Here are the facts:

Here are the facts:

1) Epstein is a very smart, capable and rich guy.
2) He has dirt on some really powerful people.

Let's say he was murdered (suicide really isn't an option here). Don't you think he would have built several dead man's switches and let everyone relevant know that they exist? The fact that no dirt has come to light in the following days of his "death", leaves just one option:

Epstein never died.

They used a body double (maybe someone already dead or a terminally ill volunteer) to fake his death. Right now he's in a safe house or already abroad. Enjoying the rest of his life in exchange of keeping his mouth shut.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/prince-andrew-the-playboy-prince-427707.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its been just under 24 hours hasn't it? give it time.

TRUMP RAPES KIDS

Attached: 1540849686946.jpg (234x250, 4K)

Yeah maybe. We'll see. If nothing happens, I'll be sure he's alive and well.

He fucked ivanakaaaaa

Based

>independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/prince-andrew-the-playboy-prince-427707.html

Attached: stream_img (1).jpg (680x382, 49K)

>Epstein is a very smart, capable and rich guy.

Have you ever heard him talk? He is literally borderline retarded

This guy is in south America eating caviar out a12 year old argentinean girl, having billions of dollars literally guarantee you'll never be in jail

Exactly this.

>dead man's switch
what did you think all those DVDs in his safe were? Epstein is a boomer.

Give it a full 5 days

>hehehe i got them leaders now, muh DVDs in muh safe. What could go wrong
yeah i can see this, holy fuck what a fucking....this guy was interested in making AI and is busy keeping his critical to his survival blackmail on DVDs in a safe

Attached: 1537490769139.jpg (550x505, 32K)

>Don't you think he would have built several dead man's switches and let everyone relevant know that they exist?
No. Assholes like this, including Trump and the Clintons, are arrogant fuck wits. They did all this shit barely behind closed doors thinking none of them would ever get caught. Until he did. He knew he was a dead man the second they put cuffs on him. It was just a matter of time until he worked up the nerve. And none of you assholes even care about those kids. You all just wanna insist that only people on the other side of politics had anything to do with it.

Attached: US_politics.jpg (497x354, 36K)

how would epstein operate a dead man switch from inside a jail? If he was the activator then it would have gone off after he was arrested without bail. If someone else is the activator, there is no reason to believe they would risk their own life to spill the beans.

it could've been set to 5 days, 20, fucking 30, who knows, the guy was everywhere, he didn't have time to constantly check in, much less on random computers

They tortured him in prison and at the same time worked to neutralize his deadhand system.
As soon as they got rid of it they killed him.
It's over, he lost, they won.

He was a math prodigy in highschool. Was doing university level stuff before he even got his GED.

It is in fact, you, not Epstein who is borderline retarded.

What’s it gonna take to bring this guy down?

Nope. Dead. He would not have dared to sing anyway.

Welcome to the digital age. All files widely distributed. Matter of time. Bring the next Judenstein. They are officially at war with each other for survival.

Attached: trumphomo1.png (927x756, 801K)

Sure thing Biden.

Attached: 4fe04e35cca35370c83abe73f721e9e79c07fe42334d1a0e05d9d8b635.jpg (918x719, 42K)

You mean stating the obvious is news shattering these days?????

This is pure cope. If there was ANY chance that they could have gone down with him then former president Clinton and current president Trump would have done something to stop him getting arrested in the first place. The fact that they let him go down at all meant they knew they were safe. This isn't a movie. This isn't fucking Death Note. He's gone and he's taking all his co-conspirators names with him to hell. One down, countless more to go. The best you can do is hope the rest will also slip up.

The retard is you, for believing Judenstein logic.
How did this "genius" ended up being in prison tortured to death? Manlet and brainlet.

Attached: 2l7ga4.jpg (179x281, 18K)

Attached: 1534849797767.png (900x900, 17K)

Why is suicide not an option? He was destined for a hugely embarrasing and disgraceful court case followed by the rest of his life in jail.
He was a billionaire, used to living the best life he could imagine, he was facing a life of disgrace and imprisonment. He had already attempted suicide in jail. Why is it not possible that he actually killed himself?
Everybody on the planet thinks "they" killed him. Why would "they" not just threaten to destroy/kill his family in order to keep him quiet?
Killing him is too obvious, this has to be an actual suicide.

Good job you and only you can see the truth, what a level headed and all round excellent guy you must be. Based centerist civnat is the only way to go.

>Both sides of the 2 party system are corrupt = centrism and civic nationalism
Okay retard.

If it was suicide then it's a huge failure for the prison to have allowed an extremely high profile man on suicide watch to kill himself. It stinks either way

Probably won't be touched till the queen is dead.

Yes. It was. Humans fail sometimes.

Fuck you you stupid pedo

(((you)))

No, he was arrested before establishing some dead man's switch. The people he could expose are probably so powerful that naming them is a threat for life and Epstein doesn't come across as the guy who trust people or has friends he can give such information. He really died swissbro.

He was an intellectual imposter with only surface level knowledge. A above average intelligent, narcissistic imposter desperately trying to come across as smart, without actually being smart. Steven Pinker confirmed this. Read into it, incase you're interested leaf.

Has anyone actually seen pictures of these girls with Kikestien? You know rich guys always get accused of shit just because they’re rich.

And no I’m not defending a pedo

t. Useful idiot for pedophile billionaires

Nice try Mossad / CIA

Stop asking for actual evidence. This is not the place for facts or logic.
Just repeat exactly what all the open minded free thinkers are saying and remember it is always the jews for some reason.

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

The fact that he lived long enough to have grey hair, is proof enough that he had insurance plans. Why wouldn't he have? Anyone who thinks he's dead is retarded

Read that one old article about him. He wormed his way in with rich finance fucks after teaching one of their kids. None of those people even know what they are doing, it's just hard not to make money with you have hundreds of millions to throw at low risk projects. If you think this guy was smart, just look at the architecture on his private island. That shit is horrendous.

>He rolled on people in the past for deals
He could've rolled now for a light sentence, or just enjoyed a 2x2 cell for 20 years, but instead kills himself? Why?

What does he have to gain by suiciding?

Also, he has no family.

Why does it matter if it's obvious at this point when everyone just says 'hurr durr you're a conspiritard!'

reminder that this is a red herring

Or they did body swap, so that TPTB won't try to chase him down. And now he's legally dead and in hiding spilling the beans. It's about to go down..

Bro, he's been accused of it in the past, with actual victims. And there are victims coming forward now during the present case. Epstein yourself faggot

With the media attention this time, there was no way he wasn't spending a long, long time in jail, if not the rest of his life.
The guy obviously lived the best possible life he could imagine (not condoning what he did but he lived his own ideal life). That was over. From his point of view, his life was over. He had life in jail to look forward to and pedos in jail are generally constant targets for violence etc. He attempted suicide 3 weeks ago.
We plebs have no idea what the life of a billionaire with the means to do pretty much anything he desired must be like. Loosing that would be soul destroying. You think under those circumstances, him wanting to kill himself is impossible?
>Why does it matter if it's obvious at this point when everyone just says 'hurr durr you're a conspiritard!'
Except, in this case, everybody is saying the opposite.

>Here are the facts:
>1) Epstein is a very smart, capable and rich guy.
That's not a fact, that's an opinion from a brainlet. Nothing Epstein has ever done says that he was smart. This is a guy who had connections purely because he was jewish and worked with other jews connected to Israeli intelligence agencies. He faked his own credentials and lied about how much money he had. The average person on Jow Forums has a higher eduction than Epstein.
He is actually a dumbass, which is apparent to anyone who paid any attention. This is the guy who wanted to impregnate hundreds of women with his ''superior seed,'' this is the guy who dropped the ball and got caught.

What is most likely is that Epstein didn't have a deadman's switch because he didn't expect to be killed, he believed he would get out due to his jewish connections. Epstein was the fall guy who they will dump everything on and it will all end with Epstein. He was just a guy much smarter people used as the middle man. This is the idiot who has a paper trail to everything that he ever did, a paper trail that leads only to him and leaves him as the only person who can be pinned with anything, and he is dead. All you got out of all of this is that some of the women Epstein molested have come out and accused some other guys of groping.

This. Boomer’s DMS is a CD in a safe.

Could also be a us marshals witness protection job. Give us all you got and we let you disappear....
It could be the biggest bait for (((them))) to let their guard down ever. Just see how quiet trump is about the whole thing.

>reminder that this is a red herring

Attached: fulltardmyfriend.jpg (512x512, 32K)

poor jeff, all he ever wanted was to form an eppnostate with cute 16yo girls, i dont see anything wrong with that

Attached: 1543772316652.jpg (633x848, 202K)

Don’t really believe in conspiracies, but I definitely do for this. I’m certain someone put a hit on him.

Cameras malfunctioning, guards told to take a break, happening deep in the night. Happening in the highest security while on suicide watch. It’s all too coincidental

Also why the fuck is Trump not investigating this? I’d have the whole place on lockdown and hire a team to check fucking everything

What's wrong with spending the rest of your life in jail? How is that any different to the average person's life? I'd almost rather be in jail if I could get my own cell.

Again, you're just presuming it's 'soul destroying', apparently he could've rolled on others for a lighter sentence like he did before.

I think even if I was a trillionaire, I'd rather be alive in a cell where I just buy ramen from the prison shop and read novels than kill myself. You're making a big assumption--it's possible, but it's an assumption

Why not question Jizzlane Maxwell? She probably knows 99% of shit going on related to Epstein and know all the connections.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-121933_Word.jpg (1080x1920, 650K)

You've never been to jail. Your statement seethes of virgin law breaker.

You obviously have never been a billionaire with the ability to do whatever the fuck you wanted every day of your life. You must have a pretty shitty life if you say "I'd almost rather be in jail if I could get my own cell."
Jail might not be much different to your life. You may not lose much by being imprisoned. Epstein lived in his own personal paradise.You probably cannot even imagine how much he enjoyed his life. Now, the rest of his existence would be living in a small cell 23 hours a day and trying to avoid being assaulted 1 hour a day.
Again, you may not lose much by being imprisoned, he definitely would have.

Bitch, please. He came out of nothing and taught math at one of the most prestigious schools without even holding a degree. Your retarded Joo card doesn't work, because there are plenty of them with PhDs (especially in NY), who could have done that job. But no, they picked Epstein. There's a lot more evidence that he was very intelligent, you fucking moron.

I went from upper middle income to doing a month in jail for drunk driving. Absolutely horrendous first 24 hours, next couple weeks only a little better. if you told me I had to do 10 years I probably would have offed myself, and I had already done a month a decade prior when I was younger, wilder, and poorer.

point is this dudes situation on all levels was in another galaxy. pretty hard to imagine going from basically living your unfettered dream life to american max security prison, at 66. there's zero chance if I was in his shoes I wouldn't try to kill myself

>1) Epstein is a very smart, capable and rich guy.

Attached: proffesional retard.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

cause then people would get answers and that's the worst case scenario

kek.

He's not julian assange here. that you know your time is limited and you forced to hide in a fucking foreign countries embassy.
You have a jet, know powerful people. And because of that, you think you "cannot be touched" so why have a dead mans switch?!
BECAUSE you know said powerful people
you thought you were never going to get really caught,

smart and narcistic. Perhaps?

This
If nothing happens by early september then we know there wasn’t a dead man switch

retard doesn't know he already spend 10 months in prison for the exact same thing, back in 2005

Ahh to be this opinionated while being this uniformed again

>1) Epstein is a very smart,
criminals are not smart you fucking disgusting hill gnome

If there ever were dead mens' switches they have all been found and deactivated. These are the most powerful people in the world he was dealing with. With enough resources to find all of his information. I'm sure they killed him after they knew it was safe to do so.

Attached: selfie.jpg (620x535, 66K)

idealistically he would be a manifestation of Himeros
but really he is not so classy

Attached: Justine ou les malhers de la vertue.jpg (761x599, 177K)

What if it was that he brought Ivanka into the cult and shared her with the class?

>give it time.
to what? Cover up loose ends and destroy more evidence?

Attached: 8AD0582C-9AB1-4918-AA48-78A88A954285.jpg (850x400, 47K)

Attached: 169803908.jpg (411x355, 38K)

While this is possible, the number of people who would need to be in on it is mind boggling and would leave so many loose ends they could never tie them all back up. It's far more likely that he's dead, and he had special provisions for his dead man's switch in the event that he was imprisoned and awaiting trial since he would never be able to "check in" from solitary.

stop being schizophrenic. just end it all.

Not buying it. He was under suicide watch as one of the most important witnesses of the century. I don't believe he was body swapped but I definitely don't buy that he offer himself.

What are you not buying? That he wouldn't want to kill himself? There are tons of people on suicide watch who still were able to do it.

Stupid shill.
Dms while captive. How?

suicide really is an option here, you fucking moron

No, because he's a psychopath and was therefore incapable of thinking about things that might happen after he's dead.

>collects blackmail on all of his clients
>kills himself rather than use it
Are you stupid or something?

ok retard.

I think it really was a body double. A guy that was involved in that kind of blackmail and pedo shit probably had a deadmans switch setup. If he was actually body doubled out then he is probably gonna be setup somewhere monitored and secluded for the rest of his life or just until they can confirm that he disabled the deadmans switch then kill him in obscurity.

The previous "suicide attempt" was definitely a warning for him not to talk. His apparent plea deal was probably him putting pressure on influential people to get him out. Why on earth would the prosecution release plans of him planning to plead especially with the sensitivity of the info?

Attached: 1525799479182.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Attached: image000000.gif (362x272, 946K)

>The DNC and leftists are child fuckers here's proof for the past 4 years.
>N-no u....

Truly galaxy brained individuals capable of leading a nation to prosperity.

So u guys are happy with him being arrested.
Rich men will always fuck young girls and you will be incel forever. Every girls will whore themselves to rich and chads.

Another hot take from our newest superpower I see.

"Tons of people."

Name two. The only other case I could find was some Canadian who offered herself in 2007.

Now they are saying he wasnt actually on suicide watch? Regardless, the handling of this was improper and has brought shame and mistrust to our government. For a lot of people, regardless of political affiliation, this was the last straw. I'd say the majority of Anericans want anyone associated with this guy to burn, along with any other human traffickers and pedos we can find. Shit is going to get messy real fast, taking months not years.

It's possible he died.
It's possible he's alive.

I don't know about you guys but I find it all really strange that the same characters show up again and again with this political stage production. Some names that constantly come up in different acts:

Epstein
alan dershowitz
Lynn Forester de Rothschild

Everything is not as it seems. That much I know.

>Dead man's switch

Do you faggots really live in a movie

This shit doesn't exist

>Let's say he was murdered (suicide really isn't an option here). Don't you think he would have built several dead man's switches and let everyone relevant know that they exist? The fact that no dirt has come to light in the following days of his "death", leaves just one option:
No, because he was just working for MOSSAD. He wasnt blackmailing people, he was just working the blackmailing operation. MOSSAD was blackmailing people, and they had Epstein collect blackmailing material for them.

Hes still alive

low IQ
stop saying "deadman switch" it's fucking cringy, there's no timeline in which such a device is useful for anything

Don't you find it strange that he was found guilty in the first place? These people supposedly have enormous power and influence over the justice system.

>Epstein never died.
This is retarded. You have a chance to convince normies that the govt. is run by a bunch of satanic pedos and instead of affirming this, by pointing to the obvious murder of a known high-level pedo, before he could name any more high-level pedos, you change it to:
>He's not even really dead tho
Nobody will believe that, even if it were true. It's bad rhetoric and you have no evidence, outside speculation. Don't change the story. Epstein was murdered because he was not an exception, but the rule, and the elite could not have that getting out. Stay on target, swissbro.

Attached: How to deal with commies 101.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

proof?

Bump

the trial hadnt even started you dopehead

he was tried a couple years back and found guilty and got a slap on the wrist sentence and was out of prison shortly

For the second time.

>I demand proof via a text and image post on an anonymous forum. Oh you can't? Checkmate