What's it like to be really rich?

How does it feel to be really rich to such an extent that you are able to buy everything within the limits of common sense such as your own helicopter ,plane, or yacht?

To what extent does the life of such a person differ from the life of a typical middle-class working class representative?

Is anybody here such a person or does he know such a person and could describe the life of such a really rich person?

Attached: rich.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel
theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=LoWU6jCnasE
newatlas.com/spanish-engineer-crafts-the-worlds-smallest-v-12-engine/20636/
youtu.be/lX3jPlD1K28?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you can buy everything then your mind starts to wander into crazy shit like sacrifice and pedophila because material things make you happy for so long.

All I know is that being rich won't stop you from getting suicided while being segregated and detained under watch in the middle of a secure facility

They are mentally retarded so i bet if feels good as fuck through their interpretation.

Attached: 377F39CD-0031-45A5-90AB-EB86F0777DE0.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Question;

Why is there not a single wealthy European that is trying to save Europe from africanization by founding a based political party, a based ethnofaith or doing anything really at all...?

What do they know that we don't? That it's over?

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Ask Epstein, wait..

When you realize that the modern global financial system just prints money out of nowhere it makes feeling wealthy feel completely empty

Its beyond rigged and can mainly just help trivial materialistic pursuits

I actually know a few people who are literal billionaires, they are all rather odd.

Is jealousy speaking through you?

Attached: Elon Musk.png (508x388, 272K)

They want to rule over us with pure bloodlines.

But is there anything wrong with being weird?

Attached: typical Elon is typical.jpg (750x500, 83K)

>As always, there is someone who blames the whole world's evil on the "evil, deceitful Jews".

So how do you explain the fact that Israel itself is struggling with its own left-wing problems?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Israel

theculturetrip.com/middle-east/israel/articles/why-tel-aviv-is-one-of-the-most-lgbt-friendly-cities-in-the-world/

youtube.com/watch?v=LoWU6jCnasE

Attached: israel_gay_pride1_wide-2421ec4314808d73ec47eb4227330db7afdc030e-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 97K)

Its jews jewing jews. Everyone competes to out jew eachother.

Attached: 33F553B8-F483-4A23-95F6-4512F96DBE27.jpg (640x458, 19K)

Imagine you are a normie you are retarded. Now you have money. You can now buy some cars expensive stuff and you'd be happy.
I can tell you are retarded since you did not understand

I dont understand it . Can you explain it to me ?

Attached: shocked emma stone.gif (500x248, 1.57M)

see:

And I can answer you that the real purpose in life is not just to buy ready-made things like those listed by me helicopters, airplanes, yachts, but to have a real purpose in life.
Elon Musk is surely person who has a real purpose in life.

newatlas.com/spanish-engineer-crafts-the-worlds-smallest-v-12-engine/20636/

Attached: Spanish engineer crafts world's smallest V-12 engine.jpg (800x525, 75K)

They still do the Same things as you and me, but a much much better version of them.

We fly to a nearby holiday location once a year, they take their own plane or yacht to a private Island.

We have a steak, they have a Kobe beef steak flown in from Japan.

We drive a C-class Merc, they'll have 20 or more 200k+ luxury and supercars.

We go to the movies, they'll have a cinema at home that will premiere the same films.

Etc etc

youtu.be/lX3jPlD1K28?t=18

>185 million dollars mansion with 7 underground floors and unironically gold covered walls
>that's still merely half the second-hand buying price of today's top 50 superyachts

>What's it like to be really rich?

If people knew they would find as many as they can to hang from trees.

But on the other hand, when you have a smaller house, at least you don't need the servants to clean it and keep it in good condition so no strangers hang around your house.

Attached: ghislaine-maxwell-and-elon-musk-attend-the-2014-vanity-fair-news-photo-476317939-1562675065.jpg (1773x2658, 636K)

Yeah
100+ meters yachts have 50 to 60 crew on average between engineers, deckhands and stewardesses

He is definitely my favorite celebrity.

You are lonely. You cannot talk to others of your finances to shield yourself from leeches and ill-intentioned people, and because they cannot understand your problems ("user, you are rich, why do you complain?"). The only people you could realistically get along with are your "peers", but excluding the ones that really created the wealth, you will only meet spoiled kids and entitled wives. The most pretentious and fake people you could ever imagine. Moreover people are going to assume that you got rich because you are corrupted, or because you carried out some sort of shady activities. They assume you are a thief. You are going to be paranoid most of the times. Not a good life at all.