Veganism

Nothing triggers me more than people trying to be modern and intelligent when they support eating meat. They act like since it's tasty and culturally acceptable then it must be the smart choice. But no. Modern culture was fucking retarded all along.

Eating meat has always been a long-running debate but it really just comes down to this: you only need meat because its tasty and you enjoy it, nothing else. You dont need meat to survive, so you think killing animals for tastebuds is okay, and the animal pays for it, but you don't want to care or be aware of the suffering the animal is going through.

You can survive without meat perfectly fine, but choose not to for hedonistic pleasure. People come up with imaginary scenarios like "what if you were stranded on a island and had to eat a squirrel to survive" to defend their right to kill pigs for bacon. In reality they just like the way meat tastes and just want to have fun at the expense of a suffering animal. Fun is not your right. I'm a 28-year-old virgin, never had sex in my life, and I'm still standing. I didn't die from not having "fun" every friday night with bacon and steak for the last 14 years. That's why I can see this so clearly: meat eaters are narcissistic as hell. They claim that bacon and steak is a "basic human right" and killing animals for your amusement when you dont need to has to be too. Funnily, when I ask them how they think I'm doing as a 28yo vegan virgin if eating meat is such a vital part of life, they tell me "no it's not really that important". Make up your mind.

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nXbyzIi3KPs
youtube.com/watch?v=G_pDQPGobuw
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
vocaroo.com/i/s0bHyJwlNgjI
youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They act like since it's tasty and culturally acceptable then it must be the smart choice
no. its just the smart thing to do. you wouldnt be able to shitpost on here if your ancestors didnt start eating meat

I laughed so hard at this I choked on my burger.

>you wouldnt be able to shitpost on here if your ancestors didnt start eating meat

my ancestors raped and killed eachother all the time. LITERALLY slavery and rape were the norm back in my ancestor's time. does that mean we can do everything our ancestors did?

fucking retard

>"duuurrrrrr my ancestors did it so that makes it okay to do!"

fucking crosseyed retard, muslims can use this same logic to justify raping white children

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

You are correct.

that wasnt even my argument you dumb low iq leaf.

just because your ancestors did something doesnt justify you doing that behavior you fucking mouthbreathing crosseyed brainlet

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat

tell me how eating meat is "the smart thing to do" or what you meant by your shit argument

Attached: image_3_3293.jpg (768x576, 121K)

But if theres no meat how are you Canuckistan fucks supposed to smash donairs after the olé game?

animals are food
food doesn't have feelings

you dont you hypocritical imbecile

eating meat is unethical and hypocritcal and should be avoided. at worst you could just substitute for vegan imitation meat and continue your braindead tradition without animal suffering

Attached: factory-farming- in canada.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

wrong. animals are sentient and concious. heres scientific proof you fucking helmet-wearing child of incest

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: BX9duwEQASzVLkR4a1Ee0o14qUtR3iq3rkUVIZOn6Xc.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Once the first cow complains about bring butchered and eaten I'll consider it.
Until then they're food.

They do.

>logic of meat eaters in 2019

im sure if muslims kidnapped your daughter and prostituted her our and said something like you did, you wouldnt accept it

if they said "if the infidel converts to islam and does whatever other arbitrary horseshit i want ill stop" you wouldn't accept that

fucking braindead hypocrite. i fully support an apocalypse to burn rats like you

Attached: Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg (615x766, 108K)

Blah blah blah.
I'll become a cannibal before I become vegan.
We're going to have to do something with all the Leftist corpses.

Let me ask you, if we didn't eat meat, would farm animals even exist?

Post body

No meat for the goys

Welp i can get all the vitamins and minerals from a well balanced diet hell i love me some green beans and taters with my brisket

Attached: 1565425723104.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

HERE RETARD
>Woman who died climbing Everest wanted to prove vegans are not ‘weak

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/woman-who-died-climbing-everest-wanted-to-prove-vegans-are-not-weak-a7043431.html
"Hur Dur who needs red blood cells"

>you only need meat because its tasty and you enjoy it, nothing else
If you actually believe this you're beyond retardation, kys. The animal needs the same nutrients that you do and it's full of them. Takes years to grow an animal and you're gonna tell me it's not as nutritious as a bag of water that grows in a month? lmao

There hasn't been a single human society that didn't eat meat. Even the "herbivores" in nature will eat meat given the oppurtunity BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU RETARD.

Is vegan pussy the lowest quality pussy there is?

You ever stop and think why you need all those vitamins and minerals? It's because they were always present in your ancestors diets which ALL included meat. I wanna tell you to kys, but you're already doing it so animals don't have to.

they detox themselves to infertility

youtube.com/watch?v=nXbyzIi3KPs

nasim was a strong vegan activist and would of fully approved of this thread. the only time she even went outside was to protest for animals. im basically the same way but im a male

Attached: 1565518542311.jpg (1400x2162, 405K)

>my ancestors raped and killed eachother all the time. LITERALLY slavery and rape were the norm back in my ancestor's time. does that mean we can do everything our ancestors did?

yea.. sand- and other niggers and muslims aren't the brightest of the bunch.
better not making children so you don't pass that shame any further and that nuicance to the next generation of humanity who will inherit this earth

>brisket
why are you eating jewish crap?

no, selling meat should become illegal Butchering services then too and suddenly everyone wants to live on the countryside,if you have place for the animals to FREELY live and got the heart to kill them for the meat then all is fine.
but nothing will ever change because everyone is hooked on money

vegans are weak and sickly

>You can survive without meat perfectly fine
You stupid vegans might want to look into the amino acids produced in your body and where the precursor molecules come from. Hope you're supplementing them somehow because while your body makes many of them the production declines with age and you need outside sources to help make up the differences. And you aren't getting many of them from plants.

I'm sure its okay though. They only involve the proper function of your heart, among other things. I'm sure it's no big deal if you develop a deadly arrhythmia in your 30s. At least a few brainless cows didn't die so you could live into your 80s-90s.

>duurrrr "look at this one anecdotal example of a vegan being dumb, that means its okay to continue killing animals for my taste pleasure"

meat eaters are so FUCKING STUPID dear god. yes, vegans do stupid shit from time to time. but you know what? they are skinnier, and have less diabetes and cancer rates than meat eaters

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

tl;dr

vegans are skinnier, live longer, and have lower rates of cancer, heart disease and diabetes than meat eaters

heres jordan barett. a male model who's so good looking he'll get the pussy of every single girl in your life wetter than ocean, and hes vegan. kill yourself you fat retard

Attached: 435F984400000578-4804868-New_gig_Jordan_Barrett_looks_to_have_designs_on_the_acting_world-a-30_15031 (634x966, 104K)

>9 posts by rambling leaf

Is this a new meme?

>recipe
comes out of a plastic wrapping
plastic is made of oil, oil is made of composted and fermented plants and animals under high presure of the earth.
and it looks like my morning stool that is wrapped in plastic
yuk.. why not make it look more appetizing?
and she doesn't look healthy at all.
i'm 110% against animal testing, but veganism is just that unhealthy step to far and noncence, unless you have digestive problems or allergies from the modern food industry that is.

if that's a way of life for you, OP, just keep doing it.
but recently I read about a 28-year old girl who was about to enter menopause (!) that early despite her prolonged vegan diet over the course of several years. she simply didn't have the nutrition needed to keep her body going.

I like it when my girlfriend eats my meat

>you think killing animals for tastebuds is okay, and the animal pays for it, but you don't want to care or be aware of the suffering the animal is going through
so? i dont care.

do you have a picture of him without all the plaster and makeup on his face?
why not one in his sunday pijamas or something?

Is he ok? Why are they hanging there?

Meat and milk are good. Go be a sissy faggot somewhere else, canuck.

Vegans are fags. Fuck them.

Your flag doesn't surprise me.

Attached: 1565357135624.gif (1280x640, 155K)

I dont care about animals. They are food nothing more.

I eat meat because I need to eat meat, eating veggies only would be suicide economically, fuck off fed shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_pDQPGobuw

sure, here

also

>plaster and makeup
lel, cope harder. he has good looking bones

go vegan

Attached: 3565099-jordan-barrett-vogue-paris-presente-l-950x0-1.jpg (950x1295, 147K)

he looks weak and like a girl.
here is a picture of a man whose people ate other people not so long ago.
carnivores eat herbivores

Attached: typicalmaorimale.jpg (806x1024, 270K)

Bullshit, fuck off.

literally 90% of the diet of the "meat eaters" you're describing is heavily processed plant garbage

Animals kill other animals and eat their flesh. Welcome To Earth.
You telling 1 subspecies of primate to not eat meat, makes as much sense as makes as much sense as telling a bear to not eat meat or fish or a spider. The fact that we no longer need to is irrelevant. Your argument is not with the status quo, it's not with the meat industry, it is with the universe. You're fighting Mother Nature herself... Good luck homo.

>suicide economically
>implying veganism is expensive

rice, corn, lentils, canned beans, pasta, vegetables, fruit, frozen vegetables, potatoes are all fucking cheap and extremly economically efficient

meat, dairy, eggs are all much more expensive per calories per dollar

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

heres vegan gains taking a big vegan shit on your excuses. go vegan

Attached: main-qimg-801ffbbae60d7c707c3c35257bec8be4.jpg (602x580, 201K)

>"SHE"
Cmon now leaf.

yet plastered for an interview on tv
doesn't count, something in it's natural habitat

here he looks, sounds and moves around like a basedtranny with gestapo glasses lol

>basedtranny
like a s@ytranny
damned childish mods ugh

Maybe in Cuckland, I can get cheap sources on meat.

But getting all needed vitamins and other nutrients like acids, I need meat for the sake of building a strong body.

Vegan bodybuilders are def taking steroids if they look huge.

Looks like he ate a bunch of people yesterday.
I thought islands made you smaller.

> leaf.

nope, survival of the fittest there.

So, any good reason not to eat meat?
I could survive without using the toilet, as well, but that isn't an argument against toilets...

>Fun is not your right
Well, yes. But so what?

>killing animals for your amusement when you dont need to
What so bad about killing animals?

Fuck off faggot

Attached: education.jpg (505x330, 52K)

Manlet

Attached: 048C044B-541A-4BFB-86A3-CA4893B8ADA0.jpg (600x600, 55K)

get triggered, faggot. you're just saying that because you can't afford it

Attached: Big juicy om nom nom.jpg (493x335, 148K)

I would do it but I'm not convinced that I could get the nutrients I need without meat other than spending hours in the kitchen trying to make something. It's just too convenient. I agree though the meat industry is sick.

>meat industry
>not raising and SLAUGHTERING your own animals
absolutely.faggotty.fag

Yep Canadians can't get meat for a cheap price cuz they are Cucklandians.

>leaf
>"I'm a 28-year-old virgin"

they are afraid of knives too, I bet
*laughs in superior Nordic

Definitely getting myself a couple of big steaks today, won't even bother with starches and veggies.

animals smell bad and are extremely inefficient
plants are pretty and reoxygenate our atmosphere for, basically, free
we should save the plants and eat all the horrible animals
but some stupid vegan faggots want all these stupid farm animals to just kind of hang around uselessly and want us to contribute to global warming by eating all the beans and brapping out greenhouse gases
death to vegans I say

Attached: 56437563156103.jpg (600x611, 59K)

you can tell this is a dumb starved broad whos never gotten enough dietary cholestrol to put a couple fucking wrinkles into her smoothbrain.

listen, humans NEED animal fats to produce healthy levels of cholesterol to support brain growth. industrially produced hydrogenated vegetable and seed oils will only damage your body in the long run, this has been long proven. Avocado and Olive oils will also not suffice for proper neural growth, humans evolved by scavenging fat and marrow from animal carcasses, adapting our dietary ability from constant vegan grazing to dense caloric content foods like meats, fats, grain and by doing so then allowed us to branch out into eating other plant species we were never capable of in our previous evolution ALONGSIDE calorie dense meat, giving us the most out of micronutrients found in vegetables, fruits, lentils and the myriad of COOKED vegetables, cooking plant matter was only possible from having to COOK MEAT, not the other way around. adapting to get the most out of a carcass allowed humans to get the most out of plant species, you remove the meat and you get retarded grazing chimps who cannot make up the caloric density that makes a human healthy

okay im spooped now

consider the following:
veganfags want us all to stop killing the animals, while they are killing the plants, poor plants that can not even scream, and run away... those are the most vulnerable and innocent of creatures on this planet

Why do you hate farm animals user? Why do you want to make them extinct? That seems pretty mean. Oh, you think people will pay to keep these animals alive just because feelings or something? No user. The animals will all die and no more will be bred because what would be the point?

Also, why did the vegan cross the road? To tell the chicken they're vegan.

Attached: (you)duck.gif (480x238, 443K)

truly heartless, like the bully that picks on the scrawny kid that can't fight back. At least animals can like run away or stomp people to death, all those poor flowers can do is wave their genitals around seductively and hope a bee or something spreads it's genes for it before it gets eaten, or worse bisected and left in some water to rot.

Very effective source of nourishment. If you want to be a vegan and not look like a corpse you need to consume ungodly amounts of vegetables and take Jewish supplements. Of course nobody ever does so have fun looking like a corpse.

based and meatpilled

fuck me sideways, lost it, m8! hearty hearty kek!

>looking like a corpse
and that's the whole point behind this
>stop eating meat, you animals
meme. everybody knows that skeletons are worth shit in a fight, even vidyas propagate this truth

KYS lemming.

Attached: mental_Issues.jpg (1080x1350, 397K)

>pic
I ate one of those today. It was delicious.

I am almost certain you are an urban rat, get while your still capable of rejoining nature in its full sense. The dream you are living is simplmy a sytmptom of worthless drows of city-plebs. You are stuck, nowhere to affirm yourself so you faggots cant do much but sit around and tell everyone how wonderfull the smell of your fart is. Stop stealling the rabbits food you bloody lunatic, kys or rejoin humanity and its place in nature

Attached: 1564048730379.jpg (605x456, 73K)

>implying

Attached: implying.jpg (1024x576, 215K)

>dat pic
>you are called water horse, are you not?!
>then pull the god damn waggon!

Attached: juuust perfect.jpg (600x600, 29K)

It's good for your brain. If you read back over your posts you'll see how much of a rude bastard your being. Your making life long meat eaters buddy. You win more friends with honey but fuck I guess you can't use that on a count of it coming from the fucking bees knees!

*laughs in Pure Finnish*

They are scared of knives when they should be scared of forks.

We should just throw these vegans into a wilderness and see how long they can survive without eating meat.

Hahaha fucking retards.

Ha! indeed sir, but i usually term it a "water cow". The milk is however not for common consumption, is a bull you see. Im an urban elite, a man of culture one might say. Good day to you old chap!

>never gotten enough dietary cholestrol
The human liver produces all the cholesterol you need.
>humans NEED animal fats to produce healthy levels of cholesterol
Animal fat is hard linked to heart disease the #1 killer in the West.

As for the rest of your schizo post: [CITATION NEEDED

vocaroo.com/i/s0bHyJwlNgjI

>waaaa vegans are rude ='((( huueee

dude you are the epitome of human maturity. you're about as mature as the amazing athiest

youtube.com/watch?v=gzG6E1Y-s3A

Attached: prolapsed vaginas are common in pigs.png (1152x648, 1.46M)

Probably emotional instability caused by some nutrient deficiency. Dude should chill out and enjoy a steak.

Veganism is a fad. in 3 years people will move on. Remember how 2 years ago everyone had coeliac and had to have "gluten free" everything? Don't hear about that shit now do you?

The over consumption of cholesterol from animal fat is what is linked to disease.

Just like anything, eat with moderation or die from consequences.

Something you faggots don't know how to do.

Just because you can't afford meat doesn't mean that I can't have it, you faggot.

Attached: fucking leaf.jpg (749x395, 169K)

>emotional instability
>eats literal hen periods full of estrogen

Attached: egg.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Hippo is horse
Hippeis were greek cavalry, equites
not water though, river, my memory farted there
nice met, fren!
>urban elite
uhm... you mean... rural of course?

Attached: eternal Lithuanian tips helmet.png (967x1011, 858K)

There is nothing modern about eating meat. Fucking neck your self.

this
My retarded sister turned vegan because of her faggot boyfriend but she eats like 8 times a day now to keep up her needed daily intake.

Also its funny how a lot of vegans claim not eating animals is better for the environment and more efficient without realizing how much time, energy and resources the process of making fake vegan food costs. The amount of different ingredients needed to make a single vegan burger is ridiculous. Also why do vegans feel the need to eat food that imitates the things they gave up?
Why are you cucking yourself this hard?

Attached: 598732.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Why are we omnivores then?

>eat with moderation or die from consequences.
>moderation
oh man, that is what I call a man of learning and wisdom!