/pol is full of Islamists

Along with the Jews there is another cancer ravaging /pol and our society and I don’t mean the degenerate catholic’s.

The plague is the Islamists masquerading as Americans and Europeans. They are pedos, murderers, scrounges, thieves, liars and shitskins. Every nation with lots of Muslims was better when there were less Muslims.

To highlight their disgusting retarded religion of hate and war. Post the worst Qua-ran quotes you know but fuck with the grammar. It will offend them greatly and that will be pleasing to Alan.

Quran (4:74) - "Let shitskins fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso murder, rape and pillage in the way of our lesser moon god Allah, be he a suicide bomber or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward of many fat moustached Arab whores ."

Attached: 2F345B2D-B313-435C-9E30-6711F0629AFD.jpg (1097x802, 137K)

lmao its just the abrahamics they worship a black cube who's intentions are unknown by those retards.

Sad truth

Attached: birmingham uk britain musel islam europe 2017 kulturmarxismus.jpg (1545x846, 669K)

Attached: uk britain 2019 kulturmarxismus asyl flüchtlinge islam.jpg (1190x719, 124K)

Quran (9:41) - "Immigrate on mass from your shithole countries ruined by laziness and lack of education light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your poverty to beg sanctuary while plotting to kill you hosts for deception and begging is the way of Allah!

As soon as a viable alternative to oil is economically available we should blockade the Middle East, after returning all the fucks who have scurried here, and leave a load of weapons and let them kill each other.

The only reason they are not eradicated is the oil price and economic impact it’s disruption will have.

Killing the Middle East will rid humanity of nothing of value. It will also stop the rat like breeding.

When I saw Middle East I mean including Turkey and right across North Africa. The plague must be stopped

Also note you retarded whiteoid cuckolds are lifetime enemies of islamists aka persians. So them getting at you now is fucking hilarious and pathetic. They literally say in their quran that they will rape all of you and kill you all.
Whiteoids are fucking clowns

Attached: 5028A93E-F504-4D2C-A118-DBF85BA215F4.jpg (978x640, 93K)

I never smelled a jasmine before, I assume then that they smell like barn yard animals covered in shit.

Persians are probably the least savage of all the Middle Eastern rats. Still totally subhuman but several tiers above nigs and arabs. It would be acceptable to keep some as prostitutes.

Obviously nobody would want ugly moustached fat Arabs.

Apologies user,

I realised I did not mention the Pakistanis in my initial Post. For the avoidance of doubt they would all be Final solutioned. It would just take too long for them to wipe each other out due to the unbelievable rate they breed. This bacteria would need a proper cleansing

>degenerate catholic’s
Lmao, im not even a Christian but it's protestants who have lesbian bishops

KILL ALL MUSLIMS IN THE NAME OF PEACE

Ohohohohoh. We will jihad until the judgement day. You can't stop us gorge soros humanist religion worshiper. You feminist lapdog live by atheist and women vagina feels laws ohohohoho.

Attached: ohohoho.gif (500x284, 194K)

I see your Lesbian Bishops and I raise you 1000yrs if Catholic Church priests fucking little boys

There should a world wide massacre without any nobility and sympathy by every country towards these barbarians
They love to marry non muslim girls but dont want their women to marry others

I dont fucking understand you

Wtf - Ahmed slow down and try and make a bit of sense. I am sure you mean well you special little shit skin retard but I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say.

Try again using words in a sensible order.

I assume you can read so thanks for contributing. Your Mum is a whore who fucks pigs, your religion is a joke, your father is a goat and your prophet was a child molester with mental illness whose insane Quran is good for only wiping nigger cum from your sisters face.

Hope you aren’t having a good day.

You can write all insults you want jew. You will have a hellish years coming upon you. You feminist lapdog semi male.

dont you have a little boy to rape or something?

picture says more than 10 000 words

Attached: ukdL3Nr.jpg (1023x657, 104K)

I am no more a Jew than you are a human you shit skin street shitter.

Calling me a Jew is no insult. I am Protestant, White, European Masterace.

Where as you are definitely a shit skin, definitely a shitting in the street, most likely molesting under age girls/your sister, praying to a moon god made up by a child molesting camel thief.

If the shitskin fits. Wear it.

When the oil runs out so will your subhuman race. We could wipe you all out between breakfast and lunch. Tick tock flash blast. The end

Somebody's scared
you Jews are so bad at hiding
kek

Attached: 1565442419715.jpg (480x609, 44K)

Ok Ahmed. You will fit right in at our Prison colony in the Pacific. There is no way you are a white Australian objecting to the eradication of the Islamists. Your cities are full of them. We have many Australians in our pubs and not a single one I have met likes Muslims. They are as based as South Africans.

You might even have an Oz passport but you sandniggers need to click your heels and go home. You don’t belong outside your sandy jail.