Epstein's death was no suicide - the news shows why

So, I put together a list of news quotes with dates and titles from the last two days together with info against Epstein. It is far too long but I have tried to get the info as concise and as clear as I can from many sources and two quotes to back each point up, as well as links to PDFs and drone footage of the island. I will post below. This is what is known and I try not to devolve into conspiracy theory.

Attached: gettyimages-592228094.jpg (618x410, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
youtube.com/watch?v=OPoohlcHNkE
cobanyc.org/manhattan-detention-complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the indictment file, released by NY Southern District Court - documentcloud.org/documents/6184408-U-S-v-Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment.html
-----------------------------
This was the standard procedure that should have been followed at MCC for Epstein's suicide watch:
“At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch" - Reuters, 'Jeffrey Epstein accuser links powerful men to financier: civil court filing', 10/09/19
"Those perceived to be in immediate danger (e.g. making threats of suicide or actively harming themselves) are placed under "constant observation," which means they are never left alone. Those who have suicidal thoughts or a tendency to harm themselves are placed under "close observation," which means they're observed about every 10 minutes." - Business Insider, 'Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide in jail. Here's how the prison system makes that possible.', 11/09/19

>There are people who still don't know that Epstein was a hologram.

Epstein was in a high-security cell after his last attempt just under a month ago. You'll see though that the suicide watch ended July 29, over a week before Epstein's suicide. This backs up the claims by the unknown sources below.

>"Epstein had been on suicide watch following the July 23 incident. The New York Times reported he received a daily psychiatric evaluation and then was removed from suicide watch on July 29. He was returned to the special housing unit, a separate area of the prison with extra security, according to reporting from the Times." - NPR, 'Jeffrey Epstein Dead From Apparent Suicide At Manhattan Jail', 10/09/19

(This shows suspicion after the first incident)

>"Prison officials were investigating that incident as a possible suicide attempt but had not ruled out the possibility that he was attacked or that he had somehow staged the injuries, New York Times reporter Michael Gold told NPR's Weekend Edition." -NPR, 'Jeffrey Epstein Dead From Apparent Suicide At Manhattan Jail', 10/09/19

Proof Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of death:

>"A source said he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death" - Reuters, 'Disgraced money manager Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide', 10/08/19

>"He was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, multiple sources told NBC News." - Business Insider, 'Jeffrey Epstein died by apparent suicide in jail. Here's how the prison system makes that possible.', 11/09/19

>"Two sources familiar with the matter said Epstein was not on suicide watch when he died, adding that he was in his own cell." - NBC News, 'Jeffrey Epstein Not on Suicide Watch When He Died: Sources', 10/08/19

On August 9, unsealed files further proved Clinton and Trump, amongst others, flew the 'Lolita Express', Epstein's private plane to different locations.

>"Following a judge’s order, a federal court released the first batch of thousands of pages of sealed records related to a defamation lawsuit Epstein’s self-described “sex slave” Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed against Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. And the documents, for the first time, reveal the names of powerful men who Giuffre alleges Maxwell and Epstein forced her to have sex with, as well as new details about Epstein’s relationships with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Donald Trump." - Vanity Fair, '“She Was Shaking Uncontrollably”: Powerful Men, Disturbing New Details in Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents', 09/08/19

>"For those in Epstein’s world who haven’t been named, they’re far from in the clear. The documents today are only the first tranche of many more to come, not to mention evidence produced in Epstein’s criminal trial. “It’s all going to come out,” Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies told me" - Vanity Fair, ' “She Was Shaking Uncontrollably”: Powerful Men, Disturbing New Details in Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents', 09/08/19

>"Epstein's death came one day after the release of a trove of previously sealed legal documents that revealed names of prominent businessmen and politicians who were associated with Epstein over the years, Miami Herald reporter Julie K. Brown told NPR's Weekend Edition." - NPR, 'Jeffrey Epstein Dead From Apparent Suicide At Manhattan Jail', 10/08/19

>"The claim by Virginia Giuffre came in a deposition that was included among roughly 2,000 pages of documents related to her defamation lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, the associate whom Giuffre has said helped Epstein procure girls for sex." - Reuters, 'Jeffrey Epstein accuser links powerful men to financier: civil court filing', 09/08/19

Link to PDF of Flight Logs here - documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Link to Epstein's 'Little Black Book' of associates, redacted - documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

>"Flight logs list Donald Trump on a January 1997 flight on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey." - Insider, 'Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997', 09/08/19

Drone footage of Little Saint James, Epstein's private island, widely believed to be his resort for committing crimes against children, featuring an Egyptian-style temple building with a false door, a patch of land full of crop circles surrounded by mounds, and a large sundial:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
youtube.com/watch?v=OPoohlcHNkE

bump

Epstein was a hologram all along!

Attached: 1561565672462.jpg (125x114, 2K)

that seems credible
thanks!

Jeff was holo gram

Fucking glowniggers

bump

glad to see my work this morning is been taken seriously lol

"can't prosecute a dead person" has been said on every news channel that reported about this when talking about the criminal cases against him.
We already knew he had fake passports with secret identities when he traveled yet now they've seemed to conveniently forget this detail.

the problem no one else was arrested related to this, so the case is over. now we're left with a shitty FBI investigation.
what i would like is to find out who was behind the misconduct at MCC - who gave the orders to stop the watch, who turned off the camera, who told the officers not to check

You know they'll just say it was the warden or something and dump all blame on him.

Nice work, Irebro. Bumper.

Attached: dtici34.png (318x264, 196K)

the problem is the blame goes nowhere. If any of the executive board members or other people listed on the site where the info on MCC is have anything to do with Epstein that's a lead right there

That's fair, someone should look into it (there's bound to be a connection somewhere), I'm just saying that in the court of public opinion, they'll blame the warden and be done with it.

what did he hang himself with? and from what? there is literally nothing in the cell and the blankets are made of toilet paper.

Great job stalwart!

Avi

here's the link to the website. someone somewhere on the site has to be pulling the strings.
cobanyc.org/manhattan-detention-complex
I don't even know where to start but if anyone in the New York area recognises anything please say.

exactly, it's no suicide and the fact that the watch was ended 29 July (just 6 days after he was attacked/tried to kill himself!) means there's no CCTV video or photo to show how he was killed. also, that photo of him doesn't add up (see pic, I posted that last night). whatever about blood drainage or whatever (in a very short matter of time I may add, so I think that's bullshit too) that hair....the corpse in the photo just does not have the hair of Epstein. It has finer whiter hair - not coarse grey hair with dark undertones.

Attached: fakecorpse.png (1204x550, 153K)

Listen. Suicide/murder/jail break. It doesn’t matter. This event is the most important moment in antisemitism since krystalnacht. This was so egregious that the Jew has officially jumped the shark in America. I’m a working professional who knows full well the feds monitor this honey pot board, but I now know that they can’t stop the wave. We have been given the green light to begin openly discussing the Jewish question. I can talk openly about making them wear yellow Juden stars. There’s no need to talk about bbc and trannies anymore, just rounding up the Jews and deporting them if theyre willing, hanging/drowning them if they’re not. “Bbbbut well dox you got, you’ll lose everything!” YES PLEASE YOU SILLY KIKES! you would just be doing our secretarial work at that point, and identifying the leaders amongst us who have the most salient points for the revolution, so we can contact one another more easily. Yesterday was day 0 of the Shoah, today we begin the task in earnest. There are so many who wanted to deny it just a little bit longer, that wanted to live in blissful ignorance, that woke all the way up yesterday and realize that you really as as blatant as we alleged you were on 9/11. Now they know what we knew. They will be the ones that you’ll be begging for larger rations from in the camps we inter you in, and they’ll be the most radicalized because they believed the lies the longest. They’ll hurt you and laugh. They’ll rape your women. They’ll kill your children. We are going to destroy you. The kikes time in America is at an end. Thank you for Epstein. It was, truly, your best mistake.

bump

>this larp
haha

Checked and based

>that channel
holy shit

Attached: EP-43453fgh.jpg (1045x592, 57K)