Jow Forums thinks this is okay, because they're both white

Jow Forums thinks this is okay, because they're both white.

Attached: nintchdbpict000342669593.jpg (776x970, 229K)

that's where your wrong my friend

Attached: noose-edi.jpg (780x585, 24K)

What are the odds OP is a kike

>yfw no trans gf that sticks her pumped up skin bag into your axe wound

It might have been a rough ride but they're in the right places now

Also whiter than you mohammed

Post another anti-white thread see what happens you shit brained bong faggot.

Are taking hormones while pregnant bad for the baby ?

88%

Thank god our government was wise enough to make a law that you have to be sterile before you'll officially allowed to go all the way. I can't even imagine how messed up the baby turns out. Not even going into how that couple is going to raise them but just the chemical cocktail the baby's getting from 9 months in that belly.

Its a biological female larping as a soi boy.

No shit? And the implication is that the dad is the "woman" on the right.

Yeah its a mess. But I doubt the larper could use a chemical cocktail with test at the centre to conceive. So the baby is just born to a biological woman
Albeit a turbo dyke with severe mental health issues aka a good customer for big pharma.

The state and media will have more influence over youngsters like this than ever before due to the identity issues projected onto them by the parents.

based and /threadpilled

that's a hegirl and a shemale lol

Attached: star of david.png (170x170, 7K)

Look, it has facial hair, it is taking hormones with the baby

I’d suck the one on the right dry, and anyone who says they wouldn’t is 100% a fag.

wrong i hate these freaks more that i hate any minority group in Europe

>at least I have my white ethnostate

Its so fucked up we even give energy.and attention to this shit. Its madness.

Ironically yes. Their child will be of redeemable stock. They can be dealt with. It's exponentially more difficult dealing with a different racial group within your nation.

Very interesting topic. Almost made me forget about the Epstein happening.

Attached: 1564618718996.gif (607x609, 821K)

Imagine being the kid. Even if it turns out normal and right-wing as an adult, imagine having those things in your family history. You can't wipe that shame away.

No

Baby's going to come out one hairy mothefucker like a damned chimp and a cry like a friggin dinosaur.

This is what worries me, there's no way those carcinogenic fucking chemicals/hormones don't destroy a developing baby.

Of course it is. The truth is, they don't care, they want a trophy to serve their ideology, not a healthy baby.

Keked so hard

I've seen a couple of those things lately, this is going to be interesting
Those women are on hormone therapy, right? So this must be fucking up the fetus badly
Can't wait for a bunch of tranny couples trying to convince the masses that their horribly disfigured schouldhavebeen-abortions are worth as much as other children

based dem?

No they don't. You just made that up.