Here's a hypothetical riddle:

Here's a hypothetical riddle:
Assuming the general public is exactly reacting like (((They))) planned right now. What would be the proper thing to do for us? Reacting different than planned? How exactly? Or would it be smarter to go along with this?

Attached: 1563133319836.jpg (638x633, 32K)

React how they planned. Since what they planned is what someone else planned what something else planned

Look, our morality is not perfect but it is damn well more just than the kind of shit spread across mainstream media. At this point there isn't much any of us can do, there is no opportunity at the moment but our time will come... and there will be retribution.

Attached: 172191467.jpg (644x483, 63K)

Mayby they just fucked up, mayby they arent all knowing masterminds

That's why I wrote "hypothetical" and "assuming". I don't believe my own OP but I wonder how I should react when OP were actually the case.

They excel in snap decisions, not long term planning. They may win a battle but lose the war.

The only way to jump up from our dimension into their dimension of agency is to act sporadically and with unpredictability.

eat our own shit

Attached: 1551832406876.jpg (125x109, 3K)

If you win all the battles you win the war.

nothing, you cannot win against them.
You are fighting the devil, humans can't win.
The important thing is to be patient
not to lose your balance
don't over react.

The first articles posted upon Epstein's death gave reason to believe (((they))) wanted to unironically frame this as a suicide and only changed that narrative shortly after seeing the instant rejection from the broader public.

delusional

You are right but it really sucks that you are right.

No, they didn't.
People are sheep to be led.
This will never change.
How they react is how they want them to react.
You honestly think they couldn't have just killed Epstein without putting him in prison and no one would have had a clue?

>t. robb stark

>robb stark
I don't watch TV

>What would be the proper thing to do for us?
organize
>Reacting different than planned?
start a P2P media/propaganda network to connect everyone
>How exactly?
start with a social media website and later create addons and apps to include more people
>Would it be smarter to go along with this?
no, right now the ones who rule government through the central banking meme consider us to be nothing more than soulless animals that should be used, abused and slaughtered

self checking because I know none of you will even read what I post because you choose to be soulless animals

Basing your decisions off of another's is putting you at an instant disadvantage by giving them the initiative.
Think in terms of results--what they want, what you want, and what the optimal plays for both of you would be.

fuck the duck
blow their minds

To not lose focus on what caused all of this

Honestly think a lot of what the public is fed is bullshit. Might be best not to believe anything, from either side, without undeniable evidence.

Don't consume the jewish media, no music but the great composers, no tv, movies, no trashy books only informative ones, watch out for propaganda, shills and glowfags on Jow Forums and troll the fuck away.
Live a happy life with your friends and family doing family activities like going for walks/hikes, playing sports, playing board games, painting, talking, laughing, drinking! Make love! and fall asleep! Dream the dream of men who know that peace will come as the Juden is undone by their own machinations!

Unbelievably based and non-NPC pilled

I read your post, it sucks. You suck, go do that! make connections with CIA and FBI agents on your p2p media and get caught in the judens net of legalities.

They don't have a set "planned reaction". They have thinktanks and analysts that take multiple courses of action, they measure their success rate, the risk rate, what will happen in reaction, and the public's reaction. They crunch the numbers and figure out what action will have the greatest chance of success with the least amount of negative repercussions.

They expect people to see through this, but they expect short-term outrage and long term in-action on the peoples part. Now, they major variable here would be Trump. Trump is a wild card to them. Sometimes he works against their interests, sometimes he defies their expectations and goes above and beyond for them. I don't know what side he will end up fighting for, but Trump is the one person that could bring everything to the open at this point.

They already expect investigations into Epsteins death, but at worst they expect Mueller 2.0 because it will keep this in the public mind much longer, and at best a quiet investigation that goes nowhere.

The best thing we can do is remember. Force politicians to go on record about Epstein. Don't let the investigations die in that cell. Dig and remind normies what happened, weeks, months, and maybe years later. The longer its in the public conscious the harder it is to predict.

All you can do is wait for Skynet to enact Judgement Day.

That nigger the dog drowned that broke ass goose

the best thing you can do is always to throw away your phone and stop using computer and nespaper and television, these are the jobs these jerkoffs put their relatives in so if those industries dry up all those cousins and nephews start calling home asking for money for their foppish retard lifestyles

you can ruin hundreds of thousands of government jobs by throwing away your cellphone and never using another one

then they're all just sitting there with their dicks in their hands and eventually someone will start asking why we're paying people to sit there doing nothing

I think they fuck up a LOT, and that is why they need memes about black pills, tin foil hats, and other shit.
Every action they make ends up requiring a corrective reaction.

That is the most frustrating thing about this. IDing the intentional, from the fuckup.

It is the only method of obfuscation they have.

It's a distraction for all their 60000000000000000 crimes and scams.
The Google scandal, Israelgate, fractional reserves, eternal wars to protect kikes, forced oil dependency, the shooter-psychiatry link, the trillions missing from Pentagon...
All of this was memoryholed.

>The Google scandal
I forgot that one, Google was videotaping their employees in the bathroom and it caused a walkout

(((their))) intent was & is to create this very paradox. it's a conspiracy now & that's how it will remain until the end of time. good question though. i can answer it.

Attached: j b.jpg (754x530, 113K)

>there will be retribution
probably not but we can only hope right...

Attached: google.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Attached: google_.jpg (735x550, 105K)

wow someone got a diagram of what the new world order looks like

If you want to know what really happened just assume the opposite of what ((they)) are telling you.

Epstein died in jail? Nope. He's still alive. Most likely relocated to Israel with a fake indentity. They do this shit all the time.

Anons are really delusional if they believe a ((financier)) would ever die in jail. The Deep State doesnt't kill their own. There would be tremendous internal strife if they did and they want to avoid that at all costs.

Here's the correct (and legal) thing to do for a start, for Americans:

Demand the persecution of the prison's officials for their incompetence (or more likely, corruption).

Demand the immediate resignation and persecution of top FBI officials and lower level officials who's job it is to provide ample protection to important witnesses.

Get to the street by the thousands (millions) to demand these.

>Demand the persecution of the prison's officials for their incompetence (or more likely, corruption).
how are her majesty's courts going to do anything good for you?

The point is not to persecute some noname goons by itself, but to get American people (you) up their asses. Besides, if the goons were persecuted, that opens up the way to some more fuckups by (((them)))... imagine if the goons also got suicided.

Rather than a race war, wage a class war. That's what all of this is about. But don't wage a a class war, because we actually need our elite overlords--as painful as it might be to admit. Instead, put your head down. Work extremely hard at making technology that makes everyone's lives better. For example, automate the production of food, shelter, and clothing. I honestly think automation is the only way we'll improve our lives.

there is no free will. only the will of God.

Attached: 98734274.jpg (460x352, 44K)

Is that dog really finna drown the duck?

You should definitely go shout about it in the street.

>Gee, wouldn't it be nice if there was already a personality system that conveniently mentions 4 fundamental splits that must be bridged for adult maturity.

There is, it's called MBTI.
1) Extraversion is different than Introversion
2) Generalization is different than Sensory
3) Objectivity is different than Subjectivity
4) Spontaneity is different than Sequencing

Somehow you think visiting Jow Forums and having some redpills puts you in the know but unless you actually have a comprehensive view of brain dynamics or ego dynamics (pic related)then you're not actually equipped to stabilize anything.

Attached: Ego Dynamics.png (1600x900, 375K)

Need to think big. Really big. Too big for them to dismiss as mere anti-social insanity

Attached: thinkbig.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Attached: 1537414244108.png (653x684, 476K)

This, the only reason they're in power in the first place is because they were always able to stay in the shadows.
They're burning in the sun as we speak.