The Aboriginal Question

Are aboriginals proof that we're not all equal and some races are just simply better than others?

Are they even human?

Attached: 1511005124053.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/40330368
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are they even human?
They can have healthy, fertile kids with white people or any other race for that matter, don't they? Then they're human

>races are not equal

What proof do you need? It's common fucking sense.

Neanderthal = different species
Abo's = .............

no they're not fucking equal. i fucking hate any australians that have that fucking dirty disgusting below nigga tier subhuman dna in their blood. also, i don't have abo genes because who in their right mind would fuck one of these abominations. would you believe me if i said that ape neanderthal is younger than that qt on the right

>horses can have children with donkeys
>horses are a seperate sub-species from donkeys

>tigers can produce offspring with lions.
>the result is a liger
>tigers and lions are different species

I can go on, high-school drop-out.

>horses can have children with donkeys
Yes, but mules are sterile you fucking retard, and the same goes for offsprings of lions and tigers. That's the whole point of healty, *fertile* kids

all humans stink. That's my opinion
we need to selectively breed a new super human into existence, one that will surpass all others currently alive. This will usher in an era of everlasting peace and prosperity for the world.

Keyword is "fertile" ligers and mules are not fertile. But neantherthal and homo sapiens had fertile ofsprings, so based on that , we can say abos and neantherthals are both somekind of sub-humans. Faggot

Not how it works. Coyotes have healthy and fertile offspring with wolves, and yet coyotes are not wolves nor are wolves coyotes.

>Are aboriginals proof that we're not all equal and some races are just simply better than others?
Yeah, the woman right next to the aboriginal is the next enstein, skipped classes fucked jocks. Truly the peak of humanity.

Attached: file.png (1890x1630, 866K)

You are implying mongrels are healthy and fertile.
That is evidently not the case.

Their fertility, mortality, median income rates, their median IQ scores, and congenital defect coefficients paint a different picture.

Of course they're human, they're just funny looking and not very bright compared to the rest of us. They only split off from other humans around 60,000 years ago. They have Denisovan admixture (another Homo species) but only 2%, and the same can be said of Eurasians and Neaderthals. They have completely fertile offspring with other races, and their genes are really weak - they get bleached out very quickly. I've got friends who are 1/8 Aborigine that have blonde hair, blue eyes, straight nose, and white skin. Mind you my Grandma is 1/16 Abbo and she has a wide nose like OPs pic.

And more to the point, they are way better than niggers.

screw aboriginals look at all of Africa retard

I don't care much about those things, rather than how to use everyones max skills to do something useful. Someone has to clean the streets and bring me pizza at 11am.

>who would fuck them
The answer is the niggers of Europe, the Irish. If those dirty fuckers weren’t going around fucking abos they would be basically extinct by now.

Maybe when people can accept racial differences are an objective reality without worrying about superiority unicorns will shit rainbows.

>Are they even human?
No they're not, they're beasts. They inhabit not only Australia but also southern India and once inhabited southeast Asia.

If you’re judging them by looks then I suppose yes they’re not “equal”
But by that logic, incels aka ugly guys need to understand they are not equal to regular whites and stop seething in online forums about muh wumenz don’t want me
By using Jow Forums logic, you have to admit that being less attractive means you’re not as valuable as attractive people.

They certainly have a questionable culture...

jstor.org/stable/40330368

They can fuck a blonde-blue eyed white and make children with them. Yes, they are humans.

>can produce FERTILE offspring, so no not mules .
And Ligers exist only through humans artificially inseminating the tiger with sperm, i call horseshit on you good sir.

kindergartner teacher

How ugly they are, aborignals are evolved to live in Australia and not get skin cancer without the commercial crap funded by ultra rich industry.

That's strength of life... it keeps evolving is many direction

so whats makes a mongrel? id says the greeks would be pretty monged by this point in history.

ignored.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

You would be wrong.

this

Nice try kike, keep shilling your racemixing agenda.

Attached: IMG_20190811_151724.jpg (1080x1277, 344K)

Kek male ligers are a bunch of incels , how long before one shoots up he pride

Coyotes do not fuck wolves and you’re a massive retard for thinking this.

this exactly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

most wolves in north america are actually coyote bastards

>Are they even human?
No, but neither are your Pajeet.

>coywolf

This is in the same vein as calling a white man african caucasian because fifteen generations up the ladder grandma Rose fucked a black man and had a child. “Coywolves” are not unique

>Are they even human?
Sort of
pic related.

Attached: human.png (996x778, 210K)

Pajeets are from abos newfriend.

>actually having abbo blood
Disgusting. Honestly if I had any subsaharan African blood or abbo blood in me I'd off myself. Those are the two cutoff races easily. Everyone else is at least human.

horses can have sex with donkeys and have a mule
does that mean a donkey is a horse? or a horse a donkey?

We must genocide the abbadigeonese.

Based

East/Southeast Asian also have around 1% Denisovan

You're comparing an ugly perrson with a georgous person. Ive seen plenty of freakish white women lad

any feet pics of the broad on the right?

can confirm

Attached: abo.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>infertile offspring
I know this board is full of retards, but holy shit son

Nice try with your eugenics, memestein