Any Russian can you explain what is going in this video?

Any Russian can you explain what is going in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=KFTwH1IpMFw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=marzinke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Marcinko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pyccкий нaциoнaлиcт Maкcим Mapцинкeвич (Tecaк) "paзгoвapивaeт" c pycoфoбoм Эдyapдoм Бaгиpoвым.

Now piss off.

kek'd

Mohawk guy is Tesak a Russian neonazi.
Tesak lured in pedophiles then fined himself doxxing and humiliating the pedos.
The guy being choked is an Uzbek faggot talking shit about Tesak.
In 2013 or 2014 Tesak was sent to prison.

tesla barely looks white himself

you say that russians are subhuman or animals.
then that happens.
the weak should fear the strong

Russian nationalist Maxim Marcinkevich (Tesak) "talking" with a russophob Eduard Bagirov

NOSING IS GO ON HYERE MY FRYIEND BLYA NOW TURN OFF YOU ATTENTION AWAY SUKA

Russian Nazis are based, not a surprize tho, Tesak has a Jewish surname.

>Tesak has a Jewish surname
It mean tooth you liar. Nothing jewish about that. Why do you have to subvert everything you see?

lmao he was born in Azerbaijan but looks nothing like Azeri. Even his name isn't turk, he was probably georgian or russian azerbaijani

>It mean tooth you liar
in what language?

Not russian but, guy is saying that russians are subhumans who deserve to die(oversimplified as fuck), plus he says russians will die by warriors of allah,because hitler failed to do so.then some ruski guy shits on his head and after getting fucked he starts shit talking like " i will erase you from earth if u touch me" and etc etc

its technically azerbaijan guy hating on russians and getting fucked by russian nationalist

>Marcinkevich
>-vich
-vich is a typical jewish surname ending in Russia
> Rabinovich
> Koganovich
etc.

The guy in the choke-hold is committing suicide.

>-vich
means literally son of

like top Russian (((nationalist))) Vladimir Volfovich Zhyrinovski Eydelstein

fun fact all known neo nazis and such people were imprisoned in 2010-2014 by putins command.

also
btw this name is probably Polish or Belarussian becase most of nobles which had lived in Grand Duchy of Lithuania (now Belarus/Lithuania/Ukraine) polonised

We cant because video not available in russia

Cuuuucked.

Tesak claims his name is Polish, like Marcenkevič or whatever the Polish spelling is.

I remember hearing somewhere a fourth of all total neonazis live in Russia

Misunderstanding. -vich could be a part of the MIDDLE name and it's always like this for russian males (Aleksandrovich, Nikolaevich, Olegovich) as opposed to femail middle names with -vna (Alexandrovna, Olegovna etc.). However I'm talking about last names. Basically jews were not very popular in USSR and wanted to hide their jewiness (basic shapeshifting), so they added -vich to their last names to sound more russian. So Kogan became Koganovich for example

>he doesnt use a VPN

Attached: 1528261489175.jpg (525x520, 56K)

In my fucking language. Dog or wolf tooth.

Just go fuck yourself. Are you serious?

>icz
is a jewish surname ending

he is not even an Azerbaijani, Eduard is not a turkish name. He is probably armenian, udin or georgian lurking as azeri and convinced himself that he is true azerbaijani.

you're not squatting low enough comerade

Looks like russian backroom casting.

> neonazi

But he looks like churka?

Attached: kirill-shamalov-katerina-tihonova_0.jpg (580x418, 62K)

check this google.com/search?q=marzinke ----> Images, they'ra all look pretty jewish to me

isn't he russian tho?

Attached: 17128860-7344201-image-a-39_1565445232186.jpg (962x652, 116K)

Snow african things. Imagine being some brown eyed, mutt LARPing as a neo-nazi. He literally looks more non-white than the other araboid.

hes literal jewish natsoc

Lmao look at that dress. Looks horrible

Dumb kike that name is popular here too, how many kikes you have met with Marcinkevič last name?

That name is popular here in Lithuania

The kike ITT is actually right, it really is (((Tesak))). A surprising amount of Russian nationalists are jewish or shitskins. At least Tesak made a bunch of hilarious videos against the pedoscum, like in the OP post.

I used to live close to a "Russian" neighborhood, and let me tell you they make Jow Forums look like a paragon of tolerance when it comes to race. All Jews of course.

Of course, Jews are the biggest racists that there are. They just use other races to gain power and to disarm the whites.

Hmm, interesting en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Marcinko

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (877x364, 55K)

Did you even read it kike, it was some Yogoslav girl Epstein abused and then used to recruit more girls.

Otkuda znajesz ruski?

I KNO RUSSKI FROM YOURS MOZER BLYAT ZE BIG FAT KHORE