Does Jow Forums support Fuentes and AmRen? Memeing Jared Taylor into office is the dream...

Does Jow Forums support Fuentes and AmRen? Memeing Jared Taylor into office is the dream, but at the stage we're at I realise it's way too ambitious

Attached: potus.jpg (588x720, 106K)

I want Tucker Carlson memed into office, but I'd settle for Taylor...

>jared taylor
>good optics
delusional

Anyone that doesn't support Jared Taylor is a piece of shit. White separatism is what we should all want.

I was sad the day they took him off twitter.

>Anyone that doesn't support Jared Taylor is a piece of shit
why? hes an old boring uninteresting fart, he has a charisma of a used up condom

glow harder, dumbass

>U r CiA iF yOu DoNt AgReE wItH mE!
ok, faggot

I didn't know Jared knew the singer from the goo goo dolls

so which person do you think would make the best leader?

what makes taylor a good leader?

A person can make good argumenta without these attributes

Kike shill fuck

>muh arguments
>muh facts
ok, faggot, the last 3 years prove they don't matter. Also nice reddit spacing, pal.

You cant prove shit fuckface

seems like I hit a nerve

EU flags all over this this thread.
What is the name for EU-glowies?

what doesn't make him a good leader? I'm curious what you consider charismatic, which is why I asked the question

I'd follow him into Hell.

Attached: jaredtaylor.jpg (1200x1800, 126K)

Lol

Kalerglowie

Jared taylor is well spoken, educated, amenable, even tempered and charming. He also brings the heat and utterly steamroller his opponent every time. The faggot Shapiro memes with FACTS and LOGIC should more likely be Taylor fans. He is the perfect marriage of optics and principles.

That's why they rarely give Jared an interview. He comes across as normal.

>ue flag

Attached: B11E918C-63A1-4397-ABBA-20C0DB27535F.png (286x219, 35K)

Exactly, he would be the number one choice for those people I know that are craving a redpill but are generally very liberal.