Christian nationalist girls are okay with race mixing

>be friends with a member of ruch narodowy
>he invites me to few meetings
>meet thousands of people, be surprised how many girls does polish national movement attract

>talk to many nationalist girls
>every christian nationalist girl said it's okay to import negroes as long as they are christians
>every agnostic/non-religious nationalist girl said we shouldn't mix with refugees because they are low iq and won't fit in

Attached: kot-640x480.png (338x479, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-the-worst-women
fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html
twitter.com/moldbugman/status/1085559577448394753
researchgate.net/publication/271754360_Sleeping_with_the_enemy_An_essay_on_mixed_identity_in_the_context_of_violent_conflict
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christians are retarded as fuccc

I have news for you: Catholicism is shit.

Hot, i'm coming to visit Poland

>Christians are retarded as fuccc
i'm considering leaving the catholic church after everything i've heard and saw.

Attached: 1466045337527.jpg (1136x1499, 472K)

Does it really matter what the girls think? They're probably there because there are guys that they find attractive, as soon as the movement turns to shit and onl retards are left, the qts will be gone as well.

Attached: bpg.jpg (700x483, 73K)

Becouse most of Christians are cucked, they care more about afterlife than about their current life

Now you see the Christcucks mentality that got us South America

This. Start worship the Old Gods again Jow Forums

Attached: 1565185864312.jpg (640x918, 270K)

You mean how catholic priests rape kids or how francis likes nude lap dances by naked brown and black men.

Attached: E3FE665B-1443-4BAB-902B-4EC2A714A682.png (512x512, 52K)

forgot the oil lul

Worship the same god under a different name lol.
>Cope lvl 100

I'm not a christcuck and fuck the orthodox subhuman religion. But in this case religion has little to do with importing pooskins, the reasons are economical more than everything.

>economy goes good
>population gets well educated
>no one left to do the low skill jobs
>import pooskins
>things get out of hand

It has happened so many times already...

Stop being such a nigger, nigger

Christianity is by definition internationalist.
>Does it really matter what the girls think?
Yes. If you haven't been living under a rock, women are people and our blood as well.
You're an edgy, underage, contrarian retard.

>Does it really matter what the girls think?
no but it's an indication of how christians perceive miscegenation.

>they care more about afterlife than about their current life
christianity in a nutshell

exactly. imagine how beautiful would south america be if spaniards didn't mingle with natives.

>be a jewish pimp who owns some model sluts
>make one of them wear mjolner to confuse european native faith worshippers
drop the memeflag, kike

>>no one left to do the low skill jobs
imagine being on pol for so long and still believe that it's about muh jobs.

Attached: kalergi-man-of-the-future-quote.jpg (700x381, 102K)

This is a shitty meme the left keeps trying to push. I have never seen a migrant garbageman, cleaner or construction worker.

>women are people

Attached: m1.jpg (960x1440, 411K)

>Ruch Narodowy
>degenerate racemixers
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1558904003007.jpg (720x476, 166K)

I'm a Christian, but what most don't realize is how easy it is for niggers who are Christian only because they were raised in it (because white Christians conquered their land and spread the word) to convert to Islam, which is more of a war based religion which makes more sense to them as they're more violent.

>I have never seen a migrant garbageman, cleaner or construction worker.

Is this a joke? Even in freaking Bulgaria most of these dirty jobs are done by turks and gyppos.

Christcucks are called that for a reason. That's a problem created by subversion of the Church, though--there is plenty of basis within Christianity for national and racial preservation.
If it were me, I'd emphasize to such a girl (a Christian "nationalist") that opposing mixing is unrelated to being friendly. A Christian, Polish Poland can get along just fine with a Christian, Congolese Congo. But each would have to be dedicated to preserving their own as a unique and divine creation.

kek, is that Ben Shapiro on the right?

the thing is agnostic/non-christian nationalists were against race mixing.

Attached: 6dc0ed66f1ecf9b3db1bde42b8dc6c54.png (382x286, 132K)

Is there any nationalist organization in Poland that is not retarded? Meme-organisations like NOP or Niklot dont count

>Racemixer
>Nationalist
You know that's a contradiction in terms, right?
Nationalist originally meant the ethnic, homogeneous people that made up the nation.
For all you civnats and libcunts and faggot leftists that are about to jump on this, take 10 minutes and educate yourselves first.

You should read pic related, its a great book explaining how women actually operate, it would benefit you greatly.

If a great number of whites didn't benefit of migration in the beginning, the noses would've failed in their attempts.

Native pussy says import BBC as long as X.
Native dick says keep Poland white.
Poland is still mostly run by dicks.
Event Y happens and BBC is granted access to Poland.
First incident take place where a few BBC cause trouble.
Native dicks hear about it, do some heavy drinking and go on a killing spree.
Event Y fades and access to Poland is block for BBC.
The remaining BBC in Poland will behave out of fear of native dicks.
Some intermarriage will happen and in a few hundred the BBC genes will be absorbed into the Polish genes. It will add genetic diversity, some of the new genes won't be very useful... but in the long run you might end up with a few great singers and dancers.

>christcucks are OK with racemixing
wow what a shock

its not like a huge number of christians are latin-americans and africans or anything.

In Poland almost everyone is civnat, and it fucking sucks

We gotta make new movement mate, or slowly take over ruch narodowy and show them the truth

they good boys they just don't know any better yet

Attached: 78d56cfd5aa33067cbb2f1fb2a308e92f1130aeada790ada88fb1dabae16ae92.jpg (960x600, 69K)

>>import pooskins
That's the globalist-oligarchist jewish point of view. Stop listening to politicians

The capitalist logical point of view in a society
>be employer
>have job to offer with shit tier pay
>no one wants to be hired for it
>raise pay
>people still not interested
>offer them conditions (flexible working hours, can take free day for personal business, etc)
>people are interested
>find new employee
the end

A country is NOT an international company.

That's not entirely accurate. The Catholic Church put the kabosh on Jewish money lending for a while after it got really bad, then Napolean rode around Europe and gave them power again.

They still have the right to vote, unfortunately.

Try being a fuckin bong :(

Attached: 565j6777.png (568x1948, 751K)

you mean white women are okay with race mixing? wow

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-women-are-the-worst-women

>every christian nationalist girl said it's okay to import negroes as long as they are christians
All the christcucks are like that. Not only the women.

And the people that pretend otherwise are too stupid to realize their obvious contradictions and they will all spiral into depression eventually.

Attached: 1552513694231.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

>christian nationalist
paradox

Attached: 1467130893265.jpg (612x612, 104K)

Women are people and we should not actively work against them, but with them. Why are you so dense? Fucking redditors. Everybody has his rights and responsibilities, I'm not advocating we create a women-only parliament for god's sake, take that strawman shit somewhere else.
>mmmuh women voting
I don't believe in voting for anyone, does that help you, you fucking idiots? Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1534144848300.jpg (667x960, 114K)

If you have racemixing Christians, there is the same dynamic - it is always based on ulterior motives, namely genetic warfare. If black Christians are not having black wives and black children, and they're moving to Europe specifically to have a white woman prize, they're not Christian. This "We're all gods children" is just a ruse to hide behind in a larger genetic war.
There is never a shortage of black women in Africa, ergo it is all genetic war and should be treated as such by killing niggers, especially in Poland. Just look up medieval torture devices, and tie the niggers onto them, old school Catholic style, and pull their arms and legs out. THIS is true Christianity, Blud and Boden.

Imagine being this much of a faggot talking about cocks on an anime board.

>considering

Kek.

Just run already.

>That's not entirely accurate. The Catholic Church put the kabosh on Jewish money lending for a while after it got really bad, then Napolean rode around Europe and gave them power again.
> 1000+ years of ursury versus "for a while"
> it was napoleon's fault

That's not accurate either. The church went back and forth so many times on jews and ursury and that's not even to mention the times they doubled down on handing jews other privileges.

Attached: 1559181324547.jpg (499x525, 82K)

Women are the man's property.
Whoever she is mating with, owns her.
A women's business ends the moment she steps out of her household.
Women are the most important wealth a people have and must be protected, cherished, cultured and nursed at all costs.

> people who prioritize semitic spirituality above their ethnic continued existence don't care about dying out as long as the people replacing them are BASED black christians
Wow, news at 11.

Attached: reminder.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

Attached: judas-cradle.jpg (900x654, 160K)

Does voting really matter? These civic nationalist parties won't solve anything. Also I have a couple of women from my family and friend circle who will vote for whoever I tell them.

Polish girls are notorious bbc lovers, no surprise.

But before a husband owns her, her father does, and these fucking boomer cancer are pimping their own daughters out.

I was trying to keep it simple. The gist is the Church tried to correct its fuck ups. The final unleashing of the Jew and it's monstrous all powerful form it has taken today can be linked to Napolean though.

And I also believe that the author has additional books explaining how other topics work well. But the behavior you are witnessing is not solely related to christianity, or secularism. All women are basically horrible, terrible people. For their nature demands that of them.

They are hypergamic. The best thing you could do is study how their nature is, and try to integrate it into your religion somehow. But also to the secular ones.

I know that feel bro. At least your lucky you've got some non-christian nationalist grills. Because where I'm at they're either hardcore christcucks (Hitler = bad, based black christian = good) or hardcore globbo-homo atheist leftists.

>Is there any nationalist organization in Poland that is not retarded?
Hopefully one day. For now, I'd be happy to see konfederacja in parliament - I know they have retarded lolbergs, but at least it's the only chance to get some nationalist rhetoric into mainstream.

Attached: 62074373_1456969647778155_3538263619735126016_n.jpg (477x479, 35K)

Attached: 1558514732868.png (1000x1000, 456K)

This essay/ free ebook basically goes into that. You're entirely correct.
fisheaters.com/garbagegeneration.html

opie jak masz kontakt z p000000lkami to się nie dziw że nawet nacjololo na widok mokebe świrują

AWALT

Said the mutt. I bet that the number of polish women that have fucked with niggers is negligible. On other hand your mutt women are the biggest coalburners.

All Christians are civnats

Poland and America are the most Christian countries and they re both 100% civnat

Also it doesn’t help but from what I saw poles hate nazis because they’re too dumb to differentiate between nationality and ideology
>nazi=german=bad
>poland stronk praise jesus

Also can we talk about you guys terrible decision making through history?
>we have no allies in sight let’s have war with germany
>we are surrounded on every side for hundreds of kilometers, seems like the perfect time to have an uprising!
Like wtf was even the plan?
Was there even a plan?

>Women are people
That’s a bold statement

Attached: B8AF4095-A3F1-422E-902C-FC13206D2C74.jpg (828x814, 94K)

Attached: 354643.png (622x664, 534K)

Daily reminder that under greek paganism the rules for women were basically the same as in Islam, all girls had a guardian, first their father then their husband, who they had to obey to
They weren’t considered citizens, bu the property of their husbands, and didn’t get to leave the house

Christianity did jack shit except make the situation far worse and oppose men and women

Attached: CC84725D-305B-4DA4-BD49-C5C1E02C8CC6.png (377x500, 219K)

Race-mixing is so repulsive because it's usually result of fornication and lust in its worst form. About 90% of mixed kids born outside of wedlock and it's clearly against christian morality. I can't see what's wrong with mixed race families when both partners have strong christian values though.

based
fuck incels

Yeah in Bulgaria
Here they hang on ths street all day and rob/rape old ladies, then collect €2000 for free because "deez poor blek peepo don't got no chance in life yo, gimme sum money white dawgz"

And our government is 100% Jew so they give them infinite (of our) money

Not true. Research on how spartan women managed to accumulate vast amounts of fortune and doing so they managed to get big political influence.
You're right on Islam having the right attitude towards women tho

Christianity was fine until the modern era. Islam doesn't understand how to control women, and the men are in fact controlled by their most vicious (ugly) women. Polygamy is proof that Islam was created by a female network - and even muslims admit that Mohammed was a great feminist. Christian monogamy was the greatest piece of social engineering ever devised, as it conditioned women to marry a beta male who would be her personal worker, in exchange he got a bloodline/ legacy and a reason to work. This expanded the genepool massively, and the economy too. Islam is basically - be rich and have multiple wives, or be poor and be told by reich men to go and conquer other lands for a wife, or die trying and get 72 virgins. It is men shitting on other men, and everyone loses. The reason the West is the peak, is because of monogamy. China will carry this on as they're monogamous. Polygamy is a Stone Age form of society.
islam has to mimick monogamy by treating women brutally, whereas Christianity trains women to internalise their worldview and to realise that everyone benefits by putting male sexuality towards work/ productivity, and women benefit more in the longrun.

>I can't see what's wrong with mixed race families when both partners have strong christian values
Disgusting.
It's destroying the identity of both parents and depriving the kid of any. Take it from me, I'm part kike (and part Russian, kek). It's not something you should do.

Put another way, while fornication represents a permanent corruption of self, miscegenation is a permanent corruption of a bloodline and is thus more severe in its effects. A child born to a literal whore may yet live virtuously, but a child without an identity will never beget a child with one. This shouldn't be a question of "either" fornication or miscegenation. Neither should be tolerated.

How is this possible?
In Funland almost all of cleaners, construction workers etc. are from some ex-soviet country. Most construction sites are operated in russian/estonian.

Bullshit.
In Sparta your role in the military was your wealth. Women weren't allowed in the military.

Really ?
twitter.com/moldbugman/status/1085559577448394753
Simon Mol has slept with over 300 Polish girls and infected over 40 of them with HIV. Many of them were activists in Poland’s human rights and antifa movements. Even after his arrest, Simon claimed no knowledge of his status and accused apolosh police of racism.

we are entering a new era of science based on evolutionary psychology. The old system will most likely not be used anymore. But we can try to make a new one. Too much has changed, with communication and transportation to let such a thing come back again. Thus we must find a new method.

It is obviously nothing that we have in modernity. But we may take some inspiration from the past here and there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

slidin and slippin and sliding thread1 sage again

Spartans are not greeks mate

They’re a foreign undo European people living in Greece, don’t thunk they have ever been identified

Sparta was never conquered their women just literally s opted having kids after getting money thus influence and they demographically imploded to 0

Christian monogamy was the greatest piece of social engineering ever devised, as it conditioned women to marry a beta male who would be her personal worker, in exchange he got a bloodline/ legacy and a reason to work.
How the fuck is that a good thing
You seem to be implying that it involved a lot of people in the economy, tell me, how was the economy between 350 and 1200? Fucking delusional

>This expanded the genepool massively
Yeah that’s objectively a terrible thing
Eugenics is basically built into info European paganism, its the main reason why whites are superior, they have been improving their race for over 15 thousand years
>, and the economy too.
Again false

>Islam is basically - be rich and have multiple wives, or be poor and be told by reich men to go and conquer other lands for a wife, or die trying and get 72 virgins.
I am not shilling for Islam just insufferable to see Christians go all “ we out women in their place” when it’s blatantly false and all they did was degrade the relations between the sexes

Also monogamy was by far major even during pagan times

Can you point out which group of early India Europeans practiced polygamy over monogamy? Didn’t think so

Attached: 303159FB-0D39-4434-B5B5-9981CA814A9F.jpg (307x766, 58K)

Spartan women did inherit the fortune of their dead soldier husbands tho. And by marrying a couple of times Spartan thots gained wealth and influence.

Phone posting indo europeans x2*

Byzantine economy was great. Holy Roman Empire economy was great. Islamic empires economy was great. Bulgarian empire the economy was great.

You don't know history at all.

God does not want you to be a slave of fear
you should not run away from danger, but stand courageously against it.

All Christians who rather import non-whites and care for them like little children
instead of motivating them to take their country back, to make a stand against Islamic tyranny
those are hypocrites
they don't love the father
they love to show their privileged morality
they are like the pharisees
if they would meet Jesus they would execute him.

social engineering can enable us to create any number of combinations, and adaptations to many different circumstances. It does not need to be either, it could be a little bit of both, or of none. Not until 100 years ago we did not even have such a diverse amount of occupations, garbage men, postal office workers, logistics, salesmen. And we all know how to treat them differently, and what to expect from them generically. Again, with proper education we can create the optimal solution that would take more power away from the feminine imperatives, and put it in the hands of the men once more.

You mean Dyeus Phter? I think I already sort of am.

whatever they feel good with. I personally don't find fellow niggers to be attractive, but as long as he's a law abiding citizen and a capable father there's nothing wrong about it. In reference to EMJ remarks, I don't believe that a black person who immigrate to Poland, blends into the local culture and marries a Polish girl could ever be considered Polish, but rather "their" offspring born on the Polish soil would be very well considered Polish.

The only thing you can do about it is restricting further liberal fronts from infilitrating your country, The Catholic Church is ironically your only well-founded stronghold to prevent these fronts.

life is suffering isn't it m8.
this is just torture though

This

Actual anthropologist comments here in research paper that mixed coupling is actually quite dangerous for the parents and offspring:

researchgate.net/publication/271754360_Sleeping_with_the_enemy_An_essay_on_mixed_identity_in_the_context_of_violent_conflict

The children of these offspring often have identity issues regardless of how welcoming their surrounding half-co-ethnics are.

Conclusion: Stick with your traditional ethnic group. There is safety and security, including psychological security, by sticking with your own.

People who think religion can permanently undo the differences between human beings are not living in the real world. All empires are multiethnic, all empires collapse. Nations last.

Isn't that slut a coalburner?

maybe if your statement of "fuck incels" was put into practice there wouldn't be an (((incel problem)))

>Women are people
That’s a bold statement

jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

Really does not matters

Do as I do.
Stay and start subverting your local youth chapter.

After all Joan d'Arc kicked out the English from France just for being English and we made her a saint.
How much hollier is the struggle to throw the Africans out of Europe

If you're "involuntarily" celibate, that means you would fornicate if given the chance. Incels are therefore degenerate and should be shown no quarter.

Is no one going to mention women lack an entire chromosome?

Attached: 1B273C52-6DF4-49A0-B2C3-B8DC7AE7BCE3.jpg (1200x1600, 439K)

This is worth a read.

"When competition between groups becomes violent the female of a mixed marriage and her offspring are often vulnerable to violence by not only the group from which her male partner is assigned but also to violent acts by members of the group with which she is identified."

Given that the future of the lands affected by mass immigration is one of extreme violence, as we have already seen in places like Rotherham, then it is prudent to flee from mixed coupling. That way lies misfortune and tragedy.

Attached: Sleeping with the enemy.png (1011x556, 106K)

>christian nationalist girls are okay with race mixing
Then they need to read their Bible over again.
>12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.
against racemixing. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.
>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.

Attached: race mixing.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

Yep, nothing against race mixing, just parts of the Torah with hateful kikes being hateful kikes

I had no ancestor named Abraham or isaac this law doesn’t apply the me or to you internalized kike slave

Attached: C3D8F3E4-E30C-4F21-80A1-A403937B3C28.jpg (1338x1558, 239K)

>catholic
Catholic is fucked, it's like a jewed version of Christianity.
The Catholic church just after its founding borrowed shekels from Jews.
We all know what the Bible says about usury.
They also got infected in their early days, a bunch of rabbis converted to Catholicism changed a shitload of Biblical texts and then when done changed back to being jews. The church never changed the texts back.

Attached: (((Cathlic))).jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

from the 1st moment I saw this woman I thought she was a porn start. Later, I found out that she was a race traitor. It's amazing how easy it is to detect subhumanism in someones facial expressions.
yes, she is married to a nigger.

That’s the point, she s coal burning whore Christians found, and they made shsitty memes implying she was pagan just to use it as
>ahaha pagans btfo
>fucking pagans lol

They are very sneaky and sly people just like the Jews they worship

It might not be strictly morally wrong but it's probably not very smart to mix. This can easily be observed in the US. Anyone with visible African ancestry is Black (even someone like Shaun "Talcum X" King), but if you're obviously a mulatto or otherwise part-white the blacks will bully you, and you won't fit in among whites either. Jow Forumshapas is another good example.

[citations needed]

Also, when you reference when the Catholic Church was founded do you mean 1st century, or are you one of those prot wackos who believe Constantine founded the church?