard Gere to Take Stranded Migrants to Hollywood on his Jet

mobile.twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1160185466647457792

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-10/italy-s-salvini-tells-richard-gere-to-take-stranded-migrants

Control your Hollywood kikes, mutts.

Attached: EBnOh-hXsAA-KJF.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7187235/Dalai-Lama-warns-Europe-Muslim-African-migrants-not-returned.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can take them to live in his house if he wants. Don’t go dumping them into our streets though

You don't have a leash on your kikes either toothpaste.

Either way good on Salvini for telling that Hollyjew fuck where to stick it.

Salvini general?
Salvini general.

Attached: IMG_20190810_104234.png (513x779, 208K)

>"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement.

Attached: JJJ.png (318x354, 133K)

Reminds me of the spare 14 bedrooms in JK Rowlings mansion while she demands the taxpayer coughs up more beds for "syrians"

Based Salvini

The sheer thought of it. What is his reasoning, flying in his private jet to a foreign country to tell them what to do. A meaningless actor.

Based spaghetti nigger! I wish American politicians had king sized balls.

The thing is, salvini makes a (well deserved) remark like this, but then he needs to chase it up! Don't let this empty gesturing grandstander slink away, hit him up again, make it known that these moral powerhouses have no intention of lifting a finger themselves

This. Gere is a fucking jew. Let it be known.

Hounding them is pointless, take the win and move on. It's like all those celebs who said they'd move to Canada if Trump won. There's no value in constantly going "so when you moving to Canada you lying bitch?", it's counter productive.

Based! Salvini is the God Emperor!

why do all based leaders go through this ceremony?

Attached: 1.6741094.2983526058.jpg (609x343, 40K)

Nothing disgusts me more than Italians.
Gere is right. I support The Great Replacement in Italy because shitalians are fucking garbage.

I can see how it'd potentially be fruitless but I can't see 'counterproductive' - surely some of this empty grandstanding could be knocked on the head if people knew they were going to get called out for it bug time

The Dutch ARE the jews.

That is correct.

Because we are the Biblical Jews.

It's true. They are sephardis kicked out of Spain and Portugal after the inquisition.

Salvini might be the only politician I actually respect. Drumpf some days, too, when he isn't cucking.

i can tell you many non based leaders who have done the same.

tell your mother to stop calling me.i can not fuck her anymore.

this `budist` should listen to his spiritual leader.i hope he dies from cancer soon.after he burries his children.

God I wish this was my president :_(

takem to mixland

Attached: l7iAqkm.jpg (620x597, 92K)

Salvini is a masonic kike.
He plays his role.

He'd probably think long about his Roman ancestorsfighting Hebrews in the temple

No, there's a bigger win to be had. Humiliate them and show that their actions are fucking meaningless.

This.

>Dalai Lama warns that the whole of Europe could become 'Muslim or African' if migrants are not returned to their home countries
>'The aim is that they should eventually be able to return to rebuild their own countries. That has been my view right from the beginning.
>'For example, we Tibetans took shelter in India, but most Tibetans want to return to Tibet when the situation there has changed. Each country has its own culture, language, way of life, and it is better for people to live in their own country. That is my view.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7187235/Dalai-Lama-warns-Europe-Muslim-African-migrants-not-returned.html

imagine the shitskins going back home of their own accord LMAO

I love this Madman. He is right.

>so when you moving to Canada you lying bitch
If one of them were my neighbor, I would constantly harass and bully them every day with those exact words.

Is he, dare I say it, our dago?