DESU this man is truly a hero of the white race. We need to figure out how to get him back into elected public office...

DESU this man is truly a hero of the white race. We need to figure out how to get him back into elected public office. He is well known, there must be SOME district in America where he can still win and get back into the house of reps. He is a peaceful guy, sane guy. His only crime is being smart and caring about his own people.

Attached: david duke silver spoon.png (507x623, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5N3GC-m20
youtube.com/watch?v=AUATfLDiwVA
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like seriously, why does he get such a bad reputation? I've seen old interviews with him from the 90s and shit, and even back then he never said anything "bad", unless I've missed stuff.

I mean is someone gonna seriously say that Jews don't glorify drug use? They own the media, the entertainment industry, the music industry. They own television, hollywood. They own LA. They own New York. They own it all, and all of those places and entities are pumping out media and material that glorifies drug use.

>Like seriously, why does he get such a bad reputation?

They've banned Jared Taylor from entering the EU, why do you think they do stuff like that?
They've been doing shit like this forever remember Hitler? He was actually a good guy.

This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

He's respectable, polite, and says the truth. I don't know if he has any weakness in his image. So, they just called him everything under the sun for so long. Watching his material for the first time was rather shocking because he's not what I expected.

Didn't mean to sage

David Duke is goddamn American hero. Fuck the Jew shills that say otherwise.

When are you retards ever going to learn that "the Jews" are not a monolith? I never see a distinction between cultural jew, religious jew, or person who happens to be born from a jewish family. You spergs just spout "the jews" without ever making a distinction and that's part of the reason why you come off as repulsive and dumb as fuck to normies and the rest of the world. In what way are "the Jews who control everything' connected? In what regard are they even Jewish? Do you even know which distinction "the Jews" you sperg about are or not?

LOL

No. I agree with you 100% in principle, technically. But the nature of Judaism and "Jews" is so complex and nuanced that you can't stop and explain it everytime you discuss the issue.

Wrong. You can and you should, every time you talk about it. Because if you dont then you're just demonstrating ignorance and a lack of understanding about the subject you're trying to push as a serious problem.

Where to go? I hear the Baltics are nice.

Why make a distinction? They are subversive. I'd rather have them all leave. Take away dual citizenship and kick them all back to Israel.

>Wrong. You can and you should
Oh well. Cry about it. Maybe start a blog or something. Maybe someone will want to read it somewhere IDK.

I think it's hilarious that Epstein gets bodied and suddenly kikes are popping up out of the woodwork claiming not all Jews.

This. The ones in control aren't Jews. They're fake Jews larping as real Jews. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the "Jews" posts comes from these fake Jews to give Jews a bad name. Even worse, their real name, Ashkenazi, has the word "nazi" in it, and since Jow Forums is "pro-nazi", calling them "Ashkenazis" offends people on Jow Forums yet calling them "Jews" even though they aren't Jews is what everyone wants.

The Ashkenazis have really false flagged this board to all hell.

fuck off we're full, fix your countries instead

>elected public office
You're missing the point and sorely don't understand the situation white ethnonats are in.

He might have redpilled moments but he's cartoonishly unaware of himself. He's like an old Jow Forumslock too retarded to worry about optics.

Yeah who knows. I think he is right, technically, but then when he gets all clearly emotional here and claiming you need to discuss and make distinctions between each specific type of jew, with all of their thousands of years of history and something that would take literally pages upon pages upon pages of information, and you would need to do this everytime you say "jew", it's like "oh, OK, there is something else going on there in that guys head".

Which ones are subversive user? Cultural Jews? Religious jews? Jews who only happen to be jewish by ethnicity even though they aren't necessarily subscribed to jewish religion? In what way does their jewishness actually play a part in "their grand plans to destroy western civilization" or whatever the fuck? Make a fucking distinction for ONCE. DEMONSTRATE that you're not full of shit and just paranoid about ""the jews"" because of internet memes telling you that you should be.

Oh well. Accept the reality that you're a joke for believing in the JQ when you cant even make a distinction between cultural/religious/ethnic Jews, as if all Republicans and all Christian's are the same too. It's so dumb and it's a demonstration of the kind of ignorance that's keeping you from ever having a public platform or being taken seriously by the general public. I guess you'll just blame that on ""the Jews"" too lmao

>you know who's responsible

whites and their habits. From poppy plants through the smuggling networks it all comes to a head with the white and their appetite for drugs.

LET ME IN I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN A FEMINIST-ISLAMIC-MARXIST SHITHOLE ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's almost like the culture was destroyed, making a hole in the sole which can't be filled.

Sure they are, they are all in agreement with destroying white civilization, I challenge you to provide one example of them not.

its the shithole you deserve

Jews that don't subscribe to the Jewish religion. Hannukah Jews. Like Christmas Catholics, who only show up on Christmas. Atheist Jews.

For some reason Ashkenazi Jews are subversive gypsy parasites.

But wait...dual citizenship Jews are a problem too. And they are religious. In fact, Israel has the most powerful lobby in the US.

Hmmm. It's almost like ALL Jews ARE a problem. You get the occassional redpilled Jew but strangely I've found they are usually gay so they don't breed.

How about you start by giving me your definition of Jew? Since making a distinction is obviously too much for a smoothbrain like yours to handle.

>Oh well. Accept the reality that you're a joke for believing in the JQ when you cant even make a distinction between cultural/religious/ethnic Jews, as if all Republicans and all Christian's are the same too. It's so dumb and it's a demonstration of the kind of ignorance that's keeping you from ever having a public platform or being taken seriously by the general public. I guess you'll just blame that on ""the Jews"" too lmao
You are CLEARLY emotional here. Are you Jewish? I mean is that what this is about? Are you like a Jewish conservative or something? I already told you that I thought you were technically correct, in a sense, I don't think "all jews are evil" or anything like that. Some people here think that, and other people have different opinions. Your supposition that everytime people open their mouths to talk about Jews on the internet they need to provide a lengthy disclaimer and dissertation about Jewish genetic and cultural history and explain all of the nuance involved in judaism is really stupid though.

Also, if you actually embrace the religion of Judaism......I mean, IDK. That is fucked up IMO. That is a really fucked up religion. No different from Islam in my opinion. I mean if you're someone who has rejected that shit, maybe embraced Christianity or even some kind of positive non-Christian version of spirituality, and you're legitimately not a commie or a subversive and stuff, then yeah, whatever. I'm not going to judge you personally. Shit like that is pretty rare though. I mean you get people who fit that mold like Milo Yiannopoulos and a bunch of others, who is also a faggot, but I think he is cool. But for the most part there is def an issue with Jews.

An member of the Ashekenazim.

Nobody deserves this user.
Now open your borders

I like David Duke. He's a good guy. His message is so dangerous that he's been made out to be a nigger-hanging klansman but he's really not.

jews hate him, jew media hammered into goyim that he's bad and he was lawfared in the courts by friends of Eric Holder.

duke was also the original "optics cuck" so even people like Wyatt Mann were bashing him.

Attached: duke.jpg (400x447, 141K)

The "culture" has too much idle time and the means to fill it with vice.. not to mention, there is no real culture. They take things from established outsider cultures and bastardize them for commercial purposes, it's very degenerative.
Not only that but.. we're talking about a "people" who's nature it is to destroy civilizations.. this is very unsurprising really

Well thanks for actually giving me a decent response. So your problem is mostly with Jews who aren't religious but might use the religion when it suits their political agenda? I have the same exact problem with Christian's. And in fact its Christians who support Israel that enable Israeli lobbyists to subvert our US constitution and bill of rights.

no you fucking cuck, because of run away faggots like you we have brazil

>For some reason Ashkenazi Jews are subversive gypsy parasites.
This is really uh.....this is really the crux of the issue. This is what makes the whole "jewish question" so important and pressing. If it was JUST a question of our "strategic alliance with Israel", a tiny backwards desert nation full of 90IQ desert people who occasionally lobby for Democrats with what doesn't even amount to a large sum of donations.....then OK. That much I could deal with. They're over across the ocean. Whatever. It makes sense with the situation we have with Islam.

It's the international Jewry, which completely disdains the concept of tribalism (including Israel) and is fully communistic. They're pushing us toward 1 world global communist government. These people are the "smart" jews and the ones with the most power.

Then there are the religious Jews, who are just involved in a weirdo fucking backwards abrahamic religion that has no positive qualities to it in the way Christianity does, and they're totally tribalistic to the extreme. They're not as bad as the subversive commie Jew, but they're no good either.

I'm coming you faggot and you aren't going to stop me.

I dont care about your mental gymnastics buddy. I just want you to learn how to make a simple distinction before you open your mouth and spout off broad statements about large groups of people. It's not as difficult as you're trying to make it out to be. Stop being intellectually lazy and make more of an effort if you ever want to be taken seriously about your jew-concerns, dude

There have been numerous threads on Jow Forums detailing just that. We've gone over the complex relationship between the diaspora Jews vs the Israelis, and the secular vs. the religious. We've gone over - in great detail - which Jews are responsible for which parts of all the different problems that they collectively cause. It's nothing new to us. If any newfags are reading this and they haven't lurked those kinds of threads, I'd recommend it. They're quite informative.

But what you're trying to do, Shlomo, is use all those petty distinctions and sub-categories to draw us into a hair-splitting wordgame over which type of Jew Epstein was. You're trying to derail the discussion with pilpul. Was he a Black-Cube / Mossad / Likud Jew or a secular leftist Jew? You're going to go down that path, and bog us down with semitic semantics. Because that's what you people do.

Attached: Jew Wagon.gif (472x360, 2.15M)

I really don't think ALL jews are bad though. Not by any means. I will say that there are def decent Jews out there. Thing is that most of the "decent" ones reject both the religion and the culture associated with it. Not all, but most.

That's basically my point. Post vietnam there were tons of guys who got hooked on opium in the hospital or in the jungle. They got off because of the surrounding community and culture. Not much like that for the homeless, and those on a crash course.

implying you'd survive without mommies tendies

>I just want you to learn how to make a simple distinction before you open your mouth
>youtube.com/watch?v=bG5N3GC-m20

BZZZT! Wrong! The popular Christian belief that Jews are saviors/God's Chosen and Israel must be preserved started by Jewish politicians and media personalities AFTER the establishment of Israel in the 1950s.

Don't ever make that distinction you idiot. NEVER do it because they will never do it for you. They are tribalistic. We are not. Treat them as a whole tribe.

>I just want you to learn
youtube.com/watch?v=bG5N3GC-m20

>dude memes on Jow Forums tell you everything you need to know
I'm sure they're all credible and based on peer reviewed research too huh?

Also see >he thinks in ""a jew""
What kind of jew am I exactly? Religious? Cultural? Ethnic? Please explain with your massive Jow Forumsbrain

this plus the fact that there is good reason to believe he was an informant during his Klan days back then too. Not saying he is now but a lot of guys he worked with ended up getting busted on shit, everyone but him. The Klan Island Invasion Plot is the biggest one of them where everyone but him ended up getting busted despite him being one of the main planners. There are also rumors he sold the Klan's membership list to the feds but that's just shit I've heard from movement boomers with no real evidence so I take that with a grain of salt at best. Regardless I don't like Duke for the simple fact he basically reverted from a revolutionary involved with groups like the NSLF to some watered down boomer that cucks on everything.

Attached: 1565295591412.png (960x960, 1.31M)

Gay. I can tell immediately that you most likely have sucked a dick or two.

My mom died when I was 3, so I sure hope so.

You easternfags come here and steal our jobs and money, and you're telling me I'm not even allowed to fuck some Estoninan cumrags?

Not very tolerant of you.

Well, what I will say about that is that it is getting harder and harder in a society that believes in collective guilt and punishment to treat people as individuals. I really don't think that's a positive change, but that is a part of where the winds of change are blowing. It's def not something in my control cuz I would choose to go the opposite direction with that. I feel that's how we were in the USA before, but it is true when the barbarians conducted their "peaceful invasion" across our southern border, and through their "visa overstays" that they don't have the same opinions. So we kind of lost our nice, tolerant, liberally minded society. It's a "this is why we can't have nice things" sort of moment.

Ok... and? Christian identifying politicians push for the same legislation that Israeli lobbyists push. Christian politicians, today in US, will say you're an anti semite if you even criticize Israel or Israeli policy & influence in the United states. Christian politicians are willful useful idiots for Israel and for anything related to religious jewishness. That's happening right now, idc about 50 years ago

because he's associated with an organization that's been demonized in the media for decades. he is very well spoken though.

Ex heroin addict here. Shit steals your soul.

All jews are bad, every nation that's shown them mercy always ends up getting ass fucked hard in the end.

Attached: 1565295780737.png (1080x806, 1.09M)

I think he's talking about why people within don't really like him outside of his own fanbase. Not why the media hates him.

They pay what amounts to lip service for money. But anyways, you're right, Israeli Jews are a problem too.

Who eats cum with a spoon anyway?

your mother does

>You easternfags come here and steal our jobs and money
its pay back for abondoning us. I also havent had anything stolen or broken in ever since we became part of schengen as well so thx btw

This comment is actually untrue and based on something that is objectively a Jow Forums myth. The "illegal to criticize Israel" bills aren't what Jow Forums always made them out to be. They were restricted to schools and directed at the ever-presented left-wing subversion in schools. In case you don't know, one of the lefties favorite tactics is to get into the school systems and fuck the children both literally and figuratively. Basically they were getting into the schools and telling kids "THE USA IS EVIL AND ITS GOING TO SEND YOU TO DIE FOR ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST!" because, you know, these teachers were either communists or Palestinian.

It was being pushed by Republicans because it was a response to obvious and undeniable left-wing subversion and indoctrination in the school. Which, by the way, many people don't know has literally been one of the single defining issues of our society in the past 100 years, even though we don't hear about it too often.

Perfectly reasonable legislation, in my opinion.

Israel fucking sucks dick because of right wing authoritarianism. Because America is full of Christian right wing authoritarians, there is a lot of overlap in terms of political agenda between the 2 nations.

david duke is a fraudster, an adulterer, he's gotten plastic surgery, he's a gambling addict, and he's an all around freak. obviously this is why wignats love him

What, are you mad you can't spread your Ashkenazi intersectional degeneracy there too?

As someone who does consider themself a decent jew, if other jews hear you are jewish & in need of help (even if you reject the culture) they will still help because this user is right jews look out for each other

Let's just say I'm relatively new to this. Sources?

>Goy, you must explain it
>don't be a stupid bigot, goy
>take 20 minutes if you have to!
>whatever it takes to forget the point you were trying to make
Happy Hanukkah!

Duke is a great man. Pisses me off to see him getting slandered everywhere. Same goes for Jared Taylor, although he's not redpilled on the kikes.

Just go to one of the V4 you crybaby

Found the kike.

>America is full of Christian right wing authoritarians
If that flavor of Christianity happens to be "Jesus is love, Mary & Joseph were immigrants, must give money to Israel because MUH CHOSEN PILPUL", they're not right wing
THERE IS NO RIGHT WING IN AMERICA

I'm hearing he has vices but not a single argument for how he's wrong in his argumentation.

That pic is bullshit, nobody forces someone to put a needle in their arm. They're choosing that of their own free will.

>everything bad with niggers is their own fault
>everything bad with wh*tes is fault of the jews
pathetic

Attached: 1438103450703.jpg (482x600, 218K)

You obviously don't know how to pimp yo hos. I feel bad about typing that.

No one starts with a needle in their arm, usually they get prescribed some oxy from Dr. Noseberg supplied by the Sackler's, then it progresses to the needles and heroin.

>And in fact its Christians who support Israel that enable Israeli lobbyists to subvert our US constitution and bill of rights.
fucking gas yourself subversive kike
my god you rats cant help yourselves

Attached: gross.jpg (1024x721, 100K)

I agree that duke gets lied about pretty often, same with literally everyone who is apart of this stuff for longer than a day. You'll end up being called "fed/jew/shill/gay/degenerate" etc. Even Tom Metzger pointed this out. Regardless my biggest issues with Duke has always been how he's a moderate, I'm for being as extreme as possible while keeping out retards with good QC and OPSEC and just watching who you hang out with. As James Mason said in his book Siege that "Stupid People are more dangerous than any bomb" among other reasons why hanging around retards who don't know how to keep their mouths shut and cross the Brandenburg v. Ohio line in terms of talking about violence. Because if someone crosses that line then they're either a massive idiot or a fed and either way you don't want to be around them.

Attached: 1565310914256.jpg (620x413, 74K)

>outlining reality is pathetic
How so?

this and the most usual way is through removal of wisdom teeth where someone gets introduced to opoids. When I had mine removed I didn't take those at all, I just took aspirin and antibiotics and I was fine. They just like to over-proscribe that shit whenever they can.

>That pic is bullshit, nobody forces someone to put a needle in their arm. They're choosing that of their own free will.
When I was a kid you couldn't find heroin outside of the major cities and it was EXPENSIVE and now? Now it's in every small and mid sized city in America. How do you suppose that happened? Why do you suppose that happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=AUATfLDiwVA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11 Marines grow opium for their masters - YouTube.png (556x673, 323K)

every time this guy makes a point the media will just scream FORMER KU KLUX KLAN GRAND WIZARD DAVID DUKE AKA LITTERALY HITLER AKA THE GEORGE WALLACE OF 2019

>>No one starts with a needle in their arm, usually they get prescribed some oxy from Dr. Noseberg supplied by the Sackler's
I never used a needle but I was prescribed vicodin for hip chronic hip pain that turned into one hell of an addicition. I no longer trust doctors. At all.

This, plus you have to factor in that the people we put in charge of Afghanistan in place of the Taliban are literal pedophile warlords who deal these drugs. In 2001 the Taliban destroyed 3/4ths of the worlds opium supply too but thank god the US came and overthrew them and doubled the rate of poppy production when they controlled most of the country. Now just when the US and the Warlords are losing badly in Afghanistan, ISIS comes along and is now trying to overthrow the Taliban out of Afghanistan and creating a 2 front war. What a fucking coincidence huh? Also even more coincidental that most of those fighting for ISIS in Afghanistan aren't from there but a bunch of foreigners. Wew really makes you think

> he hasn't started playing the noticing game yet

Yeah when I got my wisdom teeth removed I refused to take that shit and just settled with aspirin and antibiotics, literally worked just fine despite my dentist saying "nah man that shit won't work you'll still be in massive pain man".

>Like seriously, why does he get such a bad reputation?
Because he looks like a gay steroid faggot. If he just looked like a normal person without the plastic surgery and ridiculous roid body, people would take him seriously.

The Sakler family paying indian doctors to prescribe their opioids to out of work workers in depressed states had nothing to do with it i guess.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jews

I'm not saying that it's not more prevalent and maybe there is a conspiracy behind it. What I am saying is that even if a doc give you pills, you have to make the conscious decision to go find more. You have to find a dealer, get a needle, load it up and stick it in your arm. Choices every step of the way. Can it be really hard to get off substances? Absolutely, but we're responsible for our choices.
t. Recovering alcoholic

Attached: 1501709331627.gif (450x450, 776K)

Nope it doesn't. You ever get tired of contortioning yourself into a pretzel btw?

>optics
Also he is a plastic face retard

>Paralyze the discussion with pilpul or you don't know what you're talking about!

Lot of truth in that Tweet. It's a shame most people have no idea what's going on.
The reason there is so much inter racial cuck shit is because of the countless white girls being given scripts of Oxy for period pains getting addicted and buying heroin from niggers. After they are dead broke and sold everything they own for a hit they end up with a dozen black babies. In comes the SJW commie faggots to promote that shit like it's natural.

>He's like an old Jow Forumslock too retarded to worry about optics.
muh optics. That's why things have reached this point. Lower class globalist cannon-fodder (commonly known as leftists) don't give a shit about optics, or how the anti-globalists look. They just want to destroy us, because that's what they've been programmed to do.
Optics are worthless.

He made the huge mistake of trying to reform the KKK. His name will always be toxic because of this. Only democrats can wash such stains from them

>Optics are worthless.
pretty much this, pandering to retards who don't give a shit who rules over them is a fucking waste of time. I want radicals not votes.

sounds like bunch of smears